It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i may have stumbled upon Atlantis (new evidence)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'll try not to be so rash on judging you , ...

I'll wait till you provide your information......

But I just think its #@$# upped to put " New Evidence" in your title, .... and then provide None at all !!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Statements or questions along the lines of "Lol this guy is trying to sucker us into buying books" will be ignored.
I agree, where is a moderator? These posts really aren't contributing to thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori
Statements or questions along the lines of "Lol this guy is trying to sucker us into buying books" will be ignored.
I agree, where is a moderator? These posts really aren't contributing to thread.

you haven't even contributed to your own thread what are you talkin about? lol..

But seriously, everyone knows Atlantis is beneath the ice of Antarctica.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincitori

Are you talking about a cool hotel with two towers that has a bridge suite connecting the two?

www.atlantis.com...

If so, I believe it's in the Bahamas...I'm sorry if I just gave up the secret.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vincitori

No, it is just a random figure.

Are you happy just proclaiming random figures at us, then? How well does that bode for your theory of Atlantis?

And as for using another poster’s answer to reply to a question to you; that is just sloppy and shows a lack of willingness to respond to legitimate questions.

All you are doing so far is asking us to name historical dates.

That, once again, is sloppy. It also indicates that you are coercing us to supply you with information with which you will bend to fit your “theory”.

If you have a scholarly understanding of the mystery of Atlantis, one that you yourself say is “elegant”, then why make it a game?

There have been many well researched theories posted on ATS covering all manner of subjects. They were all well received, and gained many, many replies in the positive.

You presenting your theory in the manner you have simply denotes you are here to goad the membership.

Prove me wrong and post one section of your theory with accompanying calculations and supportive argument.

Just one.

That’s all I’m asking for.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I do not seek money, i merely mentioned it to weed out those selfish individuals who might seek to keep this information hidden.

You are concerned with and want to weed out those selfish individuals who might seek to keep this information hidden????????

HERE IS ONE:

I found Atlantis.

Where is it?

I really did.

Where is it, you are still hiding something, the title of your thread elludes to.

That is, I didn't find it yet, but I can find it, because I found out, where it is.

Still hiding that "New Evidence" that the title of this thread mentions!!!!
Where is it?

Where it has to be. Basically I reverse-engineered human history to at least 7000 years back.

Where is it?

Ehm.

WHERE IS IT???

This is serious.

Where Is IT???

I would so like to tell someone this story, but if I did...

Where is it?

No, I would not be killed or something, I'd just be giving away a truly priceless information.

Where is it???

That I estimated worth around 32 Mio. €.

[size=11]WHERE IS IT????

So, why am I writing this.

[size=13]Where is it?

Well.

[size=14]Where is it?

I guess I need help.

[size=15]Where is it???

Faithful persons that won't steal this idea.

[size=16]Where is it?

The idea, that every tiny piece of the puzzle does actually make sense. religion, technology, history of mankind, even the most absurd conspiracy theories fit in *perfectly*. It's brilliant, it's elegant, it's simple. It's science.

[size=18]Where is it?

Until now the theory is a scientific theory, with results that can be proven true or false and that *have* proven true for everything I have thought of right now.

[size=20]Where Is It ??

This is your part.

[size=21]Where Is It?

Except asking for more information, you shall think of events in culture, history that happend in about 5000-0 that this theory should be explaining.

[size=23]WHERE IS IT???

It gets creepier for me the deeper I look.

[size= 24]ME TOO!!!

Now: Where Is IT?

I do not seek money, i merely mentioned it to weed out those selfish individuals who might seek to keep this information hidden.

Are you hiding information?

I have one question, Can you guess what it is?

edit on 6-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Where is it?

edit on 6-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Where is it?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I like it best post in thread but you still won't get the answer

ATS i love it

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Tell you what, I'll do you a deal, I too have done extensive research into the locations of a couple of places, you tell me where Atlantis is, and I'll tell you where Narnia and Middle Earth are.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
haha it never ends. the old formula of bait, tease, with the occasional 'oh youre getting really close!'

this one isn't even clever in its delivery. though it was worth the read for the WHERE IS IT?!

thanks for that ET

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I've seen Atlantis.
It's in Chuck Norris's pool.
It's really amazing, hes even put colored lights to make it look even more mysterious.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
You need to give some proper inormation or some proper instructions.

There is a lot of hoaxers on this site.

If you are serious and wish to share some information you need to explain what your plan is a bit better.

It does sound very interesting. You can trust me. I trust everyone. It does not matter if you are a hoaxer or not. I will not be hurt by anyone who tries to fool me.

Please tell us some more of your story.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

LOLLLLLLLL
that beated my comment by far

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I hearby declare this a LOL thread.

Lets see how many lolcats we can get in before it gets closed or moved to the hoax forum. Extra points will be given for including penguins or tigers with your cats.

I don't think anyone has every convincingly found anything from Atlantis.

PS stars for Chuck Norris.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If you really do have that information, its a waste to post it on some Discussion Forum. Ive done that a few times before with "previously unknown information" and the information went nowhere and reached nobody.

So that your message is heard and more appreciated, set up a website and perhaps a book and do an official press release. Dont talk about it until you have the Copyright of that book,.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
To start you off I'll do as you ask, here's an event, ... The death of Alexander the Great 323 BC.

Excellent research you must have done yourself already. Keep at it, your really getting close!

Okay, you liked InstellaBurst's answer and said "close".
So, I'll take 373 BC Helike for 10 points.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
But seriously, everyone knows Atlantis is beneath the ice of Antarctica.
When i first began my investigations, i also thought that. It is simply impossible that this is the case. The large magnetic field that Atlantis generates would have been noticed there and looked into.
The base of the Atlanteans was carved from one, solid, single stone. Their advanced knowledge of magnets allowed them to, quite literally, bend stone.
If we knew the miracles of magnets, the benefit to our modern civilization would be astronomical.

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
Tell you what, I'll do you a deal, I too have done extensive research into the locations of a couple of places, you tell me where Atlantis is, and I'll tell you where Narnia and Middle Earth are.

Narnia eh? I can take one guess as to how you stumbled across it

A couple of the posts in this thread indicate that your are getting very mad. Why is this?

I am still pooling together the data i have collected. Some of the science involved is quite complex. There is a lot to go through and it may take some time to write it as a simple and well formated post.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Vincitori because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by Vincitori because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

A couple of the posts in this thread indicate that your are getting very mad. Why is this?

Not mad at all, just highly skeptical that you've brought more to the table than wild claims and a string along tactic or an agenda which doesn't match the spirit or rules of ATS.

Having said that, we are still here, giving our time to your thread. Please respect us, for having done so, by posting something. A teaser, a snippet, an idea... Anything other than an unsubstantiated claim.

I am still pooling together the data i have collected. Some of the science involved is quite complex. There is a lot to go through and it may take some time to write it as a simple and well formated post.

We'd love to see a well formatted post. Truly. But providing some small portion, to open the debate, would be appropriate at this time.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks for this advice, i will certainly keep it in mind. I remember reading some of your work on stargates awhile ago, i found it very interesting. Thanks for putting the time into that research.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I do not seek money, i merely mentioned it to weed out those selfish individuals who might seek to keep this information hidden. I do this research for the greater knowledge of all those who wish to deny ignorance.

That's a contradiction when you previously state you won't share the information here because you'll be giving away valuable knowledge.

I also believe trying to solicit members for external schemes is against the T&Cs.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join