It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i may have stumbled upon Atlantis (new evidence)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

just wait until he launches a 6 month expedition, targeting satellite imagry sites...

Wait until who launches a six month expedition? Are you referring to the OP?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I should probably say that I personally do not subscribe to the usual theory that Atlantis was a lost continent / island that was submerged beneath the waves during the deluge...

We know - and if you'd release more chapters, we'd know even more! You can't keep your public on tenterhooks like this, young lady...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

Originally posted by woodwytch
I should probably say that I personally do not subscribe to the usual theory that Atlantis was a lost continent / island that was submerged beneath the waves during the deluge...

We know - and if you'd release more chapters, we'd know even more! You can't keep your public on tenterhooks like this, young lady...

Ok, just because you called me 'young lady' I shall add 3 more pages within the hour (electricity / iron / flying machines ... not by magick you understand ... I just happen to have been working on them over the last few days) ... and I promise to crack-on over the weekend with nuclear power (but don't think I'll have time to get through the genetic engineering and cloning sections that soon).

Be patient and remember I have to fit the writing in between client's / eating / sleeping / life ... y'know ... the usual

Woody

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hmmm, still no word. Has our OP "stumbled upon Atlantis" or just:

Help!
I've fallen and can't get up!

At least grace us with your coords and location so we can all pitch in with why we like our idea or your idea better.

I'm still waiting for the OP reply on "Helike".

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Oh, hey! This thread is still here?

I have a feeling we might not see our OP again. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong. I always love a good Atlantis discovery.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Just another update on my couch, where I found Atlantis.
I was vacuuming my lounge room when I noticed some foreign hair like material stuck to the old chewing gum on my couch. At first I thought my couch was having an affair with someone, but after interrogating my couch, it confessed that Big Foot had actually been sitting on it, and occasionally lying down on it too.
My couch concede that Big Foot was uncomfortable on the couch and that this may have something to do with the fact that Jesus is under one of the cushions.
All I can say is, that I am glad I took Atlantis out from under the cushions, it could have been totally destroyed bigs foots big back side.

Hope You are well OP.

P.s. Please don't tell anyone about Big Foot using my couch, I am really busy building my own Large Hadron Collider in my garage and don't want to be disturbed.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I met a man from Atlantis.. Turned out to be Bobby Ewing..

On a more serious note, I saw a program on Dicovery channel where new thinking believes it's located somewhere in South America, but inalnd under a huge lake (can't remember then ame tho 'Sorry)..

just my 1/2 a Dinar worth....

Peace

Rock Ape.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
More and more hoaxers are posting ridiculous material.
We need a joke forum.
This has certainly become a growing trend as of late,.
Many new people coming to this site either don't research
or post junk like this just for the sake of posting to get attention.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
wait i thought Atlantis was in the Pegasus Galaxy

oh wait never mind that was just a tv show or was it

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Please forgive my inexperience with this site; I am new here today. That said, I have a serious interest in this subject and am familiar with most of the obvious previously conjectured locations. One location I would seriously like to suggest as a possibility for Atlantis (at least in part) would encompass what is now a good portion of the plateau area of the state of Arkansas. Has this possibility ever been discussed or considered on this site before?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincitori

I'm pretty sure somebody already beat you to it:

Atlantis Found

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've always wondered why Alexander the Great tried to conquer half the known world. What was his incentive? He was taught by Aristotle that Atlantis was real and he definitely seemed to be a man with a mission.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sorry for posting again, but this thread has really gotten me interested in Alexander the Great. He thought he was a god supposedly, son of Zeus and a descendent of the Atlantians. He loved Egypt and Babylon, which is Iraq now? So, I'm reading a book "Alec Thrace and the Lost Medallion". It's fiction, but contains historical facts about Alexander the Great. It's not extremely well written though, but I'm only interested in the history behind Alexander's conquests.

Edit to add more on Atlantis.

The author of the book has quite a bit of information on Atlantis that was passed down by priests and I imagine that is why Alexander the Great traveled to Egypt.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Onboard2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join