It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why would aluminum be burning there anyways? Shouldn't it be burning where the plane hit?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I must say thank you verm...cause in your determination to show what is clearly molten STEEL not Aluminium..and watching this video you have just add fuel to the fire....I want everyone to watch Verms videos that he posted...and move to the MARK 104...and PAUSE IT....you will not quite believe what you see ....another blast of an thermite charge going off....check it.....inside the building ...it is not part of the falling debris....but not sure i am trusting the vid anyways...but you will see it....so if the vid is correct then...another shot in the arm....sorry verm....but thank you for the vid...and now you might see what is before your own eyes.

then it does a repeat thrree times...going closer closer then closer

edit on 113131p://f33Thursday by plube because: added line

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Nice. The only problem is you left out the explosions throughout the building that happened before collapse.

You also left out the attack on the basement structure as analyzed here: The Case For Explosives in the Basement of the North Tower

1. Did you realize there were multiple cave ins at the Path Level Plaza not caused by jet fuel or a plane crash as reported by the Port Authority Police Department transcripts?

PAPD Officer 33 responding to a Cave in at B-4 a. Location: Traveling to sub-level B-4, WTC North Tower b. “Myself and (inaudible) to the Trade Center responding with scott packs to the B-4 Level. There’s a report of a cave-in and people trapped.” c. PAPD Desk-“Roger, three three and eight-two Houston, World Trade responding B-4 level on a report of a cave in. d. Officer 33- “There’s also been a cave-in at the platform of the PATH plaza…there’s a live electrical, and water running. Turn off the power in that area. e. PAPD Desk reports to other responders-“Three-three is reporting that there is a cave in, B-4 level, at the World Trade Center, copy? A possibility of people trapped." Brief Summary: Again not only is a fire not reported, not only that no fireball is described. Officer 33 is responding to the damage that occurred after the explosive device was detonated. This account is perhaps highlights largest amount of structural damage in the sub-levels recorded by the police. What is described is actually two cave-ins, one at B-4 level and one at the PATH plaza platform. You should be asking yourself, how NIST concluded an unreported fireball caused a cave in at B-4 and the PATH subway plaza platform.

2. Did you know there were explosions in the basement that can not be attributed to jet fuel in any way shape or form?

Male Caller on Radio Channel W to Police I a. Location-B-1 level, One World Trade Center b. “(inaudible) B-1, level , One World Trade Center. It’s (inaudible),we had a minor explosion or a major explosion, something happened down here.” Brief Summary: Another call and no mention of a fireball or secondary fire or burning fuel.

Sadly, your entire theory, like NIST's, leaves out a tremendous amount of evidence in the public record that points to something other than jet fuel and gravity causing the collapse.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by Reevster

As for the fires being "almost out" when the towers collapsed, don't you remember the molten aluminum (evidenced by its transition to silvery metal as it fell) dripping from the tower before it collapsed.

Molten aluminum isnt red....but molten steel sure is....

"evidenced by its transition to silvery metal as it fell"....hmmmmm you sure sound like the guy who was interviewed just after the collaspe with some scipted line...on what caused the towers to collaspe...
edit on 7-10-2010 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

Jesus Christ... Watch this video and look at the bits of molten aluminum as they fall. They sparkle. and there are other views in which the bigger chunks definitely look silvery.

It's as if you people intentionally try to ignore what is in plain view.

It looks yellow all the way down if you look at the long stream 2/3 of the way through the video, even some of it hits the side of the building and explodes into a burst of yellow.....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Tell me how this molten iron is different than YOUR molten aluminum? They look exactly the same to me.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

hey reev...in my opinion at that 2/3 mark...i dont believe it is a bit hitting the building..watch it...it explodes outwards from the building and is larger than any falling bits.....What do you think?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Tell me how this molten iron is different than YOUR molten aluminum? They look exactly the same to me.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

Maybe you should take a look at this....

www.youtube.com...

First off, I want to say that this was a great video. But, you are leaving yourself open for attacks from disinfo people an uninformed people. You should state that aluminum CAN glow bright orange. But make it very clear that it will not glow bright orange from a open air fire. No matter if it has jet fuel or not. The temp would not exceed 1800F. Aluminum at 1800F does not glow bright orange or resemble anything that powered out of the WTC just before it totally collapsed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

hey reev...in my opinion at that 2/3 mark...i dont believe it is a bit hitting the building..watch it...it explodes outwards from the building and is larger than any falling bits.....What do you think?

Still looks like a bit of the falling moten metal hitting the side of the building and exploding, I have used a cutting torch to cut through steel many times and can tell you when a chunk of moten steel hits the floor it will explode just like that.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Let's say there were explosives pre-planted in each tower that resulted in their collapse. Is it within the realm of possibility that the explosives were pre-planted by the terrorists before 9/11?

If not, please explain why.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by MilzGatez

like I said... NO NIST REPORTS!.... its already been blown apart by those who did the 9/11 commission report. Some admitted to being fishy and half the truth...

So you admit that because the report doesn't support your conspiracy fantasy just going to ignore it

Brillant truther logic.....!!!!!

I dont recall anything from 911 commission about this report

I suppose you dont feel the same about idiotic conspiracy sites - seem to parrot them very well

So we have report by professional engineers vs crap posted by someone in mommy's basement!

Reason plane struck that section of Pentagon - that was that was direction plane approached from , hijacker had overshoot first approach and had put aircraft into turn to line up again

Rather doubt hijackers had any knowledge of Pentagon renovations - was simply aiming at first part of building
he could see

Just admit you lost this battle , its ok.. everyone looses at times .. I provided logic and you provided idiotic opinions...

You dont recall cause you choose to ignore that information, it doesnt fit your agenda but I'm sure if you search thru ATS and thru the internet you will find that video clip and all... dont count on me looking for it, you'll over look it like you debunkers do... Cowards :-)

So let me guess? you the professional , Mr. Know it all right?

Reason is you just a moron .. They should have found your ass and put that plane up your ass. Excuses, Excuses .. keep looking like a fool...Whats the next excuse you'll come up with?

"Rather doubt hijackers had any knowledge of Pentagon renovations - was simply aiming at first part of building
he could see "

YET ANOTHER EXCUSE.. oh lord.. you should write an excuse book
in Reality they were up in the air.. they had a great view of the whole damn town... He could have seen that building MILES AWAY and they also could have seen that plane to have it shot down if it got too close.. let me guess the Pentagon doesnt have secret weaponry to protect themselves...... Lets see how close you'll get flying within Pentagon restricted airspace... Really.. you should do that to debunk all of us and get solid evidences, most likely you just wont come back ever...

Reality has set in already and you and your little girlfriends has lost this battle in this thread... Just give up... tell your supervisor you going to quit cause you suck at this disinformation job. not even the government could find bright disinfo agents ... oh yeah they arent too bright either.

Dont even try, jjust dont... even try to reply and bring up other so called points that you choose to make up and twist along.....

Debunkers ZERO
Truthers/Witnesses/Prood/Logic/Common Sense 3563905305727547904

3563905305727547904 - 0 ...
Fatality!
Flawless Victory

Byebye ..

edit on 7-10-2010 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2010 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Matter of fact....

If the beams were weakened wouldn't it make sense that the buildings would sag first? And not sag at one time but sag in different spots first. Thus the top would tip over instead of the whole thing free falling?

yes

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I always think that when someone gets to just threshing around and mouthing off they have lost it really.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

As for the fires being "almost out" when the towers collapsed, don't you remember the molten aluminum (evidenced by its transition to silvery metal as it fell) dripping from the tower before it collapsed.

"evidenced by its transition to silvery metal as it fell"....hmmmmm you sure sound like the guy who was interviewed just after the collaspe with some scipted line...on what caused the towers to collaspe...

Jesus Christ... Watch this video and look at the bits of molten aluminum as they fall. They sparkle. and there are other views in which the bigger chunks definitely look silvery.

It looks yellow all the way down if you look at the long stream 2/3 of the way through the video, even some of it hits the side of the building and explodes into a burst of yellow.....

But heres the thing...why would the building "collapse" just after load of melted aluminum was seen flowing out the side just below the section that collapsed ? Nothing structual was made from aluminum I wouldnt think....

Now what makes more sense is that the building collapses just after a load of melted "steel" is seen flowing out of the area just below the collapse line just like in a foundry,,,,,,hence ..why and how did the steel melt ?
That also appears to be just one small area or shall we say an exit area, How big really was the melting area? If it came from the center main beams then there must have been a huge amount of moten steel in deeper....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I always think that when someone gets to just threshing around and mouthing off they have lost it really.

OH I see you came to backup your little girlfriend...

I already put out my points out and he failed and so will you.. Of course i'ma be mouthing off to people like you.. y'all need to be mouthed off, and I'm already done with my arguments and such.. So yeah I'm just taking a break and relaxing and getting on you little girls.. Little kids shouldnt be talking to adults... ignored or dont write back... You wont win either... and you already failed with your posts... you cant even handle the other people that going back and forth with you... just like thedman, you are also done...

now shhh your opinions means nothing.....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i will find the report but for now...just enjoy.....cause things are getting hot in here...And Alfie nice to see you back....you going to throw out more of your comments for people to Enjoy....but believe me most people here take this very seriously.

I know it is subtitled but i am sure it is ok...and people will get the just of it.

Cheers the truth is going to come out and the true perpetraitors of this crime will be drawn out...the questions is how do we come to repair the carnage inflicted since 9/11.

link to the paper

it is a very good read Enjoy
edit on 123131p://f43Thursday by plube because: added link to paper

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

melting aluminum would not sparkle nor would it continue to be glowing red within feet of its original location, during it descent to the ground. now if it was magnesium or phosphorous or thermite , it most definitely would.
now if you mix iron rust with aluminum dust, then you have your thermite.

where did the 2 alloys mix together? rubber tire fire from landing gear? this would have been the only fuel capable of generating enough heat to melt the 2 allows to make thermite.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Remember that the plane was made of aluminum... It didn't vaporize.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Remember that the plane was made of aluminum... It didn't vaporize.

Yeah since Aluminum is a veryyy very strong meterial... it withstood the impact and everything else...geez they even beat steel

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah since Aluminum is a veryyy very strong meterial... it withstood the impact and everything else...geez they even beat steel

No it didn't go throught the steel - it pushed it out of the way

Exterior wall made of lattice of steel beams held together by spandrel plates and bolted in sections

Plane snapped the connections between beams at bolts and welds - plane pushed the broken sections out of
the way

Broken section in street

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You know something...i do believe that planes hit the towers...but seeing that pic really makes me think twice...now ask yourself something here..please just ask yourself..."why the heck would it be like that....i dont recall any images of the landing gear being down" now if i am to follow with logical thinking here would the landing have not flowed right in with the aircraft...so i ask myself why on earth would the tire of the plane be lodged into the external part of the buildings steel frame.
now if these fires were soooo soooo extreme why is it that tire is not melted...Or am i being too picky here...that picture makes it appear even more staged that is absolutely incredible to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join