It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

GET IT OUT OR PROVE THE BLACKOUT!

I am working through YOUTUBE to get this out. WRITE PEOPLE CALL RADIO AND TV STATIONS WRITE E-MAILS.

GET THIS OUT, lets make it VIRAL!

If we can get this vid to viral status we can either GET IT OUT OR PROVE THE BLACKOUT!

Either way we win.

TURNING OVER 9-11 means we can repeal the enslavement PATRIOT ACT and end these "endless" wars and maybe just maybe get our GOVERNMENTS BACK (note that it was plural because all the WHITE BOY nations of the world seem to be under one rule right now.) Getting the conspiracy outed WILL SAVE LIVES. Yours and other innocents around the world.

PLEASE HELP GET THIS OUT TO EVERY NEWS GROUP RADIO AND TV STATION SO THEY CANNOT DENY IT> here are some places to start.

BLOG IT, FACEBOOK it, MYSPACE it, write your local news agencies.

How to report a news story online
www.ojr.org...

How To Report A News Story Online
www.concernedjournalists.org...

CONTACT US FOX NEWS
www.foxnews.com...

CNN ireport
ireport.cnn.com...
sidebar.cnn.com...

MSNBC
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I am on hold right now with WESH channel 2 Orlando trying to get this covered.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Varemia

We understand physics, and we do NOT try and reinterpret it all because this never happened before in this exact scenario, we do NOT need to change reality and try to imagine that because it was not done purposefully like this ever before in this exact building at that exact speed that we can somehow feed new numbers and ideology and innuendo into thinking this caused almost a million tons of steel to pulverize itself into nothing.

Physics doesn't change, but there was no precedent for the event, so of COURSE there would be no record of it happening in the past. If you had never danced a jig in your life before, would it be reasonable to assume it was impossible for you to do a jig? No. Imagine on a better metaphor that you danced a jig, broke your hip, and collapsed to the ground dead because a piece of bone entered your heart. Impossible, right? But it "could" happen, and that is all that's needed. Because the physics ARE there, and only truthers ignore the physics, instead trying to find precedent for the event.

Also, maybe you didn't notice, but the towers didn't "pulverize" into "nothing." I've seen images and video of the cleanup in which the rubble and debris from the towers was two-three times higher than the construction equipment being used to clear it. The fact that it took them MONTHS to clean it up attests to how much there was.

It is like you are in another dimension, the one that shocked you , and because of THAT all the temperatures, and damage from speeding jets, and jet fuel, suddenly changed and all of these miracles of total complete destruction became reality,,

It is more like you are in another reality, honestly. Nothing changed, only the circumstances were different than anything that had ever happened before in the past.

We get nowhere even entertaining this discussion with those who support such nonsense, except we get friction, well thanks for the generation of heat lol...

Now i will cool down, and not even contemplate it any longer... i advise you do the same.

I am constantly thinking about this and trying to find reasons not to believe what happened, but the facts just aren't being presented by the truther movement. I've studied physics. I'm practically becoming a building mechanic with how much research I'm doing on 9/11. I still have yet to be convinced, whereas there is a stereotype floating around the truther arena. The people are vehemently violent in their assertions when people don't believe them right out, and when everyone around does agree, the conspiracy theory just balloons to astronomical proportions with no actual supporting evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

So did you bother to look close......?

Notice beam is bent in where it hit curb .

Also can see scrape marks on pavement,

explain how in broad daylight in middle of Manhattan can drop a large section of steel weighting several hundred
pounds and NOBODY NOTICES.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

That's an easy one. :p it came out when everyone was freaking out about the tower. People were getting hit with debris and crap was being blown up all over the place. I don't think it mattered much that a wheel embedded in a steel wall had ejected onto the sidewalk.

(also, just as a side-note, when the planes hit the towers, do you remember that BIG explosion? Yeah, I know, it didn't do anything at all because planes didn't do anything in the towers, but think about it... That explosion... it could have thrust stuff really fast and hard, even super-heating something for a split second to make it less solid before cooling rapidly. I mean, any person caught in the blast would have been completely incinerated, right? Ah, never mind. Explosions and impacts don't do anything to anything, what was I thinking?)

Not getting on anyone's case in particular here. This a post meant to be seen by all the truthers.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

all you bring to the topic is the yawn factor,you just like to have a argument reguardless,you managed to take this whole thread off topic yet again,its about firemen explaining,hearing and seeing bombs/explosions,less then hours from the event.

classic sign of a troll=thedman=Varemia
edit on 8-10-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The problem I have with the video is the lack of specifics and time frames. Which WTC were they in when the lobby collapsed? What would it sound like to have the building collapsing around you while you are inside? Did the lobby collapse when the first tower came down or the second?

It's these kinds of questions that I need answered in this instance. A Boom! then a Boom! and another Boom! at the same time as a building coming down around your ears doesn't necessarily mean it was explosives.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh man... these two guys are funny and they the only ones in here still typing...We shouldnt go back and forth with them... Lets put them on our blacklist for this thread... They have failed. they lost and we won. Simple as that...

thedman and varm... just shhhh dont reply......... to my post. Wont be answering ignorant low-lifes.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

HERE IS WHAT I AM SENDING OUT TO LOCAL TV AND RADIO PROGRAMS/PERSONALITIES.

I have a HUGE story for you, we are attempting something that has never been done before.
You could stake your claim to fame and make a difference in the WORLD.

9/ 11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed
www.youtube.com...

Why is this not on the air/ in the news?
We have started a campaign to make this video viral and the guys that are working on it will do so.

"GET IT OUT OR PROVE THE BLACKOUT! "

The plan is to make releases and contact as many news outlets as possible through e-mail, web-boards, blogs etc and make the media aware through public outcry.

If you carry the story, well then you are helping bring new info and truth to the 9-11 event. If the media doesn't cover the story after outcry then we have proof of the media blackout on 9-11 facts.

So are you going to cover another empty box "bomb" or what movie star flashed what body part, who is kicked off the island and other MEANINGLESS "news" or are you going to cover/report REAL NEWS that affect EVERYONE in the world, that has gotten American men and women killed and millions of innocent Muslims killed? WILL YOU DO WHAT YOU (the media) ARE SUPPOSED TO DO and report events? So far the major media outlets are all in a nice sheepish line, afraid to speak out. This is the news media's responsibility damn it, it is your job to EDUCATE the people, not feed them propaganda and government approved messages that further an obvious war agenda.

MAYBE if you people stood up to the owners and shill's we could SAVE LIVES, who knows the life you save could be your own. I mean really what kind of future are you helping to create for your children and grandchildren?

Thank you very much
Loki

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just want more specifics on the video. Can anyone try and e-mail the firefighters present there or anything?

I'm all for wanting to find the truth, and if it was that explosives were used at the base of the tower just before the collapse, then I'm willing to accept that. But I need to have the proof of it.

In the video was difficult to discern which tower's lobby they were in and exactly what had happened. All that's certain is they heard multiple sounds that they assumed were explosive devices at the time while in a collapsing lobby.

Edit: Also, I'm just saying, but media and most people don't react well when people explosively try to sell them something. Running in screaming "AHHHHHHHHH!" won't make people listen. They'll look up, sure, but in the end your shouting about bombs will just be ignored. If you want them to listen you need to get all the truthers to put together a composed message that does not sound alarmist, merely raising eyebrows and making the media consider airing it. First they would have to verify the video, contact NIST about it, and get other opinions. Then, if they think the story will get positive feedback from their viewers (in other words, more viewers) then they will air it.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Varemia because: added a paragraph

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

we all want to know the real story of what went on that day,i'm english,and i lost old school friends working there that day,all we are all doing is digging for the truth,and the more we dig,the closer we get,but i've notice yet again you managed to take most of the thread off topic,you are not helping in any shape or form,why is it you alfie/thedman,and the other same old names,just drag all 9/11 topic's down.

and you say you want to know if explosive's were used at the base of the towers,and more info from these fireman,then why did you purposely along with thedman drag this topic off into great detail about steel,for which none of you are experts,and can only quote what you been told,honestly,its getting old,either be helpful with positive input,or don't comment.

THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
The problem I have with the video is the lack of specifics and time frames. Which WTC were they in when the lobby collapsed? What would it sound like to have the building collapsing around you while you are inside? Did the lobby collapse when the first tower came down or the second?

It's these kinds of questions that I need answered in this instance. A Boom! then a Boom! and another Boom! at the same time as a building coming down around your ears doesn't necessarily mean it was explosives.

Originally posted by Varemia
In the video was difficult to discern which tower's lobby they were in and exactly what had happened. All that's certain is they heard multiple sounds that they assumed were explosive devices at the time while in a collapsing lobby.

I tried being on-topic. It apparently didn't work.

I believe I also posted something, maybe somewhere else, about how if they heard the explosions the second before the lobby collapsed, then it was likely the building already coming down around them. According to time stamps on videos I have watched, it took 11-14 seconds for the buildings to reach ground level in their collapses.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Varemia because: added a bit.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
varemia, either you are really young, or are not familiar with basic 9/11 knowledge..

NO, they werent in the Lobby when the buildings collapsed...if they were, the guy would have more than a broken nose...trust me.

Since 911 lots of witnesses have told of massive explosions in the lobbies of WTC...

The FF's state that the 3rd explosion in the lobby was the one that got them("F@#$ing horrible" he says...)...

I see you are trying again to confuse and deflect from the OP.

I and presumably many others here dont care that you have not grasped(or are pretending to not grasp) the timestamps or ,or,or etc....I, for one, dont care ...

These explosions took place in the lobby prior to the buildings collapse....the big Q is, why and how did they happen...not what time it was or which building of the two they were in.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
varemia, either you are really young, or are not familiar with basic 9/11 knowledge..

NO, they werent in the Lobby when the buildings collapsed...if they were, the guy would have more than a broken nose...trust me.

Since 911 lots of witnesses have told of massive explosions in the lobbies of WTC...

The FF's state that the 3rd explosion in the lobby was the one that got them("F@#$ing horrible" he says...)...

These explosions took place in the lobby prior to the buildings collapse....the big Q is, why and how did they happen...not what time it was or which building of the two they were in.

Thanks for clearing that up. That was something that was legitimately confusing me (the question of how they were in the lobby when it exploded). It makes more sense now.

The time is rather important however, due to the time of the explosions being extremely related to how fast the building began to collapse as a result of them (if it was a result of the explosions). In CD demolition videos I've seen, the sound is usually boom, boom, boom, boom, boom in quick succession, and then a few seconds pass and the building falls.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Regardless, the firefighters spell it out quite clearly....there were bombs, including bombs in the lobby....they speak of hearing three...

May I suggest you open a thread were you could ponder your boom booms and the timing and the whole schematic that it worrying you, comfortable in the knowledge that you are not derailing another persons thread with your "musings".

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As of late, there are a bunch of new videos attempting to "de-bunk" the issues raised by the 9/11 Truth movements.

I feel like its in response to Architects And Engineers For 9/11 Truth. It seems like they are really threatened by this particular organization.

While this is a great video, I think it was well established that secondary explosions caused the damage in the lobbies. Unfortunately the establishment lackeys will look to spin this as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yep. S&F.

I've seen that firefighter with the busted nose before, but I can't say I've ever seen all of that interview like that.

Another one the 9/11 Omission ignored. Why those corrupt, wimp ass bastards.

It took an FOIA request to get this? Well now you can see why. Imagine how much more footage they're holding.

So let's see, the supposed fireball down the elevator shaft into the lobby had already happened. This guy is talking about three different explosions beyond that.

You know, the ones the paint cans caused.
:shk: No trusters. The ones the fricken BOMBS in the buildings caused! What excuse will you make up for the 9/11 Stinkition ignoring THAT, along with all the other hundreds of witnesses to the explosions?
This just pisses me off all over again.

Yeah all that and also, by coincidence, a military exercise was in progress at that very time. Guess what else? Dick Cheney was in charge of the exercise. That's why none of those planes were intercepted and stopped. Cute huh? No VP has ever done that before. And guess what else kids, the guy in charge of security of the towers was a member of the Bush family. OH Yeah.... hey just happened to come out that way.

tt

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

I thought it had already been re-iterated many times that the member of the Bush family had not been in charge of tower security for many years? Did you forget?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I believe if you listen to the firefighters and try to understand the timeline as we know it now it is easy to figure out these questions.

1. These firefighters were the some of the first on scene in the staging area of the first building hit. The first plane had already hit. The second plane had not.

2. As they were preparing to ascend the staircase the whole lobby exploded and collapsed.

3. They heard multiple explosions.

4. One of the firefighters saw a black plane hit the other tower after leaving the lobby of the first building following the collapse.

5. The explosions were not related to buildings falling, nor the 2nd plane hitting the tower.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to find out what the floors above the lobby had contained in them? I think it is very important to know.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Okay verm....i have finally come to the conclusion...your completely nuts....Or your an 18yr-19yr old that lives at home with mommy and daddy...and have never worked a day in your life.
It was a blooming Office building...it WAS NOT a bleeding chemical warehouse...I have also Figured out you have not got one single ounce of common sense.
The firefighters heard EXPLOSIONS....not a few paintcans that may have been in a storage cupboard on one of the floors.....I am going to recommend that people just ignore your pure Sillyness....as you have not a clue.
I am going to go with the 19yr old senario.....yep....i bet i am right on the mark too.
you waver from side to side like a ship in a storm....you talk to people like they dont have a clue...and you come up with repeitive statements.
a logical person could guess what was on most of those office floors logically quite Easily.
computers desk, photocopiers, paper, pens, chairs, carpets,can you not think for yourself.
the towers were not a bomb making factory.
Though by the sounds of it on the day by the desciptions of the firefighters it had become one.
Now go ask Mommy to make you some cereal and then ask daddy for your allowance so you can go get a lollipop from the corner shop.

edit on 033131p://f23Sunday by plube because: Grammarical circumstances

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join