It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Do I believe anything drastic will happen?

No, not at all.

Do I want something life changing to happen?

Absolutely. The world more than ever is such a vile place to be. There's so much greed and hate and violence. And too many people, including myself admittedly, are just existing and not actually living. I really hope something happens that will give future generations a much better and brighter future, even if it's detrimental to a lot of us living in the present. As I say though, I have little to no belief that anything will happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ahhh good ole Stereoboy. Whatta guy. Now when you view his replies at the surface they appear somewhat intelligent and cogent.

BUT I remember several months ago under a different user profile, my friend's before I obtained my own, I got into an argument with him about the Gregorian calendar and other issues related to 2012. Its been quite a while so I don't remember the exact specifics. But what I do remember is that Stereoboy could not grasp simple logical concepts. He made a point and swore to it. And when I included several references to reputable sources, he just repeated his argument like a parrot even though many times over I proved him wrong.

It's one thing to debate someone in these threads. Its another to never admit when you are wrong and parrot the same bs statements even though they were proven wrong.

I was beside myself... Some others were bringing up ideas that were very easy not to prove or to simply shoot down. But when presented with a mind greater than his that could prove him wrong he went into parrot mode.

I expected more from Stereoboy. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time, thinking maybe he just didn't have the brain power to understand what I was saying.

But after being inactive on these boards and just reading them from time to time without offering my own input I saw a clear pattern with Stereoboy's responses.

Others have also presented facts pertinent to the 2012 topic. Facts agreed upon by the scientific community the world over. When Stereoboy is confronted with these facts all he knows to do is say they are not facts and then give some argument that in itself is false or clearly only a partial truth pertaining to the fact presented.

Its comical actually. So I thank Stereoboy for his antics. To try to deny any fact that might lend credence to some change that will take place around 2012. Its funny but I believe that Stereoboy, while vehemently denying all things 2012, probably believes more than anyone here that some profound change will occur in 2012! Its like the closet homosexual that claims to hate homosexuals, but really is one himself

Stereoboy claims to use logic and reason. But that is clearly the last thing he uses when he can't accept proven facts. Being logical when researchign ideas does not mean being so close minded that you refuse to change your mind when proven wrong Stereoboy.

All he does is sit around in the 2012 board and troll all day. As someone posted earlier, he probably has no life and lives in his mom's basement playing with his 1970's stereo equipment. lol.

I think ATS 2012 posters have figured him out for what he is. If you really want to to stick it to him, just ignore his posts. Maybe if enough of you ignore him he'll either A. go out and find a girlfriend. Or B. actually admit he's a 2012 junkie

reply from Stereohomoist

Nicely played. The old "he's a disinformation agent" gambit.

Now read my tag line and ponder the fact that some of us simply enjoy the challenge of viewing the world and events through the lens of reason and logic. Keeping it real can be just as much fun as spinning a yarn you know.

edit on 13-1-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The discussion of the topic "It's Almost Time" has been successfully derailed by Stereologist. Evidence for this can be found in the preceding pages, where most of the talk has revolved around his posts, instead of the topic of the thread. In short, he/she has us going around in circles. I think we need to get off the Stereologist treadmill and get back to the topic of the thread. But that's just my two cents.

I wonder why he hasn't been banned for numerous troll posts. I've seen people banned for one erroneous post. He has hundreds to his credit. What gives?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
agreed. As I said in my last post. He has been proven a 2012 troll. Let's just ignore him and hope that one of the mods are smart enough to ban that troll

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
The discussion of the topic "It's Almost Time" has been successfully derailed by Stereologist. Evidence for this can be found in the preceding pages, where most of the talk has revolved around his posts, instead of the topic of the thread. In short, he/she has us going around in circles. I think we need to get off the Stereologist treadmill and get back to the topic of the thread. But that's just my two cents.

I wonder why he hasn't been banned for numerous troll posts. I've seen people banned for one erroneous post. He has hundreds to his credit. What gives?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

Stereoboy could not grasp simple logical concepts.

The basic passive/aggressive method of distorting the user name in lieu of evidence.

even though many times over I proved him wrong. [/qote]
Followed up with a lie or whatever. How quaint!

Sounds like bravado from someone whose vapid claims were squashed long ago.

I think ATS 2012 posters have figured him out for what he is.

I have provided a great deal of factual information for those proposing nonsense to digest. I'm sorry you are a sore loser. There are those like you that cannot accept the reality around them. Tough.

Wake up. Smell the roses. Learn a little. I'm certain you'll like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

where most of the talk has revolved around his posts, instead of the topic of the thread.

That's not true at all is it? The issue has been derailed by a racist and a liar, isn't that the truth?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

He has been proven a 2012 troll.

How droll. The fact is that the mods have assigned me extra points for injecting peer-reviewed knowledge into these forum in lieu of the racist, sexist, and delusional claims offered so far.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

where most of the talk has revolved around his posts, instead of the topic of the thread.

That's not true at all is it? The issue has been derailed by a racist and a liar, isn't that the truth?

He has been proven a 2012 troll.

How droll. The fact is that the mods have assigned me extra points for injecting peer-reviewed knowledge into these forum in lieu of the racist, sexist, and delusional claims offered so far.

Giving fuel to a troller who repeatedly "goes after the opponent" instead of the ball only fans the flames. Do not be tricked by the lowbrow and diversionary tactics used to to bury ideas and divert attention:
Incendiary labels such as a racist, liar, sexist, delusional and the like are not worth responding to in the least. Stereologist has even fallen to the very low depths of projecting his own behavior onto others:

reply to post by DragonriderGal

And due to the repetitive nature of Stereo's rhetoric, and it's very limited scope... the same crap I've heard in many other threads and even over on Myspace, almost verbatim, leads me to believe that there is indeed some force at work behind some of these more vicious debunkers.

Vicious debunker? LOL

You are the vicious one with the overt racist statements. You are the one admitting to being a sexist. You are the one that posted the lie about some organization planning to decimate the human population. The racist comments themselves were despicable.

Instead of making even a feeble attempt to support your lie you resort to a continue series of ad hominem attacks. Apparently, it is easier for you to lash out in a hateful manner with your poison than to tell the truth.

It's actually Stereologist projecting onto other posters in this thread his hateful poison by means of his feeble attempts at slander and use of frequent ad hominem attacks.

Please see what the ScepticOverlord has to say on this subject:

ALL MEMBERS: We Expect Civility And Decorum Within All Topics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SuperModerator Bandit has this to say:

Originally posted by TheBandit795
With this post, I command all ATS members (who are warned regularly) to watch mandatory football (soccer for U.S. nationals) and basketball (NBA preseason will suffice, or the other domestic leagues around the world).

Watch the games and watch the games good. Pay especially attention when fouls are being committed. Notice why a foul is commited. Please do!!!

You will notice that when a player is called for a foul it's because he went after the opponent instead of the ball.

I repeat:

You will notice that when a player is called for a foul it’s because he went after the opponent instead of the ball.

If you understand that you will make our jobs as moderators much easier...
Your points will grow much faster and you will avoid being banned because of moderators being sick and tired of discussing you again and again and again, or because of a vault filled with complaints from other members against you, because of you attacking them.

Thank you.

Bandit

Your Attention Is Needed Please...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So remember - PLAY NICE!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Incendiary labels such as a racist, liar, sexist, delusional and the like are not worth responding to in the least. Stereologist has even fallen to the very low depths of projecting his own behavior onto others:

Like it or not dragonridergal is an overt racist and sexist. That is who they are.

It's actually Stereologist projecting onto other posters in this thread his hateful poison by means of his feeble attempts at slander and use of frequent ad hominem attacks.

I gave dragonridergal to retract here statements. I am not the only 1 that labeled them for what they are.

Oh wait, you haven't even read the entire thread have you. So you have no idea what you are talking about.

So remember - PLAY NICE!

I have reported several posts by dragonridergal for calling people stupid. The mods took no action. I think you ought to rethink your position since calling people stupid, and making demeaning racist statements about the president seem to be acceptable to the mods.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

When are you going to do everyone a favor and stop lurking around the 2012 threads?

I mean really, don't you get tired of trolling all day? I can't believe the number of troll posts you put up with your psuedo-science logical reasoning! Get a life dude! You think you are smart but your 70 IQ shines through.

EVERYONE just ignore him. Starve the troll!

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS CHUMP! He is the definition of a troll.

edit on 14-1-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Hmmm. Let's recap...

*snip*

...I go with 1.
3 however cannot be dismissed on a broader scale. Good to be open minded...but keeping ones feet on the ground.

The NWO bunch got complacent. They've been at this 'take over humanity' thing since their arrival here back 350,000 plus years. They really aren't smart enough to pull it off. Their period of greatest success was during the dark ages. That was their heyday, and really about the best they can do.

But now it's crunch time. The contract is ending with our racial unconscious in 2012 and they don't have 80% of us humans enslaved yet as per what they need to avoid the consequences of failure, so they are shooting for taking over the governments of the world and claiming that means they 'own' humanity. But even that plan is being thwarted by we Americans, who just won't give up our freedom and the right to bear arms.

That is why there is such a push right now to break America; the health care crap, the push to make GMO's unreported in the average person's food supply, the dumbing down of our school systems, using the media to control us and break our moral back bone and work ethic/value of education, dragging the government in the trillions of dollars in debt and making it way too easy for the average person to get into debt way over their heads, the push to end natural health methodology aka the Codex stuff being shoved down most of the world's throat by the WHO, the unrelenting push for us to give up our right to bear arms with all the university shootings and shootings like the one in Arizona; the list goes on of things they are doing to weaken and break the average american.

With the middle class broken and us unarmed, the NWO bunch could finally show their true colors and take over America, and we'd all see that there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory.. it is and always has been a full-blown conspiracy. They are desperate to break us now because there is a lot of karma coming due for all the evil they've done against humanity if they don't break us and make us their slaves. They thought 200 years would be plenty of time to do so. And as always, they are wrong.

And there are many different aliens around, not the least of which are the E-l*th who are keeping the NWO from using any advanced weaponry as per the contract with our racial unconscious, so they can't take us over by force. They have to trick us or manipulate us but never use technology that we haven't discovered.

That is why the Tesla stuff was discovered and then pretty well disappeared from the awareness of the scientific community, for the most part. That way THEY could use it, but not let us dink around with it and discover something even more powerful than they were able to, and thus use it against them. We humans will always outsmart them, and they know it.

And they, like most of the races didn't use ships. They traveled on the energy paths of which the stargates are a part. Those pathways ripped loose though when Atlantis went down, and since then the only way to get here was by ship.. a very very very slow way to go. There are one or two of the newer alien species that use them, but it still is a hideous amount of time wasted.

The pathways are being restored though, and that is how the E-l*th are coming back to dig the NWO bunch out and kick them off the planet when they fail to make their end of the contract. That's what the whole book of revelations is about.. the Jue-sah aka ex high priests of Israel know what's coming. And though they try to make it sound like we all are in the cross-hairs, really it is only them who are facing the 'tribulation'. The rest of us humans are going to be starting to make the shift into our spirit/light bodies which the NWO bunch have totally misrepresented as the 'rapture'.

Because we are the only species who can make full enlightenment, we really don't need any other species to 'bootstrap' us into being a better race. With the NWO bunch gone, you will see a much improved humanity, as well as those who become healed enough emotionally to reach the level needed to make that shift into our light/spirit bodies.

edit on 15-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

He's being paid to be here, is my guess and the mods may very well have a hands-off policy about the NWO stoogies. The NWO really does have them here patrolling (aka trolling) the threads that most concern them. I've encountered them before, and Stereo acts just like the others, although a bit more trollish, determined and redundant.

He probably got assigned this thread so he can't admit to the bosses that he's not able to handle it, so on and on he goes, although he is, as noted before, incredibly obvious.

But really, it is keeping the thread alive and more information gets posted about the 2012 events, at least by me, anyway!

edit on 15-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trapt

Do I believe anything drastic will happen?

No, not at all.

Do I want something life changing to happen?

Absolutely. The world more than ever is such a vile place to be. There's so much greed and hate and violence. And too many people, including myself admittedly, are just existing and not actually living. I really hope something happens that will give future generations a much better and brighter future, even if it's detrimental to a lot of us living in the present. As I say though, I have little to no belief that anything will happen.

I agree.. nothing really drastic is going to happen. Those fear-mongering predictions of all hell breaking loose are for manipulating people. Some are coming from the NWO bunch; some are coming from other of the aliens on the planet currently, like the tall skinny blue people who are the Pleadians, I believe.

But as the E-l*th start digging out the NWO bunch to kick them off planet, some areas of the world will be kind of roughed up; so my advice--manifest personal safety for yourself and those you love and the things you value and DO NOT hang around any of the uber rich anywhere in the world, nor around the UN or in Israel, both hangouts of the NWO's leadership.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I noticed this Stereologist member as I was browsing before I signed up.

Speaking for myself only of course I think he talks a lot of logical sense. Okay, I can see why it's annoying for some who are just trying to give their opinion (however far fetched it might seem to some) to have somebody keep quoting them and dispelling their theory's, but I guess that is why the ignore feature is there for all to use?

I don't think he's trolling at all, he just seems to prefer logic over imagination.

edit on 15/12/11 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie
reply to post by stereologist

When are you going to do everyone a favor and stop lurking around the 2012 threads?

I mean really, don't you get tired of trolling all day? I can't believe the number of troll posts you put up with your psuedo-science logical reasoning! Get a life dude! You think you are smart but your 70 IQ shines through.

EVERYONE just ignore him. Starve the troll!

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS CHUMP! He is the definition of a troll.

edit on 14-1-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

A troll is not someone who posts a differing viewpoint. If that was so then everyone on ATS would be guilty.
Opinions( and facts) are readily available to oppose the OP.
Your plea is simply the written equivalent of asking everyone to put their fingers in their ears and sing loudly whenever something contradicts your, or any other you agree with, opinion.
Discussion and debate is fractious by nature.
The original point made has several glaring issues, as do subsequent posts. It would be remiss of the less flighty reading the thread to not comment and point out erroneous data.
Play nice and point and counterpoint can be made in a civilized manner. Consensus will probably not occur...but some interesting points of view can and should be seen

edit on 15-1-2011 by Noncompatible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

My exact feelings. Almost like, I have all these talents but every time I try to utilise them, things go wrong for me and I'm just here to exist and not do things that others I feel don't deserve the things they get are handed whatever they want on a silver platter almost.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Do you have anything to add to this thread or are you simply going to make personal attacks. Your assessment of my intellect is the sort of nasty comment that dragonridergal makes. Are you trying to make a bid for being the foulest person here? I suggest you consider upping the rhetoric if that is your goal.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

More delusional comments.

I find it so silly to claim there is an inept organization that is trying to take over the world. It sounds like you might have been watching too many episodes of Get Smart. How can an organization grow to any strength and be no smarter than a KAOS agent?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Instead of the gibberish about me or other members of ATS are you ever going to provide evidence for the nutty claim that any organization is planning to decimate the human population? That is your original claim and so far all you've done is complain about me or anyone else that points out that the claim is unsubstantiated and very likely a delusion.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I agree.. nothing really drastic is going to happen. Those fear-mongering predictions of all hell breaking loose are for manipulating people.

Are you now admitting that you posted a hoax when you claimed that the NWO, a fictional group, was planning to kill off 80% of the population?

I could be wrong here. Maybe LIOS educated folks don't think that the deaths of 80% of all humans is drastic.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join