It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trapt
I noticed this Stereologist member as I was browsing before I signed up.

I don't think he's trolling at all, he just seems to prefer logic over imagination.

edit on 15/12/11 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

The thing is there Trapt... There are many new age types that posts in these 2012 threads, who present ideas which are not grounded in any sort of logic or even if they are logical, have no scientific proof to back them up.

This is where stereoboy comes in. He is of average intelligence. And that is all it takes to easily shoot down most of the posts coming from these new age types. That is why he probably lurks around the 2012 forums, easy pickings. And shooting these folks down must feed his ego.

But that is about as much as he is capable of. Notice I said there are many new ages types, but every once in a while you will see a post in the 2012 forums from an intelligent person with a scientific background who presents a very good idea or piece of evidence, backed by science, which supports the 'some change will take place in 2012' theory.

This is where stereoboy is exposed as a troll and shows his limited reasoning skills.

The best analogy I can come up with for him is a religious person who believes and swears by the idea that the earth is only 6000 years old. they'll present scientific 'proof' for this being the case. swear that you are wrong when you claim otherwise. have all sorts of data points to back their case. and can actually persuade others, with their logical (but obviously false) reasoning that the world is indeed 6000 years old.

it all sounds good but when I can take a simple core sample to show that the earth indeed is much older, they just don't know how to react. this is what you get with stereoboy. the only difference is, as I said earlier, he has a lot of easy pickings, for shooting down illogical false, and sometimes logical false 2012 theories.

but when presented with fact, he seems like nothing more than the brainwashed religious scientist, who can't accept any other paradigm than what he has been brainwashed to believe. stereoboy will convince himself and try to convince others, that his pseudo-scientific reasoning is indeed fact.

edit on 17-1-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would love a ton of stuff to happen,the battle of armaggedon,a few natural disasters here and there.
But the truth is,sadly you wont hear about most of it if you arent involved.
On the date 6-6-06,nasa discovered a dragon on mars,but the public was sadly not notified,leaving everyone saying,well that date went by and nothing happened,even though epicness did infact happen.

So,the final conclusion,If all the epicness goes down,sadly the chances are you wont even hear about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
I would love a ton of stuff to happen,the battle of armaggedon,a few natural disasters here and there.
But the truth is,sadly you wont hear about most of it if you arent involved.
On the date 6-6-06,nasa discovered a dragon on mars,but the public was sadly not notified,leaving everyone saying,well that date went by and nothing happened,even though epicness did infact happen.

So,the final conclusion,If all the epicness goes down,sadly the chances are you wont even hear about it.

Sorry but no dragons on Mars. They don't come near earth (and Mars is close enough) usually because the flailing energy pathways are drawn to raw energy usage and that is the definition of how a dragon works although many of the ex-pathways from the lost Atlantis are now either removed from the other end, or are reconnected. Still, that being the case, the E-l*th are starting to return and would drive a dragon off of and away from earth should it try to come in, since this is their planet and the dragons have always been forbidden, since their great war with the elves aka E-l*th, to land on any of the E-l*th's worlds.

There is still a dragon here on earth though; the baby red dragon from my pod, too young to have it's wings or ego yet, who was taken in by the peoples of China. He is now fully grown of course, but is far less obnoxious than the usual dragon, and may even fight for his humans when the elves return to evict the Jue-sah as per the book of revelations. Since he is beloved and trusted by his humans, chances are the elves will allow him to stay. With all the high tech weaponry the Jue-sah have been accumulating over these last few decades, the dragon could be very helpful, if he actually knows how to use his dragon energy skills. Since he's been away from the rest of the dragons for most of his life, he may not know as much as he should.

But yah, the NWO bunch really doesn't want us to know anything about aliens and the true history of the world, and any event that would reveal any of that kind of information is suppressed, for sure. They can't however interfere with the human racial unconscious where all this information is coming from. Of course, the dragon stuff I know because it is part of my own personal past life history, but that too is stored in the racial unconscious but much easier to access.
edit on 17-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trapt
I noticed this Stereologist member as I was browsing before I signed up.

Speaking for myself only of course I think he talks a lot of logical sense. Okay, I can see why it's annoying for some who are just trying to give their opinion (however far fetched it might seem to some) to have somebody keep quoting them and dispelling their theory's, but I guess that is why the ignore feature is there for all to use?

I don't think he's trolling at all, he just seems to prefer logic over imagination.

edit on 15/12/11 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

The problem with Stereo is that he finds some little thing he thinks he can use to 'prove' the other person wrong, like calling them a racist or idiot or whatever and then he just runs it into the ground, over and over and over again, like by saying it enough times, others will believe him.

And then he finds little snippets/pieces of what is posted and like some bad reporter doing 'yellow' journalism, completely takes what is said out of context to cast it in a negative light and then tries to make it seem as though that is what the person meant, so they look bad. If you notice he rarely if ever posts the full quote of the other persons post because this would show that isn't what was meant at all. Shoddy and unprofessional writing and in his case, entirely meant to cast dispersion on the people he attacks with his version/opinion which uses only his incomplete, misleading and incorrect statements.

And often times he misrepresents information they post to make it sound like they are lying or whatever, like for example saying that because I said the the NWO bunch was trying to kill 80% of us it meant I was saying that is what is going to happen. I have always said that was their agenda, never what I thought was going to happen (and in fact says this ISN'T going to happen), but he just conveniently mis-'remembers' and then tries to act like anyone else who remembers differently must be an idiot or whatever. Such a lame control trick; one right out of the stoogie hand book I'm sure, since I've had at least 2 other stoogie types try the same kind of manipulative baloney on me before.

And he doesn't have an imagination, and for sure his version of logic is pretty limited and very much the version the NWO bunch wants us all to believe so as to be led to the slaughter quietly and unresistingly. Don't take that box off your head, and he will have done his job for his 30 pieces of silver.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

You wouldnt believe what i am feeling.
Is it ridiculous to say that to be woken up makes everything clear? Also doing what ever you can to get a message out there no matter how stupid you look or how crazy you sound?

*snip so I don't get a slap on the hand for excess quoting*

Im doing this for you.

So what does your source of information appear to you as? Do you do any kind of protective ritual/manifesting before you obtain this information or? You know there are a bunch of aliens around who would happily mislead us... are you sure you aren't being used by some of them? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I just see how easily most people are mislead by any kind of contact from the spirit/psychic realm because we've been taught it doesn't exist and so on.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

Your post is completely wrong in its analogy. Your post is a mild ad hominem from your purposeful misuse of my user name to claims of intelligence. You back up none of your complaints. It's a pitiful attempt at misrepresenting me.

The main problem in your post is that you misrepresent how science works. For example I recently visited the Smithsonian museum. In the Natural History building is a display on the Burgess fossils. In the center of the board is a description and drawing of Hallucinogenia. It was shown upside down. I knew that the recent discoveries in China had supplemented the information from the Burgess deposit and shown that the spikes were not for locomotion, but for protection. The museum was out of date. Here we see one of the prestigious museums of the world with a display that has not kept up with the new discoveries in science, Science corrects itself. Religion does not. That is why it is a silly claim to equate science with religion. It is done by people with less knowledge than the average person.

BTW, you should learn the difference between knowledge and intelligence. Your post suggests that you do not know the difference,

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

That is one of the funniest satirical posts I've read in a long time. Well done.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Sorry but no dragons on Mars. They don't come near earth

Of course, the dragon stuff I know because it is part of my own personal past life history

First it is the claims that the fictional group the NWO exists. Now it is the claim that you have personal knowledge on dragons. Did you go to Mars to look for dragons or did the dragons tell you they don't go to Mars?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The problem with Stereo is that he finds some little thing he thinks he can use to 'prove' the other person wrong, like calling them a racist or idiot or whatever and then he just runs it into the ground, over and over and over again, like by saying it enough times, others will believe him.

Here you are being a liar - again. You are the one calling me an idiot. Your lies are pervasive and no matter how often you lie that does not change the fact that you lie.

And often times he misrepresents information they post to make it sound like they are lying or whatever, like for example saying that because I said the the NWO bunch was trying to kill 80% of us it meant I was saying that is what is going to happen.

Here you are telling lies again. I have asked repeatedly if you have any evidence that any group is planning to decimate the human population or kill off 80%. You have provided nothing.

Here you are telling lies again. That is your behavior. You post stories and tall tales which are never substantiated. When you are called on it you tell lies or call the other person names.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
and your post is a perfect example of what we have been saying about you all along

a. you are not intelligent. you totally misinterpreted the analogy I presented about you. you misinterpret almost every post that makes a valid point with counterpoints that don't even address the point at all!

now there are about 10 illogical points in your last reply to my post. i won't waste my time with it because it is a waste of time. but here is an example...

. That is why it is a silly claim to equate science with religion.

where did I say science = religion? no where. i showed how you are very much like a religious scientist. so what is so hard to comprehend? yes, there are many religious scientist out there. who's religion sways them from looking at things objectively.

this is why its pointless to argue with you. you don't even show up, but start babbling stuff that doesn't make sense or make a worth while counter point.

so basically, you are a troll.

no one here wants you here, when they've been around long enough to witness this about you. it gets old fast.

please, if you insist on lurking around here. at least take the time to put together a cogent argument that addresses the point you are trying to refute.

if all you can gather from my post is that religion != science, which was not even said, and than extrapolate from that with an experience you had when your mom took you to the museum... well, us adults don't have time for that

Originally posted by stereologist

Your post is completely wrong in its analogy. Your post is a mild ad hominem from your purposeful misuse of my user name to claims of intelligence. You back up none of your complaints. It's a pitiful attempt at misrepresenting me.

The main problem in your post is that you misrepresent how science works. For example I recently visited the Smithsonian museum. In the Natural History building is a display on the Burgess fossils. In the center of the board is a description and drawing of Hallucinogenia. It was shown upside down. I knew that the recent discoveries in China had supplemented the information from the Burgess deposit and shown that the spikes were not for locomotion, but for protection. The museum was out of date. Here we see one of the prestigious museums of the world with a display that has not kept up with the new discoveries in science, Science corrects itself. Religion does not. That is why it is a silly claim to equate science with religion. It is done by people with less knowledge than the average person.

BTW, you should learn the difference between knowledge and intelligence. Your post suggests that you do not know the difference,

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I found his DOD ID:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d007adcb4239.jpg[/atsimg]

- PS

It is almost time..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I found his DOD ID:

- PS

It is almost time..

Cute, this_is_who_we_are!

Sadly though, I think his intentions are much too negative and destructive to simply be making up stuff. He makes up stuff to try to spin people back into the NWO 'belief' box; but he also willfully misinterprets, misunderstands, mis-'remembers' or just plain misquotes people as well for the express purpose of discrediting those who won't believe, or at least talk the NWO party line and it's new limiting and controlling religion of 'science, which conveniently requires 'scientific proof' or 'evidence' for things that the NWO are making sure aren't ever going to be allowed to be 'proven'.

Or information that they've suppressed as well. Like duh. What group that was trying to bring down America and take over 'ownership' of humanity (and the world) would leave such information sitting around????? They aren't too bright, true, but they've been around long enough and are just smart enough to know to hide the information that would implicate them in said agenda or do their best to hide the agenda itself.

And you are right, this_is_who_we_are... it is almost time. What an exciting time to be alive.

edit on 17-1-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

hey dude, i've heard of NWA, but not NWO, could you help me out?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
now that is funny... and sadly accurate.

dragonridergirl, you give stereoboy too much credit. i don't think there is anyone funding his illogical babble. if they were funding a dis-info agent to come into the 2012 forums, they'd pick someone who is actually half believable who uses logic in their posts.

i think he just has no life as we suspect, and has nothing better to do than troll the 2012 forum.

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I found his DOD ID:

- PS

It is almost time..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayveewayvee720

hey dude, i've heard of NWA, but not NWO, could you help me out?

It stands for the New World Order or the One World Order but this group is just their latest 'face' organization. They've been at this for a very long time; one of their most successful long term organizations is the Freemasons, which was founded by the ex-high priests of Israel who fled to europe right before Jeruselum fell in the early A.D.s. The masons are still run from the dark background by the Illuminati who are the actual ex-high priests themselves, some of which are still in alien form, the species I hear called the Jue-sah, in the racial unconscious.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

now that is funny... and sadly accurate.

dragonridergirl, you give stereoboy too much credit. i don't think there is anyone funding his illogical babble. if they were funding a dis-info agent to come into the 2012 forums, they'd pick someone who is actually half believable who uses logic in their posts.

i think he just has no life as we suspect, and has nothing better to do than troll the 2012 forum.

Well, I think the NWO bunch can't be too picky. Not that many people would really be willing to sell out their fellow humans for 30 pieces of silver, so to speak, so they may have to take what they can get.

And since the average stoogie I've encountered isn't that bright, I'm guessing their handlers aren't either. I know for sure their top leadership isn't, so Stereo might actually be one of their better dis-info agents. And that is pretty sad, really... he is way too obvious.

And if I hadn't encountered at least 4 others who act very much like Stereo here, I might agree with you about him just being a very trollish loser with no life (and I'm not saying that he isn't all that too, btw)... but to have that many debunkers attack not only my information but me as well, using almost identical wording for some of their attacks and also being way-beyond-over-the-top unwilling to stop attacking me; I really have to say no, I think there is too much of a pattern there for it to all be a coincidence.

Since I so don't speak the party line, you know I'd be considered a necessary target. Sure, what I say may sound crazy to you guys, but if you talked to one of the higher ups in the NWO organization who would actually be truthful about this stuff, I'm pretty sure they'd admit there was more truth than they'd care to admit in what I was saying.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You made reference to the religion of science. You don't recall? No surprise. It becomes clearer with every post that you are not intelligent. That's okay. Maybe some day you can further your education.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

How cute! So this is your response. How uninteresting.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I did not misquote you when you made the unsubstantiated claim that a group was planning to decimate the human population.

So now having been exposed as a fraud you are trying to weasel out of the claim.

This discussion has boiled down to personal attacks on me as the lies and frauds espoused in this thread have been exposed. Why don't you just admit that you lied and are perpetrating a hoax?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join