It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Video - Martial Law And Anarchy When The Economy Collapses *Powerful Message*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
but I want to know why he is
excluding Wall Street from this audit.

Do u realize how many bankers there are
on Wall Street? Thousands !!!
Prosecuting every single 1 would be
take about 100 years in our legal system.
Stopping how they operate thru
the Fed Reserve is a better option
cuz u take away their tools
to manipulate.

Sooner or later, I presume there
will be an amnesty for Wall Street
bankers. It's not what most want,
but at least it's a start in the right direction
by closing down how they operate
on a fractional system.

This also has a trickle down effect
globally so when the US dollar falls,
all currencies will fall. Global exchanges
will cease as well. Whoever is holding
the debt when that happens is SOL.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Whoever is holding

china...lol

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Whoever is holding

china...lol

that is the main reason why China
is trying to get away from dollars.
Securing the debt by infrastructure.

Sooner or later there will be war
over this very transgression as
Americans will not allow China
to take our land due to a debt
that Americans did not agree to.

When the repo man comes a calling,
there will be resistance.
edit on 10/5/2010 by boondock-saint because: corrected quotes

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

Whoever is holding

china...lol

that is the main reason why China
is trying to get away from dollars.
Securing the debt by infrastructure.

Sooner or later there will be war
over this very transgression as
Americans will not allow China
to take our land due to a debt
that Americans did not agree to.

When the repo man comes a calling,
there will be resistance.

its because of china we're in this mess.
thanks Kissinger and nixon

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the pending collapse of the US Dollar
has other added benefits that some are
not aware of.

The Cartels cease to make a profit
The CIA, FSB Drug Trade ceases to make a profit
Junkies will not have metals to buy their
products.

Illegal immigrants will not be paid
so their reason for being here
ceases to exists.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Considering the overt logic and reason this great man has been espousing for many years. And considering how many Americans have voted in, say, the last 10 years, I wonder, can anyone answer this riddle?

"How many American voters does it take to change a light bulb?"

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man
Considering the overt logic and reason this great man has been espousing for many years. And considering how many Americans have voted in, say, the last 10 years, I wonder, can anyone answer this riddle?

300 million still wouldn't be enough!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If you agree with Ron Paul please go to youtube and promote this video by
commenting and flagging.

The more popular his video, the more people that will see it.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
What he told us (compacting te whole video) is to put on your seatbelt, put your head between your legs and kiss your a$$ goodbye.....because there's NO WAY the government we know today is going to listen to an ideology of freedom for the people when they are so hell bent on enslavement of the people....and THEY are winning the war. When there is a fight, the winner always makes the rules, truces or te continuance of battle. The government is clearly winning the war, what was the other option he said? Oh yeah, blood in the streets, that's not a very good last option for the people.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by chefc14

www.youtube.com...

Wow, is that a hidden message of te NWO or what?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 21st century man

Three....one to argure left wing, one to argue right wing.....and Ron Paul changes the bulb. Everyone else in America sleeps.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

You meen proof like a Masonic handshake or...?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The system is completelty broken. Not sure its a bad thing. It may be necessary for our next step.

It doesn't matter what this guy says , or what that guy says. nobody can agree on anything anymore. No one can determine how much or how little blood will be split. We may have reached a stage when there will be very little blood spilt. I hope so.

Around the world governments are cutting, taxing, more cutting , more taxing. Its about to get even more painful.

Anyway if they did want this system to keep going all they need to do is to agree that each government around the world for the foreseeable future will pay all income tax on behalf of its citizens. People will have more to service debts, spend more, demand will increase, create more jobs. Those out of work will not get any more or less but will see the benefit of working now the government is paying your income tax. They will seek employment more readily. Wages can be frozen as people will have more to spend if they are not paying income tax. Governents will have a steady flow of income to provide services.

Where does the government get the money to pay the income tax? Print it.

Personally though I think the whole system is falling apart and there is probably a very good reason for it. Hang in there people. We can make it.

edit on 5-10-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The collapse of the economy?
This collapse, will only be felt by the common person and its effects limited to a few, or a select population?
These bankers and finance lords who benefit by the power of ten on every transaction will make it through untouched, and retain their positions and status and wealth?
This system, this hamster wheel we all find ourselves running on does not allow for any survivors should the wheel stop turning.
These national/international well dressed well fed masters dont exist without the system, the continuation and sustained lifestyles demand that the status quo remain unchanged at a minimum or transition to something more efficient and effective at best.
They dont exist without the system.
They own the game, they make the rules, they let you play, they change the rules, they like to win, they will always win when they run the game, they dont exist without the game, and they can change the game.
This collapse, will be change.
This collapse,(as we see it and fear it) which is designed and desired,(as they see it and plan it) will be averted(as it will be sold to us) and the system will go on, by the introduction of the already in progress, change to the new version of the game.
Yes Ron Paul is right, and he is a good man and all he says is very true, but that does not change the fact that we are watching one thing once again, while another event is happening where our attention is not.
It's that problem reaction solution machine at work again.
The Euro needs its counterparts and fellow actors brought onto the world stage,
THEY will make that happen, because WE are always very busy with surviving our distractions.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

no, he is not a mason. I wish he was. He would make a good one.
he has character and integrity.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Let me guess, this was one of your suggested videos on youtube.

It was one of mine, as well.

Is that a conspiracy? Are Ron Paul and similar speakers magnets for possible revolutionaries or 'awoken people', and is Google/Youtube (the same people who are anti-net-anonymity) acquiring virtual tabs on people so the military knows who to come visit in the middle of the night when martial law ensues?

:O
edit on 5-10-2010 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
God blesses those who bless Israel. Clearly, the US hasn't blessed Israel enough. We must give Israel the shirt off our backs, dig deeper into our pockets, sell our children and grandchildren into hebrew slavery, and lick netanyahu's boots clean with our tongues.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Isnt Ron Paul a Mason?

I am not sure if you are serious or not in your post, and guys BELIEVE ME I want nothing more than for our country to be restored to it's former greatness, and consider Ron Paul is probably being the only person in the spotlight that could bring the much needed change.....but I swear I have come across pics online (not sure as to their authenticity or not tho) but I have seen a few pics of him giving the all too common TPTB hand salute of the "devil horns" that we have probably all have seen from the elites at one time or another :-/

Again...not sure if they were real or not (and I can only hope and pray that they are not real).

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I equate this speech with Eisenhower's
Military Industrial Complex warning
speech. Rank it a 10.

I was looking for that speech on youtube a few months ago and couldn't find it
would you happen to have a link?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join