It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Missiles Money a Threat and you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/621d1ef2c332.jpg[/atsimg]

I've been pouring over the latest headlines and outside of the war in Afghanistan and US troops leaving Iraq not to mention the war of rhetoric between Iran and Israel. I kept getting a funny feeling that the world is being distracted from some other greater reality.

We have the usual Mid-East [He Said-She said] going on as well as the recent flare up between China and Japan. However I've read some rather interesting recent articles that some of you may have missed. The old Cold War rivals are up to something IMO but why?

We hear economic cooperation and now a possible collaboration of a missile defense system above and beyond the present considerations or necessity.

Missile Defense system

"It is an important and far-reaching proposal, which we treaty very seriously," Grushko said. "Moreover, many of its elements are in tune with Russia's initiative to create a European missile defense shield."

"However, it is not clear today what the architecture of such a hypothetical missile defense system will look like, who will control it and how, what means it is expected to involve and in what direction it will develop," he added.

"We hope that in the end we will be able to agree upon parameters that would allow us to find concrete cooperation arrangements," the diplomat said.

Grushko said any antimissile collaboration with NATO must be "equal" and that Russia must receive pledges that alliance members participating in the shield would not build their own missile defense systems that undermine Russia's nuclear deterrent.

We also had Russia cancel it's deal with Iran for the S-300 system, which pretty much left Iran hanging with it's butt cheeks in the wind. I can't imagine the whole of Europe needing a missile defense system against a possible future Iranian threat. Could it be from some other possible future threat?

Iran in convulsions after losing Russian S-300 systems

Iran will file a claim in the court against Russia if it does not fulfill the contract for the supply of anti-aircraft missile system S-300. Moscow has been warned by the head of Iran's parliamentary committee on National Security and Foreign Policy Alaeddin Borondzherdi. The contract for the supply to the Islamic Republic of five battalions of S-300PMU-1 in the amount of $800 million was signed back at the end of 2007.

However, Russia has now acknowledged that this contract cannot be executed because of UN sanctions imposed on Iran on June 9, 2010. What can Russia expect for failure of this contract? According to the existing practice, the party at fault is to pay 10 percent of the transaction value to the customer. In this case, the maximum that Russia could lose is $80 million.

After 17 Years, Russia Resolves U.S. Objections for Entry Into W.T.O.

MOSCOW — Russia’s finance minister said Friday that his country had resolved outstanding trade disagreements with the United States that had been holding up Russian membership in the World Trade Organization. Russia has sought entry to the W.T.O. since soon after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

An agreement would wrap up 17 years of negotiations on issues ranging from frozen chicken to intellectual property, and move Russia, now the largest country outside the W.T.O., a big step closer to joining.

I've been reading here at ATS for weeks, possibly months now many ask the same question over and over again. Are all the recent flaps in the ME and Asia simply a distraction? I'd say yes. Here we have two former rivals [Russia-Soviets/Warsaw pact] and the [US-NATO] countries intertwining they economic as well as mutual security. But from whom? Are we seeing the US, EU and Russians prepping for the Future rise of China and India? Are they simply setting into place now the defensive systems that may be required when those two economies grow and may not follow the Wests lead anymore?

Russia is sitting on one of the largest fossil fuel reserves in the world. Central Asia has a very large reserve not to mention the Gulf states. Both China and India are desperate for secure sources to maintain economic growth as well as for their individual national security. With Russia and China opening up a direct oil pipeline between the two countries recently, Russia is supplying one major source of that life blood to the Chinese economy. China is also building a new pipeline into the Central Asian region. Not to mention the recent movement of Chinese military personnel into Pakistan's isolated territory. [Central Asia].

All is not rosy in the world. I'm not trying to spread the usual ATS Gloom and Doom. I'm just posting some of my recent observations and as usual asking questions. Are we heading towards not so much of a global unification but rather a titanic struggle between the older guard and the new up coming global powers? With Russia playing both sides of the issue knowing that by feeding the waking dragon they may be feeding a possible future threat from their ancient neighbor to their East?

As global economies falter we may just be seeing the tip of the iceberg.
Stay tuned.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/873f96f4549e.jpg[/atsimg]
Global recovery's weakness raises possibility of trade war

The global imbalances between those countries running trade surpluses and those running trade deficits are almost as pronounced as they were before the crisis, and are getting wider. This is a recipe for tension, especially between Beijing and Washington.

This tension manifested itself last week when the House of Representatives passed a bill that would allow US companies to apply for duties to be put on imports from countries where the government actively weakened the currency – ie China.

Whats going on here?

Who are they perceiving as a possible future threat?

Why isn't anybody saying much about it?

This has been A SPECIAL REPORT
from your man on the street SLAYER69

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2877fef09aeb.gif[/atsimg]

As always, what are your thoughts or opinions on the matter?

edit on 4-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So we have no threat and no oil.
And that makes a threat.
Other countries have the oil.
So we have to save them from threats or they
better not harbor threats to us or we will put an
end to those threats.
Brain waves and other types of waves might
go through tin hats.
But it sounds like the waves are getting through.
Unless I got the post all wrong and my hat is
turned off.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Interesting thread, makes one think. Slayer, do you think there is any possible link-in of this as to why France decided to arm its submarine with nukes recently? I found that a baffling move from the French, but as usual, there must have been a reason.

There definitely is something going on. The Chess game is being played, but for what purpose? I don't have a good feeling about the world's situation right now.
edit on 4-10-2010 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I've been pouring over the latest headlines and outside of the war in Afghanistan and US troops leaving Iraq not to mention the war of rhetoric between Iran and Israel. I kept getting a funny feeling that the world is being distracted from some other greater reality.

First off, I only take the tin foil hat off for showers and when I have to go out in public where people look at me weird.

We have the usual Mid-East [He Said-She said] going on as well as the recent flare up between China and Japan. However I've read some rather interesting recent articles that some of you may have missed. The old Cold War rivals are up to something IMO but why?

Having spent more than a decade in the usaf, speaking from experience, I think we are on the same page on this particular issue slayer

I'll have to spend some time mentally digesting the rest of your post, but having read through it once I believe you offer ATS members and readers some intelligent tidbits of information, thank you Slayer. S&F

-ET

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
WTF Slay? You've gone prolific lately. That's not even a complaint just a lil somp'in I've noticed.

Still have to look over more of this, to post anything significant but this looks to be intriguing.
Put me on B-back from a fly by.

Toirtoise

Interesting thread, makes one think. Slayer, do you think there is any possible link-in of this as to why France decided to arm its submarine with nukes recently? I found that a baffling move from the French, but as usual, there must have been a reason.

The french govt. would do this for fear of it's own people.

Get them stirred and heads do roll. Appropriately of course.
edit on 4-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Doesn't the UK use US design sub launch systems.
I'd think France had the same sub source with silos ready to be filled
with ICBMs made for the sub under a US design.
US weapon designs are used thought the world not close to Russia.
Unless France is quite independent.
Perhaps reverse engineering Polaris systems into a French adaptation.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Perhaps, we ought to be concerned about all the recent developments you have brought up. Now, for the bigger picture as you speculate about. Personally, I believe China is a force to take notice of now and not later. As it stands now, the US or even the EU is in no position to put pressure on the behemoth in the East as it continues to throw it's weight around with their neighbors like India, Southeastern Asian countries, and most recently Japan over the dispute revolving around the arrest of that Chinese boat captain near those disputed islands.

Then we have Russia seemingly playing all sides of the scenario as it continues to snarl and show its teeth toward US and the EU over regional issues, collaborating with and then rescinding collaboration with Iran, then offering a quasi settlement with the Obama Administration regarding proliferation and weapons reductions, increased cooperation with China, and other activities in a kaleidoscope of concerning and promising developments out of the Russian Federation. I have no idea who the Russians are catering too, or whom they are plotting against? It is a complete mystery to me? At least during the Cold War the world knew that the Soviet Union would nuke the US and the US the same in the event hostilities escalated into World War hostilities.

What we do know is Russia is capable of becoming the adversary of old or a friend. They have rebounded quite nicely from the collapse of the Soviet Union into a capitalist juggernaut. What concerns me, is what their positions truly are concerning world affairs, who they are partial too, and whom they are not? If anything, they have got to be the biggest flip-floppers on the international stage. They are the ones I am concerned about, because as the US/EU is seemingly playing checkers at the moment, it seems they are playing chess?

I am fairly certain what China is up too, and that is cornering the world economy, expanding, loaning the US into fiscal oblivion, and bumping the US military presence out of the Pacific which is considered by them as their traditional sphere of interest. As I have said earlier, Russia is what concerns me, because they seem to have their hands in a lot of cookie jars at the moment. Where do their loyalties lie, and what is their official position on world affairs?
edit on 4-10-2010 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweekThere definitely is something going on. The Chess game is being played, but for what purpose? I don't have a good feeling about the world's situation right now.

Exactly.
I think it's a giant shell game in thew global media.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

i think the majority of people are forgetting one force in the world and that is the radical islamic extremist.

those people they hate america wait til they get aload of china and last time i looked aint no liberals in china.

trade war when people think of china noone runs out and screams "i just gotta have whatever they make"

once upon a time in this country when we actually made stuff it was built to last -QUALITY and we definatley lost that aspect but china isnt evne bothering with it china makes absolute crap.

nwo, missiles etc the great threat the majority of people should be thinking about islam not so much as an all out war as of yet but its coming islam grows faster that any other religion and the radical comes along with it.

the majority of all countrys western.european country are dealing with this issue while china just sits there and waits for the moment to pounce.

there is wisdom by sitting there and let others knock each other off and then the chinese pounce.

the new world order....the new chinese order...........the new asian dominance in the world

and folks im here to tell you it aint going to be pretty.
edit on 4-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

WTF Slay? You've gone prolific lately. That's not even a complaint just a lil somp'in I've noticed.

Still have to look over more of this, to post anything significant but this looks to be intriguing.
Put me on B-back from a fly by.

We aim to please. I'm just amazed many more people aren't scratching their heads over these recent developments.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hmm, an interesting turn of events. I had read these stories, but had not really connected the dots as far as what's been going on outside of that.

I do see in the past few weeks more focus on Pakistan as the next War On Terror target. India and Russia would most likely be highly cooperative of such events.

With the recent "terror" alerts being issued, obviously there is some event that is pending, whether a false flag or a legitimate attack is yet to be determined.

As far as missile defense systems, and cooperation of the cold war enemies, maybe this ties in to recent rumbles about disclosure occuring. Even the most staunch skeptic must agree that something fishy is going on in that neck of the woods also.

Other than that, I really can't even guess as to what they are planning. I mean it's a century old plan and we've done a pretty good job of attempting to figure out the overall goals, but the details and actions leading up to those conclusions are difficult to decipher.

Another great thread Slayer

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Slayer,you are making me think and that is
causing me a headache.
I don't have a tin foil hat,if I made one my husband
would probably have me committed.
Seriously now...Whenever people(sheeple) are
mentally occupied on one topic,another seems to
slip between the cracks.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I'll have to fashion a new foil hat for your kitty to use the force better with.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

False flag or simply stirring the pot?
Drone strike kills 8 Germans in northwest Pakistan

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
One has had the feeling something has been going on for sometime. Or something is about to hapen, and TPTB, are distracting us with False Terrorist Ops.

With the rise in Demonstrations in Europe, (Apart from the UK, One does have the feeling there will be protests sooner or later), the tensions between not only japan and china, but china and India. The you have the rise in tensions between, Iran, Russia, the US and Israel

On top of that You have China now supporting the Euro and not the Dollar.

Locusts in Australia

The Weather acting really weird. And also anyone notice the Sun is really strong right now.

Either the PTB, know something is going to happen. And they are preparing themselves, let the rest of us suffer while they survive.

Definately something going on.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As per usual, excellent topic SLAYER69, excellent.

Yes, a distraction, nothing but a distraction indeed.

Between the nonsensical he said/she said crap between various Middle Eastern nations and the U.S. blundering around pissing everyone off, something else far more sinister is going in the world, the global economy and One-World Currency is sliding its slippery and slimy head closer to fruition throughout the World Bank system and the United Nations.

Frankly, I am tired of listening to the rhetoric, chest-puffing, and saber-rattling in the Middle East.

It's like a bunch of squabbling Kindergartner's fighting over the last of the Gummy Worms at snack time.

Sheesh.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a413f6e7db6.jpg[/atsimg]

Typical "left-wing" verses "right-wing" nonsense as well as who screwed who last.

I honestly do not care anymore.

Screw the entire Middle East as far as I am concerned.

I'm tired of hearing about American lives being lost in the Middle East.

I'm tired of listening to the lies of "bringing Democracy" to them when it is really all about oil.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92b129157e68.gif[/atsimg]

Hearing through all the political lies gets old after a while considering all they do is lie.

Bush, Obama, Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, all lying bastards to a degree or another.

Nuclear annihilation, nuclear blackmail, nuclear threats are all saber-rattling and prattling pricks shaking their missile to prove who has the biggest "warhead", when in all honesty, they want us to fear them, yet I pity them because this is the only way they can get off is to shake the limp threat of imminent Nuclear Armaggeddon to rape the money tree in Congress.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbb3e453e96a.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm done with the Middle East and I wash my hands of them forever.
edit on 10/4/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
slayer and to all you who feel this way i salute you

and if this dont sum up the state of the country and the world i dont know what will : p

listen to the lyrics..............

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Interesting speculation... I tend to see Russia's behavior as very cunning and progressive - very diplomatic instead of aggressive.

But there are more sides to the story.

Brazil is coming up on a tie-breaker election here the end of October - and if South America keeps on its pace of uniting for the common good it too will be another force.

Iran and Russia both are going hard against the international banking cartel/NWO - just watch RT or PressTV.

RT also has covered Bilderberg.

I think Russia is just cozying up to the limping U.S. in order to ease the body to the ground when the U.S. hits the dirt.

The only way the banking cartel/faction can win in this situation is to fool the whole world again with a false flag - which is why I think Ahmadinejad has pulled out all the stops in the 9/11 battle and the peaceful nuclear battle... because he knows if he doesn't he will just get trampled by U.S. hegemony and occupation the same way it was when the CIA overthrew them in the very recent past. Also, they see that they are flanked by occupations on both borders.

Russia is buying gold, China is buying gold.

Turkey has become much more anti-Israel, which is what should happen when a country executes your citizens on a peaceful protest...

This guy is a Turkish American:

But we have to explore all angles lately, because the intensity worldwide is starting to ramp up a bit... especially with elections in U.S. and Brazil, and with tons of protests all over europe, etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thanks for every bodies thoughts.

IMO, something is definitely going on.

Question : Demonstrations in Europe ???

I'm a daily reader of old and new news media as well as several alternative sources. I've not read or heard anything about demonstrations, except one time right here on ATS.

@

Slayer69 Thanks !

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think that the use on unmanned drones is going to start up a hornets nest of trouble. Pakistan is getting very irked at the US violating their sovereignty. They closed their borders to NATO due to it. With the crazy situation w/ Pakistan being luke warm allies and having nukes, makes me wonder why we are going about it like we are. Pakistan is more concerned w/ India then Afghanistan. How much money has been sunk into Pakistan? It almost feels like we are trying to destabilize them. With Russia playing all sides we have to realize there will come a time when Russia will have no choice but to pick a side. China at some point in the very near future will really flex their muscles and that event I think may be the tipping point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join