It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[!HOAX!] Pic of UFO very close range. [!HOAX!]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Again, definitely not a garbage can lid. In the UK we have wheelie bins not the garbage cans with removable lids. I know that a garbage can with lid could be bought but it is not the case here.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Not sure about the poster's location, but up here in the Wild and Woolly Midlands we haven't had garbage cans for over 10 years. What's more, our galvanised garbage can lids weighed a chuffin ton. You'd need an Olympic standard discus thrower to heave one more than 10 ft in the air.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

That is fair comment. And I welcome it. However, which part of the photo is hoax? ? How is it hoaxed if you could explain then that will be great.

I would say the commentary attached to the photos is the hoax. I'd say the same person took this photo and the one in your Alien? thread that you said was taken by a now deceased person. I'd say the unidentified object is identifiable to the photographer.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I know...I couldnt resist saying it though.

I mean, it would have been better if you had video at that close range.

Otherwise the potential for it to be a joke is just so high, especially when it kind of looks like a plastic home depot garbage can lid.

So much hoax out there, I'd rather have your personal written experience then a photo hoisted aloft and everyone saying LOOK! The TRUTH!

But I will give you this! At least its not blurry and zoomed at 1500x! So I thank you for this, I will save this one

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I see your point. But again I did not take either photo personally. I know the ALIEN one is not an Alien but the person was sure that it is. I do not have much belief in the photos people have, government or private. I posted it to gauge how people see things. I wanted to see if people saw what I saw. Which to me is not a lot.

Just like this pic in this thread. Hardly the best pic, but I am torn as it was by a family member and I do not want to insult family right off the block. So i posted it here to see what others think. The UFO is not haoxed on the pic.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ....I most emphatically debunk you here and now!

Without a doubt that was a hockey-puck better known as

McDonalds breakfast! Yes, they left out the sausage and

I would have no part of it and tossed it in the air whilst my

car window was opened meandering over hills and dales

of the UK country-side.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/708d0ebac7b8.jpg[/atsimg]

pssssssst CHRLZ.....good work btw and I also have no clue what
it is!

edit on 4-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
honestly i dont think that is a very convincing picture at all. It looks like a freaking blob of paint air brushed or photo shoped into the picture. I could totally recreate that image.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
honestly i dont think that is a very convincing picture at all. It looks like a freaking blob of paint air brushed or photo shoped into the picture. I could totally recreate that image.
edit on 4-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walker
edit on 4-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: (no reason given)

I can guarantee that you could not recreate it Mr Johnnie, without leaving tell tale sign that people who have in depth knowledge of photo composition would be a ble to spot. The object is definitly in the actual pic. I have emailed it to other members on here and let them analyze it. They have confirmed that it has not been tamered with and that the Exif data holds true.

You go ahead and recreate it then exactly as is, put your money where your mouth is. I already know that you will not even attempt it, but just chip in with "i can do that".

Please feel free to.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

So thats where all the good photos and video have gone.
Got any of these:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I will get back to you on the vid and photos this evening my friend.

The pics I have are just from common people like me and you. I just collect pics of weird things in exchange for money. Some people collect autographs. Too each their own.

I will let you know later if that is ok.

However if you pause the Vid on 2:16 exactly I have a similar pic here, compare them on shape.

edit on 093131p://f01Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: Added Data

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I have been in the business of Photographical Analysis for years my friend. I have been Photographically Re-creating images for years as i am also Law enforcement officer and with the knowledge and understanding and years of experience i have i will recreate this image and i will shove my money down your throat
I look forward to seeing your next post when the Re-created image is posted.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I have been in the business of Photographical Analysis for years my friend. I have been Photographically Re-creating images for years as i am also Law enforcement officer and with the knowledge and understanding and years of experience i have i will recreate this image and i will shove my money down your throat
I look forward to seeing your next post when the Re-created image is posted.

Thanks

If you say so Mr law enforcement officer. Go ahead. IM sure you have been in the business for a long time. We await your photo Johnnie boy. Im on the edge of my seat. How long will this take? Will you be providing the original photos recreation? Will all pertaining data be available? good luck Mr Law Enforcement.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This post had dark circles and the first might have some edge fringes.

However the OP might have more details than the dark circle examples.

Yes there should be similarities in ship photos.
Although the ship is definitely clouded by some effect.
Always possible to get an actual ship especially with an original and
when there are witnesses.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i need to know how to post a photo directly in the post. i have the re-created photo ready to post.
edit on 4-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: the photo was not seen.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

i need to know how to post a photo directly in the post. i have the re-created photo ready to post.
edit on 4-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: the photo was not seen.

you have to save the photo to your ATS photos, to be able to post the actual photo in a reply. It's a bit of a hassle, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Nola213

thanks for the info.

no problem, it was like that a few months ago last I embedded a picture in a thread.

you could always upload it to photobucket, or whatever and post a link of course, but embedding pictures makes it easier on everyone =)

you may have to create an album if this is your first pic, then after you upload it to ATS, it'll give you special "ats" links underneath each photo to embed them. IIRC

btw- use this same method to create an avatar if you want.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
lol its so annoying to try and post pics. i am about to leave school i just got out of class so i will have these pics posted tonight. why is this site so complicated
hahah

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

lol its so annoying to try and post pics. i am about to leave school i just got out of class so i will have these pics posted tonight. why is this site so complicated
hahah

as I said it is a bit of a hassle. But once you get it all set up it's actually very convienent. Good Luck. I'm looking forward to your reproduction. Guess I'll check back on this thread later or tommorow morning.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join