It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[!HOAX!] Pic of UFO very close range. [!HOAX!]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

You Charlz are a fraud. You analysis is wrong and weak. This thread proves that you are not talking truthfully about what you claim to know making your advise wrong.

I will dig out the pics you requested, they are on file.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
How exactly did you manage to make a photo with only 6 (at most) objects in it out of 7 pictures and a video.. and now somehow not have access to any of the original photographs or videos as proof of your claim

edit on 5-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

Can I get a TL;DR of these shenanigans? If this thread should be moved to the HOAX board just inform a mod.

srsly, too long, didnt read for the rest of us?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Because of impostors like yourself it give the people that actually have imagery worth while choose to not come forward.

Let me give you the Billy Meier head shake as you get led out of the forum!

:shk: :shk:

TO THE HALL OF SHAME!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

You would not understand. I have the pics as I said. Mr spanner, creating this type of work is an art. Making comments like the ones Charlz does is not. I will now post a couple of the pics I used highlighting the areas I took give or take.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

So you're a hipster.
My logic is flawed.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I knew it ...I knew it ...I knew it!!!!!!!!!

I had taken this pic apart....noticed the pixils on the houses

that were too large!

And on the alleged UFO which btw has a square line around the

pixils!!!

You Lucifer are very naughty!!!!!

You outright lied to all of these people here! Shame on you!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You Charlz are a fraud. You analysis is wrong and weak.

You speaking is such tone after having to HOAX UFO imagery?

Seriously I have been posting along side with CHRLZ for quite sometime involving intensive imagery analysis and he's always proven to have the utmost knowledge when it comes to photography.

I am so sorry you had to resort to such tactics to prove a point, my point will be proven shortly I can assure you...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

So you're a hipster.
My logic is flawed.

A hipster? what is a hipster?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability

You Charlz are a fraud. You analysis is wrong and weak.

You speaking is such tone after having to HOAX UFO imagery?

Seriously I have been posting along side with CHRLZ for quite sometime involving intensive imagery analysis and he's always proven to have the utmost knowledge when it comes to photography.

I am so sorry you had to resort to such tactics to prove a point, my point will be proven shortly I can assure you...

Your point? what is that? that I will be banned?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Well I might not be one of the best in the world as you claim to be, but I use photoshop every single day of my life so why don't you give it a try.

Theres only about 20 tools to use in photoshop so it's not exactly going to be that hard to explain is it.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
I have proved that the perfect lie can be produced to fool anyone.

Not at all. If you read posts on this and your other presumably hoax threads you can see myself and others were suspicious right from the start. I think you have only fooled yourself despite your attempts to make fools out of those who were generous enough to help you analyse the now admittedly fake photo.

My work is exceptional and I can add much to this forum.

But how can we trust what you say anymore?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Your point? what is that? that I will be banned?

You already got my vote.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Not at all. If you read posts on this and your other presumably hoax threads you can see myself and others were suspicious right from the start.

Yes you were and good job with that, it is good to see that people here still question everything.

I think you have only fooled yourself despite your attempts to make fools out of those who were generous enough to help you analyse the now admittedly fake photo.

It looks as if this might be the ploy, another attempt to damage the open forum of coming forth with imagery evidence of possible alien visitation.

But how can we trust what you say anymore?
I for one will not!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well I can think of at least one way to make the image within photoshop without even having to go to the bother of editing the EXIF data, in fact I made one last night and was talking to CHRLZ about it in a u2u as I was going to start a thread to see if people could tell how I had achieved it. It didn't take weeks though, it took about 25 minutes at the most

I was going to say it was fake from the start though.

I would like to see what techniques you used
edit on 5-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ohh and of course now the admitted hoaxster leaves when the fire just starts to get going good!

Disgusting... run now after you have violated every rule in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS!

Sheesh I swear [some] people....

BTW I voted already for the ban "AYE"!!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
I knew it ...I knew it ...I knew it!!!!!!!!!

I had taken this pic apart....noticed the pixils on the houses

that were too large!

And on the alleged UFO which btw has a square line around the

pixils!!!

You Lucifer are very naughty!!!!!

You outright lied to all of these people here! Shame on you!

Yes I lied about the PIC being authentic in every piece of its nature. But in my defence, although i do not care too much, I could not post a pic of just a damn fuzzy blob. I need to gain some perspective.

In fact I do not care anymore. I have done wrong and faked a pic. So what. Why does it matter. the actual UFO is there.

And no the Pixels aorund the house are exactly as they should be. If you are blowing the pic up on a crap piece of software and a crap piece of hardware then you will get misleading pixelation. The houses are supposed ot pixelate the way they do. It has to match the hardware used to take the original photo, to which I also manipulated the EXIF but had someone else on here load it for me to keep my distance. However this person was unaware that the EXIF data is not quite what it seems. The thing about Exchangeable image file format and Jpeg is that it is open to serious compromise. Just because the EXIF data is embedded in the image does not mean it is untouchable. government have been doing what I did for as long as I know of. Most of the exifs problems relay back to its use of a certain type of file structure. You can basically do as you please with it if you know how. And replace the data thats there with something more appealing.

The stuff I added is perfect, except for one tiny error. Which I shall not reveal. I dont need to defend this to you people one bit. I owned up and will take full weight of the site MODS.

Im sure they have something in mind for me. But I do not care now. I did wrong and so be it.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Did you find the original images yet?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

Well im shot but I dont care. Its done.

And to those who state they could do what I did. YOU can NOT. I gave the "original" to Maybe..Maybe not and he did the EXIF extrapolation wherever he lives. And he posted it for me. I altered the data within the photo to what would seem correct. Maybe...Maybe.not knew nothing but what his computer software program told him.

That my friends is......beauty at its finest.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Oh I have them. However, they to are being edited as its my sisters house. So when I have edited them for use on ATS then I will post them. I am doing it as we speak. But I am in Vancouver right now which is not where I live, and I have limited resources to hand. If you question if im in Vancouver, feel free to ask admin to tell you my location for the past week on here and including right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join