It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the LHC, solar flares and 2012, this is how they are linked and why!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yeah, I have been silently waiting for that to come up. You would think the "vessel of Osiris" and the "pharaoh" would have better things to do than debate about non-existent things on ATS.
"Better things" like take back Egypt and force people to build a pyramid in his honor.

eta: It gets lonely sometimes being one of the few actual humans here at ATS....oh well.

edit on 10/4/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If this guy was really a pharaoh and had inside knowledge he claims, then why does he have to resort to misrepresenting decorations as filaments of bulbs. A real pharaoh could simply show where the bulbs, wires, and power sources were manufactured. A real pharaoh could show us the tools and methods employed. Broken pots are trivial to find out at Saqqara. Where are the broken bulbs, the wires, and pieces of the advanced technologies?

What's sad is that the pharaoh claim is possibly better than the A in physics claim.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Now, (after your last post jogged my memory), I remember which book I have read numerous times that I am relatively familiar with that discusses some new information that temporarily had me entertaining the concepts behind earth-crust displacement theory and polar shift. The book was Atlantis Blueprint written by Colin Wilson and Rand Flem-Ath (One of Charles Hapgood's proteges. Also, what I have memory of, I also recall reading something new about this polar/magnetic shift theory based upon rock dating and the melted chrystaline microstructure of volcanic rocks demonstrating the changes in locations of the magnetic north poll and offering scientific geological validity from numerous geologists from seperate nations that seem to provide information of which direction (vectoring in from different locations globally) the magnetic north poll was in pre-historic times. I can't quote what or where I get the impression from, but I think I remember reading something based upon studies from throughout the nineties that there were some curious discrepancies that did not make total sense to the scientific community concerning magnetic and polar north pole alignment drifts and relocations throughout time, but again I cannot place where I got this impression from. Sorry.

I just thought I would offer up some more info that I know of about the subect, but did enjoy the refreshing of my memory from your post stereologist, thanks for sharing that with us

-ET
edit on 4-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: duh, I forgot to end a bb code.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen

i am Pharaoh...i am the source

I know I have read this very line before by another member/members.

Is this some phrase or key words from some ancient quote, or is "theAymen" claiming to be pharoah?

thanks,
ET

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He goes into some detail about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the same thread that Stereologist linked to a few posts back.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

The magnetic record is not simple to read. If it were the work would have been completed long ago. There are many complicating factors such as the continents have changed position. That's why there is TPW, or true polar wandering, and APW, apparent polar wandering. Although it is believed that TPWs have been marginal for the last 200My, there is an issue around 84Ma that is being discussed in the scientific literature. These events are slow taking millions of years to complete. They are not the rapid polar shifts proposed by authors listed in this thread.

Late Cretaceous True Polar Wander: Not So Fast

An important issue is that these TPWs are not associated with magnetic reversals. The TPWs are upper mantle/crust events. The magnetic reversals are due to changes in the outer core that is liquid. It is the movement of convection currents in the outer core that forms the Earth's magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
These events are slow taking millions of years to complete. They are not the rapid polar shifts proposed by authors listed in this thread.

First, thanks a lot for taking the time to explain the parts I snipped out, I appreciate it. I remember reading something about some relatively unorthodox and unexplained change from a number of samples globally that were not consistent with the normal drift of the northern magnetic pole, but admit I am ignorant of a lot of the variables, and math is not a subject I care for, personally. If physicists are unable to define the distance from their destination with numbers, letters, and even the symbols they make up, don't expect me to understand what it is they are trying to get us to understand. But, I do try .... and usually end up with a headache.

An important issue is that these TPWs are not associated with magnetic reversals. The TPWs are upper mantle/crust events. The magnetic reversals are due to changes in the outer core that is liquid. It is the movement of convection currents in the outer core that forms the Earth's magnetic field.

That is one of the most compressed and concise explanations I have ever seen, thanks stereo, my brain has been in other places, and this study is not something I am entirely familiar with, and vaguely remember from my highschool days. I need to go back to college just for the fun of it, cuz sometimes I am just
about some things

thanks again,
John Paul

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation and link Chamberf

theAymen,
You don't have to be pharaoh ALL the time, but if it helps get those creative juices flowing and helps you focus on what interests you have, then ok, no problems. Just keep part of yourself rooted or anchored in reality.

If you keep saying you are the Pharoah and you are the source, I will start claiming that I am Chuckles the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the Blessed 8th House of the Gummy Bear High Command Clan.

But... I guess pharoahs are welcome on ATS, too. I just thought I recalled a member with a pharonic like name saying the same thing somewhere else, also.

peace,
ET

edit on 4-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: i changed some stuff

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

haha u crack me up...

im a normal dude...but my herditory is pharaoh...im in the few that could be

i think you have me mixed up with the wrong crowd...im not a nutter claiming im a pharaoh..

look im a nubian from egypt....upper egyptian....as far as i am concerned the pharaoh of egypt never disappeared....like our president there is always a pharaoh...though we dont vote the gods choose.

now...today...my people have completely moved on from pharaohs...and are busy trying to reclaim lost land.(under lake nasser)...which i have applied for with all the other nubians
..also they are normal joes busy paying the rent (like me)
none of them are even thinking about returning the pharaoh to the people...
but i have been blessed with the knowledge of how to bring the pharaoh back..i know how to win in court and i will have the support of all nubians in egypt.

in your eyes, other than a nut case, i am merely a pharaoh potential...though i see no other candidate...
show me one...and my dna/ancestrial line will render his obselete.

so its not my ego....I AM PHARAOH. but you can call me Aymen

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

i think you have me mixed up with the wrong crowd...im not a nutter claiming im a pharaoh..

Okay...

so its not my ego....I AM PHARAOH. but you can call me Aymen

Um...ooooookay.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

If this guy was really a pharaoh and had inside knowledge he claims, then why does he have to resort to misrepresenting decorations as filaments of bulbs. A real pharaoh could simply show where the bulbs, wires, and power sources were manufactured. A real pharaoh could show us the tools and methods employed. Broken pots are trivial to find out at Saqqara. Where are the broken bulbs, the wires, and pieces of the advanced technologies?

What's sad is that the pharaoh claim is possibly better than the A in physics claim.

firstly...if the pharaoh was blessed by the gods to return...what sort of knowledge do you think he would be allowed to access...??? the places were bulbs were made i think isnt even on the list...i wouldnt want to know.....if the thought came to me one day...id ignore it....

i got an A in high school...thought science was full of fakesters quoting einstein and getting A`s..thought this isnt the way to challange the science we know...as there are millions of unanswered questions ..but because we do see any fruits to challange.. we dont ask...il ask you

with the knowledge youv been blessed with...how much of it is yours....

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
brilliant link for infogeomagnetic storm

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I swear I read somewhere recently that the LHC will not be operational during the entire year of 2012...

Cant find the news release on that right now, but it makes sense to not stir up a machine that can do things never done before during a time in history where there is probably a superwave, galactic alignment, prophecies of doom occuring, sun maximum the list goes on.

S & F OP, great thread, you got me thinking, that shiva statue is really creepy!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
I swear I read somewhere recently that the LHC will not be operational during the entire year of 2012...

Cant find the news release on that right now, but it makes sense to not stir up a machine that can do things never done before during a time in history where there is probably a superwave, galactic alignment, prophecies of doom occuring, sun maximum the list goes on.

S & F OP, great thread, you got me thinking, that shiva statue is really creepy!

WAIT...they said that it would not be active during 2012??? where did you see that?

that is deep...they are already getting our atention away from it... now i really do think they built it for 2012..

if they are saying that ...then im gonna think that they are gonna turn it on..but it secret!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

I think you should provide a credible source for the above.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I've seen your F quality science statements here time after time after time. You do not understand what electrolysis is, yet you toss out string theory and think that is meaningful.

My opinion and I'm sure most of the people reading this thread is that you are not being forthcoming concerning your physics grade, nor are you a pharaoh. These are preposterous comments that invite chuckles and possibly outright spasms of laughter.

There isn't a single physical, tangible bit of evidence supporting electric lights in ancient times. No wires, no power supplies, no lights, no tools, no manufacturing center - nothing. No delusional claims of being a pharaoh are going to replace the utter lack of evidence for your claims.

Let's enlarge the list of possibilities. Show me anyplace where there is evidence that the ancient Egyptians smelted materials used as filaments. Still there have to be tools to manufacture the filaments from the metals. Show me where the mines were that supplied the ores used in the process.

You couldn't go down to the local "5 and ochre" and buy a light bulb or a filament could you?

Valuable goods were given to the pharaoh to carry him through the travels in the afterlife. Tell us which tombs contain those precious light bulbs the pharaoh might need. Tell us the tombs with wires or power supplies. Please tell us.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

that is deep...

Why is that "deep"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Are you trying to tell us that real scientists are not going to do their experiments because a bunch of hoaxers are making up really silly nonsense stories?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

www.symmetrymagazine.org...

"CERN has previously announced a year-long LHC shutdown in 2012 to repair connections between the accelerator’s thousands of superconducting magnets. The schedule announced today states that the shutdown will last 15 months"

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by rajaten

www.symmetrymagazine.org...
"CERN has previously announced a year-long LHC shutdown in 2012 to repair connections between the accelerator’s thousands of superconducting magnets. The schedule announced today states that the shutdown will last 15 months"

Rajaten.....

CERN has previously announced a year-long LHC shutdown in 2012

Why do you think CERN is being closed down for that period?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join