It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the LHC, solar flares and 2012, this is how they are linked and why!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here I will show how the LHC has connections with the solar flares and 2012. And also show you the relationship between Ancient prophecy and modern science. In particular the concept in the existence of Dimensions (& gods), and is there an ability to contact/travel to other dimensions.

To do this Firstly we need to quickly look at the make-up of this dimension and the link to others..in particular i want to look at electromagnetics & space-time, and their connection. How can you link them..well the sun is how.

The sun controls the fabric of time & space in this dimension, it is also a gateway/link to other dimensions, mainly though its core. Changes in the sun can result in changes in energy, forces, spacetime and matter. Plus more.

Now..... Its not the polarity shift of the earth we need to be focusing on, but the polarity shift of the SUN!!!
For this you need to grasp that the sun has poles(+-), and has major electromagnetic implications on matter and spacetime in our solar system as we know it.
Nasa- polarity flip of sun
NASA - polarity shift of sun relevance to earth
flares - Earths polar reversal and 2012
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01db3175229e.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56c24f131087.jpg[/atsimg]

To change the space-time continuum in our dimension.... the sun is more than capable.

NASA state that the sun currently is in a solar maximum (sun is like a heartbeat slowly getting bigger and smaller over time...like its breathing) expecting the solar flares in 2012 to be the biggest ever recorded.
If the sun is “changing” You ask how or, would this affect us here on earth.

Changes in timespace and matter is being recorded and slowly leaked to the press in a bid to desensitize us to the shock. ie .probes change, solar flare images, technology blink in 2012 from e&m.

The suns current activity is effecting our solar system as a whole in many weird and wonderful ways – Jupiter losing a major stripe AND its iconic redeye/storm, half/life decay rates change of isotopes, magnetic field on earth and solar flares.

Who knows what else... how about a time/dimensional effect???

Now.....a time/dimension flux, on earth, CAN be generated...in one way ...by the sun.....through the magnetic field of a solar flare.

This very essence is the tool we need for a dimensional/time portal. Its known as a Flux Transfer Event (FTE). Though the ones expected are truly massive.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aaa5abc2dad.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2509eff1510.jpg[/atsimg]

To capitalise on this “once in an era” phenomenon we need a device...a device to capitalise on the gateway being provided by our star.....the LHC.

Now...the LHC can open wormholes.(watch video below).
To open the L. Hadron Collider`s generated doorway during the major solar flares of 2012 has MANY implications. Ie A time jump...into a different time or space maybe both!

The ancient Egyptians built a wormhole to contact the gods...though the hadron collider is more elaborate....i think this is more than simple contact..are they trying to transport matter through this portal???

LHC STARGATE??? Dimensional wormhole like that of a star???
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bb36ab3296a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47c7e5cb2f4d.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14ed94f12b90.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/991f1794f476.jpg[/atsimg]

SETI1 19th dynasty pharaoh and his cult of priests went about building a stargate to contact the gods, in the temple of Abydos “the osirian” opening gateways using electromagnetic fields in water. Ie. ancient Egyptians knew how to extract electricity from water using electrolysis.

Though the stargates have been made dysfunctional....i want to add

Ancient Egyptian .... polar shift from “ V = -“ to “^ = +”(thatsmeant to be an upside down v)
We are in the time when the sun is in V switching to ^, the time of Osiris.

Osiris they think needs a doorway to return to this dimension ...they think he needs a stargate. Well he does...but the sun is that stargate, the magnetic field of a particular flare is his doorway, he will return to possess a vessel, via the flare.

Also 2012, could be, according to the following
The Egyptians believe its the return of Osiris, Mayans think quezicaol, Jews think messiah,Muslim think dijal.....I can go on. are they expecting thee return of something..Though this isn’t the thread for that
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6a7e9ac0f0a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/903e6979315c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3874ee565169.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd8819944c91.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 29-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/74b6a78e8f109d11.jpg[/atsimg]

"The Cup of Life"

i agree with the premise of your post, although the part about the LHC is hokey and not well supported.

for sure, IRT 2012, i have my money on a change in the sun electro-magnetics.

edit on 29-9-2010 by tgidkp because: drawing was taken from the following document, which is a website-archive: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

TheAymen.....

I have seen this argument & associated "linked" imagery on another website.

I have also seen it on ATS.

I will see if I can find that info for you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

cool thanks...i wait to see what you add....

i heard this...

" what they are doing is...is merging this dimension with another...thats what they are doing"

it got me thinking....have you seen Wicked City...its a Manga cartoon. the old skool type...they were special back then.
It was about the merging of the demon kingdom with our own and a special police force mixed of the two, who looked after the people and the transition of the dimensions ..... deep!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bae31f72d99b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 30-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Thank you for that thread and this infos... S&F!
I am not quite shure about the LHC subject as i dont know too much about it but my own research showed me nearly same evidence...
BTW isn´t it funny that Dan Browns book "Angels and Demons" ( in german called "Illuminati"!) was THE one that brought the LHC to the mainstream people? I see a relation in there...

Also i have to add that your conclusion IS the one i have come to through my spiritual jurney... but i was always wondering about how they come here...
Once i have written a book about this stuff. It was like the final battle between the light and dark...
The demons from "hael" (so i called the dimension in the book) came to here through a high energy density.
That was in my story high particle rays, Age of aquarius, plus a comet falling down to earth...
Through that the dimensions conjunct and we have heel on earth!
Actually my story was about a guy who want to defend them and send the command out to the angels to fight against the dark...

But guess what, many strange things happened to me. four times i had to rewrite the story. One time i had a worm on pc. one time it was stolen out of my house (and nothing else!), one time it burned and the last time was the craziest... i dont like to talk about in public about this. But i can say it was ...hard! It showed me the reality of what for powers are now and here at work!

Can you give us more infos?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That video about the LHC is almost complete bunk, sorry to say.

And is NASA really expecting 2012 to have the largest solar flares in recorded history, as you say? You seemed to give sources for other NASA info but not that one.

I don't think the Large Hadron Collider is capable of achieving anywhere near the energies you're talking about. Maybe if those tubes were filled with a special substance like mercury, or mercury/thorium, supercooled, and compressed to 250,000 atmospheres, then you'd see some pretty interesting effects take place! There are many design features that could allow it to be far more magnetically active than it currently is - but the purpose isn't really about creating magnetic fields, but rather seeing the complexity of the collisions aided by those fields.

For example, every day our planet is bombarded with cosmic rays which sometimes have energies as high as 17 TeVs (tera-electron-volts). Now for comparison, the LHC at full force, can accelerate small particles to about 7 TeVs. So in total, they can crash these particles together for a maximum energy event of 14 TeVs.

That's 3 orders of magnitude less powerful than what our Earth is bombarded with every day.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

cool thanks...i wait to see what you add....

I will see if I can find it.

The point I am making is I don't think this is original work.

I think it has been "borrowed".

i heard this... " what they are doing is...is merging this dimension with another...thats what they are doing"

"Thats" not "what they are doing".

it got me thinking....

Yes.....

have you seen Wicked City...

Yes.....

its a Manga cartoon. the old skool type...

I know.....

they were special back then.

I know what you mean.

It was about the merging of the demon kingdom with our own and a special police force mixed of the two, who looked after the people and the transition of the dimensions ..... deep!

I know.....

But.....it doesn't have anything to do with "the LHC, solar flares and 2012".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 30-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification & spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm tired of these LHC and 2012 connection threads...

Yes, the LHC can create black holes
No, they can't suck us in a world of doom

-> Maybe

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The part about the LHC and the Egyptian info appear to be fabricated out of thin air and pure fantasy. What facts are you using to back up this theory?

To me this is just fiction and not very well researched fiction at that. The video is not even worth mentioning.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Firstly
the LHC sends particles at 99% the speed of light, when they collide...the highest ever energy rates are/were recorded.

im not saying it creates a magnetic field...im saying the sun does..the lhc creates wormholes.

Also im sorry about the vid i hardly watched it...its the first one i saw with the relevant title.

also if you think iv fabricated this story then thats cool....its my theory, my original idea.

"maybemabe not"... i know u were being sarci..(what else would i expect).also .. i wrote this myself, the only thing thats out there, that iv used, are the images. Also, who has made the observation that using the lhc during a major solar flare is somewhat hazardous???....moi.

and you have seen wicked city....
nah! cmon for real...im impressed..the sequel is called monster city.

i will find a better vid for the OP

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Ok call me innocent but I thought your Op was worth asking a friend about and even though this may not be the response you are looking for, it may help shed some light for you on this and other matters.

Hey Ma,
I read the link and have the following to say.

Though I am not entirely certain, I believe there is a very high likelihood that the center of the sun provides a conduit to higher dimensions. I also certainly agree that the center, and the entire sun itself, has the capacity to affect spacetime around it. To be frank, I have personally not seeing evidence to convince me on the whole magnetic field issue, both on a solar, planetary or galactic level for 2012. While many of the expositions do make sense and the physics are certainly possible, from a rigid proof perspective, I have not seen any data that corroborates it undoubtedly.

On a non-scientific interlude, a few things make me suspicious. One, the fact that it feeds into the mass-media fear machine, in the same way that many other things that made "sense" when they did. For example, the last solar maximum, also the inversion of the sun's polarity, resulted in some great auroras, and alteration of some satellites and some electricity in Canada. Also, other explanations linking the alignments of the solar, planetary and galactic fields as a potential conduit for truly catastrophic changes (quite comically called due to their appearance in computer simulations with the 3D axis - "The Erection of the Holy Cross"!, haha) sound like pseudo-scientific convolution that is trying to match numbers to the desired result.

Back to science. It seems difficult for me to rubberstamp something as True, such as the exact distribution of the solar heliosphere (all its magnetic field, from the core to the outer edges of the solar system), when we don't have fully adequate tools to actually measure it. Much of it is based on simulations, which though may be made by some fine minds with great computers, are subject to errors, approximations or manipulation. My thesis in college (ive attached it! might be boring, but some nice pictures!) was actually modelling the evolving magnetic field of a special type of star, so there is definitely some limitations even when it comes to hard machine limits. So, claiming to know for certain that there will be an alignment of different cycles at different scales to coincide at this particular time is beyond me. I do not deny that the possibility that this technology is currently available to some people on Earth, and that this process is one of a "slow" release of information to "ease public acceptance". But, again, all this reeks of disinformation. Also, the whole hypothesis of the Earth's reversing polarity, while certainly cyclical, is highly speculative as there is no real way to time when exactly it will come (again, to my knowledge). We do not even address other cyclicalities (like polar meltdowns!) that are far easier to measure and shorter-period.

Also, the issue with the LHC, I am also in agreement that it can create conditions to travel to higher dimensions. However, scientifically, I believe that we might only be at a stage where such conditions can alos be achieved at microscopic levels, where no macroscopic objects could be reasonable transported through this wormhole. Of course, that is not to say this isn't possible, Im sure it is, though I am not sure we are there yet with LHC. Again, I would have to see the proof. To be honest, I am also unconcerned with the potential hazards associted with high-energy collisions and mini black-holes. Scientifically, I have been trained to believe, and have received some mathematical demonstration, that they are small enough to evaporate for example. In general, since I was a child, I believe that science will proceed at the speed at which it will, nothing more, nothing less. Fearing it is always the wrong answer, even though we should always think of how to use it. There is always the issue of course of POWER / CONTROL, but that is never a question for science to answer, but for man to answer about himself.

All this seeming scientific "skepticism" being said, I do not doubt that there is something significant going on and that many cycles are converging. Given all that we will experience in the physical, material, emotional and spiritual levels in the next few years, we can generalize and be sure that an intense convergence of forces are going on on many dimensions (as our Universe is multidimensional after all - so this is a surety), of which magnetic forces may role in affecting a TRANSFORMATION. What I am trying to say is that I think it is more likely that magnetic field effects would only play a role, probably a small one, in the whole convergence of things to come. Even if it is a grealy soooped up solar maximum and knocks our electronics for many countries for a while, it would certainly not be a truly catastrophic event, on the scale of the bubonic plague, lets say, or what's likely on the horizon with food and commodity shortages, economic and ecologic devastatation, war, disease, etc. Also, magnetic energies might also play a role in a higher-dimensional spiritual faculty for example, but then even here I believe its effect could only be small, as it is only but a part of the spectrum of forces we are able to experience in 3D, therefore must also be only as aspect of the spectrum in the higher-dimensional forces.

In general, I would say that I am quite unconcerned for the magnetic fields as of yet, to all my current knowledge, reason and perspective. I know enough to believe all these theories about polarity shifts could be true and physically pheasible. On a relative basis, I would only include their possible effects amongst a spectrum of other forces. Even if their effects were enormous, the SCALE is always relative and equivalent - we live in a self-similar fractal Universe. Therefore, any of these polarity shifts are akin to a shift from an inhale and an exhale on a massive scale. Tuning in with this larger scale breath is certainly possible and where I intend to be when the time comes!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

TheAymen.....

i wrote this myself

Well.....

It is using imagery & associations from a previous extensive thread, in very much the same way.

The author of that thread was shown to have plagiarised the content from another website.

As I said previously, you might be interested in seeing that thread & that website for purposes of contrasting & comparing your work & deriving extra information from the content therein.

So..... when I get time during the weekend I will try to find it for you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Firstly antar...that harvard dude didnt once mention the effect of generating a wormhole during a solar flare
which is once again my original point that everyone seemed to miss.

also the post that said - "the LHC is my friend", lol, yea its on my xmas card list lol.

Well.....

It is using imagery & associations from a previous extensive thread, in very much the same way.

The author of that thread was shown to have plagiarised the content from another website

tut tut..plagerised??... il say it one more time for you...I WROTE THIS MYSELF..only the images came from google. nothing, i mean NOTHING was plagerised. thats awfully rude to make such a comment,i spent about 2 hours writing that, then u belittle it like that...tut tut...as i said people like you stop me from writing threads..your being selfish...someone else might enjoy the read...chill

and stop thanking me and given me kind regards, especially when your patronising a person....it shows your snakeyness....thank you

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

TheAymen.....

tut tut..plagerised??

Yes.....the other person who presented this same material was shown to have plagiarised it from an external website.

... il say it one more time for you...I WROTE THIS MYSELF..

Thank you for confirming that again.

only the images came from google.

Yes.....I often do that. It is a very good way to obtain images.

nothing, i mean NOTHING was plagerised

Thank you for confirming that again.

thats awfully rude to make such a comment

I think it's an accurate representation of that gentleman's thread.

i spent about 2 hours writing that

Drafting such material can take time.

then u belittle it like that...tut tut...

No pun intended you li'l ol' pharaoh you!
(get it? ....."tut tut"....."king tut".....
)

as i said people like you stop me from writing threads

But, you have written many threads....

your being selfish

To the contrary.....I am contributing to your discussion.

someone else might enjoy the read

I'm sure someone will.

...chill

Chilled....

and stop thanking me and given me kind regards

But.....that is my way of writing in a manner that is respectful to ATS & all it represents.

especially when your patronising a person

Well.....each person must base their interpretation of that which I write through the prism of their own perception of context.

it shows your snakeyness

You have called me many, many names now......too many too list.

thank you

You are welcome.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 2-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

"An accurate representation of someone elses article" lololol cmon...show me this thread lolol... you have never read a thread like that so stop lying and enjoy lolol "drafting takes time"...haha....moron..add that to the list

dont make lame accusations...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Did I mention Harvard? Hum, seems interesting you state that in the open forum. What I u2u privately needs to stay that way ok? I wont make that mistake twice...

Also I stuck my neck out for you, and took the valuable time of a close friend...

Not as much as a thankyou from you?

I thought what he wrote was worthy of at least a discussion paragraph or two.

Again, wont be making the same mistake twice...

edit on 2-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I think this is the thread that Maybe...maybe not was referring to.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes it does have some of the same shots as this thread.

BTW what the heck does the Arch in my town of St. Louis have to do with any of this??

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I originally capitalized the second "m" and only "n" of Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar slow down...i have showed a few people that post...my bro gets back from abroad soon i wanted his feedback before i answer... i really appreciate the effort you put in for me thank you.
its just i get preoccupied with that "maybe maybe not"...please forgive me... you are what makes ATS great for me.

also sorry about the privacy thing..werent to know...i wont make the same mistake twice

Bless

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Could you at least explain how you think the St. Louis Arch fits into your whole idea? I am assuming that you included a picture of it for a reason....

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I think this is the thread that Maybe...maybe not was referring to.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes it does have some of the same shots as this thread.

BTW what the heck does the Arch in my town of St. Louis have to do with any of this??

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I originally capitalized the second "m" and only "n" of Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

that thread talks about the lhc..thats the only comparison...it doesnt mention the sun or magnetic flares, orr using the collider during the flares.

as for the arch..i didnt even know it was in st louis...its just an image...does look like a dude comming out of the archway...with a womb type building inbetween...hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join