It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the LHC, solar flares and 2012, this is how they are linked and why!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What has been demonstrated quite well here is:
1. The OP and other information in this thread was copied without approval.
2. The effects described here are insignificant compared to events that happen hundreds of times or more a day.
3. No evidence has been provided that supports the claims in the OP
4. The evidence against the OP assertions continue to pile up

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by theAymen

That was a long winded way to say that your ideas are based on really bad television shows and movies that are made for children. That was a movie targeted at children you were watching, right?

as i said..i saw that TODAY...and the film LAST NIGHT. i read on '___' TODAY.

i wrote the thread LAST WEEK.

did u add 2 + 2 and come up with 3

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So if I read a book say, 20 years ago, and it had a character that fell down a flight of steps....

then a month ago the news had a story about a woman who fell down a flight of steps....

then last night, in a Simpson's rerun, Bart falls down the steps...

by your line of reasoning that would mean something?

edit on 10/8/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Just don't let them get to you. Its called ignore, not necessarily the button. I suppose in some ways they keep threads going.

Edit to add: I always thought Canadian news tried a little harder to get information out. Take example HAARP and the fact there were two patents taken out, one for a version of the technology that was far more powerful.
Notice, that even with the patent in the journalist's hand the administrator still lies outright.

HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1

part 2
edit on 8-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So if I read a book say, 20 years ago, and it had a character that fell down a flight of steps....

then a month ago the news had a story about a woman who fell down a flight of steps....

then last night, in a Simpson's rerun, Bart falls down the steps...

by your line of reasoning that would mean something?

??? wow...tutut

if i wrote the thread last week,,,,,then how can i write it, about something i saw today ??

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Final Warning

Hi Again,

This back-n-forth wholly off-topic stuff...including the mildly-only-ever-so-slightly-on-topic stuff that is conveniently mixed in with a few personal attacks STOPS NOW.

Any further instances of it - from anyone - within this thread and much stronger action will be taken.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The ancient Egyptians built a wormhole to contact the gods...though the hadron collider is more elaborate....i think this is more than simple contact..are they trying to transport matter through this portal???

nice theory

totaly plausible

i have heard that the pyramid had a unique way of making energy
thats why some tunnel are going up in a diagonal position
for cheminee
maybe the pyramids where able to create wormhole ? directly above them
so aliens space ship can jumb to the pyramid position

S&F for the thread creativity

there is something fishy about the LHC .. why was it build ... not because of making a little black mather experiment ...
edit on 10/8/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I agree. There's something fishy about it. Probably serve as a good excuse if there was a pole flip or any other major oddity that arises in magnetic field of earth as we approach 2012.

"Oh whoops it seems there was a malfunction in the LHC, nothing to worry about guys, we can fix it."

Its got to be a tool for TPTB. To what end? I suspect we will find out before December 2012.
edit on 8-10-2010 by rajaten because: edit

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The only reason people think the LHC is anything sinister is because of the media. Just like every technology, as time passes particle colliders are going to get faster and better. The LHC is able to provide us greater details of the quantum world than any other piece of technology we have, so why shouldn't it be made? So, far other colliders have been unable to find the Higgs Boson, and we are still unsure whether or not it exists. Does this mean that we should have just thrown up our hands and said "forget it"?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What's fishy about magnetic reversals? They happen regularly. The sun flips every 11 years. The Earth has been flipping often enough to provide interesting dating information about geologic features.

The Earth's magnetic field is created at the core. The field is barely sensed at the surface. The LHC has little power to affect the much more energetic liquid core. The sun's magnetic field is not detectable inside of the Earth's surface. Remember the deep you go into the Earth, the stronger the Earth's magnetic field becomes. Very little of the field's strength is detected at the surface.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How about this new buzz:

techie-buzz.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join