It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible could be used by Aliens...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

You can't have done much research mate.

Have another think - look into the mythology of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians and Egyptians, and relate the work of Sitchin (take with a pinch of salt) to what you read in the Bible.

Adam was the name of the sub-species Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens. Engineered by advanced beings. Rib was an incorrect translation; the proper translation is closer to a descriptive term for DNA ('curved repeating structure').

The Judaic mythological concepts of the various states and manifestations of God, found in true Kabbalah, are quite suggestive of an omnipotent God taking on various forms in ancient history (self-limiting His infinite form in order to communicate directly with some of his progeny on an obscure little rock called Earth). The Bhagavad Ghita relates something similar. The advanced beings with a hand in the construction of the new race are sometimes called Watchers, or Elohim. The Hindu scriptures refer to nuclear battles between warring 'gods' who piloted various high altitude flying craft called vimanas.

It's a vastly complex subject, in a vastly complex universe. There are aliens and non-terrestrial humans, angelic Watchers assigned to the physical realm and demonic Watchers who have been banished to the physical and lower astral realms. In the higher realms are celestial angelic hierarchies (not forgetting the abyss and hellish realms where the demonic entities reign over their own misery). Throughout the universe there are both enlightened and fallen civilisations (surprise surprise, Earth is hoe to a fallen civilisation, in need of a Salvation plan - the PTB are in league with the forces of darkness, and as a result can only offer an Enslavement plan).

So in summary - expand your horizons a bit. That whole 'Adam + Eve = Billions of Humans' idea turned me off from the Bible aged twelve. I came back to it all many years later, with a fresh perspective and a newfound subjective experience supporting my faith in its messages.

Fly

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
reply to post by tspark

I used to be like you....wanting to obtain a destiny that leads beyond the grave.... i too thought it could be through evolutionary new ageism ...

but all that one would think is "Real" with that...purely subjective... and you never know if your being fed some results by evil entities...

People could say the same thing about the bible that god is the result of evil and demons taking over and the real gods are aliens only time will tell. you should be more open minded and think things through. aliens have been seen here recently and in a non agressive state.

god....... oh god where are you... still not here. and not only that when was the last profet. people are coming up with new religions every day and have profets. have we had a profet in todays time and he was locked up in an insane asylum???

LOL!!! what would we need a prophet for...if you were looking for one... one to tell us the future? one to proclaim the Word of God...doth saith the Lord?

I am open minded but not to deception though... yes we are seeing more and more "Aliens" these days... But like i said in a previous post.... Jesus said as it was in the Days of Noah so shall it be in the End( again paraphrased)... and yes the "Aliens" are peaceful or so i've heard... but this has to be so...for it to play into the Great Deception....that these "Aliens" are our "messiah's" come to save man from the Brink...

Jesus said that "many will come in my name saying i'm Christ(messiah)"

The new religions that are being born everyday is a desperate attempt of man to fill that Spiritual void that only the True God can fill...

God is here he lives and reigns in the Hearts of his people.... but soon Christ will return and then he will rule the earth physically for a 1000yrs....

if you truly seek God you will find him... don't buy into the Great Deception though...it has been long in the making....by beings(Fallen Angels) far more intelligent than us mortal men...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

My apologies then. I've obviously misjudged your source of information. I happen to agree with your post about needing no one to explain the Bible, it's pretty self explanatory.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

I don't like the impression that alien beings are negative or destructive (which is what demons are). I think it is best to remain neutral towards interstellar visitors until we have been able to verify their actions. It makes sense that there would be good and bad visitors, just as there are good and bad humans on this planet.

I just don't see evil under every bush and shrub. Evil exists because of spiritual wickedness in high places, not based on human activity. Attributing the presence of evil to the actions of humans gives us way too much credit, IMO.

BTW, no scripture quotes influence me. It doesn't matter to me which one, because no religion or person has the monoopoly on truth. Truth is something each individual must pursue for themselves as well as those around them. I have yet to see material truth in scriptures; yet I do see spiritual truth in many of them.

When scriptues are seen as containing spiritual truth, no one can use them to dupe anyone. Something either resonates with one's inner spark of the divine or it doesn't. If it resonates, follow it; if it doesn't, drop it.

That's my take on things.

Peace.

edit on 9/29/2010 by RadicalGnostic because: Removed unnecessary paragraph

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalGnostic

Originally posted by RadicalGnostic
reply to post by tspark

I don't like the impression that alien beings are negative or destructive (which is what demons are). I think it is best to remain neutral towards interstellar visitors until we have been able to verify their actions. It makes sense that there would be good and bad visitors, just as there are good and bad humans on this planet.

I just don't see evil under every bush and shrub. Evil exists because of spiritual wickedness in high places, not based on human activity. Attributing the presence of evil to the actions of humans gives us way too much credit, IMO.

BTW, no scripture quotes influence me. It doesn't matter to me which one, because no religion or person has the monoopoly on truth. Truth is something each individual must pursue for themselves as well as those around them. I have yet to see material truth in scriptures; yet I do see spiritual truth in many of them.

When scriptues are seen as containing spiritual truth, no one can use them to dupe anyone. Something either resonates with one's inner spark of the divine or it doesn't. If it resonates, follow it; if it doesn't, drop it.

That's my take on things.

Peace.

edit on 9/29/2010 by RadicalGnostic because: Removed unnecessary paragraph

how about just one scripture...and its in proverbs...

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death...."

i would give it the possibilities that perhaps some "Aliens" may be perhaps "angels of the Lord"...

but generally they announce themselves as such...but perhaps it was the occasional spotting of the Angelic war going on all about us....

though the war has been pretty Tame over the years i would think...soon... the closer to the end...there will a much more appearances...perhaps of both sides...in fact i would think there will be more and more sightings of both sides....

hope this helps... the ones though that have been mass sighted ... and given personal audiences..ie abductions... best guess Demons/Fallen Angels.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This thread has been hijacked by ??? and the whole topic has turned into a complete joke.

Well done chaps, you've succeeded. Now, anyone who reads this thread will be imbued with an auto-assumption - that folk who study correlations between modern reports of ETs / UFOs with ancient reports of the same in the various religious scriptures must be a complete tool of ignorance.

Super special well done.

Also, there's some 'quality work' going into the proliferation of the myth that to be a Christian you must be closed-minded and call everything demonic which isn't included in the Biblical description of things. By that logic, modern medicine is demonic. Sheesh.

I'm out of here - what a waste of ATS space this thread was.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
This thread has been hijacked by ??? and the whole topic has turned into a complete joke.

Well done chaps, you've succeeded. Now, anyone who reads this thread will be imbued with an auto-assumption - that folk who study correlations between modern reports of ETs / UFOs with ancient reports of the same in the various religious scriptures must be a complete tool of ignorance.

Super special well done.

Also, there's some 'quality work' going into the proliferation of the myth that to be a Christian you must be closed-minded and call everything demonic which isn't included in the Biblical description of things. By that logic, modern medicine is demonic. Sheesh.

I'm out of here - what a waste of ATS space this thread was.

You consider this a joke.... what is your problem... people aren't free to express their opinion of what they see in the Scriptures? some see aliens in the scriptures? i see demons/fallen angels in Aliens.... and in the scriptures... so we can't discuss this because you object? where do you get that anyone is calling everything demonic... we are talking aliens not medicine or for that matter superstitions....sheesh

unless you want to take part in the discussion ....quit ridiculing those that are....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

Your post is in essence saying that if aliens existed and they are visiting earth that they are rather stupid to use a book written thousands of years ago by a race that was restricted to a small place on earth, the Mediterranean. The only reason that judaism via the jewish bible got a foothold on the majority (?) of humans is that one man, Cristoforo Columbus, almost annihilated humans to push his questionable religion on the rest of the world. While the jews were writing their bible in their land, no one anywhere on the planet was aware of them and their myths.

So, in reality, if aliens existed and they visited earth, they would think humans are downright pitiful for accepting jewish myths as having any connection with the rest of the world. There is nothing in the jewish bible that alludes to spaceships or spaceship inhabitants. That happens only in the minds of modern humans who have not developed their brain to full fruition.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well here's my analysis of the situation.

In a galaxy far, far, away there was a race of aliens that were looking for something to do, or a place to possibly conquer (you can choose which one), and they found this place called Earth.

When they finally got here, as directions are not so easy when coming from so far away. They came here and saw what odd beings resided here. They were wanderers and didn't know where they were originated from, fought alot, and hated one another.

Usually when they went places one or the other was happening there, but this place, well, this place was special. But because their normal tactics wouldn't work here, they had to try to figure something else out. Which of course took some time.

Soooo, an alien, who just became part of the mission about this crazy place called earth, and he wanted to move up, decided to take a trip here by himself. On this visit, he searched and watched, and was looking for something to bring back that would wow everyone.

So he was looking for someone cool to abduct or a cow to mutilate. And BAM, he tripped over this book. But not just any book, a bible (you can pick which on), he read a few pages and took warp speed back to his planet. He decided to call a press conference, and all attended.

So he holds up the book, and says. I found it, I found what we can use with the people of earth. So he pulls this box from the stage and pulls out a costume, and says. Guys, you will never believe this, but remember when I won that Halloween contest? Well I read this book, and this is the guy.

Everyone puzzled they say... WHAT?? he exclaims.
The guy, the guy that everyone on earth is waiting for. So though everyone was puzzled they seemed to like his idea. And that my friends is the way that we will fall for the aliens. He will be dressed as the savior (whichever one you like).

Now I cannot disclose how I got this information, but be thankful that I was here to clarify it.

Your welcome.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Illumin Not I

LOL!!!

Too funny... i can picture it in my head... course it may only be sci-fi channel grade movie scene

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join