It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible could be used by Aliens...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have had a quick search through the forums and haven't found anything EXACTLY like this...

So here goes..

I've been reading a lot of the bible lately and something that struck me is that there is a large number of verses in the bible that could easily be interpreted as alien contact (especially Ezekiel 1:4-14)...

Now I don't necessarily believe that Aliens created humans or that the references to angels and "chariots of fire" in the bible are talking about UFO's and Aliens that have already visited earth - though I don't discount the possibility.

What occurs to me is this;

If an advanced race is on its way to earth (or already here)... they would more than likely do some recon, learn aobut our culture etc.

Once they had worked out that a large percentage of our population and our leaders all believe the words in this rather old book - it could be very easy for them to imitate angels and messengers of God to manipulate us.

The faithful would fall in to line and obey, the skeptical would rebel. They could divide our nations and conquer us without even having to fire a shot!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Maybe you've just given them an idea. Way to go, buddy!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What about the *snip* muslims?

They'd suicide-murder the aliens in the name of their God.

Then where would we be?

edit on 27-9-2010 by hinky because: Because I'm an idiot at spell checking

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Oh no.... that could be the post that sets the whole thing in motion...

Sorry everybody

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The word of the bible makes no sense. I have also been doing some research and came up with some ideas that make sense and are more beliveable than the bible. i have a whole research project on this and will post when im done but here is a taste.

-Adam and Eve:
A rib was taken from adam to make him a woman.

Note: only 2 people. posibly of same color and origin. speak 1 language. to muliply to populate the earth

-The world as it is today:
Multi culture, race, color, languages.

Note: The people of todays world have diffrent ways of living.
Example: people in diffrent countries travel by strictly water ways as others travel by land.
Religious beliefs differ from others.

The Bible:
Back when GOD was here and the had profets like Noha and John etc... they seen and spoke with God.
Q: Why do people see and speak with god then but not now.
A: The book was made to keep people from causing chaos and distruction amongst themselves.

If you logicaly think about things. Indians, the Incas, Egyptians and other races draw pictures of Spaceships
and people Non Human of any type such as alians.

What if over time we were all placed on earth for a reason. How can 2 people make several races, colors and speak diffrent languages.

--If the bible is real i dont mean to affend anyone im just speaking the facts as i see them--

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

Dear Ezekiel

If we are to believe just 1% of urology, they have been around for a long time. May be thousands of years or maybe only sixty or so.

That being the case it would appear that they are not here to kill us all off as if they were it would have happened already.

However if they want this place they will take it, that is for sure.

If they attack you and I will never even know it.

We will just wake up dead of some virus.

For get Hollywood they make good shows but if I were them a virus is the way to go. Sweet dreams.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

Dear texasoutlaw

From texasoutlaw “-Adam and Eve: A rib was taken from adam to make him a woman.”

A yes but his first wife was made from the Earth just like him. Eve was his second wife after the divorce granted by GOD.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Thats a good point MAC - though thats assuming that they would want to kill us all off or that their bodies wouldn't also be destroyed by whatever virus they created.

I'm still not really sure if they would want us all just dead on the spot... could just be wishful thinking on my part though?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

Why would aliens want to use an obscure earthling storybook?

It doesn't even make any sense.

I'm sure they had their own versions of the bible and threw it away long before.. ya know space/dimensional travel at light speed?

They couldn't manipulate us at this stage of civilization with the bible.

Most people would see the aliens as aliens.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

Dear Ezekiel

At this time humans are taking about and altering our own DNA, immortality is a very real possibility in the relatively near future for us.

ET to get here has most likely done this a very long time ago. ET has either mastered LS or travel between dimensions.

So far as we know these things are way into Syfi for us, in other words there tech will seam like magic.

Human beings will be far too hard to control as slaves, just look at history that we know. Therefore a race of being like this will use robots as slaves not us.

Even if they did, they would manipulate the virus to attack just the ones they want.

In other word they had better be friendly or we are toast.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You make some very good points, some of which I have thought about as well. Looking forward to the rest of your posts.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The change that occurred at the tower of Babel bespeaks a greater change than that of just language, it speaks of a physical change in man.... this is how i believe the different races were born..

honestly ...mankind is smart to the point that if it was just a language barrier....even back then we could bridge it...simply by learning the others words...

imagine this you and bob are working on the tower of Babel, you go home that night get up go back to work Bob no longer speaks the words you speak....but it's still bob...and it still the tower...

so you just give up???

there is nothing quicker to segregate a group of people ...than racism... this is what happened at babel... the hebrew hints at profound physical change...not just language....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

You should stick to what the Bible says and not what the Babylonian Talmud tries to imply...

The OT is the Hebrew Scriptures the Talmud was brought back from Babylon...

The OT only ever speaks of Eve...

Those that wish to add Hebraic mysticism refer to Talmud and in turn lilith the Demon Queen.....this is truly babylonian mythos..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Dear tspark

From tspark “You should stick to what the Bible says”

Why?????????????

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

You should read the Book of Enoch.... it speaks of the Watcher Angels that taught man the various Arts and also taught man the Forbidden Arts.... it also talks about how they were only to be bound for 70 generations for their sins

how it seems that man's knowledge seems to jump in leaps and bounds...

read these from Genesis:

Gen 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ. Gen 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

how that this was possible way before the iron age...and the brass age... according to science they should have been pre-copper age...

and wonder why the "gods" pre-grecian.... were non-human like but then suddenly became more human like

I have yet to figure out the exact role the "Aliens" will play in the Last Days...

but we need to think Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah ...so shall it be in the last days...(para phrased)

What was going on in the days of noah?

Gen 6:1 The number of people on earth began to grow, and daughters were born to them. Gen 6:2 When the sons of God saw that these girls were beautiful, they married any of them they chose. Gen 6:3 The Lord said, "My Spirit will not remain in human beings forever, because they are flesh. They will live only 120 years." Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also later. That was when the sons of God had sexual relations with the daughters of human beings. These women gave birth to children, who became famous and were the mighty warriors of long ago. Gen 6:5 The Lord saw that the human beings on the earth were very wicked and that everything they thought about was evil. Gen 6:6 He was sorry he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.

perhaps the Watchers have been at it again....they've had 1000's of years to prefect the the genetic defects of the union of humans and angels?

edit on 27-9-2010 by tspark because: took out color codes, weren't working

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

because you are trying to mix a Babylonian teaching with a Biblical Fact... unless your doing it on purpose to obfuscate the Truth presented in the Bible?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Dear tspark

From tspark “Truth presented in the Bible”

I work with a gang of Catholic Priests every day for over four years and not one of them would make that statement about Genius. At best the whole lot is a fairy tale to try and explain the beginning dating back 7,000 years.

Do not get me on the truth of the Bible.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezekiel

another thought also look at this:

Rev 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

key can represent knowledge....what could those Angels be up to teaching us now!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I'm sorry that they have lost their way...there are many that fall into this trap...

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

but those that you would listen to....have lost their way ..."having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof"

you should read it yourself and not take any man's word for what it says they will not be there when we are judged..only we will individually ..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join