It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible could be used by Aliens...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

imagine this you and bob are working on the tower of Babel, you go home that night get up go back to work Bob no longer speaks the words you speak....but it's still bob...and it still the tower...

ok bob is still bob great. now he speaks a diffrent language and can now speak 2 insted of 1 thank you rosetastone....

honestly you dont forget a language unless you never learned it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Dear tspark

Ok so what part of the life of Jesus’ life have you tried to follow in the last 4 years???

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

I've read your responses to the OP, and I must say that I am amused by the biblical quotes in a discussion of whether or not religion could be used by an alien race to dupe humanity. Why not use the Quran or the Tibetan Book of the Dead for the same reason? Islam is an ancient belief whose adherents believe their scriptures are truth. Aliens could just as easily use the Quran to try and dupe Muslims.

I view all of the scriptures or holy books to be full of metaphors and morality teachings. What makes the Christian scriptures so special that anyone would want to use them to dupe anyone? Mythical stories are intended to be reflected upon so that personal truth can be revealed. They are powerful examples used for instruction and illumination of moral good, whether their origin is Norse, Celtic, Middle Eastern or Western. The richness is found by meditation rather than by memorization or quotation.

These are my thoughts and opinions, gained over many years of study. Incidentally, I do have a ThD; that is what led me from religion (control and slavery) to spirituality (freedom and peace).

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

you seem very religious.....

what would you do if there was no god, the bible was fake, and a ton of spaceships and ufos landed..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Double post sorry [computer glich]

edit on 28-9-2010 by texasoutlaw because: double post

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is crazy but I was thinking this same thing the other day. HIVEMIND!

I was discussing this topic with a friend and being a scientist looked at the existence of god from a genetic point of view. Something in our DNA drives humans to have a metaphysical belief system for some kind of creator. Why is it there?

humans are inherently driven by logic and emotion. The existence of a god fits into neither of these concepts yet the rewards of spirituality and faith to an individual are substantial to those who adhere to any theology or dogma. What interests me is where this biological drive comes from, longer then there have been books, a written language, or even tools, there has been gods to one degree or another. This is evident dating back to the earliest cave paintings. As a scientist I believe there is some genetic component much like the HAR1 sequence. These are not evolutionary choices that follow the darwin theory of selecting the strongest genes if anything it would be considered a weakness. And to the extent that it even exists is where the mystery lies with me. The very existence of this biological drive is inherently genetic and traits dont just pop into existence, all traits are ALWAYS THERE, their just either dominant or recessive or skip a generation. Just look up any punnet square for the basics on genetic traits and mutations. Though the trait to be present must have come from somewhere if evolution is to be believed which is something I do not prescribe to personally.

All traits and genes are hereditary meaning they came from somewhere. Its common knowledge that humans are actually groups of other cells and organisms that form one larger organism. So where did this gene come from causing people to give in to this type of behavior that is neither driven by emotion or logic which are what drive all other human interactions with the world around us.

They also say human DNA is 97% like that of a fly which is true its that 3% difference that is where I think these sequences are hiding among what is known as "junk" dna until we can find a way to understand the purpose of these areas. That is why I love science because of its looks into things and finds more questions then answers. Those questions are often more important then the answers.(Not even Edison created the light bulb on his first try)

As voltaire once said "If there was no God, Man would create one."

edit on 28-9-2010 by tigpoppa because: I got a fever for more COWBELL!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I think human beings are perfectly capable of making a load of rubbish up without the help of ETs! Essentially religion is little more than an obsessive compulsive disorder which is fully treatable.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalGnostic

honestly the "Aliens" are nothing more than Demons/Fallen Angels here to deceive Mankind...of course they will use whatever means they can....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

LOL! uh...does not compute..

No really i believe the "ALIENS" are nothing more than Demons/Fallen Angels here to deceive mankind and they will try to use everything possible including "holy words" from various religions.....but the most followers will come from the humanist religion of evolution they will use the "holy words" of science and darwin ...

edit on 28-9-2010 by tspark because: grammer?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

even were you to "Take god out of man" you would still follow a religion of Humanism...

evolution is only the body of this religion... without a spirit it is a dead religion.... and that spirit if you look deeply is the New Age movement...which will allow any religious thoughts as valid.... but primarily promotes the the same teaching that lucifer promoted from the Garden.... "you are gods"

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

ah another one that has fallen to humanism... just because you think you don't follow a "religion" it is the grand deception...

if you read this verse then think it through...you will find you may fit into this group... but be forewarned it requires you to search yourself and telling yourself the Truth...

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Tspark, your words are not your own. You tell someone to read and understand for themselves yet your words are straight out of the mouth of the man behind the desk!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
The faithful would fall in to line and obey, the skeptical would rebel. They could divide our nations and conquer us without even having to fire a shot!

Sounds like what they're doing already. I mean, with some folks they're the "angels and demons" while with other folks they get seen like they are -- just plain old space aliens.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is sensitive subject and I agree it can be minipulated.... But there is something that if this was to occure it would shatter everything down to dust FOR EMULATING THE CREATOR. Now I am 1 who feels that the evil 1z or the good 1z can be considered Angels& Demons. The great books have within them knowledge of -WATCHERS SENT FROM GOD TO OVERSEE HUMANITY (who are they?) Nephilim created from some of these FALLEN WATCHERS (what are they?) ( ANGELS WHO OVERSEE HUMANITY AND SEEM TO ASSIST IN OUR DEVELOPMENT (like angel GABRIEL who spoke with the Islamic prophet Muhhomad as well as spoke to the MOTHER OF THE LAMB -MARY-) If there was a scientific study done on Gabriel then what would he be other then ANGEL as described. I have read and learnd of Anu and his sons Enki and Enlil - and their activities down here. And if this information of them is correct then they are the fathers of humanity (ON EARTH) just as I am the father of my offspring, but not the CREATOR of the original single cell organisim that made my children hence THEY ARE NOT THE CREATOR OF ALL FOR THEY WERE CREATED AS WELL
and used ORIGINAL CELL SAMPLES TO CREATE HUMANITY cell samples from GOD).

I have seen on ATS the tug of war between are they GODS of "all" or our FATHERS very important to understand. I feel they can be our FATHERS but they were created by the most highest who created humanities original forms even if we were -fish-great apes-OR WHAT WE CALL SOULS (almost like ANGELS, ironic but they PROVIDED THE "SUITS" TO CONTAIN OUR SOULS WITHIN WHICH MADE HUMANITY). I dont feel its THAT HARD TO CONTROLL 1Z SELF IF PRESENTED WITH fake gods WHO ONLY WISH TO MINIPULATE OUR WILLS INTO ANOTHER PHYSICAL REALM OF PARTIAL CONSCIOUS. satan IS INTELLIGENT ANGEL AND I DONT PUT IT PAST HIM TO RECAPTURE OUR SOULS AND PUT US IN NEW SUITS by ways of fake invasion we give our wills and are sent to sleep to be recapture into our new suits, LOL you likes my new suit... IT WILL ALL COME OWN TO EACH INDIVIDUALS FAITH AND HOW THEY PERCEIVE SATANS GAME. Nice thread very worthy

Secret is if these creatures have no true belief system attributed to the Creator and the information written within the great books and they come thru and minipulate it to controll us then LOL GOD ALREADY HAS SOMETHING IN THE MIDST FOR THEM THEY CANNOT EVEN FEEL SENSE NOR DETECT WITH MINDREADING SOFTWARE. SO YOU ARE ALL COOL. Remember you are all eternal souls first and as long as they dont capture your will to except their ignorant ways then all is good. WE MAY BE CONFRONTED AND KILLED BUT THEN due to us being forced and keeping our will intact we will become our true selves and RETURN THE FAVOR TO THIS LIL UNIVERSE AND ALL WITHIN IT WILL SEE THOSE HUMANS WERENT TO BE MESSED WITH FOR THEY REALLY ARE FROM THE CREATOR. Never know this may be why our souls are within this dimension to RETURN THE FAVOR. Keep this in mind my brotheren.

Yes they can kill your flesh but not you. YOUR SOUL CAN ONLY BE TRAPPED AND REPROCESSED INTO NEW SUITS OR FREED.
thinks about wolf in sheeps clothing concept lol then thinks and remembers the DRAGON in E.T. clothing
THEY FEEL MORE COMFY WITH THAT
lol snacks

edit on 9/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tspark

ah another one that has fallen to humanism... just because you think you don't follow a "religion" it is the grand deception...

if you read this verse then think it through...you will find you may fit into this group... but be forewarned it requires you to search yourself and telling yourself the Truth...

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Oh you are hilarious tspark, really! Your the perfect example of the devoutly religious...it's simply not enough for you to have your own delusions is it? No! You must make sure everyone shares your delusions thus making them more real!

But it is not to late for you to engage in rational thought. Try to start asking honest questions about the world we live in, and entertain at least a notion that there isn't a divine entity and that you are entirely responsible for your own life. The only person who can forgive your actions is you. Salvation comes from within, not without and it's path should be your philosophy, not those borrowed from others. Oh, I might write that down!

edit on 28-9-2010 by timelike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

not sure what your saying here...but let me give it a stab.... if the man behind the desk is Jesus than i would say your right.... if it is some other man than i would say your wrong....

The Bible is easy to understand, it's the being honest with ourselves that comes to the hardest part...

Every word i've typed has come from my own experience in life.... i don't follow any particular denomination...

so no pastor to fill my head with doctrinal indoctrinations...no teachers to teach me by rote what is the Will of God...

generally what i read is what i get... along with a bit of inspiration from God...

Hope this helps to understand

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Oh you are hilarious tspark, really! Your the perfect example of the devoutly religious...it's simply not enough for you to have your own delusions is it? No! You must make sure everyone shares your delusions thus making them more real!

But it is not to late for you to engage in rational thought. Try to start asking honest questions about the world we live in, and entertain at least a notion that there isn't a divine entity and that you are entirely responsible for your own life. The only person who can forgive your actions is you. Salvation comes from within, not without and it's path should be your philosophy, not those borrowed from others. Oh, I might write that down!

edit on 28-9-2010 by timelike because: (no reason given)

Oh i try to be funny when and if i can....but there are some things that should be approached seriously

the demi-gods of humanism will in fact be these "ascended" beings of the "Alien" kind...

though not the "true god" of humanism that is reserved for man himself...

again part of the Great deception, if you think your not following a religion you are wrong...everyone follows a religion....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Oh i try to be funny when and if i can....but there are some things that should be approached seriously

the demi-gods of humanism will in fact be these "ascended" beings of the "Alien" kind...

though not the "true god" of humanism that is reserved for man himself...

again part of the Great deception, if you think your not following a religion you are wrong...everyone follows a religion....

There's really little point in wasting well crafted arguments and words on you is there? Alas, you are closed minded and confined to one avenue of thought. Such a shame, the Universe is such a wonderful place, don't allow primitive superstitions and the dogma of others to cloud it. Try some independent thought!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I used to be like you....wanting to obtain a destiny that leads beyond the grave.... i too thought it could be through evolutionary new ageism ...

but all that one would think is "Real" with that...purely subjective... and you never know if your being fed some results by evil entities...

so if you don't have anything beyond the Grave then ...it truly is a sad existence

i too used to be really "smart"... i know the arguments you would offer...cause i offered them myself...

but pretty much i was lying to myself ...thinking i could affect anything beyond the grave

and any that think they can...have built their hopes on ethereal vapors....

though they may claim a "Faith" in the dead end religion of Humanism

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

I used to be like you....wanting to obtain a destiny that leads beyond the grave.... i too thought it could be through evolutionary new ageism ...

but all that one would think is "Real" with that...purely subjective... and you never know if your being fed some results by evil entities...

People could say the same thing about the bible that god is the result of evil and demons taking over and the real gods are aliens only time will tell. you should be more open minded and think things through. aliens have been seen here recently and in a non agressive state.

god....... oh god where are you... still not here. and not only that when was the last profet. people are coming up with new religions every day and have profets. have we had a profet in todays time and he was locked up in an insane asylum???

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join