It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we entering the time of truth ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I saw this interresting article about 2012 wich I want to share with you all.

If we watch closely, we can see that more and more truth about our governmental, financial, medical, and other institutions is starting to come out.

Crooks, frauds, and worse in all areas of society are coming increasingly under attack. The heat is on and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to hide.

Apparently, this is just the beginning of what SaLuSa calls the “time of truth.” “The dark Ones continue to find that their covert actions are being revealed and in a time of truth so will it continue.” (1)

For the full article see : sbeckow.wordpress.com...

So what are you thoughts about this ? Is the period of darkness really about to end ?

Can we really rely on the galactic federation of light ?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Are we entering the time of truth ?

If indeed there is a time for truth and outing, it will be because of human effort, not mystical forces or ancient prophesy. There is no point in history when anything either good or bad was visited upon our species that was not initiated by people.

As a Christian and a believer in the spiritual nature of mankind, there is still no evidence of divine intervention in human affairs. We are entirely in control... even if those of us who are in the control room are less than worthy of the helm.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You've gotta reach out to the truth!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by css1981

Thanks for posting this. I am very cautious about 'channellings', but I hope and hope that this proves to be true.

There seems no doubt that more and more corruption, lies, deceit and worse on the part of the elite in power is gradually being exposed. Even so, I think we have, as yet, barely scratched the surface, but momentum seems to be increasing.

But I remember observing a couple of years ago, that corruption seemed to be starting to be more exposed, on every level of society. I've seen it continue and increase. I am optimistic. No doubt we'll all have some real shocks to assimilate when/if this happens. No doubt it will seriously rock societies world wide, but the potential for positive change would be immense. Most of us couldn't even imagine what life could be like without these demonic leaders constantly creating chaos and suffering.

I hope and pray that this be true, and it's so good to hear some positive 'news' for once.

edit on 26-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't think that governments in general are being more or less open than before. Where are the changes in policy?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Now if only the truth about "free" energy - Zero Point Energy/"Dark" Energy/Electrogravitics, etc. - would come out along with all the evil of the PTB.

Then we could move forward with the abundance paradigm. (See many of my posts if you're not familiar.)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
is it a time for truth or just that the elite and the powerfully corrupt are in a position now that nothing can be done about them. i hope the former turns turns out to be the truth and not so much the latter. i am looking forward to future posts.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In order to truly seek the truth, we must learn first to speak the truth. It is an art when you consider the little lies to save face and feelings.

SnF

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

thanks for the reply. You are correct. It's indeed only the surface we see.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think that the subjects you are mentioning will all be revealed the next couple of years to us. Anyway I shall read your posts with great interrest.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You are correct. By the way... great vid.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think part of the apocalypse, if you are Christian, is the portion of "lifting the veil". Apocalypse translates to the revealing, so it could be related to social, economic, government issues as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Heck man, I can tell you the truth.
What's the big secret.

You tell me why God is so peeved at the Chaldean Astronomers,
and I'll tell you all the Truth you can stand tailored just for you based on the response.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just one world....

LMFAO

yeah right like this time is the era of truth.

human race is full of lies.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Are you talking about 3 specific ones who headed out to the wild west? because I want to hear this truth.

I think..............

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Why not ?

Don't you feel/see that the world and our lives are changing in this era we live in ?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Truth? Everything we are told is someones version of the truth. Whether it is real truth or not, who knows. Humans are a remarkably deceptive species so even when what appears to be absolute, irrefutable truth is presented, it could still be a lie.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think that the subjects you are mentioning will all be revealed the next couple of years to us. Anyway I shall read your posts with great interrest.

Thank you. [smile] I surely hope we can spread the abundance paradigm before we have no choice left.

Some specific links are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Are you talking about 3 specific ones who headed out to the wild west? because I want to hear this truth.

I think..............

The Magi? Ah, ummm, there was a community of Chaldean astronomers. I believe the information to date, I should say theory, is that the Magi were from Zoroaster, or the Zoroastrian faith. From what I understand Zoroaster (called Zarathustra by Nietzsche) is the oldest religion in the world. At least, the oldest we have documentation for. You know actual writings and stuff. There is very little evidence but apparently the Zoroastrian faith is still practiced by a few people.

Be that as it may, the 3 Magi (if that's what you were alluding too) are most definitely not Chaldean astronomers. And if they were, possible I admit, they would have had to have been dissenters given the magnitude of Gods frustration with the Community of Chaldean astronomers. I mean he is recorded as being really mad with them, more so than anyone. Everyone who drowned in the flood, Cain for killing Able, the City of Sodom, they were just Trolls compared to the Chaldean astronomers. In God's eyes anyway.

The question is why?

From your response above Khaaaaaan,

I can't offer you any new truth.
All I can say is that out of the two words "The World"
which word would you change to effect the end of "The World."
Would you change the word 'World' or the word 'The'? Personally I feel
if it became "Our World" then the end of "The World" would have come to pass.

David Grouchy

edit on 28-9-2010 by davidgrouchy because: bolded the word "or"

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry, I had to touch on this again.

There is a direct connection between
Chaldean astronomy and the 2012 stuff.
On reread, it could look like I'm not referring
to the OP at all. I am, or I was hoping too anyway.

So to answer the OP more directly, 'Is the period of darkness about to end?'
I can honestly say that I feel we are currently in a short transition period of false light,
which is more blinding and darkening than regular ignorance. No one looks for answers when
they feel they already have them. No we're in a period of enforcement and persecution.
Everyone seems so certain they know what the end means to them, as opposed to
what the end means to science, or to law, or to Chaldean Astronomy, or even
what it meant to the Maya and Aztec. Where we get the 2012 from.

As for the Federation of Light, what does The End mean to them?

David Grouchy

<<   2  3 >>

join