It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

God I really hope the aliens don't have any oil on their planet or if they do they don't tell Cheney. That's all we need is another "defending freedom" war.

tt

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You know I have been adamant that disclosure won't happen for a very long time but now I think maybe (and I mean maybe) I might be wrong.

It seems that certain events are coming together, at least in my mind.

Stephen Hawking, The nuke defence conference, generals and pilots speaking out and now this. I hope it happens

What a time we live in.

Peace.
ALS

edit on 26-9-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Next year, Virgin Galatic starts private missions (for tourists) in low Earth orbit. Outside the control of NASA and the military. If anyone saw a UFO, or strange objects, their free to tell the world's press. This will lead to more private space missions - outside NASA.

Plus, to achieve a world government, the Alien card is key. The economic crash of 2008 and the Copenhagen Climate Conference failed to achieve it. This is the final and most significant card. The one, which the people, will accept global rule.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
At least if they're hostile this guy is getting vaporised first, then the rest of us can run and hide in some caves or whatever until they go away.

I mean if they would vaporise someone as innocent looking as that dude, then they are bad news for sure! I think this is quite the cunning plan by the UN.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The next step in the staged managed 'disclosure' project.

This person, unknown to the majority, chosen without there having been any disclosure of the process of selection, has been appointed by the lying, Zionist UN.

Where is the explanation from these same Zionist thugs as to why they have suppressed this info all this time?

Once again, there may be some truth in the information being 'disclosed' but there will also most certainly be a pack of lies in there too.

I mean, they've suppressed information on this for decades, and now, suddenly there's a rush to disclose.

The need to be very discriminating is very real.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
You know I have been adamant that disclosure won't happen for a very long time but now I think maybe (and I mean maybe) I might be wrong.

It seems that certain events are coming together, at least in my mind.

Stephen Hawking, The nuke defence conference, generals and pilots speaking out and now this. I hope it happens

What a time we live in.

Peace.
ALS

I hope and pray that you are right, I hope and pray that they are being caught on the hop, I hope and pray that these evil monsters will soon be so exposed there will be no possible excuses left.

edit on 26-9-2010 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A lot of events lately point to a disclosure soon. There is Dr. Michio Kaku talking about the possibility of aliens, the mainstream news reporting about the UFOs controlling the nuclear sites in the US and the UK, the just showed TV series entitled "The Event" and now this news.

I believe that the UN (and the US and China) are already in contact with aliens and now they are already preparing the formal way to welcome our space visitors.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Geez.. Steven Greer is gonna be pissed having already claimed to be Earth's Ambassador to ET!

Oh the humanity!

IRM

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The reason why aliens would make contact with our goverments, is because there corrupt is we are.

LOL

edit on 26-9-2010 by DomCheetham because: Speeling

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's saddening to me that people of this board still resort to jokes about someone's appearance, as if this matters. This woman probably has more intellectual prowess than the majority of this board combined, and our response is to make fun of her?

On a more pertinent note, I find this appointment very interesting. I doubt the U.N. just got a wild hair one day and decided they needed this post. Something imo, must have occurred to warrant such move. Perhaps it's just a result of many countries opening their UFO files, but perhaps there is something else. There certainly has been a huge turnaround from what was a laughable matter at least with the media, and mum from all governments and agencies, to the comments and reactions in the last couple of years.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Holy crap!

I have rolled my eyes at many disclosure threads, laughed out loud at some people on this site, and even ridiculed them. But now I have to apollogise!

There does indeed seem to be movement towards some kind of phased disclosure.. The vatican, the openning of files, ranking Airmen holding press conferences, this appointment..

Just freakin wow!

I am sorry indeed!

Perhaps we should now be a little kinder to the "i am an alien" thread people. Dont want to cause an inter galactic incident! Lol

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am happy to learn that Mazlan Othman is a woman...

If first contact (official for the citizens of the world) will happen on her watch I hope that her authority will not be snatched away by some obscure DoD or CiA liason.

Although we have nothing to compare IMO women are better organisers than men in such situations.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Geez.. Steven Greer is gonna be pissed having already claimed to be Earth's Ambassador to ET!

Oh the humanity!

IRM

What about Stephen Bassett...? He is probably still crying in his bed that they didn't asked him to be the front man.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

2)Why her?They want to scare the aliens away?(Have you noticed her nose.It's like not real.When i first saw the
photo i thought she was a man.)
No matter what the field of her expertise is,the NWO wouldn't pick a person just because is smart.There are other agendas here.Maybe she already works with aliens as someone metioned before or they need a scape goat in case that something goes wrong.(the Mars Attack scene came to my mind when they release the doves as a sign of peace and the martians go nuts and start shooting everyone).

What a disgusting remark, Dr Mazlan Othman is Malaysian, and as such has a typical Malaysian facial structure. The 'NWO' has not 'picked' her. Read the articles available, and try to avoid judging people by their appearances, it will get you further.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think most of us are missing something important.

What's up with all the mass mental conditioning lately?

For decades, there was this whole secrecy and "no talk" policy about aliens.

Few years ago it started: massive whistle-blowers world wide, many governments and armies 'opening their files' on the subject (south america and europe), media coming with more and more news about it, and there's this event tomorrow!

If you take a step back, and look at this thing with a wider view, you realize this resonates back to mankind's history. The gradual building up is quite noticeable, and whenever there's a true discovery of something new, usually it's an in-your-face kind of event.

Something is being brewed here.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, I turned on Fox just a bit ago this morning to get my propaganda FOR THE DAY and yes they did a segment she is going to be the "ALIEN GREETER". I don't like the fact the U.N. was involved with picking her I do not trust the U.N. but that's just my opinion.

I also think it is kind of weird the timing and we all need to be very alert and keep each other posted I don't know what to make of this.

My 2 words for this day, are "beware" and "observe"

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I believe this is happening for a reason.

A unification of the national space organisations will no doubt occur next. With major programs for a Lunar base, excluding NASA, and deep space missions - it is clear the United Nations would rather condition us for the inevitable instead of a "surprise."

Interestingly, under the apparent SETI plan, the appointment of an individual to represent Earth (by the United Nations), is apart of the procedure if a signal is detected. Logical question to ask, how SETI received a message?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
Needs appointing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5800fb2c52.jpg[/atsimg]

knowyourmeme.com...

Originally posted by smokingman2006
those who laughed long and hard at my last thread should think long and hard about this story.

any awaken person must see that the ball is truly rolling along now.

So the UN has an appointed person.

Has FOX news covered this? I want to see their half-grins and smirks about this being looney-land and little green men.

edit on 26-9-2010 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

Funny how she resembles the typical blow up doll,.
THe UN has been useless in almost everything they have been appointed to,. what gives them any qualifications to handle this..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I find this very fascinating indeed! World governments are at least putting a plan into place. Why her you guys might ask? Because Americans refuse to believe there are others out there. Other countries believe. So we probably didn't have a say on the matter. Even though we probably know more than the rest of the world about other world species. Quite frankly, we are the most powerful and technologically advanced society on the planet. If they've made contact it was with us a long time ago. So we could have took the lead but didn't. So now we just have to live with that. However, when this does happen I'm sure we would step up then and try to take over.

PS...guess I drink too much or something. Has this always been right above the posting area?

"You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter. "

I like that! It makes me think twice about flaming someone.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join