It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I live here...but I am not from here..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Blonde, green eyes, A negative blood, weird medical stuff, backwards neck bones, super super low blood pressure, no thermostat internally, had graves disease once..not anymore. I have a serious sensitivity to sound and am deeply effected to the point of getting sick if I am over exposed to too much of anything..noise..people...heat...

Serious abilities...in alot of areas and when I practice, they get faster and better.

Universal messenger...have tapped into some kind of library

Woke up one day..with all kinds of new abilities and sight, body smell changed..everything changed. 5 years ago or so....

I have no option but to work for God, I cannot do anything unless it benefits humanity..just the way it is, if I do something that isnt in alignment with that...its like...raking coals over my chest...just cant.

Love is the major practice, through that I can help alot of people..and do it everyday where ever I can.

I have no abduction stories...I dont channel...but somehow I can access all knowlege when someone needs help.

I have to follow Universal laws.

I couldnt pass basic math when I was a teenager but I study astrophysics, quantum physics, and a few other things now..all together.

I have no certain practice...I hated being called..anything...so I didnt ever stick to any one thing...I dont have much to do with esoteric stuff..it bugs me. I am not new age...not religious...but I have a deep sense of God..and Michael..angel...I am not sure.

I am perfectly aware that I am not from here....I cannot cross that veil for me...to find out where I am from, but I can for you...I can tell others where they came from and why they are here..if they have a desire to know such a thing.

Some of my friends say I died..and when i came back...this is who i came back as....I am not aware of that. I wasnt sick, or hurt...just faced all fear..and fell asleep....

I am here on this site, at this time...out of curiosity and a sense of adventure....there is alot of stuff onn here that cracks me up..and some that I find serious...and maybe I can contribute something. I have helped alot of people...medically, spiritualy, waking them up...depends on what they need and ask for....but I do it for a living now...exchanges of money, sometimes stuff..sometimes for free...if they have nothing its free..period.

Im a girl...I have 3 girls of my own...and they are all never sick....have interesting abilities...and a insight that I didnt have at their ages...

One is already prepackaged across the 5D...she dreams of floods..and cannot reconcile this world...

One wants to stay right here...she was born with a mission for sure...she doesnt want to know..

The other is playing this game...but she wants to know...right before an event..or right before a shift..then she can do that too...

They are not mine...I born them here...but I know they dont belong to me and they know it too...we play mother and daughter because its fun and loving....they and I came together for the needs we had for each others survival...and it worked..and still works..we couldnt be closer..but Im not mom...Im _____...to all of them...always have been...even before I knew anything at all. We have our own language we share...doesnt make any sense at all...but we understand each other fine.

Im different..always have been...use to hurt my feelings...it doesnt anymore. Lots of people cant even see me anymore.

And thats enough about me, isnt it? If anyone wants to know more..feel free to ask me.

Thanks for letting me play here, be here and hang out here........

Much love

Starwalkeringreeneyes

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As long as you come in peace
Welcome aboard

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Are you being metaphorical, or are you implying that you are legitimately otherworldly?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Im not being metaphorical, Im just telling you the truth...exactly as it is, to introduce myself.

I was born here..so I qualify as a earth human...just like you.

edit on 25-9-2010 by starwalkeringreeneyes because: misspellings

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starwalkeringreeneyes

Someone in my family showed me the above video last week. Amazingly it described every aspect of myself and mission I have on this earth. Welcome to ATS. While I do not like labels, the truth of the message in the video spoke truth to me. I hope it does the same for you, as what you describe of yourself, many find the same feelings you have present within them. Of course there will be those that will not want to hear or see what is happening. There will be those that claim you have a mental condition. Everyone is special, each has their own contribution to give to humanity. When we start recognizing the gifts each of us have the new world will come into our collective reality.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi starwalkeringreeneyes, I always felt that I was not born from my mother and there has been
a silence among my siblings and mother(who has since past on) about my past. I can't even recall
anything from my child hood up to the age of 8yrs. I've always felt alone here and every night I look
to the stars and long to go home. You mention about helping people wake up, I'm starting to but need
a little more help. How can I get in touch? Need to find my Truth............

Peace&Love

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hey... welcome to... here.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's cool for you to feel that way, but don't project that stuff onto your kids..My daughter has a hard time as it is, I could only imagine if I was telling her since a young age that she was a reincarnation who was in sync with the various planes of reality. Please, for your children sake, Give It A Rest.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
WHAT?...I didn't even read the whole thing...YOU "PLAY" mother and daughter with you biological kids? If you lived in my neighborhood I would 302 you faster than the speed of light.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Odd that you throw insults at the OP. May I remind you of your signature?

"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief." 1:18

The OP speaks of this exact quote and you want to report her for a mental evaluation?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Hi starwalkeringreeneyes, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hi Star, it's been an odd last few years for you, for sure.
I don't question, I've had plenty enough weird also to not judge. I dreamed I was of another species once, being euthanized, because of being the last of my kind. It was disturbing to dream of dying. If by chance you pick up anything on that dream, I am sure curious as to what it meant. It seemed like a memory.

Anyway, welcome to ATS, lots of places on these boards to fit in

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your thoughtful care around my girls....I don't...I don't at all unless they ask questions none of it comes up...its all good...
and they are all grown and gone too...not little bitty...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So what's my mission. And where did I come from?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
WHAT?...I didn't even read the whole thing...YOU "PLAY" mother and daughter with you biological kids? If you lived in my neighborhood I would 302 you faster than the speed of light.

Congratulations on the single most condesending and possibly the rudest 2 posts in the history of all posts.

That being said, Welcome Aboard! Quite an introduction! I wish more were brave enough to introduce themselves for what they really are!

Namaste

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome Starwalker! I can't wait to hear more from you, Your point of view is unique and appreciated. I applaud you from answering from a place of love in response to a post that did not.

edit on 25-9-2010 by tk2dsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Welcome here friend..
Nice to be amongst you....
again.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Welcome home you have come to the right place. I'm sure you will fit in perfect. So what can you tell of me?
and by the way patience is a virtue especially with rude posters "atlien"

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thank you all for being so generous and kind, I am really happy to be here too, I think its a good spot.

To those that asked questions of themselves...I dont mind at all, but I certainly cannot just look at your post and tell you what you want to know..let me clarify a little on how this works for me.

We make some kind of contact, email, phone, in person, skype...and we talk a little about things...and then the universe kind of joins in and you usually get what you need...not always want...so BE VERY careful about throwing out questions that your not seriously prepared for...and I mean this, because the universe is simply going to reflect back to you...WITHOUT emotion or regard for feelings, and while I will try to imput a little kindness and love into all things that are said, sometimes, people arnt prepared.
Im not suggesting that the universe is not loving, but the knowlege is just knowlege...reflected back to you.

Some of you are just being sarcastic..and I get it...disregard the last paragraph in your case

Lets talk a little about how this works for you... If your asking questions you already know the answers to..but just want verification...here it is..YOU already know, trust what you know.
If you are seeking validation..you have already done it..more than once..I am not your first attempt to get validation, there is something else going on..what it is that you really want?? Please think about that.

If there is any other purpose in your questions: double check your motives for asking please, please...I can only really do what you have in your heart to do, no more, no less.

Many people ask just to see if I am for real...if this is the case..just stand back, cross your arms, be skeptical, its ok....there is no reason not to be skeptical, your allowed and I was the biggest skeptic of all for a long time. Goating, lying or other attempts to bring out something that feeds your skeptisism will just be ignored...it has to be, I cant come from that place. I am honestly not allowed.

Thank you for sharing thoughts, stories and video...you guys make me feel like I can just be me here...and whatever I have, I will share it with you too...we all have to begin to do that..share everything, hold nothing back, kill the cycle of Karma and allow the love to guide the trust. The human in us asks to be left alone and hidden away from the changes that are upon us, yet we cant help but peek out, stretch out our feelers and check to see if there is enough compassion around us to be fully free. Some days are better than others right?

There is someone here, concerning feeling safe about who they are...or..wants to feel safe..is it safe to come out...at all? something like that right?

isnt some of your safety dependant on your ability to adapt and change YOU? Not all safety lies in the hands of others and this is your fear...but I tell you true, that what you feel is only HALF. The other half is your stepping into what you make safe, you are creating every moment of everyday..did you foret to create safe?
Choose it to be that and believe that and then that part will finally start to appear. Others can only do their part. How you react, what you do,is repeated until you overcome...choose it to be safe at least here.

There is safety in numbers..and there are alot of us here now. The time has come. Willful hiding is of no use to anyone..I know..i did it, and guess what..if I dont come out and be that which I am...people find me, they seek me out and knock on my door...better for me to bend to the universe and walk out the door to meet you!
I really hope that everyone else, can help share their own thoughts about feeling safe too...I would be willing to bet safety of who we are...could be its own topic...we all have felt, feel and are going to feel..unsafe from time to time, right??
I appear to be..weird ..I know ..and I try sometimes..to just fit in...but its a lame attempt at vanity that goes no where. I close my eyes and I feel safe within, and then I just be me..

In terms of energy,,,SHINE REALLY FREAKING BRIGHT...so that the dark can be overcome. and I even have a test...

go into a really dark room..light a match...doesnt that tiny little match overcome alot of dark?? suprisingly so!

Safety is knowing exactly what you are capable of and when you realize who you are... the dark...doesnt stand a chance...at all!

You might be safer than you think!!

Love
Starwalkeringreeneyes

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join