It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I live here...but I am not from here..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Good morning Starwalker, and I'm very happy to meet you here. Your posts so far have been an absolute delight to read and have lifted my spirits like you wouldn't believe today already. I know you're gonna love ATS....there is so much good stuff here, and some incredibly talented people. I look forward to talking with you more perhaps when you've settled in a bit.

Blessings

Cait x

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hi and Welcome

I'm going to ask something with all good intention and respect. If you don't want to answer it's no problem at all, I'm just bringing up some points.
Do you remember ever being, well, let's put it this way. Do you know if you're an Adult Survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse?
The reason I ask is many of the things you're talking about are 'manifestation signs' - signs that you were abused and you're about to 'remember' (if you have not already).
You can find a lot of peace in the knowing and the confronting.
It truly can help heal you physically also.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay.

peace

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by starwalkeringreeneyes

Welcome to ATS Starwalkeringreeneyes, hope you find here a good place to be. I look forward to reading your threads.

Sounds very interesting.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

We make some kind of contact, email, phone, in person, skype...and we talk a little about things...and then the universe kind of joins in and you usually get what you need...not always want...so BE VERY careful about throwing out questions that your not seriously prepared for...and I mean this, because the universe is simply going to reflect back to you...WITHOUT emotion or regard for feelings, and while I will try to imput a little kindness and love into all things that are said, sometimes, people arnt prepared.
Im not suggesting that the universe is not loving, but the knowlege is just knowlege...reflected back to you.

Lets talk a little about how this works for you... If your asking questions you already know the answers to..but just want verification...here it is..YOU already know, trust what you know.
If you are seeking validation..you have already done it..more than once..I am not your first attempt to get validation, there is something else going on..what it is that you really want?? Please think about that.

That makes total sense. I feel I'm prepared for the answers of my curiousities, even though I would be fearful if I saw something I wasn't expecting. Just have to roll with it. And you're so right about seeking validation. Lots of us are on ATS because of others having similar or equally strange experiences. I think even when we KNOW our answers, we want to hear it from someone else too. Since our friends just seem to think we're half crazy. Truth and knowledge is what we seek, knowing there is so much more to this world that we can see.

I am sure we'll run into each other on these boards, some answers will even likely come from that, I have had a few things sort of answered from other peoples experiences.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm new too. Nice introduction.
one thing caught my eye, the bit about lighting a match in the dark. My mom taught me not to be afraid of the dark by saying that I was safer in the dark and if I was ever afraid to remember that my fear couldn't ever get me, that my fear was just as blind and scared in the dark as I was, what-ever it may be that we're all so afraid of in the dark? Most things I see that are scary happen in broad daylight.
Dark doesn't mean evil, or something that we need to light a match against. I appreciate your way of seeing the world and the most of your post, but why has there always got to be this struggle against duality, light and dark, and having to chose between the two? It makes no sense to me. The illuminati are associated with light, does that mean they're good?
I hope you don't take offense, I just wanna hear what you think.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi and Welcome to ATS Starwalker.........
I understand all that you have said so far. You are a brave soul and your information feels like a natural flow of truth. I so agree that it is time now to come forward and stand together and share our knowledge.
It feels like a door has been opened and all we need to do is step through that door and see the reality beyond.
I feel this time we are sharing is very special and ultimately important. It is a time to let go and loose the bonds placed upon us by those who wish to control our minds. We are each unique and special and if our minds are open to the times to come we shall transform and enrich not only our souls but also this troubled Earth.
Each have within them the ability to answer any question they hold. Call it a higher force or whatever term resonates with you for we each hold piece of the whole picture.
Time to listen to really listen without just wanting to just state we believe to be so. Reacting in a negative way has been the way used by many so far but that way is archaic and goes against the unstopable flow of the driving force of Unconditional love that keeps the Universe in a way of harmony.
The door has been opened and it can not be closed for there is a greater irresistable force than just self at play.
There are difficult times ahead for sure but there is nothing we can not overcome if we join together for the common good.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It seems that you are implying something, an event perhaps is about to happen. What is that and when.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It seems that you are implying something, an event perhaps is about to happen. What is that and when.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi Everyone..Hope you all are enjoying the weekend!

I am very much finding myself at home these days after some big moves! All the kids are gone, the big house is gone, the move back to my family is recent..and I am just having such a wonderful time with being in my native state.. I am looking forward to settling in here and starting my counselling again from the bottom of the rockies. I have such a lovely view. I just finished my first novel here too, which is all the more exciting and I hope to have the Young warriors program, up and running soon too...gosh..who knew my life would change so drastically, or better than that, that I would be so happy about it all. Money, no money, car, no car, stuff, no stuff..it has all either come and gone or just stayed gone..and I couldnt be happier..kind of different, but I love the expansive room to travel, go where my heart takes me and just enjoy the moment. I feel soo present!!!

Silo13...I wanted to say..no, no memeories of such abuse at all. Interesting perspective though!

Thanks for asking.

Ahhh..the perverbial duality question, and I totally agree that dark is not always something to fight against or that dark is always bad..sometimes, I think dark is just the unknown too, don't you? I dont mean to say that we have to fight against the dark, just shine bright enough to overcome that which may feel..scarey or sketchy, have confidence, know you are more than you think.
The duality in a 3D world , IS the point, it exists no where else. This is the only place in which things can be viewed from such a perspective and this alone is makes it a eternal force to be reckoned with. We all have a certain amount of knowing I believe, that duality itself is not real, and the game has been manipulated somewhat and we find ourselves in fear, in fight, in conflict, maybe more than is nescessary...what do you think?

I can see how sometimes, people like us, come up against opposition more than others, we have much more to overcome at times and a handful of walking alone to contend with. It only made sense to speak of the dark in terms of how it generally plays out here...so, I think we agree.

I am in love with the meditations that were posted......I spend about 2 hours a day in some kind of meditation, at first when i woke up..it was like 7 hours a day....incredible amounts of time. Today, I have this noiseless mind that doesnt wonder around and bug me so I can spend a little less time in full meditation and more time in the present moment...but I so appreciate any kind of meditation! Thanks!

You know, Universal states that in this world, under the 3/4D laws that the scales must tip 51% for any change to begin. We must have 51% love to create it globally..51% must agree to end hunger, war and strife...and I think we are tipping scales in favor of a new earth, a new peace, a new love and connectedness...like mad! I really feel that progress is moving forward again, after being stuck for a while..and its exciting isnt it? We came here for this, to anchor love, heaven to earth. To help bind people to the new energy and help stabilize them. I stand back and look at the math involved in that and I am so humbled by the magnificent forces behind it all....I just cant tell you how much you all mean to me..already...dang..thats a bit mushy...but true.

Love
Starwalker

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That's awesome for you. Sounds like you are, or have found your niche! Congratulations on your novel!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have friended you because i like you and want to see what you are going to bring to us here.
thats it!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am happy to help, send me a PM with your email and we can go from there!

Love
Starwalkeringreeneyes

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Please don't ask members for email address's. It's against the Terms and Conditions: re: 1e:. Once you have 20 posts you can communicate with the members using the Private message feature in your members Center.

Sauron

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join