It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
evidence for gay lesbian homosexual as not being NORMAL

the g/l/hb/t/whatever is argued as normal and natural based on the "favt" that is occurs in animals.

Okay lets go with that.

Several thousand years ago say there are six hundred dogs.
50 of them are homosexual (g/l/t/h/b/ whatever.

that means you have 25 couples that will not procreate and pass on the "gene", learned behavior or whatever and so this group will , no pun intended, wither on the vine.

the remaining 250 couples will have puppies and etc.

it is a matter of choice.
glbt say "my preference is..."
the word preference means choice.

besides i thought that was why glbt used all the ED meds was they were unable to get naturally aroused with members of the same sex so they had to rely on "artifical" chemical addatives to prosuce the ability.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigogirl

If you're forced into choosing then you still made the choice to subside. Making a choice is based on our natural intelligent instincts, which are genetic. You make the choice who to sleep with because you naturally felt that's what you wanted. The choice comes natural because that's who you are. Isn’t that also considered genetics?

edit on 25-9-2010 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This is such a stupid thread. Really, who cares? One person sexual preference is nobody's business but their own. For the most part, it doesn't affect the rest of the population in any way so just drop it. The way of the future is gay-rights movement so anyone that has a problem with it best get use to it and quick.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
evidence for gay lesbian homosexual as not being NORMAL

the g/l/hb/t/whatever is argued as normal and natural based on the "favt" that is occurs in animals.

Okay lets go with that.

Several thousand years ago say there are six hundred dogs.
50 of them are homosexual (g/l/t/h/b/ whatever.

that means you have 25 couples that will not procreate and pass on the "gene", learned behavior or whatever and so this group will , no pun intended, wither on the vine.

the remaining 250 couples will have puppies and etc.

it is a matter of choice.
glbt say "my preference is..."
the word preference means choice.

besides i thought that was why glbt used all the ED meds was they were unable to get naturally aroused with members of the same sex so they had to rely on "artifical" chemical addatives to prosuce the ability.

So are you telling me that homosexual behavior in animals doesn't occur naturally? Then why is homosexual behavior displayed in the animal kingdom?

Please don't confuse sexual attraction and desire with the actual engagement in sexual behavior. The desire that a homosexual has toward someone of the same gender is a natural occurrence. That attraction is natural, meaning it isn't a choice. The act of engaging in homosexual behavior based upon that attraction, that is the choice. The person chooses to engage in homosexual behavior based upon their natural attraction toward somebody of the same gender.

It really isn't any different than heterosexual attraction. Somebody who is heterosexual and is attracted toward someone else of the opposite gender is conveying a natural occurrence by his or her natural attraction and desire. Yet the person who is heterosexual chooses to engage in heterosexual behavior based upon that desire to be with someone of the opposite gender. That is a choice. Or would you argue that heterosexual attraction is a choice and not a natural occurrence?

edit on 25-9-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Since the resurection of Jesus, the world is now under a different dispensation. I live under grace, not the law. The entire book of Romans explains this if you care to learn. Jesus came to fulfill the "law", now that the law has been fulfilled, grace abounds.

Do you believe in Heaven? If so, how do you get there?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

with the help of ED meds,
that is whaat i tell you

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Gay people are not artificial. They are natural. A part of nature.

No matter what you say you wouldn't know, your not gay, and you didn't create nature so your points raw mute.

Gay people could very well be a natural mechanism to curb population explosion. Who knows, certainly not you.

Slander gay people all you want, it only makes them look more HUMAN, and you more like HITLER.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Humans were created Adam and Eve,
not Adam and Steve.

Same sex ultimate purpose is orgasm, not procreation.
heterosexual sex with rubber, foam, IU, hysterectonomy is for pleasure not procreation.

I still hear Anita Bryant saying on national television...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 1xion325alpha

My belief is not that they are not human, but that glbt are sinning and so i do not slander them i pray for them.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Its only sinning according to what beliefs you follow. Loving someone is not a sin, wanting to be loved back is not a sin.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Humans were created Adam and Eve,
not Adam and Steve.

Same sex ultimate purpose is orgasm, not procreation.
heterosexual sex with rubber, foam, IU, hysterectonomy is for pleasure not procreation.

I still hear Anita Bryant saying on national television...

Then if you have personally engaged in sexual activity with any other intent than to reproduce, you are a hypocrite. And if your only intent while having intercourse is to reproduce, then you're ignoring the natural god-given stimulation of pleasure that occurs during interactions that are sexual.

If sex wasn't meant to be pleasurable, and was solely meant to be an act for reproduction, I can think of other methods that the human physiology could be structured that would eliminate pleasure altogether. But it isn't that way, thus pleasure is another natural element in sexual behavior that was intentional and purposeful. So no, sex isn't solely meant for procreation.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I would challenge any and all G/L/B/T to honestly examine their personal history and would guarantee they will find some method of recrutiment as the truthful means they are acting unnaturally today.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by YeshuaWarrior

Romans is the word of Paul, not the word of Jesus. Do you follow Paul, or do you follow Jesus? If you follow Paul, then you are not a Christian.

Jesus gave two simple commandments:

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37-40

You are not showing love for your neighbor, but contempt.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Seriously??? Are you for real??? There are studies that show a difference in the brain structures of gay and straight men. It is not a choice. We are all made the way we are made. And if you are right, then you are saying that God made some of us so flawed that we have no chance of ever getting into heaven. Since lust of the heart is as good as the real deed, even if a homosexual never acts upon their desires, which are hardwired into their brains, they will spend eternity in Hell just because God made them wrong... If this is your idea of a loving and caring God, you can just keep your imaginary friend to yourself, thank you very much!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I disagree.
The ultimate primary NATURAL purpose of sexual intercourses is reproduction.

look at the majoriy of the animal kingdom, and agree with me that the animals are closer to nature and being natural than a civilized, domesticated human is ever capable of being, okay?

what is the primary natural function of the penis of say a leopard, or elephant?
to get one or several females of the species pregnant.

once she is pregnant, the male elephant or leopard leaves her alone.

and does not come around her again till she has raised the offspring to maturity or semi self sufficiency.

the ultimate act of intercourse is procreation.

to use the act for the false objective of pleasure, or a feeling is decieving yourself, mostly by the sirens sweetly singing.

using intercourse for pleasure,, for the feeling as the ultimate function is like being a heroin addict.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

i will reply to you tomorrow
going to bed to sleep now

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

What?! That is possibly the most incredulous ting I've ever heard! Do you realise how patronising that sounds!?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I disagree.
The ultimate primary NATURAL purpose of sexual intercourses is reproduction.

look at the majoriy of the animal kingdom, and agree with me that the animals are closer to nature and being natural than a civilized, domesticated human is ever capable of being, okay?

what is the primary natural function of the penis of say a leopard, or elephant?
to get one or several females of the species pregnant.

once she is pregnant, the male elephant or leopard leaves her alone.

and does not come around her again till she has raised the offspring to maturity or semi self sufficiency.

the ultimate act of intercourse is procreation.

to use the act for the false objective of pleasure, or a feeling is decieving yourself, mostly by the sirens sweetly singing.

using intercourse for pleasure,, for the feeling as the ultimate function is like being a heroin addict.

It's meant for both pleasure and procreation. And animals display homosexual behavior as well. Therefore, homosexuality is a natural occurrence. I pretty much used your own logic to assert that as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
of course it isn't normal. Not even the Sumerian tablets told of this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Not showing contempt, just pointing out the truth. I love sinners, but hate the sin. I have some friends at work who are gay. We talk freely about our beliefs.

I follow Jesus. I believe Every word in the Bible in inspired by the Holy Spirit, in other words God Himself (Jesus).

You didnt answer my question. Do you believe in Heaven? IF you do believe in Heaven, how do you believe you will get there?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join