It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something I finally feel comfortable sharing and hopefully get some insight from others..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'll just comment. I think on the bright side of things, if it is a premonition, you chose to be one of the good guys and should be proud of yourself. Often times in those dreams I find myself taking a more cowardly route and merging with society (as screwed and sterile as it becomes) and living a sort of hell where I am alone and have to pretend to be brainwashed to survive. So looks like you made the brave choice.

But there was one time where I dreamt I was one of the good guys and had made the brave choice. I was actually exploring an area when I came to this sort of dam or water storage area. As I scouted the area I set off an alarm and these walls and fences slowly crept up around me. That wasn't the problem though. I was lucid, I could fly out, fly through, whatever, I was fine. The problem was that I knew that many people would be tortured and suffer because an alarm was tripped and trespassing had taken place.

Apparently if you committed a "crime" at that time, not only would you be punished, but many many innocent people would also be tortured and given a hard time. It was a way to dissuade potential martyrs and do-gooders, and heros/heroines. If they know that their risks will only lead to more suffering... oh well it really does suck, everyone has their version of post-apocalyptic dreams, and if they are true we have a lot to prepare for internally.

But at the end of the day, just be glad you weren't the military man in the gas mask - the guilt would be overwhelming.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Novise because: Paragraphs

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What is the building in the middle of the bridge? Looks pretty damn isolated...

Also I am glad the thread is still going! Take it you're glad you put this story out there now?

Actually it's not isolated. It just looks like it
520 is the main causeway from Merritt Island to the beach side. The causeway even has Cape Canaveral Hospital on it.

Yeah me too, I didn't think people would read it let alone help look for the military uniforms. I have been looking all day. I am not the greatest at searching online but I have tried various combinations of words and nothing although the one pic a member posted is close but it doesnt have the mouth tube.

I thought about posting this before but I didn't want to get attacked but Im surprised people are being nice about it. I also didn't want to post the location because it makes it known where I am but it's worth it to finally tell others.

edit on 9/23/2010 by mblahnikluver because: missing words! I am using a different computer and my hand hits the track pad and it will delete words
I cant figure ou how to turn it off.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Link

Have a look there and see if anything looks familiar. Its NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) gear for the military.

I have had a dream where I was with my family in a large glass atrium of a building with hundreds of other people in what looked like airport terminal seats. We were looking out at a city that was obviously in shambles. Then a nuke went off and we ducked behind our chairs like it was gonna help. I accepted death in that dream. Last thing I remember was the glass shattering.

Never seen anything in real life that reminded me of it though.

Wow that would be a scary dream. Anything involving nukes frighten me.

That site is very interesting. There is one that looks similar but it's missing the hose from the mouth.

I have heard of many people having dreams about nukes and it makes me wonder. I really believe and feel something big will happen in this world while I'm alive and I just hope what happened in my dream doesn't come true. If I had never seen the building and didn't move right by it I might have just dismissed it as a bad dream but since I saw the building and outfit it really made me rethink the dream. I really don't know what to think other than to hope it's just a bad dream and a coincidence...but something deep downs tells me it's not and that scares me.

Thanks for the help and the link. I am going to look at it further.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Would you believe I found some sinister black military uniforms on ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go I will link in the pic to here shortly too.

Something like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fab3c215c47a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/743b7792650b.jpg[/atsimg]

www.tacticalwarfightergear.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: Adding Pictures

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Let me just say that I am super jealous you live so close to Cape Canaveral. Seeing a shuttle launch was always a dream of mine (no pun intended) that will never be fulfilled since they are retiring the program. I have always been fascinated by aerospace. The shuttle was always the epitome of that for me.

Awe thanks. I wish everyone could see a shuttle launch just once, it's amazing! Everyone is outside. It's the only time you catch everyone looking up! More people should look up
You never know what you might see.

Oh I have the best view ever. My balcony over looks the Space Center
and I watch all launches from it. I can see the assembly building. I have a thread I made of one of the launches. I get really excited so if you watch the video don't laugh

When it goes off, even rockets, the whole house shakes. We have two more launches to go and I will watch each and probably cry. I love the shuttle and anything having to do with space. I meet lots of people who work out there on the shuttle. I have even met the crew from the last Atlantis mission, that was awesome! I have received all kinds of cool memorabilia from those I know out there.

I actually just switched schools to the local college to go for Aerospace Technology and I can't wait! I will be in my own little world there with others who love and enjoy all things space. I hope to work on the future Mars programs one day, now for me that would be a dream since I have this slight obsession with Mars

That said, those tanks certainly look fishy. I can't figure out what they are. Google maps doesn't think there's anything there. When you look on street view it seems that the facility was blurred out, though you can see that a truck is leaving it.

I don't remember what they are but my roommate does. He isn't here right now and won't be home til late tonight. He told me once before what they were for, it's nothing special. I never noticed it had street view..wow.

Being that it is so near to Cape Canaveral the speculation is endless as far as what it could be.

There don't seem to be pipelines leading into or out of it which leads me to believe those are storage tanks. For what, who knows? It is too small and too isolated to be petroleum or water.

I see all kinds of weird things out here with there being so many military bases out here and the Space Center, it's practically the norm to not even pay attention to half the strange things we see around here. I don't think they are anything spectacular. They were just what was in my dream.

You should drive down there and see if there are signs posted. If it is something to do with water, well then I would assume even more strange things seeing as the placement there all by itself doesn't make sense.

This area is very small and with the hospital being literally down the street from there they might have something to do with the hospital. I will try and go by there sometime this week either before work or after but it's hard to pull over cause cops get all pain in the butt for pulling over on the causeway. They love to sit there and catch speeders, it's a speed trap!

Thanks for your reply and I like your avy
Stargate is one of my favorite movies
and anything having to do with Ancient Egypt I am interested in.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Holy crap I just jumped and tossed my laptop
that is one creepy uniform!

I wish I didn't lose everything on my old computer.

The article was more than likely from summer 2008 - summer 2009. I was living at my old address when I saw the uniforms online. It was an article showing the new uniforms for some branch of the military, which I don't remember. I just remember being creeped out by it. I stared at the page for probably 5 mins in awe that it was what I saw in my dream. This is the one part that has driven me nuts, not being able to find it. I know it's out there and when I'm not looking for it is when it will just show up in my face.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise

As for your dream, quite interesting and I agree everyone has their own version of an apocalyptic dream. I know everyone I have ever discussed dreams with has had one and they all almost always involve a bomb like a nuke. I wonder if people deep down have this ingrained fear of them. Is it from tv and media exposure? I don't know. I know the first time I ever heard and saw what one of those could do I didn't like them and felt nobody should have something that destructive because eventually things like that get in the wrong hands.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is this anything like what you saw?

Made by a company that has been working with the Department of Defense and various other governments around the world.

Visit their site here: TVI

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
reply to post by dewaite1

666 is not the number of the beast. It is 616.They made an error. Sorry.

Do you say this cause it adds to 13?

I would like to know where you get 616, I have always heard it was 666, but I never believed it. I remember people freaking out on that date and I did the opposite because I didn't believe it was anything bad.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
I have been having strange dreams for the past 8 or 9 years like that. I used to never be able to remember dreams except the ones I had that were in an attack scenario. I live in the southwest. and would see familiar mountains. A few of the dreams had a reptilian type entity with red eyes growling on the top of the mountain as commandos were marching down the street.As far as the murals go a few friends and I think that TPTB portray evidence to future events or put symbols or paintings of things portraying symbolism as markers for out of state/country people to recognize being in an area that holds prominence for TPTB or the AISB. They also act as a calling card to those that can see the symbolism. I hear Madison,WI has some similar oddities in it's city.

The AISB? What is that acronym for, never seen it before.

Madison, WI? What kind of oddities? Sounds interesting.

I always keep a notebook next to my bed so if I have a very lucid or vivid dream that just doesn't seem like a normal dream I write it down.

As far as murals I assume you mean the creepy ones at the DIA. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a reason for the creepiness of that whole airport. I hope I never have to fly in or out of that place.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting story!

Does the mask look a little like this? It's from a game.

www.google.co.uk...

edit on 23-9-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Hey.
A few years ago it made the news that the number 666 was mistranslated and that it is 616. Ill search for a link to a news source for you. AISB is Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria. Acronym for the Illuminati. A person I had talked to said they had seen strange paintings in the Capitol building in Madison and that the architecture had lots of Womb like carvings. Like a reference to go underground. They had also seen a bus stop with a door in it.Other strange things as well. At any rate i was referencing the DIA murals and I have been there. Odd place. For the past month now I have actually been remembering a few dreams each night. They have all been off though. Nothing to apocalyptic but really strange.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I hate to say it and hope i never happens, but if all of your premonitions have come true so far then you have a pretty good track record of these coming true and I don't see why this couldn't happen whether you had the dream or not. As the other member said all the bad things are piling up and its gona burst soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I also have had a dream very similar to that and have had it repeatedly since i was about four years old there were a few differences to mine like i was hiding in some kind of trench or ditch with helicopters flying over with spotlights and there are soldiers all around but I never seem to remember exactly what the soldiers look like. Thank you for sharing your dream.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
here's another gas mask with a hose coming out of the front.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Gas masks with hoses coming out the front are usally russian or so from the ones i've seen and I almost bought one.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I believe you because I've had a very similar dream, won't go in to detail but let's just say I ran for my life with thousands of others. When I woke up, I was actually smelling a thick dense smoke and coughing my lungs out. My husband wanted to call a doctor because the coughing was pretty bad. When I told him later what happened and it was only a dream, his face turned white and was speechless. I think he was more shaken than I was.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thought I'd also add in my dream I too thought it was a nuclear attack but I found an identical picture on another website that was to the exact, to what I saw in the dream, just afew nights ago...when I figure out exactly what I'm looking at, I'll let you know.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hi,

You know that you can take yourself back into those dreams in order to get more detail and Feel from them?

It's fairly simple really, just sit and relax using any method that works for you, and then Remember the Feeling of that Dream.. bring the images from it into your mind and it should "dial you in". From there you can Observe and Feel better.

Like you I've had many dreams that come to happen in our world. I don't wish to list them here but some large events we all know were experienced by me in dreams during the weeks before each event. I told friends and family at the time, but was too unsure of self to put it out to the world.

At other times I "get stuff" Live .. as it happens or is about to happen in the world.

Things like the Russian school tragedy in 2004 I think it was. I was chairing a meeting of a small research group when I got "the Feeling".. like my forehead is being pulled outwards. And once I relaxed to "see it" I found myself in a smelly, dark and cold place with naked children on my left.. and men in black camouflage (spelling) where with them.. and a women also in black army attire holding an automatic weapon walked into the room and started shooting the children.

Of course I was horrified and broke into tears in front of the 40+ group of people there. I'm not a news watcher or listener so did not know that rebels had taken over the school late in our daytime. So the next morning I turned on the radio to see what this event was... I hated waiting, hoping I was wrong. But within minutes came the report of a women beginning the slaughter of those poor children.

I don't know about you, or anyone else who See's, but I wanted it to stop after that event. It didn't. I still see things regularly in waking life and in dream life.

If I may offer one piece of advice.. Trust your intuition.. your Feel.. it is never wrong. You know, you just don't want it to become real.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join