It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something I finally feel comfortable sharing and hopefully get some insight from others..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by SaturnFX

I use to dream all the time that my teeth were falling out, had that dream more times than I can count.

That just sent shivers down my spine, I often had similar dreams. I never remember the context or premise of the dream, all I remember is how real the sensation is. You feel as though your front teeth are getting loose and every brush of your tongue on them is making it worse but you can never help to akwardly push your tongue against them. You start to panic not knowing what to do until your teeth finally give away and you can basically pull them out...It feels so real. That deep feeling of relief when you wake up confused of finding all of your teeth intact with the subtle brush of your tongue...Whoa

edit on 23-9-2010 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

Oh I hear ya! In my dreams where they would fall out all I had to do was touch a tooth and it would fall out. I was always in a strange setting like the hair salon or school in my dream and then my mouth would start to hurt and one would fall out and then the rest would soon follow. Those dreams are creepy for sure. I always woke up and felt all my teeth to make sure they were there. I haven't had that dream in a while but when I do it's not pleasant. I don't want to lose my teeth!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Wow that is disturbing. In my dream the helicopters had the lights and were looking around which is why we were hiding where were we. The masks they had on you couldn't really see their faces either, which is what made it so creepy. I have been looking online for that picture but I can't find it.

Thanks for sharing your dream and I hope both are just that, dreams...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Are these the buildings you speak of?

Alright the link won't work or I can't figure it out, but search for these coordinates on Google maps:

28.360085,-80.653918

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I tried to add the picture to the OP but it's not allowing me so I will have to do it here and hopefully I can get a mod to add the two to my main post. I will bake you cookies

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aabaee5885a1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8395f07355e.jpg[/atsimg]

In my dream we were behind the buildings and we were all wet from being in the water. I do remember in my dream coming out of the water and the people I was with and I walking around these buildings trying not to be seen. It was night so we were trying to hide within the dark.

edit on 9/23/2010 by mblahnikluver because: picture issues

edit on 9/23/2010 by mblahnikluver because: pictures again...grrrr

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

I found them in google maps, I forgot I could get an image that way.

I don't remember what my roommate said they were for but I will ask him when he gets home.

Thanks for helping!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If you use the street view on them you can get pretty close but it appears a little blurry.
Yeah I would def. be a little freaked out if I had a dream about them and then ended up having to drive past them all the time. For your sake and everyone else lets hope it was just a "dream".

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hopefully the solder in your dream didn't look like this.
citynoise.org...
This is from the mural in DIA here in Denver. Depicting from what I can tell the end of the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

Yeah no thank god otherwise I'd probably be committed. I find those murals very disturbing. Why would anyone paint those? I know it's expression of art, but in an airport??

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I know how you feel my dreams feel different somehow these days,I dreamed that myself and two other people with me came upon a fence and a big,tall,guy was on the other side of the fence, he was armed, and we started to run from him and I was shot in the leg and I felt it.I have never had a dream like before ,but,my daughter had one as well were she was shot in the head and like me she felt it as well,let me tell you she was visibly shaken after that.I don't know whats going on but my dreams are more than just vivid they feel so real.I would be interested if anyone else is having dreams like this just what I describe as unnatural??

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Dreams are fascinating phenomenon that takes place within ones mind when one is subconcious. I've found many of my dreams to come true, and many more not come true that I knew could not possibly come true. I did have a somewhat similar dream to your dream.

In that dream, I was outside of a large unknown city in a hilly countryside that was very beautiful to behold. I was by a small stream running under a bridge that was made out of limestone blocks, and I could see the city a few miles away. While looking at the city from the other side of the limestone bridge, all of a sudden there was a blinding flash coming from it. My mind was shocked, because my mind instantly realized that a nuclear bomb had just wiped out the entire city and that the radiation and wind shock waves were going to hit the area I was at in just less than a minute. There was no time to get back up on the road and try to outrun the shock waves that were coming, the only thing I could do was get up against the limestone of the bridge and hope the stone bridge would block the shock waves. In the dream, I don't believe I made it to the bridge.

That is one of those dreams I don't believe will come true, but if I ever see that limestone bridge when I'm down by the water, and I see the city beyond the limestone bridge, I'm pretty sure my tires will be burning rubber going in the opposite direction of the city; hahahaha.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

That is one of those dreams I don't believe will come true, but if I ever see that limestone bridge when I'm down by the water, and I see the city beyond the limestone bridge, I'm pretty sure my tires will be burning rubber going in the opposite direction of the city; hahahaha.

That is exactly how I felt when I saw that building and then those uniforms. I wanted to get out of here fast and I still do but I am stuck for two more years for school. The building is like a mile from where I live so it would be possible for me to "escape" to that area and hide. Creepy either way.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dewaite1

Well information overload but in some odd way I actually understood what you were saying..how I don't know, usually I skip these posts but since it's my thread I didn't.

Some of it is interesting..However what if they are making the things in the bible come to life to make people believe and live by the words of the bible? Or how about this one...What if what happened in the past happens every so many years and we just relive it in another form.

I use to think the bible was crap but the more I read about it the more I thought differently. I don't take the bible word for word as a history book, it's been rewritten too many times and books are left out. I would love to know why Enoch is left out and where i can read it. That part seems like the most interesting.

You say cell phones are bad and that the internet is bad because it's www, where did the 666 come from with www?

I hope i made sense cause i am interested in what you are saying. I do believe this world is going to have some experience that will change the world, but what that is remains to be unseen.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know about creepy gas mask people, but just looking around with a quick Google search, I found some somewhat creepy ones.

This one I believe is the next generation in gas masks for the US military.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

Ok that is creepy and looks a little like the one in my dream. It had a hose thing coming from the mouth and they were in all black..

Thanks!

edit on 9/23/2010 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What is the building in the middle of the bridge? Looks pretty damn isolated...

Also I am glad the thread is still going! Take it you're glad you put this story out there now?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Link

Have a look there and see if anything looks familiar. Its NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) gear for the military.

I have had a dream where I was with my family in a large glass atrium of a building with hundreds of other people in what looked like airport terminal seats. We were looking out at a city that was obviously in shambles. Then a nuke went off and we ducked behind our chairs like it was gonna help. I accepted death in that dream. Last thing I remember was the glass shattering.

Never seen anything in real life that reminded me of it though.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
very interesting thread, lets hope its just a dream, i have never had a prophetic dream but when i do remember my dreams they are very very vivid and i can use all my 5 senses which ive heard is uncommon. If i were you id move no matter what just to be on the safe side

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let me just say that I am super jealous you live so close to Cape Canaveral. Seeing a shuttle launch was always a dream of mine (no pun intended) that will never be fulfilled since they are retiring the program. I have always been fascinated by aerospace. The shuttle was always the epitome of that for me.

That said, those tanks certainly look fishy. I can't figure out what they are. Google maps doesn't think there's anything there. When you look on street view it seems that the facility was blurred out, though you can see that a truck is leaving it.

Being that it is so near to Cape Canaveral the speculation is endless as far as what it could be.

There don't seem to be pipelines leading into or out of it which leads me to believe those are storage tanks. For what, who knows? It is too small and too isolated to be petroleum or water.

I couldn't really find anything on it.

You should drive down there and see if there are signs posted. If it is something to do with water, well then I would assume even more strange things seeing as the placement there all by itself doesn't make sense.

edit on 9/23/2010 by dbloch7986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dewaite1

666 is not the number of the beast. It is 616.They made an error. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have been having strange dreams for the past 8 or 9 years like that. I used to never be able to remember dreams except the ones I had that were in an attack scenario. I live in the southwest. and would see familiar mountains. A few of the dreams had a reptilian type entity with red eyes growling on the top of the mountain as commandos were marching down the street.As far as the murals go a few friends and I think that TPTB portray evidence to future events or put symbols or paintings of things portraying symbolism as markers for out of state/country people to recognize being in an area that holds prominence for TPTB or the AISB. They also act as a calling card to those that can see the symbolism. I hear Madison,WI has some similar oddities in it's city.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join