It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

The majority in this thread believe there is life somewhere out there.

They just dont share the OP's view that a space war is under way..

Thats a big jump in reasoning..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
. If you don't believe the OP then you believe we are alone in this universe.

Are you sure about that?
Infact I know for a fact that your statement is incorrect.
Your assumptions are even worse than the OP's. Shame you had to go and ruin your post like that.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

sheeple lol

look... we are making assumptions like the people who built the collider, are making assumptions.

as for science...this has the potential to blow your understanding of science wide open.

it is an experiment into the unknown...about the unknown...and the results are unknown.

very medievil way... of modern science.

this is defintaly the furture though,like HAARP, it might lead us down another road that we may not percieve..
due to the results of testing HAARP it went from the airforce to D.o.defence to government owned.

LHC has the potential to find "anything" thats where the theory of the higgs boson fits in...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I have to agree with you.... this year i've seen 3 Unusual Objects in the nightsky, all of which were in my vision until disappearing.... nothing i know does that, the latest being this Tuesday on the coast (South East) of England.

I think they are here to prevent a Nuclear War, one which possibly happened on Mars many years ago or they just know what is happening and what will happen if a Nuke War goes off....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I want to take a different approach actually. Instead of thinking about them visiting us, lets think about us visiting them? What would we do?

Lets say in a 1000 years we are able to visit one of these Earth like planets. We get there only to discover a primitive race of people. They have humanoid features. However, they have no technology that can match ours. So we know right off the bat we can conquer them.

Now at some point you're going to get some lunatic who says to himself, "I wonder what would happen I slept with that female creature who looks a lot like my ex wife." You're just going to have nuts like that. Those people are out there all around us. Or some mad scientist starts tinkering with their DNA. We can even compare it to the Columbus days. Some sailor on the Santa Maria probably said that Indian girl doesn't look like me but she sure is hot. For Columbus, coming to the New World was like going to a New Planet.

That's why I think this whole Nibiru thing has some basic truth. I'm not that wrapped up into a planet with people on it coming by every 3600 years. I would think they would never leave. It just seems too fantastic to me. However, I do think we were visited at some point and those "angels" started having affairs with the indigenous race on this planet. Or some mad scientist started tinkering with our ancestors genes.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

They are not, are you ready to stop saying things you can't prove? I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Welcome Annunaki!!!!

2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

The majority in this thread believe there is life somewhere out there.

They just dont share the OP's view that a space war is under way..

Thats a big jump in reasoning..

i agree...though...(dont bite my head off) did you hear that in the 60`s...the egyptian president..with representatives from all over the world..including americans (elijah mohammed) stated that...the egyptians from upper egypt..lead & represent this world in the galactic federation..in turn they ran the galactic federation.

the stargates they used to use are now disfunctional...could cern fill that ghap for the rise of the pharaoh...contacting the underworld like in heliopolis.
SETI 1 ramsees the greats dad built the OSIRIAN (apparantly a stargate..like cern) and in Dendarra was one, TO CONTACT THE GODS ie OSIRIS.
there could be more going on here.??

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

Hmmm, but still a long way from a space battle near earth as we speak..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Lets be direct here...

Where is the MAINSTREAM SCIENCE saying-

Wormholes are possibly real and man made?

Just digging into the thread, but thought you might enjoy this read that Zorgon dug up a while ago:
www.fas.org...

Here is a few snippets:
Quote:
Also, the stressenergy tensor in this spacetime is concentrated at the throat with a δ-function singularity there...

Quote:
This result is in fact the primary matterenergy requirement for traversable wormholes, as was proved by Morris and Thorne (1988), and later by
Visser (1995), within the paradigm of classical Einstein general relativity. The negative surface tension
(= positive outward pressure, a.k.a. gravitational repulsion or antigravity) is needed to keep the throat
open and stable against collapse. The reader should not be alarmed at this result. Negative energies and
negative stress-tensions are an acceptable result both mathematically and physically, and they manifest
gravitational repulsion (antigravity!) in and around the wormhole throat.

Quote:
We can now build a wormhole-stargate and affect vm-Teleportation such that a traveler stepping into
the throat encounters no exotic matter-energy there. This will require that our wormhole be flat shaped.

Quote:
A traveler stepping through the throat will simply be teleported
into the other remote spacetime region or another universe (note: the Einstein equation does not fix the
spacetime topology, so it is possible that wormholes are inter-universe as well as intra-universe tunnels).
We construct such a teleportation stargate by generating a thin shell or surface layer of “exotic” matterenergy
much like a thin film of soap stretched across a loop of wire.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Disclosure is not happening...we are just more informed now a days thanks to the internet. Never before in the history of mankind has the general populace been so informed. The information has always been there. What it basically boils down to is nobody knows who or what is visiting us or even where the hell they came from. Thats why the government never steps forward with any info, because they don't know what the hell it is. It's like a dog with a cell phone. He knows he's got something, but that's it. Maybe more in our case, since we have some cool back engineered stuff. But where it came from is another story...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

I think world govs. DO know they just dont discuss do to them trying to process it all as of now, so how can they share it if they dont even have the stomaches to except it.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A couple of points to start with.
The LHC is not capable of creating wormholes. It was supposed that it was POSSIBLE that incredibly small black holes might have been produced under certain conditions, and even then they themselves would have been unstable, and would have only existed for femtoseconds , having a negligable effect on the imediate space around them, and virtualy none at all on anything else. You dont have to take my word for it, look it up . A wormhole is a totaly different occurance, requiring circumstances which have NEVER been recorded by science , anywhere in this galaxy, or anywhere else in the universe that we know of. Now , I admit that theres no way to say that they simply dont exist, but there is a good reason why the LHC would not be able to create the circumstances for the existance of such a thing. Consider the following if you please. One of the main arguments against contrivances like faster than light travel, is that in order to break the speed of light barrier, an object would have to produce, and control more power than exists in the universe (again, these arent my theories but you should look them up before commenting ). All that just to create a wave front which would push the object along . Its basicaly making space ripple and riding the wave.Thats the stripped down premise. But a wormhole is a much more complex and energy hungry idea. It basicaly creates a situation where space time actualy gets a hole bored in it, from one spot, to another far distant spot. Creating a wormhole means tearing a gap in space time, and keeping it open, and both ends rooted to thier places . So rather than mere FTL which only exerts energy on the immediate vicinity of the craft or object which is being proppelled, a wormhole would require energy along its entire length, and at the breech points in space time. If FTL is still questioned and poked at by mathematics as a tough gig, I sincerely doubt that such a grand and energy hungry venture as a stable wormhole into space time is going to be possible with our current tech level! We just havent the energy required at this time, and we have no way to aquire it at the moment, let alone the mathematical language to express the method by which one could be pheasibly created!

Ok , disclosure. I have been ready for disclosure ever since I was able to think, and remember what I thought (the two are not the same, on that you can trust me
). Many people fear change , fear what they do not understand, what they have never seen before. Its a good survival tool, if you happen to be born in the dark ages, where that which you do not know, has just cut off your head and stollen your daughters and your purse.
However in this time, I do not believe that such thinking is helpful, and I have never been particularly enamoured of it. I walk the streets and see all manner of lives lived, and cultures expressed, and as beautiful as it can be to witness, I understand the dark corners of human existance all to well to want to delve into them deeply and often. It could send a person mad trying to comprehend the sheer amount we hold ourselves back from progress, from technological and ecological benifits, like clean power with no waste (only made impossible by the monopoly on energy distribution enjoyed by the global oil and energy corperations total insistance on only funding projects that make thier pockets bigger) , to improvements in political and social ethics.
If it turns out that there is some species out there , intelligent and willing to communicate , then I for one would relish the chance to study a culture I am not familiar with, to see if any of the dark corners of our culture, are lit in the visitors culture. It would be refreshing , and staggering, and enchanting to delve into the history and the culture of a species from outside our own expirience , if only to illustrate that there is hope for thinking beings, that intellect does not always lead to negativity . Of course if it turned out that this other culture was just as busted as our own in that regard, then perhaps that would be no bad thing. Some seem to think that humanity is the biggest disease ever to have lived, and on its darkest days I could pretty much agree with that assesment. But at least if it was the case that the same problems exist outside of our speices, then we would not be alone in our self loathing, and self destruction. We would have a understanding party who could be objective about our issues, as our patriotism often prevents some of us from doing for ourselves.
I think on many levels disclosure has the potential for serious benifits across a range of factors which act on this planet. From the physical to the psychological , there are considerations to be made about the effects of disclosure absolutely no doubt, but in terms of people saying "even if there are aliens we should never know" or "we're better off in the dark" I can never agree with that. As a thinking being, its what I consider a duty for me to aquire any information I can, to increase the accuracy of my world veiw, so that my actions best suit the situation. The same goes for the population of this planet as a whole I think. If the human race is to advance one day from the face of this world onto others, (something I think will be imperative in the future) then its best to get the very best and most accurate information about what is out there, that it is possible to have, and its important to have that information as soon as possible. After all , its like the old saying goes :

Proper Planning Prevents Pissball Performance.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Not sure if anyone suggested this or if it fits in with the text, but I think Ancient Languages would be a good thing to add... I think that would be an important aspect to cover.

Back on topic.. I believe there are other races out there. We'd be pretty damn ignorant (egotistical as well) to think otherwise. What I do not get is if they have been cooperating with the governments of the world, why would the egotistical organizations like NASA, DOD put off a bad image? I would suspect that if these beings (cooperatives or not) could build such craft that can hop around the universe, hell, even within our own solar system, that they would be less likely to judge a book by its cover.

They must know, through watching us or whatever they do, that there are many different civilizations. Different civilizations mean different people, and if they are logical thinkers they would probably take a closer look at all of the personality types.. And about this space war... On every clear night in the wonderful state of FL, I look up and see..... stars/planets (maybe even a plane or UFO), but nothing else! I would think if there was an all-out war going on that you would see something in the night sky... Hope my two-cents made sense!

edit on 23-9-2010 by 0R10N because: Space war? What space war?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

Well those who believe some of the most interesting cases of abduction on face value would say that the alien has been studying various demographics, possibly over many generations. Of course that thinking is based on ground which some would argue is unstable. Until some concrete comes our way on this, the debate will continue to rage.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What is this Franspeakfree? A thread of unfounded speculations based on FAITH?

If we all join the dots we can create a tangible outline of what is occurring, however, the decision to look at it for what it is, is not an easy task.

You want to create something that is:
"actual, substantial, real, certain, evident, definite, plain, clear, demonstrable, quantifiable, obvious, hard, solid' out of your speculations that are intangible?

Hey! Let's all speculate because it's too damn much work trying to procure any evidence of what we are talking about, or to even make it sound plausible because
we don't have any evidence. But hey, why do we need any evidence of anything for that matter since we have a poop-load of speculations.

You want something tangible then start providing some proof of your claims because all you offer here on your thread is nothing more than speculations. You want to chit-chat about "your speculation" and we all can speculate from morning till night and it will still be speculations!

Argumentum ad ignorantiam!

@tomdham

I will post the actual You Tube video since people chose to ignore it!

edit on 23-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I agree with you 100% .... I dont know if there was a God out there....or several more advanced-civilazation, but one thing I know for sure is that there are always nutjobs and dumbasses; no matter it is heaven, hell, or other dimensions.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfreewhat are the facts? what are facts? Is it factual that people can leave their bodies through OBE's ? is that a fact? I pose this question to Phage, the reaso being there are many people that hang on his every word. So I repeat for clarification is it factual to have an OBE's? can science explain it? Of course science can't explain it therefore, it doesn't exist right? wrong! I have experienced life outside of my body it has made me in to the person I am today, which is why I don't mind puting myself in the firing line all the time.

Because I have experienced this, the doors have opened for me on many many levels of research and experimentation with something that science simply can't explain and doesn't really bother.

ok, here is the issue

You say: You know aliens exist because you had a OBE and met them or whatnot...not exact wording, but lets keep it nice and simple.
That is your belief

another belief would be:
You daydreamed about meeting aliens, and due to lack of skepticism trained in your mind, you promote your daydreams as fact.

both are beliefs, but only 1 item in there is a fact...fact is, people daydream.
Not saying this is what happened to you, but anyone except for yourself can choose...either go with 100% unproven substance, or go with murky 33% proven substance on what the rational explanation is.

This is the bicker point of the thread. Now, look where the thread has gone...the skeptical are now in full blown science mode, but like a chicken and egg senario, which came first, the skeptics giving reason, or the believers going fully off the mark to demand belief and claims are more real than proof...

I seen someone remark that if people don't believe you, they then believe there is no life in the universe, period.

such an absolutist statement is about as helpful to "your side" of the coin as a big hole would be in your sailboat, yet the insistance on belief trumping science creates that sort of mindset, sending people into general madness and complete breakdown of reason....this is how religious wars actually start (typically its two opposing crazy beliefs clashing while the reasonable let them fight it out).

It now appears to me that you truely are trying to start a sort of religion verses simply get people to discuss a disclosure event. It is these mindsets that, if there are aliens visiting earth, would keep them away...you think they want the madmen following them and claiming them as their own?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

First, I love the optimistic perspective of this thread. However, I see something in which many-many others have noted.

My perspective...
When it comes to the technological revolution, information technologies have been at a standstill. Around the year 2007ish, the computer revolution had hit a technological ceiling. As a result of not being able to add more transistors onto a CPU, the entire industry started to suffer from a lack of innovation.

Due to culture clashes in the United States and UK, almost every developed country is in a state of digression. Since we have three groups politically fighting in the US, the voters no longer see their counterparts as being American. As a result of such arguments and regression, we are looking at a possible Revolutionary or Civil War after November 2, 2010.

Since the immigration in the US is not being dealt with, the United States will eventually break into two separate countries. Southern portion will become Mexico, and the upper portion will dissolve into Canada. (2016)

As a result of Obama's policies, the United States will no longer have a space program. Human space exploration in the United States will be ending in 2011.

We are entering into another Cold War period, which will pit Russia, China, India, and Iran up against The United States and Israel. (Now)

I don't think we are living in a period of enlightenment. Chances for any type of disclosure are non existent.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I don't know how to substantiate this so for now, I will assume it's true.

Looks like the Vatican is getting ready for 'something' too!

And even if this was taken out of context (for awe and shock purposes) why would the Vatican say anything remotely CLOSE to this? Seems pretty hypocritical in a biblical 'Adam & Eve' sorta way.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join