It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Dude - that is the CRAZIEST, most intriguing patent document I have ever seen in my life.

Thanks for sharing - I will be reflecting further and trying to beef up my physics and maths knowledge to keep pace with what the author is saying.

If I read this correctly, he's already made a working model, and demonstrated that objects placed into the wormhole do not reappear on the other side, in our physical universe? That's some scary shizzle!

It made me laugh when he included something about grey alien androids telling him they witnessed his hyperspace experiments. Can you imagine the reactions of the patent office clerk who read this for the first time?

Are you the inventor? If so, I take off my hat and salute you - and would like to request an audience to witness the effects firsthand. That is, if the CIA haven't already swooped in to whisk you away to 'the island' for knowing too much.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

G'day, Thank you and your welcome, I am glad you enjoyed it

Are you the inventor? If so, I take off my hat and salute you - and would like to request an audience to witness the effects firsthand. That is, if the CIA haven't already swooped in to whisk you away to 'the island' for knowing too much.

No I am not the inventor, Although that would be pretty cool. I mainly put it on here to help the OP with his case about wormholes. take good care

Rick

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

That is a patent application.
There is no indication that a prototype has been built or that the claims are valid.

Before 1880, every inventor had to present a working model or prototype of his or her invention to the patent office as part of the patent application. You do not have to submit a prototype anymore, however, prototypes are great for several reasons.

inventors.about.com...

edit on 10/12/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
People have become so paranoid of "authoritative officials hiding information from them," that they have manufactured tons of paranoid thoughts that have no logical basis.

(No logical basis) this is based purely on peoples own level of understanding and research.

People have good reason to be paranoid of "authorative officials hiding information from them" because 99.9% of the time they are!!!

What seems like a fairy tale and tall order for some is quite natural for others, not because they are wackos and tin foiled hat nutters, that believe everything they are told, but because they have spent much time researching and finding out information more than the average Joe. The more you find the deeper it goes

What does this remind you of?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b97295be42a2.jpeg[/atsimg] -

distinguished physicists have suggested that the hypothesized Higgs boson, which physicists hope to produce with the (sic LHC) collider, might be so abhorrent to nature that its creation would ripple backward through time and stop the collider before it could make one, like a time traveler who goes back in time to kill his grandfather

Source

There is no doubt in my mind that the LHC is being used for purposes other than to find the higgs boson. I mean come on please, think about it logically and put the pieces together. Look at the area the LHC was built on for a start also look at the positioning of eiscat and other important structures around the world, its all about the research and personal understanding and development.

I implore any ATS member to read everything they can find on ancient cultures, gods and stargates aka energy portals.

edit on 13-10-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, can you please become a moderator to restrict ludracris posts like this, I'm sick and tired of it, and i think everyone else is.

It would be stupid not to suggest or theorise that there might be other intelligent life forms out in the universe, but really, stop this hype until we have proper evidence that they have and are visiting earth. Absolutely sick and tired of it. 82 flags? How is this possible?! There are posts that keep saying this day after day, Disclosure is coming. They just keep people hanging on, hanging, hangin...... 2012 maybe then? If nothing happens then, then when is disclosure happening?

And more of this pseudo-intellectual prophecy nonsense; "Baba Vanga" - Still waiting for WW3 and many other absurd predictions.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage, hope your well.

I was watching (and reading) Stephen Hawkins new book and TV show in the UK re the universe. (ps really recommend the book 'The Grand Design'. He talks in here about worm holes, and mentions in some detail about their existence. Apparently we even have them in our atmosphere, but there macro, and many others micro. I don’t know the truth about worm holes, but the scientific community seems to have the opinion that they are real.

The only issue is that they are extremely small, and last for milliseconds before collapsing!! So no good to us!

Take Care
Jed1Knight

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hey guys why wait for disclosure?

So maybe it has been said before but we are waiting for our “goverments” to come clean about UFOs? talk about depending on the wrong people. We need to break out of this mindset people, it’s completely enslaving. Why wait for anything to come from our goverments anyways? How can you expect any truth to come from our so called “goverments”?

Regardless, nobody is going to hand us our enlightment and freedom, that is something we need to find for ourselves. I would not expect that to come from peoople from other planets either. So why are we waiting? In my opinion the true disclosure is inside us. That’s where we really need to open the door. That to me should be the focus and where the work needs to be done. Its like we are looking up to the skies waiting for the mothership but it’s us who need to take off into higher levels of awarness and counsciouness. Otherwise we are searching for UFOs stuck in a little box, so how much can you expect to see there? Reality is often just a reflection of what we think.

And all those pictures of UFOs are cool to look at but for the most part are totally unreliable. You can’t blame people for being doubtful about those. The same goes for a lot of stories and contactees. Hey maybe some of them are the real deal, but to rely too much on them as evidence is just setting yourself up to be proven wrong because there is a lot of bull# out there. Get out of there guys, stop those endless arguments.

Listen, it’s really hard to imagine that in this ancient and enourmous universe nobody has figured out space travel. It’s just so inconceivably big and with so many planets and possiblities. We have a universe of lifeforms here on earth, so the possibilities seem endless when you look at how many planets we have detected with our little earthly telescopes and science. We humans have only been on this planet for a very short time and yet our science already accepts things like time travel to be theoritically possible. It’s pretty far out stuff so imagine the stuff that a civilization that is trillions of years more advanced has figured out. And as soon as a few civilizations figure this out and they start making contact with other civilizations the information probably spreads all over. So you hear about ETs visiting earth, it doesn’t sound that crazy. The day we really see an alien and confirm the whole thing with our eyes some part of our brain is going to say, well duh! Surprise, surprise. Its like the obvious was staring at us in the eye all along.

And that’s just scratching the surface because there are all these interdimensional worlds, so that just multiplies the possiblities INMENSLY. Hey have you ever experimented with psychedelic plants such as Ayahuasca? It can be pretty mind blowing experience.

Hey if you are one of those really die hard skeptics that needs to see the “hard” evidence I suggest you experiment with a good dose of '___' or ayahusaca. You will crap on your pants when you visit those shamanic realms which are perfectly accesible to you. Some of those plants actually take you to dimensions that are inhabited by entities, and where interdimensional UFOs are easier to see. Its incredible. Like who knew that the secret was so easy to find. If you have the guts to open that door ofcourse. It’s not everybodies cup of tea and I totally respect that. But to all the skeptics that wont shut up about getting the undeniable proof, I dare you go explore the deeper levels of those shamanic dimensions, lets see how much you talk after that. You will see how quickly a lot of your skeptism transforms into a really expanded view of reality. I am being perfectly honest. Hey you would think you are totally stupid when you are in those altered states of mind, as if you were drunk and this is a typical way that people ignorant in the subject discredit the whole thing. But in those shamanic states of mind you are suprisinglymany times even more lucid and aware of what is happening. The experiences can be quite shocking and intense because your sense of reality can be totally shaken from its root. Its like you are looking through a telescope. Your counsciousness is there with you and you are a witness just like you are if you were observing a planet through a telescope. And ofcourse you can make wrong judgments when you are in those states of mind, or even get lost and come back a little crazy. Because we don’t know very much about these worlds, It’s unmapped terrain and you can very easily loose the context or interpret what you see the wrong way. It’s like learning to fly, you can crash if you do not know how to fly the plane. There is much to explore here, and maybe we have to build bridges and its not a safe trip for everybody as people with a lot of psychological issues can probably loose it there.

But it’s interesting how we sometimes tend to think that the natural state of mind is the right ground to be able to see reality. But why so? You know, maybe this reality is not as solid as we thought, some of those shamanic realms will provide quick proof of that and also can provide perspective about reality itself. Like a fish does not know it’s in the water maybe until it gets out of it. Its like how can you talk about what is out there when you wont come out of your box?

That’s why it’s hard to take some skeptics seriously, like who are they kidding. Go take a deep journey in those Shamanic realms and then come back and talk. It doesn’t take very long before you realize that there is much more to reality than you have confronted.

“WOW.. I had noooo idea”

Makes you wonder why all those plants are illegal. While substances like alcohol that really do make you stupid are encouraged and totally legal.

Anyway, skeptics or believers I think we should all unite and search for the truth together. We can definitely all learn from each other. Just bring it form the heart!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They are coming !!!!!! They will be interested in the nuclear times

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolliOli
They are coming !!!!!! They will be interested in the nuclear times

CNN Larry King Live - UFOs shot down nuclear warheads and dummy warhead - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , National Press Club 2010.
Pleiadians allegedly tried to warn President Eisenhower against the 'Big Nosed Greys' (some Grey species reportedly works as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian) during a telepathic meeting, and allegedly suggested Eisenhower to stop the Americans' nuclear weapon program, but Eisenhower allegedly refused to listen to the Pleiadians, and decided to continue the nuclear weapon program.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join