It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

There are no such things as wormholes and black holes. They are mathematical fantasies that have nothing to do with reality.

Infinity.

They are theories so the fact is they might be true, might not. Nobody knows for sure or if somebody does know, it's a secret.

The problem is too many pimple faced geeks have been watching so many episodes of Star Trek they have lost the the ability to discern sci-fi from reality.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

If we can tap into the dimensional frequency energy that is already on the other side of the wormhole, the one to which we are trying to reach, then said power is not required. It is all about quantum physics and understanding what is not visible in our direct frequency field. So it is possible, anything is

edit on 23-9-2010 by arizonascott because: changed wording

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

not capable of finding wormholes???
but it was funded on the principle of finding a "god particle"....

there is no other reason to build a collider other then to find new dimensions, elements and particles...the scientists themselves dont know what they will find...its a good old fashioned fascinating experiment where "anything" can happen....

but this is our chance to find a wormhole..probably ouronly chance
Look here and you wont doubt the maths of it
wormhole maths..destroys einsteins spacetime theory

or read
"According to a mind-bending new theory, a black hole is actually a tunnel between universes—a type of wormhole. The matter the black hole attracts doesn't collapse into a single point, as has been predicted, but rather gushes out a "white hole" at the other end of the black one, the theory goes.

In a recent paper published in the journal Physics Letters B, Indiana University physicist Nikodem Poplawski presents new mathematical models of the spiraling motion of matter falling into a black hole. His equations suggest such wormholes are viable alternatives to the "space-time singularities" that Albert Einstein predicted to be at the centers of black holes.

According to Einstein's equations for general relativity, singularities are created whenever matter in a given region gets too dense, as would happen at the ultradense heart of a black hole.

Einstein's theory suggests singularities take up no space, are infinitely dense, and are infinitely hot—a concept supported by numerous lines of indirect evidence but still so outlandish that many scientists find it hard to accept.

If Poplawski is correct, they may no longer have to.

According to the new equations, the matter black holes absorb and seemingly destroy is actually expelled and becomes the building blocks for galaxies, stars, and planets in another reality."

edit on 23-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
What is this Franspeakfree? A thread of unfounded speculations based on FAITH?

edit on 23-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

This was an excellent speech however, I take total exception when he got to the part of being abducted.
I know what he's saying and why.....but to simplify it into a joke was totally unnecessary. All it takes for someone of his caliber to loose some respect is to utter nonsense like that ! Carl Sagan did the same thing regarding the Betty and Barney Hill case too!

I know the area of abduction is abstract and intangible at best. And I know you all require evidence. That's understandable. But all I ask is, assume (or know) it's going on and.....most of us are rendered stupefied where we can't move!!! So please don't ask us to grab a souvenir, ask for an autograph or have the wherewithal to take out our pocket camera to snap a photo of our captors.
It's like asking a sleep-walker to pick up your laundry next time they're out!.

Also realize please. The furtherest thing from our minds is thinking about proving the experience!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupremeKnowledge
Did you guys even remember what you were arguing about is true or false?
Blackholes and Wormholes,
I supplied my theory,
Phage backed it up,

and now there are 3 pages of what is proof or

Do you have proof that I am wrong?
Wait....
Do you even have a theory as to why I am wrong?

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

I think someone should start a worm hole thread. I'm not really interested in them and don't even know enough about the science involved to say anything about that subject.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by SaturnFX

I don't know how to substantiate this so for now, I will assume it's true.

Looks like the Vatican is getting ready for 'something' too!

And even if this was taken out of context (for awe and shock purposes) why would the Vatican say anything remotely CLOSE to this? Seems pretty hypocritical in a biblical 'Adam & Eve' sorta way.

I am absolutely disgusted at that video

space missionaries to convert advanced alien species to christianity.

won't they be suprised when they learn God was born on our planet and not theirs...how sad for them.

it is like a southpark episode, but...we are living in it.

Hopefully Tom Cruise can teach the aliens about scientology also..anyhow, this means nothing to me overall...some priest would like to convert aliens,,sci-fi is loved by many people of all walks of life...a military minded person would wonder how neat it would be to be fighting back galactic baddies with alien friends on his side...horndogs would love to find green women to "date", and clearly priests would love to annoy the crap out of aliens with scripture...he didn't say they are preparing missionaries to have the zetans saved...he simply said he would love it if that was real.

I would love it if I had superpowers and could stop time, but that doesn't mean I can...he loves the idea of flying to space to convert aliens, but that doesn't mean he will be.

The vatican...pfft...they are now just looking for alien boys to molest since they keep getting in trouble for molesting earth boys.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
When it comes to the technological revolution, information technologies have been at a standstill. Around the year 2007ish, the computer revolution had hit a technological ceiling. As a result of not being able to add more transistors onto a CPU, the entire industry started to suffer from a lack of innovation.

Actually, I'm proud to say that here in my beloved City of Bristol, UK, a group from one of our universities has developed a revolutionary approach to quantum computing, so worry not.

Link to Bristol University News

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I am absolutely disgusted at that video

space missionaries to convert advanced alien species to christianity.

won't they be suprised when they learn God was born on our planet and not theirs...how sad for them.

Don't be so closed minded. It may be that our God is their God too. Our God could be The God of the universe. They may have their own Jesus. There might be a Jesus for every inhabited planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by sapien82
Well after reading all the posts , I just wanted to add that , aliens probably wouldnt even bother with us , since we cant actually settle our own differences , what chance have we got at being accepted into a galactic community .

What makes you think there is some galactic community living in peace?

Here is a analogy you might get.

In our present time here on earth only the privileged few get to have what would be considered a higher education (undergratuate degree on up). That costs someone alot of "money" right.

Well as hard as this is going to believe but there is an even more select "fraternity" if you will. One who gets to "know" that there is a "galactic community" that lives in peace. But the hard thing to understand is it doesn't "cost" any money for membership
. Only requirements are an open heart, open mind, and the ability to love.

THERE I SAID IT! IS YOUR HEAD SPINNING?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrikeWhat it basically boils down to is nobody knows who or what is visiting us or even where the hell they came from. Thats why the government never steps forward with any info, because they don't know what the hell it is

No what it boils down to is no one BELIEVES the evidence that is out there... even when Astronauts step forward and say UFO, (Buzz Aldrin, Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchell) all that happens is that they are made out to be senile, or just trying to get new attention.

People like Ben Rich make a statement, and what do we do? argue forever whether he made the statement, yet people like Boyd Bushman are on youtube saying the same thing...

I have several military contacts that have seen them, wearing military uniforms. One of these people holds 12 top secret patents and is a NASA contractor. I have no reason to doubt him... but no we don't have a photo

I do have some sketches though... from Holloman AFB

Now then I know those pics will be pounced on, frankly I don't care. There are many threads on ATS about the Holloman AFB incident...

So from my point of view... yes they are already here.. and as the McDonnel Douglas fellow said... there are several races... but no there is no imminent war in near space... IMO

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
DOUBLE POSTED

edit on 23/9/2010 by theregonnakillme because: DOUBLE POSTED

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The LHC is capabale of creating wormholes can we all agree on this?

No. We can't.
It produces no where near enough energy to produce a wormhole (if there even really is such a thing) and even less to keep one "open".

edit on 9/22/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

PHAGE - If you question the very existence of wormholes, then how can you possibly know how much energy would be required to open and maintain one.

Also if you are not sure wormholes even exist, then the possibility that the LHC was built specifically for this purpose remains a possibility, regardless of how unlikely.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't see any warp drive engines on that saucer in the sketches. Better reconsider Extended Heim Theory propulsion.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So from my point of view... yes they are already here.. and as the McDonnel Douglas fellow said... there are several races... but no there is no imminent war in near space... IMO

Bingo!

We are having "WWIII" right now, on this planet, as we speak. The sheeple (what an awesome term) just don't realize it because faux news hasn't told them/let them know what is "really" going on.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I am convinced that there is a war taking place up above our skies and we are completely unaware of whats going on.

So they are waging war with invisible vessels that have invisible weapons and which cause invisible destruction. OK, fine! Are you claiming that we cannot see them, even with our telescopes?

Maybe you can represent some theory why is that?

We have had countless of respected individuals trying to tell us that we have been working with ET for the last 50 odd years yet we still debate the same old things every day, for me its now getting boring and tedious.

Maybe the respect is in the eye of beholder? Countless? I thought that this would be a limited number. How much is your N?

Nah, disclosure my bottom. If there are aliens about in our space, they don't want to interact with us. We be so retarded.

-v

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I For example in the 1994 film we have a group of slaves on a planet that were forced to mine materials for the 'gods' and that were left to their won devices for some time until it became apparent that they could indeed rise up against them and cause problems for the so called 'gods' because of the intervention from star gate the 'gods' returned and automatically waged war against the uprisers - now where have I heard that before? maybe there is more to sitchin than we realise?

it couldn't possibly be that the writers of the movie stargate used sitchin's premise to write a scifi plot! everything in the movies is based on facts!

see what i did there? pretty good sarcasm eh?

with this example above alone you are proving that you twist facts to suit theories.
mr.mask is correct in that in the 50's 60's and 70's ufo culture was incredibly bigger and more in the news than now. the tone in regards to ufology in the media today may be swinging more towards unbiased reporting, but disclosure that does not make. media today is all about focus groups, most people in the U.S. are interested in aliens and ufos ....pretty smart business plan to start doing more serious segments on ufos. larry king wasn't exactly putting those segments on his show because he thought no one would watch.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Dimensional doorways is most certainly an option. Problem with tat is that people think of dimensions in different ways like 4th dimension is time, the three 'normal' ones are height, width and depth... others view 'dimensions' as parallel universes.

There are many stories that indicate 'gateways' Have covered them in the Stargate thread... and the AF study report states this "Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. "

This would fit in with areas like Frenchman's Mountain and Aramu Maru, Peru., as well as Rosslyn Chapel. These are 'natural/ gateways that appear to be triggers by certain sounds or vibrations...

So what if... sightings of Big Foot are merely glimpses through a portal that opens briefly? We can't find evidence because they are not really in our plane of existence... we merely view them in theirs for a brief moment. Bermuda triangle area... years of similar stories

Nice paper here...
Extended Heim Theory, Physics of Spacetime, and Field Propulsion
www.hpcc-space.de...

The US Government, Dimesional Portals and Dr Wen Ho Lee - by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
www.drboylan.com...

South Pole Detector Could Yield Signs of Extra Dimensions - Northeastern University
www.newswise.com...

link   
reply to post by theAymen

the "god particle" isn't about wormholes. it's the higgs-boson, the particle that is theorized to give all other particles mass. it's not literally a particle of god. the nickname was a joke.

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saintThere is an order
of events that makes this all work.

Sequence makes a lot of sense, to me anyway.

On the topic of wormholes, I don't think there's a single person who can really say whether they are a possibility or not, until we actually make or see one. When you look at the idea in terms of energy, it seems like an impossibility. But who knows, creating a wormhole might be easier than we can conceive. One day we might even make one accidentally, or maybe one will "open up" naturally.

When it comes to science, the most important answers always come from the least likely places. I like to look at the universe as an exotic entity, rather than a series of numbers to be crunched or a group of equations to be solved. Simply put, we know less than we'd care to admit, and our assumptions (and lack of imagination) are what slow us down.

edit on 23-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by LuckyStrikeWhat it basically boils down to is nobody knows who or what is visiting us or even where the hell they came from. Thats why the government never steps forward with any info, because they don't know what the hell it is

No what it boils down to is no one BELIEVES the evidence that is out there... even when Astronauts step forward and say UFO, (Buzz Aldrin, Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchell) all that happens is that they are made out to be senile, or just trying to get new attention.

People like Ben Rich make a statement, and what do we do? argue forever whether he made the statement, yet people like Boyd Bushman are on youtube saying the same thing...

I have several military contacts that have seen them, wearing military uniforms. One of these people holds 12 top secret patents and is a NASA contractor. I have no reason to doubt him... but no we don't have a photo

I think you may have things misrepresented.

evidence is there...sure, there is enough evidence to keep people opening their mind and investigating, but all the evidence combined has yet to constitute undeniable proof...

Its frustrating, but until the proof becomes bulletproof so to speak, then we gotta keep our mind and wits about us, do not leap to conclusions based on a bit of (often shaky) evidence, and continue on being skeptical, ripping apart things that can rip apart so that things that stand become more credible.

on a personal level, sure...I think they are here, been here for ages, etc...but my belief means squat...especially when I start saying my belief is based on how I -feel- about the evidence verses being sold on the overwhelming empirical proof of it all...but then it wouldn't be a belief, it would be a understanding.

a good example is this
I believe there are ghosts. I have experienced this and have actively sought for years to debunk my experiences...it was not a dream or a sixth sense but actually something that if I had tools handy, could have been measured...sadly I didn't. now, for me...that was my own proof, but in a public forum, I can only say I believe it because all I have to go on are my perceptions of the event....and although I am pretty sure what I experienced is real, I could have had a temporary lapse in sanity, or something I overlooked could have happeened...I wouldn't expect anyone else to come to my conclusion either considering they don't have all the information...so, for now, it is offically just my belief.

same with anyone whom has experienced a UFO first hand...unless they can produce proof...then to them they may simply understand the reality of UFOs, but offically, they must be satisfied with just believing in UFOs based on personal experiences...and shouldn't expect anyone else to believe in the phenomona simply based on someone elses accounts that cannot be backed up with significant evidence or proof.

amd even if and when they do believe a person, that doesn't mean a person should then twist the belief into what they deem should be a public understanding of ETs.

this hair splitting is actually what the debate is about...not really even about belief, but rather trying to say belief should = understanding because many believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join