It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Coming - Are You Ready For Disclosure?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
3) They are shy...and/or frightful "biological to a fault" so shy that they may be killed by a loud noise, alien-heart attack at the clap of a hand...like those crazy goats that lock up.

lol...actually, this reminds me of a chat I was having with a friend the other night

She suggested that the aliens from independence day were simply misunderstood...they were sending down a love beam to the nations capital...unfortunately, they didn't realize how frail our structures and bodies were and the beam blasted the crap out of cities...oops

so they tried to fix the situation by sending tiny ships out and only giving tiny little blips, but sadly, even that was too much and started to explode the other aircrafts they were trying to send the love rays to.

so then they figured...ok, the ships are a bad idea...lets just put a bunch of very small devices in our own hands, go down there, and shoot the love ray blips directly at the people itself...that way stuff wont blow up...but sadly, before they could make amends, their ship sploded.

keep in mind, this friend also believes that the death star was just a product of bad naming...woulda been a different story if it was simply named the peace sphere....I mean, who would try to blow up the peace sphere anyhow...I blame the empire's marketing department for that one.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Hi Frank,

I support your theory about a wormhole. I think that the LHC is capable of producing that.

I also think that wormholes do excist in space and that they could actualy be a some kind of stargate in the universe.

I support the theory of Stepthen Hawkings wo say's that if you could travel through a black hole then you are actualy travelin through a wormhole. At the end of that wormhole you exit it through a 'whitehole' The theory is that by doing this you are now in another universe or dimension. I think that the universe actualy looks like this, there could well be around 10 dimensions.

Well Seeing im a big Gamer ! I Remember of a Game called Out of this World that had that theory but in a dimensional Way!

here is the Intro of that Oldie but goodies Game ! Made in 1991I think
if you cant wait go to the 1.35 mark and let it play !
Out of this World

Longer version

edit on 23-9-2010 by Wolfenz because: add vid

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think that if diclosure was due or close or whatever, then the media would know about it before hand. Something like a count down. Very much like TBA. Then all the media would give serious views on videos and more air time or somthing. Before it actually discloses the truth.

But what do we actually get, jokey comments and X File's music. Diclosure is not coming soon.

That is my opinion. How this actually pans is anyones guess.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I Guess Professor Neil Tyson Forgot this and the Unexplainable Anomaly's Structure Unless Somehow a Group
of Humans (Alantians? ) either advanced way more than others or We Time Traveled back and left traces ..
or another Dimension Warp. ?
Is there Reports of Nazi were playing with Vril Machines that looked like UFOS ?

We may never know if those UFOS are from another World or another Time or Dimension
Maybe Just Maybe all Three in the Ancient Past Artwork ..

Its probably more like this video below how it started with us Fiery Shields & Flying Chariots and that so called
Pillar of Light guiding the Exodus

how GOD and Religion created?

edit on 23-9-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by Wolfenz because: Missing letters spelling etc..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
what weapons do we have that would be effective against such an enemy? nukes? hardly advanced weaponry, we just slam two pieces of uranium together. railguns....yeah i guess they'd be pretty effective, unless the aliens have any form of shielding technology.

Well first of all the ability to make ships to get here requires no more advancement than Tesla had 100 years ago, it only requires that they followed an exploration path rather than a world war path...

Nukes? well yeah drop one into a group of saucers I bet they do some damage... rail gun as you pointed out, particle beam weapons and space lasers... a few others

Also don't forget that if all these aliens are visiting us, they might have traded us some really cool stuff in return for allowing them to probe a bunch of people

all i'm saying is we'd hardly be a match for that.

Don't sell us short... we can do pretty good if under the right pressure

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Nukes? well yeah drop one into a group of saucers I bet they do some damage... rail gun as you pointed out, particle beam weapons and space lasers... a few others

Yeah, but you've gotta disable their force shields first and then hit 'em in exactly the right spot. Possible but not easy.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

Would ants know a WWIII (terroristm) or WWIV (whatever) is going on? Most likely not! I'm not sold on the intergalactic war theory. If we can explore Mars with rovers then I think we would know if an intergalactic war was going on in our solar system. Granted, if they didn't want us to know then we just won't know.

What are your thoughts on why this war is being waged in space? I just doubt advanced creatures give two cents about us. This "war" would be their war. Probably has nothing to do with us. If it did then SOMEONE wants us to die.

I just think the good guys would let us know what is going on in inter-stellar space.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Come Clean because: because he replaced "is" with "are" an probably got that wrong also.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I will be interviewing Stan Fulham LIVE on Freedomizer Radio on October 7th from 8 pm to 10 pm pacific time. He has NEW information he will share for the first time on Freedomizer. Don't miss this interview and you can call in to ask him questions. Stan is the one who says a global UFO display will appear either on October 13th or sometime THIS YEAR. I take these things with a grain of salt but it will be interesting either way.

The link.... www.blogtalkradio.com...

During the Val Valano Hour.

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Quote start[This event will] occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever.Quote end

A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

www.prweb.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yeah, but you've gotta disable their force shields first and then hit 'em in exactly the right spot. Possible but not easy.

That is why we have HAARP and all those EISCAT dishes... send out disruption that will mess up their force fields, and knock out any foreign ICBM's to boot...

And don't tell me it ain't so... EISCAT has been working on shields for some time.. as an offshoot of the other real project

OH and this is from REAL scientists

Image Credit: EISCAT

www.eiscat.rl.ac.uk...

An artificial magnetosphere could be generated around manned space craft en route to the Moon or Mars to protect the occupants from the potentially lethal radiation in space from the Sun. A superconducting ring on board such a space craft could produce a magnetic field, or mini-magnetosphere, similar to the Earth’s, which would create a Star Trek like ‘deflector or plasma shield'

www.scitech.ac.uk...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You know what upsets me about ATS. When the big brains begin to mock the little brains. That totally upsets me because even they ADMIT they don't know everything there is to know about the Universe. However, they are quick to squash alternative ideas. If it doesn't jive with their community college degree it's junk science or media made up.

They continue to ignore point blank questions like, "Are we alone in this universe?" If they answer that then they are on the hook with all the alternative theories.

So again, for all the big brains who MOCK the little brains then answer this one simple question that includes a follow up.

Are we alone in this Universe? If not, then who are you to mock alternative theories?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To the big brains we are it. We are the smartest and most advanced beings in the Universe. To admit the counter means all the alternative theories are plausible. They will absolutely deny other beings exist because all they worked for is a sham. The 200K in student loans was a sham. Everything they learned was a sham. They would have to start over in the field of intergalactic economics.

It just kills me that some think we are the ONES. 15 billion minus 5 billion leaves 10 billion years of evolution.

Why are we the ONES?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
You know what upsets me about ATS. When the big brains begin to mock the little brains. That totally upsets me because even they ADMIT they don't know everything there is to know about the Universe. However, they are quick to squash alternative ideas. If it doesn't jive with their community college degree it's junk science or media made up.

They continue to ignore point blank questions like, "Are we alone in this universe?" If they answer that then they are on the hook with all the alternative theories.

So again, for all the big brains who MOCK the little brains then answer this one simple question that includes a follow up.

Are we alone in this Universe? If not, then who are you to mock alternative theories?

enjoy now spend the next year reading, and remember there is a difference between mis-info and dis-info

edit on 23-9-2010 by up up and away because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why are we the ONES?

We THINK therefore we ARE

As to the big brains.... I don't think too many on here are
or they would have a day job in the field

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by up up and away

enjoy now spend the next year reading, and remember there is a difference between mis-info and dis-info

edit on 23-9-2010 by up up and away because: (no reason given)

Here's another thing that upsets me. Why do I have to go to various links and whatnot just to get a simple answer to a question? Why do I have to run around in circles for a simple answer to "Are we alone in this Universe?"

It's the same old big brain Saul Alinsky tactics. We all have opinions. I answer with my opinion. However, the big brains produce thousands of links and whatnots just to answer a simple question.

How hard is it to say YES or NO? After you answer yes or no then list your THOUSANDS of pages of links.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And don't tell me it ain't so... EISCAT has been working on shields for some time.. as an offshoot of the other real project

Maybe good for charged particle beams but no good for lasers (electromagnetic radiation), neutron beams, or missiles.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Come Clean: "Are we alone in the Universe?"

Big Brain: "Here is a THOUSAND links but I refuse to answer with a simple YES or NO."

Come on ATS!!!!!!!!! If people need a PhD in physics to post here then change your registration policy. Include a declaration that you have a PhD, MD or MBA in WHATEVER.

These big brains are the incumbents of modern day beliefs. It's old school thinking but they are still paying off their student loans. So that means what they learned must be the truth and everything else is junk science.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Come Clean: "Are we alone in the Universe?"

Big Brain: "Here is a THOUSAND links but I refuse to answer with a simple YES or NO."

Come on ATS!!!!!!!!! If people need a PhD in physics to post here then change your registration policy. Include a declaration that you have a PhD, MD or MBA in WHATEVER.

These big brains are the incumbents of modern day beliefs. It's old school thinking but they are still paying off their student loans. So that means what they learned must be the truth and everything else is junk science.

That was cute. We are not alone. Feel any better? What was that? Oh now you want concrete smack you in the face proof that is undeniable right? Sorry Chief not gonna do that still got to make it through the next few years. But what I can do is give you a link and you can do some research FOR YOURSELF and come to a conclusion FOR YOURSELF. What did you say? You don't like thinking for YOURSELF? Don't know what to tell ya cheif.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

You know what upsets me about ATS. When the big brains begin to mock the little brains.

Dont let it upset you..

If they were such great minds they would be writing papers, not quoting them...

I think you're confusing brains with research and copy/paste..Not the same thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am ready for disclosure, I have been investigating by myself knowing that us, the human race are not and could not be the only homo sapiens that have ever existed. There are more galaxies and there are chances for multiple races that don't belong to our planets. I think we would be not prepared if we denied the existence of other creatures similar to us and perhaps similar habits too. I give credit to those who spend their lifetime seeking other forms of life in the universe; however not all can be disclosed to us and perhaps never will. Electromagnetic waves have so much power to travel from one space to another meaning that waves being invisible and not solid can pick and travel distances that can't be measure. Alliens have always existed according to records around the world, there is plenty of evidence plus the hidden one that is top secret. I am ready for disclosure and I find it very interesting knowing that we as humans are capable of building lasting relationships with other races, there is always a posibility for the unknown and undisclosed.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I live in a part of the US that probably has more military activity than just about any other region. There's always lots of things in the air around here, every night, and some of them are UFOs for sure. I don't know if they are government UFOs,alien UFOs or both, but it's such a routine thing that I've gotten used to seeing them on most nights.

Once in a while, things just go uts and there all all kinds of helicopters and planes flying all over the place for hours, like they're looking for something or chasing it, and that's when I see UFOs that hover, then accelerate very fast and dart all around the sky. For all I know, some of those might even be real alien UFOs, although nothing has over matched the one I saw when I was living overseas. That one was truly strange and inexplicable, while the stuff going on around here may very well be all US military.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join