It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If Dulce had a classified purpose, you could FOIA Dulce and get a rejection letter indication it is classified. Doh!

Earthquake swarms will occur in one year. They can occur in one month. That is why they are a swarm.

Hawthorne Earthquake Swarm

They are drilling a new bore for the Caldecot tunnel (highway 24 near Berkeley). I encourage fakers to gather the photos they have been releasing lately. I'm tired of looking at the same supposed photos of Dulce tunneling. New we new fake information. Remember, nobody can tell one tunneling photo from another.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
More Dulce photos:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This means that there are no real pictures of Dulce on the internet, but that's the point if being 'the most' secret, you will NEVER know, at least until disclosed. The only source that it exists is the former employees stories. They on the other hand are accepted by some people (see 'Underground bases' episode of alien hunters). These people there, that confirmed Bill's question - that there are aliens and working with humans, they confirmed. Who are they? Are they naive people who easily fall for fairy tales and believe blindly Thomas Castello? I doubt it, I think they have a reason to confirm these stories, I think there could be true. I dont see them lying in front of camera, as in being paid to confirm Castello's stories..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If you lower your standards to the point where you have no standards, then a secret underground base can be located anywhere.

There is a secret underground base under Mono Lake. Lots of seismic activity there. They used really clean nukes to build the caverns. Sure you don't see any activity by the military (vehicles), but that is due to the secret train system.

Forget the opinion of the locals. Deal with facts and evidence. I bet you can find some locals around Dulce that say the base rumor is total crap.

Is there a base at Groom Lake? Yes, I can see it. Do the cammo dudes play poker with the space aliens every Thursday night? Well I can't prove a negative, but I have no evidence to indicate there are poker playing space aliens at Groom Lake, thus I am skeptical of that claim. If you lower your standards to the point where you have no standards, then a secret underground base can be located anywhere.

There is a secret underground base under Mono Lake. Lots of seismic activity there. They used really clean nukes to build the caverns. Sure you don't see any activity by the military (vehicles), but that is due to the secret train system.

Forget the opinion of the locals. Deal with facts and evidence. I bet you can find some locals around Dulce that say the base rumor is total crap.

Is there a base at Groom Lake? Yes, I can see it. Do the cammo dudes play poker with the space aliens every Thursday night? Well I can't prove a negative, but I have no evidence to indicate there are poker playing space aliens at Groom Lake, thus I am skeptical of that claim.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Ive always considered the Dulce installation to be one of the most overlooked of them all.Thank you for bring it into the open for those unfamiliar with.
st for you

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanoidX

Ive always considered the Dulce installation to be one of the most overlooked of them all.Thank you for bring it into the open for those unfamiliar with.
st for you

It's the most over looked because it does not deserve a serious investigation. It is the installation with no real evidence of existence. What "evidence" is out there consists of source A citing source B who is citing source C who is citing source A.

No st for you.
edit on 20-9-2011 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Members of my squadron met with a former LEO who knew the area. He recommended a viewing vantage point that we went to. A shameless plug, my reveal can be found here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is some additional info here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Again, I think that there is something to this place, but it was very quiet when we went to Dulce.
If you go to Dulce, I would recommend following my advice.
Violater1 out.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Generally it is a bad idea to go around heavily armed. Never give law enforcement a reason to shoot you. Some dumb arse hunters went over the Cedar Pass fence a few years ago. It is a federal crime to bring an unauthorized weapon on federal property. Worse yet would be getting caught on tribal land with a weapon. Indians take their game hunting seriously. I think I rather deal with the feds than the tribal police.

You do need a stick to deter wild animals. Chuck Clarke told me about this mountain lion that just wouldn't get lost. He had to whack it with a tire iron, though he wrapped a cloth on the end.

The San Luis Valley (mentioned in your thread), has it's share of UFO lore. I found a newspaper article about a viewing there on the CIA CREST server. No commentary about the sighting, just a newspaper clipping.

Regarding mistaking the dog star for a UFO, I keep thinking Orion's Belt is planes in formation.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
More Dulce photos:

WHY would you encourage fake pics on an article? Don't we have enough issues on this site already without sarcastically encouraging others to provide more?
edit on 20-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

This is all true regarding the Dulce installation. Genetic experiments are being conducted on human embryos among other experiments as well. The installation does exist but will not be acknowledged by the US government. Obviously for National security reasons.
edit on 09/21/2011 by BOSSI because: Acknowledgement of the facility.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I am merely showing how easy it is for some schmuck to take any old tunnel photo and claim it is Dulce. There are no points of reference in the photos because..well.. you are in a tunnel. They all look alike. Dulce photos are presented without a shred of evidence to prove where they are taken.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
There are stations underground sending out signals to manipulate Mans awareness of Reality.
The Greys only intention is to create a false reality, the Greys are anti-nature.

All manipulation of the mind that is anti-nature or false reality comes from a Greys manual of what the Greys own nature is.

Greys have underground bases throughout the World, Dulce is a trophy of War, the New World Order is when the Greys have been defeated and put back into their plane of awareness, the New World Order is when Mankind is back in the correct plane of awareness.

Greys are in the awareness of Reality, Mankind is in the awareness of Duality, The Reptilians are in the awareness of Infinity.

The Eye in the Sky represents Infinity consciousness, the Pyramid represents the Heart or fire centre, the prime source that is MAN.

Mankind is to make union with the Sky and take back Reality.

The Greys will be put back to Duality

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This has to be the most terrifying thread I personally have come across on ATS. Do any of you agree? Really of all the random information being streamed through this website either lies or truth this information is "different". Pure frustration is what comes to mind after inoculating my brain with such ideas as the ones being expressed here. Please someone share some comforting words here.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DieSektor

I suppose the only comfort that you can have is the fact that there is no concrete evidence of the facilities existence. And if it did exist, as long as you do not go poking around the Mesa looking for it, chances are whatever supposedly goes on there will not happen to you. You can take comfort in that, right?

In any case, get on Google Earth and look around anywhere between the City of Dulce and the Colorado Border.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Northern New Mexico is really strange country that has a lot of secrets, it's hard to explain without sounding like a lunatic, but with the Indian vibe and presence there is a very strange sense for visitors, you distinctly feel weird and compelled not to stick around. I'm "tuned-in" and I feel uneasy there, I just don't like it, it's beautiful, but there is a dialogue going on in the energies there that makes me unpleasantly anxious. Just from my own perspective, I could see why it would be an excellent place to conduct unusual operations, it's atypical and alarming while remaining very still and beautiful at the same time.

First-hand I can tell you that there is certainly some interesting activity going on with the government that sparked my interest in the area. My most recent bizarre experience occurred a few months ago when I was driving on I-25 north of Sante Fe and south of Las Vegas. I-25 is the only real major arterial interstate route that would serve both Los Alamos and Dulce (if it's real). There were eight or nine vehicles in an apparent convoy that were completely black with no markings whatsoever but they all had government plates. A few were armored trucks (like what you see at the bank) and delivery trucks (like UPS) but they had no windows and the cab windows were totally blacked out. They were following two large cargo vans (also with blacked out windows) and in the lead were two suburbans. What was so bizarre was that as I got to one of the suburbans, I was able to see the driver through the tinted window because the sunlight was just right. He was wearing a black uniform and had an earbud in (like the secret service) and I was struck by how strange it was. I see a lot of military and government vehicles on I-25, but I had never seen anything like this convoy or its driver before. When I got home I tried to figure out who they were, but I never found an exact match. I'm not one to always jump to the most exciting and irrational conclusion, but I was really awestruck by how bizarre and mysterious it was. I didn't get any photos because I wasn't aware that what I was seeing was unique and couldn't be easily found on the internet with an explanation.

The more I've looked into this theory about Dulce/Los Alamos, the more unnerved I get. I don't see any sources beyond the two that are the most commonly quoted, Schneider and Costello, so I really don't conclude that they are telling the truth, but I definitely believe that there are some serious secrets in the mountains of northern New Mexico. I've spent a lot of time out at White Sands and have driven by NORAD many, many times and never saw such nefarious looking vehicles.

I've thought a lot about the possibility of secret bases, and for what it's worth, if I were ever an employee or service member assigned to a project that dealt with extra-terrestrials, I would be so honored to be entrusted with the privilege of being associated with a project of that magnitude that it is highly unlikely that I would share any insider information with the outside world. I do not believe that the general public has the intelligence and rationale to be able to handle the gravity of such a revelation and believe society would descend into complete hysteria and chaos. Even IF the government knows anything, I would never expect disclosure to the general public. People are just too dumb, and that's not meant to be insulting, it's just a cold, hard fact. We are still very primitive and emotional and both of those aid in being an unreasonable animal when reason is required.

We as a people are much better off emotionally to speculate that it's rumor and likely false than try and digest the possibility that it could all be real, I know I'd crumble into a heap of terror if there's ever a complete disclosure of E.T. Event/Contact, but I cannot deny that there is some disturbingly weird stuff going on that I almost appreciate being so bizarre that I can try and pretend to ignore (i.e- this youtube video compilation of the best UFO news of the year: youtu.be... )

I am terrified of the truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Harrison Schmitt at the time senator of New Mexico, an ex-astronaut and scientist, was given a full and extensive briefing of the alien base underneath the mountain when it was active primarily during the 70s and 80s (my guess because of the number os abductions happening at the time). This was an detailed breifing with another scientist who did in fact measure the base. He was a civilian and strongly against going public with the findings.
edit on 9-11-2011 by greyer because: grammar

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MarbledRye

My thoughts exactly, well said and thanks for the info, you can be considered credible to say that there is something going on there afterall

Originally posted by greyer
Harrison Schmitt at the time senator of New Mexico, an ex-astronaut and scientist, was given a full and extensive briefing of the alien base underneath the mountain when it was active primarily during the 70s and 80s (my guess because of the number os abductions happening at the time). This was an detailed breifing with another scientist who did in fact measure the base. He was a civilian and strongly against going public with the findings.

link?

Ok what would be the purpose of making up alien stories? Why would they cover up their secret aircraft with alien stories? Better is to do some more ordinary explanations that wont raise questions, im not sure there is disinformation WITH alien stories, there is no reason to use them for coverup, then must be all about money?

Fact is some of them ARE LYING... I dont get it
edit on 11-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by MarbledRye

My thoughts exactly, well said and thanks for the info, you can be considered credible to say that there is something going on there afterall

link?

Ok what would be the purpose of making up alien stories? Why would they cover up their secret aircraft with alien stories? Better is to do some more ordinary explanations that wont raise questions, im not sure there is disinformation WITH alien stories, there is no reason to use them for coverup, then must be all about money?

Fact is some of them ARE LYING... I dont get it

There is no link, it is from a book I read. The words speak in my knowledge of the situation from my overall research. I'm personally interested in what he has to say, probably more than another man who was briefed by the scientist, somebody who two-faced his best friend as a compulsive liar, a police officer now and I ask myself "how many cops are willing to tell the public secrets involved with aliens and the government?" But there were others in the government who were briefed and did believe in this situation (they won't comment). The context of my book, one place I gathered this info, reads "It should be noted that Dr. Paul Bennewitz had already a number of conversations with Senator Schmidt and was keeping him apprised of the situation." Senator Schmidt held a big meeting about the cattle experiments in '79, it was his interest and Dr. Bennewitz had the answers, answers that were not given to the media, to researchers, or the public. The proper investigation reveals the truth, and the truth is that events were scientifically measured, as well as the base. I don't listen much to any stories people make, but I listen to claims, and it so happens many law enforcement officials have claimed paranormal activity with these things, strange lights are ok but when they do things that are seemingly impossible for humans the protectors of the land called out even though it was hard to believe. Further investigation shows that possible alien bases were scattered across the US, but this one is the most interesting because a scientist proved it was real by two years of monitoring and evaluating it in secret.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

edit on 9-11-2011 by greyer because: grammar

Why would 'they' choose someone like Harrison Schmitt to be sanator over New Mexico? Maybe it would also be interesting to check the background of the New Mexico governeurs. If these people have Yale, NASA or other questionable backgrounds we would know a little more.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a police officer now and I ask myself "how many cops are willing to tell the public secrets involved with aliens and the government?"

Does everybody want to know what irony is? Maybe karma or some other law of earth?

An hour after I said my quote I stumbled over an interview with a cop of 25 years who met a high ranking military man who testified to him about his knowledge of the "Dulce wars" firefight with aliens.

www.futuretheater.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join