It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
They have signed under documents that anyone from the public who wants to get access into another dimensions are entitled to get keys it is only the greys and beings from Andromeda that can make the keys it is Al Gore and Hillary Clinton but they have hid those documents from the public
It is very dangerous to get in there you need to get like a glas cage in another dimension it is invislbe here and is not giving any probem but does protect against what ever one do request you have to be aware of that they do have people in the dimensions and also beings that are dead and rip people apart
and look like they eat but the parts end u p in aother dimension
there are ten different ones the lower the more dangerous and where their place is they made oceans that are filled with ice something one can not touch the effect can be delayed they shoot one dayu the shot is showing two days later

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: piaaaaa

They have also invisible people since there is Extra Terrestrials that can transform they can also desroy food by eating food can be eaten already
after seven times eaten it is deadly can be already before since it can be poisonous and trickery that another person more eats at the same time as they are they have made a passage that they go in a fast travelling vehicle
to hide that they are there

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: piaaaaa

You seriously need to get some time-off from the internet and experience a little bit of reality again... please don't be offended by this but its true.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: piaaaaa
They have signed under documents that anyone from the public who wants to get access into another dimensions are entitled to get keys it is only the greys and beings from Andromeda that can make the keys it is Al Gore and Hillary Clinton but they have hid those documents from the public

Well, which is it? Another dimension, or Andromeda?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AliensAreDemons

And what is the counter to this?
I only ask because what you say is true then there would be no need for such an elaborate scheme without some implied threat that would require it on the other side.
Otherwise it's a huge waste of rescuorces for a task that could be complete in a FAR easier fashion.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rwdavis
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Why would an alien race just play with us and experiment on us and not just take over? I feel that if they have the means to control what we do then why stop short of total control of the planet. We have no means to confront them on their world or even know where they come from so why are they just letting us be? In the past how do we know they have not destroyed such civilizations as Sodom and Gomorrah or the empires of the past that they deemed unfit. Why does the government feel the need to keep it secret unless it benefits a select few who run everything from behind the scenes

My theory on the reason they don't take over is they are an infiltration unit surreptitiously embedded in the earth to connive their way into gradual control. The logistics of transporting an enormous fleet of spacecraft are a nightmare for their takeover plans. Because humans exist on the earth in greater numbers than they can muster they must trade secrets for positions of influence. Their subtle ploys will work eventually and they will be the unannounced conquerors of our planet. But that takes many generations to exact. That is just my working hypothesis

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dulce has always been a topic of interest for me, I no one knows for sure if it is real but it is still an interesting concept

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumina233

Well said!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveTopSecret.com
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INSTALLATION IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO The following material can not be verified. It is third-party information which has been collected from supposed Dulce personnel, construction workers who were employed there, inner-Earth researchers and former abductees. - SImon Gray Located almost two miles beneath Archuleta Mesa on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico is an installation classified so secret, its existence is one of the least known in the world. Here is Earth's first and main joint United States Government/alien biogenetics laboratory. Others exist in Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona.

The New world order controls the planet.
Don’t tell me to invest in Charles schwab. A bunch of cold blooded monsters.

No. Holy circus batman. Use the false flag narrative doctrine.

The UN is building more than weak picket fences. They are building.
So I almost think of it as animal house, says Thomas Roberts. Is he telling a joke?
Eh what’s up doc. Another sinkhole. Another Clinton scandal.
And Russia has 20 parapsychology centers.
This is NWO.
This is nutts.
This is nutts. This is NWO. This is America.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Any recent info?
I've been wondering if any of you have lived or been to Dulce, and if so, what you experienced?
I went up there a year ago or so and did have some strange things that happened, but nothing definitive. Ended up leaving early because I got sick. Its my belief that there is at least a secret military base of some kind there. Wether its EBE related, I couldnt tell you. It is strange though, that there was so much earthquake activity in that area in the late 60's, and that many of the earthquakes were done in the same area, days and months and years apart. That seems to show a pattern, and nature doesnt do things in patterns, (well, the Fibonacci sequence, but thats another topic...).
Theres also a lot of places of interest around that area that can be seen on Google map, if u know where to look.

a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

QUOTE: "The Reptoids are an enemy species of the Greys, and their relationship is in a state of tension. The Greys only known enemy is the Reptillian Race, and they are on their way to Earth"

I found this part quite Interesting........ if we are establishing that this "Reptillian Race" is on its way to earth, what makes you think they oppose the Grays?

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Getsmart
reply to post by gariac

Hi Gariac,

I have been to this region a number of times and it can hardly be considered a 'tourist trap' when one notes many areas in the Southwestern US which are far more touristy with much greater commercial development. That a few souvenir shops and overpriced motels open up when people stream in for strange reasons doesn't make it necessarily stem from a conspiracy to entrap tourists using falsified legends or improbable stories. Roswell seems to have gotten more tourist fallout from its incidents from over half a century ago than the 4-corners area due to Ufology.

Regarding what is underneath Dulce, all we have to go on is information from whistleblowers which we cannot confirm, other than by seeing how this information checks out with other information from other sources derived independently. Of course anything we learn about indirectly can be a hoax, yet the existence of tall Reptilians is something to which I can attest personally, having witnessed one in person, so this part of the Dulce story I can confirm for myself as matching something I know for fact. Of course this doesn't validate the entire story, nor does it even prove that such beings are indeed there, however it is useful to know that they are referring to creatures which do in fact exist, at least this is my own position on this point brought by my own experience.

Other aspects of the Dulce stories also match certain data we can glean from any number of sources. Most alien abduction accounts refer to ovums and semen being sampled from victims, seemingly for procreation purposes. Also scoop marks are found on abductees and this is a rapid if violent way of taking tissue samples for genetic experimentation purposes. Plus the 4-Corners region has had a great deal of cattle mutilations, this happens to coincide with the possible production of human robotoids also known as synthetic biorobots. More about this technology can be found in Dr Beters audio tapes dating back to the 1970's. Apparently he assumed the Soviets must be behind this as he was not clued in to any 'alien scenarios'.

Author John Coleman claims Zbigniew Brzezinski is the author of the 1970 book, The Technetronic Era (commissioned by the Club of Rome) and that the book is:

...an open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the United States in the future. It also gave notice of cloning and "robotoids," i.e. people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not.

According to Peter Beter in his May 28, 1979 Dr. Peter David Better Audio Letter #46 series of audio books, organic robotoid technology is being made to make nearly exact copies of important people. One organization that allegedly uses such classified technology is the Illuminati. Robotoids are "manufactured" first by copying the memory of an entire brain. A holographic image is made of the host’s brain and that is transferred into the biological matter functioning as a brain of the robotoid, but adjustments have to be taught and programmed into the mind of the robotoid since the body and brain of the robotoid are not identical to the original person being copied.

Robotoids in Wikipedia

We can note that much of what goes on in our world is not what it seems, that our societies are highly controlled and opaque, not at all genuinely transparent as they claim to be. Much is decided behind closed doors and then a stage play is produced to provide a front of respectability of what has already been decided and ordered to go forth. Our representatives are already "the elect of the elite" and we can only choose the face of the puppet we watch as the play unfolds. Most of what constitutes the power mechanisms of our world is hidden behind closed doors and possibly also underground? Are these men, are they possibly also aliens using clones and robotoids? This is what the leaked information about Dulce alleges, and there is a lot of converging evidence that something of this nature is going on today (see my signature links to the Clone Conspiracy).

Hence we cannot simply brush off with the back of our hand the entire Dulce revelations as if they had nothing to do with anything we might know. They in fact correspond in many points to various things we can verify in different ways, even if we cannot be certain of the entire story. This doesn't mean that it isn't plausible, and maybe there is something more important than actually going down several stories into the underground base to verify in indeed there are vats with body parts, that aliens are actually running the show, that cloning is going on, that mutant hybrids of all sorts are kept in cages and flasks. If hundreds of abducted people are held prisoner and tortured - they must be freed !

GS

I found the quote from Dr. Peter Better's audio letter #46 interesting so I found a link to the transcript of the entire audio letter #46, because your wiki link didn't have a link to it so I wasn't sure where you were quoting it from.

www.peterdavidbeter.com...
edit on 26-4-2023 by Antimony because: typo.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join