It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Most people think that Paul Bennewitz was talking to the OSI of Kirkland AFB about the UFOs in the area and the Manzano Test Range. Paul went to Kirkland and gave presentations to high level Air Force people and wing level command on the subject of Dulce, not Kirkland. Paul took a helicopter to the Dulce base site with an OSI agent. Paul went to the Dulce base site in helicopter a second time with a Colonel, Col. Carpente. Paul was directing the Air Force to Dulce from the beginning, not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I am looking for the vats of human body parts I know are stored at Dulce and came across this great thread from long ago which I think needs a good bump. I might just resurrect this thing myself although anyone reading is welcome to pick up the ball. I'm threaded out.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I think Dulce interest has died down because there is nothing new to talk about. No new information, reports, etc. Everything that is already out there on Dulce has been beat to death. I like talking about Dulce as much as the next guy, but as soon as new information about it comes to light, its just rehasing more of the same old.

Now as soon as something new about Dulce is out there, then I am sure Dulce threads on ATS will become a feeding frenzy.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by newcovenant

I think Dulce interest has died down because there is nothing new to talk about. No new information, reports, etc. Everything that is already out there on Dulce has been beat to death. I like talking about Dulce as much as the next guy, but as soon as new information about it comes to light, its just rehasing more of the same old.

Now as soon as something new about Dulce is out there, then I am sure Dulce threads on ATS will become a feeding frenzy.

I thought I knew quite a bit but there was new information in the OP's post here I did not know about. News to me anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spyrolot

from page one...
yes, we have pictures here at ATS....a 60 foot wide hole with 50 foot beams scattered a little

edit on 2-8-2011 by GBP/JPY because: REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, an I apologize if I am, but I really would like some opinions of whether or not some of you think this photo is real or from some movie. I've never seen anything like that.

If this post finds itself to be removed, please take the initiative to messgae me about it..

[ed itby]edit on 11-9-2011 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

Yeah that pic has been debunked as a hoax/fake quite a while ago unfortunately.

I love reading about Dulce though, I just wish there was newer info on it, as stated earlier it all seems to have died down on Dulce recently. I'm guessing it's cos there's not much to go on other than stories from supposed first-hand witnesses.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

It doesnt need debunking. On one site the owner of this head admitted he created it. When there is a close-up of an alien of that kind, the first thing that should come to one's mind is - fake.

The only 'new' about the Dulce base is the UFO Highway of A, Sanchez thar is considered a false story of some Colonel X but the edition is from 2010 and at least it sounds more plausible than Thomas Castello's story that OP posted with housing aliens, reptiles, greys etc.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
However, the counter argument is that the entrances don't have to be anywhere near the base either. They could have a somewhat extensive "subway" system that allows people to enter from various other locations in no way affiliated with the base.

then how do they "know" it is under Dulce?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There is a base under Archuleta Mesa. It is not a joke, There are documents and pictures of helicopters seen flying over the Mesa. Local people also claim that there is indeed a base there. ]

I don't know what to think of humans working with aliens but my intuition tells me that from all the stories and people talking about their involvement surrounding Dulce, there is some truth. I still cannot imagine there are aliens but I dont even know what's the doubt that such base exists when there is enough to show it does? Area 51 also didn't exist but hey they found it exists. But area 51 is above the surface and Dulce is not. You want more proof? How much of a top secret it be if it could be revealed?

Maybe the fact that Area 51 is known makes it quite clear that even if they wanted to work on something people shouldnt see, they would move it to more secure place. Many people visit Area 51 as an attraction, nearly no one does Dulce. So it's quite obvious Area 51 may hold some aircraft but hardly too classified things so that nothing happens in case of exposure.

I watched the 'Underground alien bases' of UFO hunters season 3 and I saw the local people and some who investigated and also point that Dulce base exists...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Does anyone have any opinions of Cherry Hinkle? She is the person John Lear said was named Ann West. She is the person who supplied John the Dulce papers, the same person who gave Tal the photo of the Dulce lab. She went public in 2010, John Lear slipped on 2 websites stating her "real name" in 2004. She claims to be the best friend of Thomas Castello. She has provided 2 more black and white photos of the dulce base in addition the one she gave to Tal.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I just think from all employees who talk about it, the Dulce base existence is true. Castello did make some drawings and schematics. But what is seen below, I think is real, and I felt disturbed when I saw these pictures, because they very much could be... that base.

www.alien-ufos.com...

Go to this forum link, many things sound true
Reading below is said that 'Reptilians' is just a nickname and they are different kind of Greys - but remember Schneider was also talking about greys of different types no reptilians? So it's a MATCH. Castello or the guy talking on his behalf there says lots of the things said about Dulce on the internet aren't true. I think this is one new and very good review of the Dulce base and since you ATSers abandoned the Dulce stories as fake years before 2009, there you go.

Have you ever come across these pics?
[

These are said to be the real Dulce. Source: Same forum.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I've seen those before and they seem fake to me, so much without even a thought as they appear to be drawings and not good ones.

The first photo of inside the Dulce base was released by Tal in the late 80s, the second was released recently by the same person who gave the first one to Tal.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
He turned out to be a hoaxer seen on the next pages. Liars like this one need to be sent to community service. Because they're not contributing to society in any way, instead of finding the truth or doing something useful for themselves, they are wasting their time faking and lying? What a #ing lifeless LOSERS... Making us look like fools. I would personally punch this one if I could. What did he win from being a hoaxer, attention whore.

Still Dulce remains a mystery, I would not dismiss it too easily but that's up to everyone.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Some people mistake that Bill Moore thinks Paul Bennewitz was given disinformation through his electronics equipment, or that Bill said he was part of the disinformation campaign.

Bill Moore claims that he has not concluded if Paul was making contact with real aliens or not, he just simply hasn't concluded. Bill said he has never passed disinformation onto Bennewitz.

John Lear says he knows one of the families of a scientist from the 1979 alien battle at Dulce. Dr. Gary Henderson.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The above pictures are fake as found by members of
www.alien-ufos.com...

Debunked by comfortablynumb

www.alien-ufos.com...

Hoax revealed by kirin-rex

"is a subway tunnel turned on its side. Look here.
When I turn it like this:"

"Then the rails become more clear. This is obviously the opening of a subway tunnel. The picture has been made deliberately dark to obscure it"

Hoaxer on target: lethceb

He's a good lier I admit. What a psychology game he's playing, he stated he just showed those fake pics in a rush but says the information he is sharing is true and that in a 2010 post he said Castello had passed away.

Thomas has now passed away.

Thanks for all of your contributions to the thread.

That is called an attention whore.

You gotta love being a disinfo agent...

I wonder which parts of this story are true and which parts are disinfo? Do you people know? No you dont and you never will.

Mission Complete.

Ok guys, you got me. Im a hoaxer..............................congratulation s

I hope you have fun discussing the 'hoax' here on your forum.

Confession

lethceb: Blacklisted

When I say the Earth needs to dispose of the TRASH this is one of the kinds I am talking about. Disregard the above pictures

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
(In the past I made a thread about pictures from the well known Cyrax Flyrax on YouTube and the original non-faked pictures were found on the internet and I found myself some of them, meaning thise pictures were again hoax)

However, there are still these pictures frm the UFO Hunters Season 3 episode about Dulce. Showing fake pictures in a documentary and History channel in front of the world is a lot more serious than doing it like some random fool on a forum like the above.

Firstly who is this guy? Just a researcher? Sad how Bill Burnes believes it 100%

Is this even real? A mouse with a human ear that is really offplace, I mean off the body.

Doesnt look like anything and even a fake one could be made to look so

But here is an old thread aboud Dulce conference
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=450681

Strange lights have been observed over Dulce whether the base in question exists or not.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Almost exactly two years ago, another ATS member decided to look at Dulce from a different angle. If large underground bases were being built, would there be any seismic activity during the construction process?

His reasoning goes as follows:

I realized that to check on an underground base, you have to search for them based on their construction methods, which would involve using explosives to blow out underground taverns, and then using a tunneling machine like the one that RAND Corporation developed in the 50s (and used to construct NORAD). So I went to the National Earthquake Information Center site, and then pulled up the seismic information on all earthquakes within 50km of Dulce over the last 120 years.

His findings were startling to say the least. He found that in 1966 there were around thirty or more small seismic events all around and especially just north of Dulce. They even seem to form patterns, i.e. lines, like you would see if they were building tunnels or connected chambers.

Here's what he mapped out:

maps.google.com...

You may want to zoom in/out to get a better perspective.

The original thread and apparently only thread and last post from Firefoot here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-9-2011 by Nicolas Flamel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Or maybe, just maybe, there was an earthquake swarm. That happens.

Hey, perhaps they are building a secret base under Parkfield Ca. Lots of seismic activity there.

Regarding the locals, if you interview enough locals, you can get any story you want. It doesn't mean they know anything. You should here what the locals say at the Little Aleinn in Rachel, even regarding things like local crashes, stuff that has real documentation.

Don't get me wrong. Locals can tell you where to look, but never assume what a local tells you is the truth. That is how you treat any tip someone gives you. You research it. Thus far, there is not one shred of evidence that there is a base under Dulce. Rather, all you have is an echo chamber of internet rumors.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Or maybe, just maybe, there was an earthquake swarm. That happens.

With all earthquakes occurring in 1966? We know there are underground bases used by the military, NORAD being an example. Is it so far fetched that other military bases or emergency bunkers exist that we have not been told about?

Anyway, it wasn't my research, the thread I linked to just points out there could have been a military base built at Dulce. It's purpose remains classified.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join