It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified Info Revealed ? Dulce D.U.M.B. is Rio Arriba DSD-3?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

I have read that Mr Bennewitz was a brilliant electrician. He was led astray by the local military, however his photographs of Dulce continue to be appreciated. In the ebook,"UFO Highway" the Col. X displays his discharge document. It reveals a Dulce location code that is hard to dispute. Author Branton also has an earlier publication (special thanks to Zorgon)," The DULCE Book." Both manuscripts have an almost identical storyline which leads me to question some of the content of The UFO Highway.
I found it interesting that Mr Sanchez's Col. X, talks about a female DSD-3 agent.
Equally interesting, is the recently joined, fellow ATS member that specifically posted there only Two comments, here on my thread. I would like to thank her for her contribution.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Hey Violator,

Just found this thread!

I have spent a fair amoung of time attempting to verify the RIO-AUX, RIO ARRIBA CO, DSD-3...
its a bit tricky as there are a few other search terms to be added to pull up results.

However, I was successful in finding enough so that at least I know I am satisfied.

Further investigation lead me to old articles that are still available online back into the nuclear
detonations that "opened up the area".

Nice thread, S&F from me, I hope to add more soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by firepilot
Stationed in Gallup??

A government Hospital is located there. Indian Health Service.
Gallup is where I met one of the last Navajo US Marine Code Talkers, Chief Kee Etsicitty, and the locals gave me the name Bilagaana Tsah Hastiin.
That's all I can really say about it.
Gallup has a real nice airport for the size of the city.

edit on 21-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

Gallup has a nice airport? Not really. What was particularly nice about it?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Stationed in Gallup??

Gallup is where I met one of the last Navajo US Marine Code Talkers, Chief Kee Etsicitty, and the locals gave me the name Bilagaana Tsah Hastiin.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Stationed in Gallup??

How the US AF kept it up.
I've landed there.
You walk in from the tarmac, and the office is to your right and the pilots room, after passing through the open lounge, is to the left.. You will find a large FAA map on the right, that takes up most of the wall.
Been there, done that.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It would be nice to see the official reply to the request for informtion about Rio Arriba etc... which apparently states that it is classified information. Maybe I have missed the link can anyone direct me to it? I know if I wrote such a request and received reply I would have photographed and posted up on a site immediately. I would have also posted up photographs of the strange mounds on or near the Mesa reported by Violater - again maybe I havent looked properly so links would be great.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
It would be nice to see the official reply to the request for informtion about Rio Arriba etc... which apparently states that it is classified information. Maybe I have missed the link can anyone direct me to it? I know if I wrote such a request and received reply I would have photographed and posted up on a site immediately. I would have also posted up photographs of the strange mounds on or near the Mesa reported by Violater - again maybe I havent looked properly so links would be great.

can anyone offer any links?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by HRegressor

I have read that Mr Bennewitz was a brilliant electrician. He was led astray by the local military, however his photographs of Dulce continue to be appreciated.
I found it interesting that Mr Sanchez's Col. X, talks about a female DSD-3 agent.
Equally interesting, is the recently joined, fellow ATS member that specifically posted there only Two comments, here on my thread. I would like to thank her for her contribution.

Have you seen photos from Mr. Bennewitz? His photos and scrapbooks probably went back to the 50s, stories were that a good amount were stolen in the 70s and 80s. As those who were close to him said he was not initially led astray by the military, he was a private investigator in his own research for 2 years starting July of 1979 and the military knew nothing of his "proof" until late 1980. I am for a strange base in 4 corners area.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Stationed in Gallup??

I've landed there.
You walk in from the tarmac, and the office is to your right and the pilots room, after passing through the open lounge, is to the left.. You will find a large FAA map on the right, that takes up most of the wall.
Been there, done that.

The USAF was not taking of Gallup...

yes, I used to work out of that building, lived and flew out of Gallup for a year

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Stationed in Gallup??

I've landed there.
Been there, done that.

yes, I used to work out of that building, lived and flew out of Gallup for a year

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Forgive me if I've missed something but,
what was the point in being armed to the teeth?

Were you expecting to get into a firefight in which you had any chance whatsoever of getting out alive?

Also, what is it exactly that you hope to find/uncover/discover?
Are you hoping to find aliens wandering around in the desert or perhaps a Barney Fife type of mall cop who will
take you on a secret tour "Just this once"?

I am lost as to what can actually be turned up as a result.

If it is purely to satisfy your curiosity then, I get that.
I just don't understand what real world application this little journey is having.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Forgive me if I've missed something but,
what was the point in being armed to the teeth?

I'm more worried about a pack of Gray Wolves than any Grays. Any desperado wanting to rob our group would have been very unsuccessful. However, if something unknown was out there and wanted to anal probe us, we would have attempted to resist. That in it's self, is comforting.

Were you expecting to get into a firefight in which you had any chance whatsoever of getting out alive?

We in the military are trained for firefights. That's our business. We kill bad people and blow their $h!t up.

Also, what is it exactly that you hope to find/uncover/discover?
Are you hoping to find aliens wandering around in the desert or perhaps a Barney Fife type of mall cop who will
take you on a secret tour "Just this once"?

I am lost as to what can actually be turned up as a result.

If it is purely to satisfy your curiosity then, I get that.
I just don't understand what real world application this little journey is having.

What real world application is there to climb mountains, dive deep into seas, or venture into outer space?

I requested leave for Dec 19th to the 28th, and it was accepted. I plan to return to the Mesa area for December 21. Any takers?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Stationed in Gallup??

I've landed there.
Been there, done that.

Then you know what I speak about the Flight Office is true. Do you know the ground crew personally?
And do you know if some of ground crew members are not USAF?
And you are aware that the USAF fires missiles from Fort Wingate to White Sands?
And what makes you think that there would not be a military presence in Gallup?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I hope to return with night vision, thermal and infrared gear.

Maybe worry about a camera first.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Any thing come of this new search?
edit on 23-4-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This thread is great, thanks to OP, et al. who provided all this interesting information. As the poster above asked, has anything come of this new(ish) search?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It would be strange if another person investgating disapears or goes quiet.....

Im skeptical but there are strange thing that dont add up.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
weird, that there is no further follow up from the poster who was gonna investigate further

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join