It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
that would be quite amazing if its trun. but i dont want to think of what it means if it is. god help us all

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by MENT2
wether it is extra terrestrial or not, there certainly is a fascility at dulce, or at least i believe so

I'm just saying there is evidence.

Oh good. Post it. that's what this Dulce theory needs.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKWWWW
Post it.

Like the Dulce 'story' needed them finding shafts? It was a human base they found shafts for to my knowledge.

I'm not sure I would really want to expose an alien truth if I was given the opportunity.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have always had unique ideas on how to find these so called underground bases. Much like the movies, underground facilities like this, generally have above ground entrances that blend in with the natural surroundings. So some where near by the base, there would have to be some sort of trap door that leads down to the tunnel network. It probably can't be opened unless someone from the inside opens it, but uncovering it would prove that an underground installation exist. The question is, where do people enter and where do people exit. I personally believe that most of the staff live within the base. If people constatly exit/entered these so called secret entrances, it would have uncovered by now. It's also possible that the base has very few occupants. Could be why we never see anyone leave or enter.

However, there is one many that knows the truth. Anyone remember the UFO HUNTERS episode, where the team interviewed that native man in Dulce? He began telling them about vents that he has seen within the Archuleta Mesa area. When the team asked him the locations of these vents, he refused to tell them. They offered to ask him off camera and he still wouldn't tell them. If anyone of you could find the native guy who they were talking to, I'm pretty sure he would give up some information if you paid him. The pay would have to be very generous. Possibly in the thousands. Let's say around $5,000 on up.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think this is it. It's part of the episode, you can find the rest on youtube.

edit on 10/22/2012 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JackBauer

That seems too big to not be noticed even if underground. Not likely.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
That seems too big to not be noticed even if underground. Not likely.

Who have you talked to Imtor? Did you really get out and 'broaded your horizons' over the witnesses to the professes of Richard Sauder?

I have, I have sat next to people I have met that day and made them feel comfortable in talking, even they have told me deeper of their workings with the black budget government, basically it is all correct when you see.

The only question is aliens or humans.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

No, I am saying it is not likely for such a large base to be hidden there, if the show that I have already watched were to state correctly - the diameter of the base is nearly that of the Mesa. And for such a large base to be not noticed and partially not seen seems impossible. It either has to be much smaller or not there at all.

Also I have previously posted the video with presentation showing some cracks in the ground where supposedly vents could be found, well from the picture it was just a crack, there wasn't a picture of how deep this fissure goes.

Also I have lost any trust in John Lear, he seems to be saying whatever he wants. Buildings on the Moon, Dulce, Reptilians - he says it all without even thinking, it's like he wants to believe or he likes to lie and mislead without batting an eye

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Pop a legit photo of a grey up, til then I consider Dulce to be a classified facility which boasts the same BS as seen with Area 51, in other words, the average citizen isn't allowed inside? Aliens! is the response, such couldn't be further from the truth, but people are selling books off the urban legend, it's nothing more than that.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

sounds too good to be true i'd love to think it was but how credible is the source?photos or some other type of evidence would be good.i know this is noe always possible but it would be nice.food for thought.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bthek13b

www.abovetopsecret.com...

look at my post in blue, these are supposedly pictures taken from Dulce. The drawings done also represent it. This is where the line between truth and fiction isn't very clear.

I am arguing about the size of that thing and if it is really there.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh i don't believe it really exists. That episode is kinda interesting to watch but that's it. There's been no proof the "base" exists. Mainly just some faked photos taken out of i think halo 3 and some of the tensta metro station in sweden.
edit on 10/25/2012 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by greyer

No, I am saying it is not likely for such a large base to be hidden there, if the show that I have already watched were to state correctly - the diameter of the base is nearly that of the Mesa. And for such a large base to be not noticed and partially not seen seems impossible. It either has to be much smaller or not there at all.

Also I have previously posted the video with presentation showing some cracks in the ground where supposedly vents could be found, well from the picture it was just a crack, there wasn't a picture of how deep this fissure goes.

I guess everybody really thinks it is the Mesa because that is the famous part of the story, it never was the Archuletta Mesa, it was deep, deep into the mountains 20 miles away. There are different interpretations of the base, the cylindrical one I cannot find anymore on the internet, information on this has been lost and been clouded, partly from Lear and other researchers who knew him. Here is a lost document that was available in March of 1995.

THE DULCE PAPERS
The True Origin
This special report reveals the origin of the Dulce Base rumors. Compiled by author of "THE BENNEWITZ PAPERS". Includes new and old information never before published, with recent updates on underground bases. 150+ pages of photos of Dulce area and true stories behind the most controversial case of the century.
Christa Tilton of CRUX Publishing, 2163 South 78th E. Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74129-2421

The reality is that it is very logical for a base of the beings who were behind the abductions and strange sightings for years before to be located by the 4 corners because most of the cattle abductions took place to the north and human abductions to the south in Texas. Surely it appears these beings are interdimensional so I'm not sure the base would be cylindrical or a cube because it may not occupy the same space and time of our world.

In the documentary Overlords Of The UFO from 1976 there are some very questionable peices of information. There is government USAF document from the department of physics called Introductory Space Science Vol II, it talks about how our physics may not apply to alien controlled UFOs.

The existence of at least 3 or possibly 4 different groups of aliens, the Air Force academy text admonishes its officers in training to keep an open mind on the baffling subject of UFOs.

It appears the 1976 documentary was telling us something we didn't really want to hear, at a time when the most sightings, landings, and strange events were taking place with reports of the US government having knowledge of a cover-up we are being told by a narrator that surely there are 3 different types of aliens in reference to the government and he is not telling us how or why.

www.cufon.org...

Also I have lost any trust in John Lear, he seems to be saying whatever he wants. Buildings on the Moon, Dulce, Reptilians - he says it all without even thinking, it's like he wants to believe or he likes to lie and mislead without batting an eye

Chris Lambright says that John Lear got into a big fued with Paul Bennewitz, this is most likely because John took the Dulce information and gave it to his counter intelligence researchers to scramble and give to the public.
edit on 27-10-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Surely it appears these beings are interdimensional so I'm not sure the base would be cylindrical or a cube because it may not occupy the same space and time of our world.

What? Are you saying you believe the inter-dimensional nonsense!? Other sources regarding one claiming three visitations to have happened one was id remember when ,2nd in the 50s third in the 90s and when one was asked - there is no such thing, they are very real and flesh and blood. I don't remember where I read it, I think it was a lecture but I don't remember about what. And that is provided that aliens have come here.

Chris Lambright says that John Lear got into a big fued with Paul Bennewitz, this is most likely because John took the Dulce information and gave it to his counter intelligence researchers to scramble and give to the public.

And if Lear gave the info to the counter-int to spread the lies to the public - ok the public gets the crap but when John Lear is asked he speaks completely outlandish things - I do not see how his story when he is asked is credible at all.

John Lear must be put on lie detector! He is saying wild stories every time
edit on 27-10-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hi Imtor,

Heard you are something of a reference for a lot of folks here - but I don't know if that's a good thing when the majority has been proven to be wrong so many times? I don't happen to concur that John Lear is totally full of horse dung as some wish to imply. That what he says seems outlandish, that's fine but that doesn't make him into a liar. There are two other distinct possibilities. He could sincerely believe what he is saying, yet be in error, and more importantly, he may be disclosing a truth so outlandish that nobody wishes to give it any consideration.

Truth is far beyond fiction, and I doubt that anyone here in this forum's threads is in a position to determine where its limits reside. John Lear has, regardless of your final conclusions regarding his information, given occasion to rethink matters in numerous new ways, and for that we can all be grateful because without thinking outside the box we're not heading anywhere beyond the Alien Military Industrial Intelligence Complex's propaganda.

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

He already claims all the stories with Bob/Robert Lazar. There has been a video of him and Lazar near Area 51, but outside the base, like tourists (similar to gariac the member-tourist on this forum). So he says 'yes I support Lazar' - this is already enough to show he lies. And so far Bob Lazar's story is considered lies, most of it.

So this is a certain thing he lies about, as for being a believer and wrong - correct, that's what he is, and he believes so false and outlandish stories - he also claims everything from Reptilian to alien-human hybrids in Dulce to be true - but the part with Lazar shows he lies too.

So yes, bring a lie detector, please.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't know about Dulce, New Mexico, but an Alien species has colonized Titan which is one of Saturn's moons. They put the rings around Saturn which will eventually make it inhabitable.

They have not visited Earth because they cannot survive being so close to the Sun, yet they possess the technology to reach our planet. However, Our secret Black space program has visited them more than a few times, and that's about all I have to say about that part.

Earlier their ancestors also put the same technology around Neptune from it's moon Tritan, which is their original home, but failed to create an atmosphere. They also then moved on to form rings around Uranus but failed there as well. Apparently, They have had great success with Saturn thus far. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Heard you are something of a reference for a lot of folks here - but I don't know if that's a good thing when the majority has been proven to be wrong so many times?

I wouldn't put too much faith in a person that has never been to the border, let alone hiked Tikaboo. There is only so much stuff one can learn from looking at Google Earth and reading forums. In that respect, I trust John Lear more than Imtor. Excluding John's nutty claims, the man has flown for the NTS and has seen Groom Lake from a vantage point not many others have.

If you want to get a sense of the base, just climb Tikaboo and watch it. Everything looks quite ordinary. Cars and trucks driving here and there. It is just a place to test next generation aviation hardware in secret.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Aliens on Titan makes as much sense as an underground base at Dulce.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Foolish mortal, keep that head stuck really deep down in the sand because they have done their work well. Too bad for you then my friend.
~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join