It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Note posted aroud my city on street light poles about U.S Tax Laws... we don't need to pay income t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Being a "Taxpayer" is voluntary unless you are a statutory U.S. citizen under federal law, which is not what most people born in a state of the union are. (sedm.org)

America has been bankrupt and under military rule since at least the civil war. The dejure government ceased to exist when the south walked out of congress and was replaced with the defacto U.S. corporation we have today. The dejure states have been replaced with federal corporations called STATE OF ___________.

All income taxation and most civil, statutory law in this nation is private, federal, corporate policy that applies only in federal territory or to statutory U.S. citizens who are assumed to have contracted away their God given rights as American nationals for the privileges of the status of federal “resident”, “employee”, U.S. citizen, “officer” slaves.

You "tax experts" make a good living off this fraud which is destroying this nation and enslaving the world.

The Federal Reserve is a private corporation owned by foreign bankers given complete control over this nations "money" supply by the foreign agent esquires you all think you vote into office. (thematrixhasyou.org)
Federal Reserve notes (frn's) are not lawful money and you conspire with your state and its corporate creations in violating the constitution at Article 1 Section 10, ("No state shall make any thing but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts.") every time you volunteer payment to them in frn's.

All taxes go to pay interest to these bankers on the notes they own, which they create out of thin air and loan to us.

You Americans who are wondering why things are the way they are in this nation and why they keep getting worse no longer have an excuse for your ignorance and apathy.

Those who want to do something about this evil before the foreign troops come down your street, check out (assemblypost.com) and watch the presentation.
YHWH Bless you all.

Hi, the above is quoted from a paper I received today from some lawyer walking around passing this flyer out.Would like to hear what others think about this on ATS?

edit on 20-9-2010 by computerwiz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
From what i know there is no Statute for anyone to pay income tax,people in the land of the free and the home of the brave are to scared not to pay it.
This country has been broke since the war of independence as King George financed both sides purely to put the Americans in deep debt to the Brits

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I really dont know what to say about this. You dont pay your taxes first and if the IRS doesent get you maybe i will fallow.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This s true. Also weed is not illegal its only taxed but without proof of taxes paid its a crime. Same as not paying taxes, they will nail ur butt either way.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Excellent post. S&F

The money system in the US is a pyramid scheme. It is preparing for the crash that will come shortly, given that our population is no longer growing anywhere near that which is required to maintain the pyramid.

I recommend we look for solutions, and offer mine in these links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
here is an example of wesley thinkng the same way:

Wesley Snipes will serve three years in jail after losing his appeal on a conviction of tax evasion. Snipes was first found guilty in 2008 of dodging more than $15 million in taxes on income earned during the peak of his career. His lawyers argued that Snipes’ tax advisers, who also received jail terms, had convinced him there were no laws binding him to pay tax and that the sentence was “unreasonable.” But the case was not enough to sway the court. Even a letter from Denzel Washington to the District Court judge who upheld it could not save Snipes. “Wesley is like a mighty oak tree,” Washington wrote, “Many who know him have witnessed the fruit of his labours. I have sat in his shade and even been protected by his presence.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 20-9-2010 by robbinsj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The note was supplied by someone identifying with the "free men" movement. This is a movement of people so desperate to not pay taxes that they will use any means necessary to get their point across; including ignoring facts and refusing to engage in a discussion about their ideas with anyone above a third grade education level.

My advice is to ignore this as the rubbish that it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Nice replys, I am currently a college student started my 3rd year. I am majoring in accounting and finance. I asked my professors the same questions raised here if we are supposed to be paying our income tax. all of them said yes and told me that the federal reserve bank is a government entity not a private company or private bank.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
ATS just inserted my latest post twice.

edit on 20-9-2010 by computerwiz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is as old as the hills and a bunch of Bull.
If you don't pay your taxes all you will end up with is a HUGE bill and penalties.
OR jail time.
I suggest you not take legal advice from notices on phone poles!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Interesting reply from your professor. I remember a similar conversation in Finance class (years ago) and the bottom line is this: as a citizen of the US, there is not an obligation to pay taxes, per se - but - there is an obligation to follow the law. You need to focus on Congress and the tax LAWS imposed by them, that are obligatory. Of course, should you find a LEGAL way around it (i.e. tax loopholes) than by all means, take advantage of them.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah, there are quite a few people who run around the country preying on people's frustrations over taxes, offering all kinds of schemes for you to avoid paying them. But a good portion of them, and the fools who listen to them, end up either in JAIL or having to pay a lot of back taxes and fines.

But, hey. In the spirit of legal research, you go ahead and not pay. Let us know how it works out for you.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I had done an impromptu at Central Texas College years ago. I asked the class if they really made a dollar according to the Coinage Act of 1792. I told them what the act stated. They said, "no." I said, "then you don't have to file income taxes because because you didn't make a lawful dollar." Then I pulled out the 1992 IRS tax book instructions and told them that it said, "You are among the millions of Americans who comply with the tax law voluntarily."
Voluntarily?
See the section called, "A Note From the Commissioner" on page 3 of the document below:
www.irs.gov...

Here's some more quotes:
Our tax system is based on individual self-assessment and voluntary compliance. “Mortimer Caplin, IRS Commissioner, 1975 IRS IR Audit Manual

The mission of the service is to encourage and achieve the highest possible degree of voluntary compliance. “Donald C. Alexander, IRS Commissioner, Federal Register, March 1974

The IRS’s primary task is to collect taxes under a voluntary compliance system. “Jerome Kurtz IRS Commissioner, 1980 IR Annual Report

We have a voluntary compliance system. “Fred Goldberg, IRS Commissioner, Nightline with Ted Koppel, Apr.13, 1990

Our system of taxation is based on voluntary assessment and payment, not upon distraint. “United States v. Flora, 362 US 145 (1958)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is no law requiring people in the United States to pay income tax. Watch Aaron Russo's documentary, 'America: Freedom To Fascism':

video.google.com...#

Income tax was a Communist innovation and appeared in the Communist Manifesto in the 19th century:

www.libertyzone.com...

Judges still often send people to jail in the U.S. for not paying income tax, despite the absence of any law saying they have to pay.

A small number of people HAVE successfully argued their case in court though for not paying it and been let off.

The IRS makes a point of targetting non payers to make an example of them though (including carrying out frightening armed raids on their homes), such as with Sherry Peel Jackson:

freesherry.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by texastig

You are misrepresenting the usage and context of the term "voluntary compliance" in your attempted rebuttal of the OP.

I would advise you to go to dictionary.com where you will find

An assumption or principle that taxpayers will comply with tax laws and, more importantly, accurately report their income and deductions honestly.

I, along with every citizen of this county including yourself, do in some way practice a form of voluntary compliance every day. I am not speaking of voluntary compliance relating to tax laws; rather the voluntary compliance with various local, state, and federal laws that we all engage in every day.

The irrationality of your representation of the intent of the IRS with their statements of voluntary compliance is rooted in your use of false logic and your attempts to use an inapplicable and contextually inappropriate definition of the term "voluntary compliance."

I would like to state now that the potential behaviors engaged in by these "free men", that I expressed in my first post in this thread, may potentially manifest soon in this very thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Amendment 16 to the US Constitution:
"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

usconstitution.net

wiki

As much as I hate taxes, the US Congress has the right to levy an income tax. It's most governments' primary source of income.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
Nice replys, I am currently a college student started my 3rd year. I am majoring in accounting and finance. I asked my professors the same questions raised here if we are supposed to be paying our income tax. all of them said yes and told me that the federal reserve bank is a government entity not a private company or private bank.

If these are the things you are being told...I think your proffs are either clueless or motivated to maintain a myth. The Federal Reserve is NOT a government agency. It IS privately held.

So... You may take their statements with a grain of salt.

EDIT: Ask yourself, if the Fed was a government entity...why would the government be paying interest to itself? Seems like a lot of added paperwork for a zero-sum result.

edit on 9/24/2010 by Amaterasu because: Adding more info

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
Amendment 16 to the US Constitution:
"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

usconstitution.net

wiki

As much as I hate taxes, the US Congress has the right to levy an income tax. It's most governments' primary source of income.

Agreed. But the income tax laws have never been ratified in Congress. So... Thus far, they have not levied any income tax. It IS voluntary, technically, though it is forced in practice.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmaterasuAgreed. But the income tax laws have never been ratified in Congress. So... Thus far, they have not levied any income tax. It IS voluntary, technically, though it is forced in practice.
Uh, Section 1 of Title 26 of the United States Code:

There is hereby imposed on the taxable income of every individual...a tax determined in accordance with the following table...

edit on 24-9-2010 by nataylor because: Added link

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

I think what he meant was it wasn't ratified properly (in the spirit of the constitution). Being the major banks of the time got together, wrote the legislation that would create the fed, and start an income tax, and bribed certain members of congress to hold a secret meeting to vote while all the others were away on vacation (Christmas I think it was).

Just like every law in this country, it was paid for, and written by, large corporatist interests. nothing more, nothing less. Every country is owned and operated by the wealthy. That's just human history, present and future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join