It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
actualy its fact, Muhammad was a dirty pedo when her married a child and was a dirty pedo when he had sex with her, this is fact

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Ah. We have an intellectual here

So it is so because you say it is so? Nice logic. Do you even know what a "pedo" (paedophile) is? It is obvious you have little knowledge on the subject, and you're just attempting to troll.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
well i know exactly what 1 is , i know that its wrong to marry prepubesant girls and have sex with them,but if you advocate sex with little girls then you must be pedo as well, im not a troll but i suppose you entitled to you opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
well i know exactly what 1 is , i know that its wrong to marry prepubesant girls and have sex with them,but if you advocate sex with little girls then you must be pedo as well, im not a troll but i suppose you entitled to you opinion.

Aha, and how come all narrations say that he only married his wife AFTER she reached puberty?
So, where is the "prepubesant" part here?

Do you also know that Joseph married Mary when she was 12? And she basically gave birth to Jesus when she was 13?

Ever heard of other cultures, where marriage in early age is quite common? Heck, even in the WESTERN culture (England, Germany, ...) up until 100 years ago it was the most normal thing to merry a girl in her teens (13, 14 ...) or even YOUNGER.

But, no, you shut your eyes and only want to see what YOU want to see, and slander and spit.

Oh, how He knew:

They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse.
- Quran, 3:118

edit on 10/13/2010 by skajkingdom because: I can

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom
Aha, and how come all narrations say that he only married his wife AFTER she reached puberty?

Really?

Which narratives?

Do you also know that Joseph married Mary when she was 12? And she basically gave birth to Jesus when she was 13?

Muhammed had intercourse with Aisha when she was 9 according to the Hadiths.

Over and over again the great Islamic scholars state that Aisha was 9 when her marriage was consummated. No serious Muslim scholar doubts this. Generally it is only embarrassed Muslims living in the West who challenge her age.

www.answering-islam.org...

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234 "

Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

From the hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309

Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine….

From the hadith of the Sunan of Abu Dawud, volume 2, #2116

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

www.answering-islam.org...#

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wow, beautiful example of getting Pwned.

I love it when someone full of hubris declares others to be ignorant just because the ideas being suggested seem far fetched and then that person full of hubris gets completely owned.

Paedophilia was very common all over the world long ago. THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT IN ANY WAY.

Just because someones culture accepted it as being OK does not mean that we should turn the other cheek. That principle is relevant in regards to things like polygamy laws and stuff like that, but things like pedophilia and rape and what not.

Pedophilia is opposed to VERY FUNDAMENTAL human rights. The cultural significance argument is very valid when dealing with certain topics, but not this one.

Just because your culture says that its ok does not make it right. The culture I was born into violently hates gay people and people of color, but thats ok because its just part of their culture?

Muhammad was a pedophile as were many, many, many other powerful men throughout time and to this day. Dont get caught up thinking this is just an Islam thing too.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune

All books are just fine, it is man that has distorted them, changed them to better suite the cause. Only the Quran is said to be the original version of the book of God.

I'm not taking sides here...I'm an Atheist, I just love this stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Cream Puff Brigade: How a group of Islamist radicals became the laughing stock of the Taliban... because they missed their mothers

German intelligence sources have revealed a group of fanatical Islamist radicals became the laughing stock of the Taliban because they missed their mothers during a training camp.

'When they left Hamburg, some of them had still been living at home with their parents in the rooms they'd grown up in.

'They fancied themselves fierce warriors, but they turned out to be major failures.'

Aged 21 to 55, one was a former drug addict, one a failed businessman with a mentally disturbed brother, and another a small-time 'pothead' with a criminal record for petty theft offences. Most were jobless. '

Bedridden, feverish and afflicted with diarrhea, they were probably more of a burden than a boon to jihad,' the article said.

They were upset at having to pay for their food and weapons. Their Taliban masters made them write begging letters home seeking more and more cash. 'During their telephone calls and in their e-mails back home, they sounded less and less enthusiastic and more and more discouraged about waging jihad,' the security sources said.

Sidiqui‘s younger brother was the first to pack it in and return home to his parents.

Makanese also gave in to the rough conditions. He donned a burqa to get to the German embassy in Islamabad. He was arrested when he got back to Germany and is now in custody where he has, according to the security services, 'been singing like a canary in the hopes of a reduced sentence when he gets to court'.

'Shahab Dashti and Naamen Meziche were killed in a U.S. drone attack on Mir Ali two weeks ago.

'The only people left from the original group are the two women, both of whom are now pregnant,' said Spiegel.

www.dailymail.co.uk... HRRqw

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune
Greetings,

I knew about the name 'Muhammad' appearing in the Bible some time ago, but someone sent me a link to a video that I thought I'd share. I guess some may see it as Islamic propaganda.

I wouldn't recommend reading the comments on that site though, as some of the language is atrocious.

The Absolute Truth about Muhammad in the Bible

I have to admit it made me laugh in parts, but the subject is serious so it's worth watching the whole thing.

Given time, the truth will prevail.

Who cares lol

Never trust a muslim, muslims can lie for allah

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

Ever heard of other cultures, where marriage in early age is quite common? Heck, even in the WESTERN culture (England, Germany, ...) up until 100 years ago it was the most normal thing to merry a girl in her teens (13, 14 ...) or even YOUNGER.

But, no, you shut your eyes and only want to see what YOU want to see, and slander and spit.

Oh, how He knew:

They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse.
- Quran, 3:118

edit on 10/13/2010 by skajkingdom because: I can

The problem is my friend that when a religion such as islam claim the high ground on all issues of morality it sticks in one's throat when one of its prophets deems it acceptable for himself to commit acts that go against the grain.

I find it hilarious that you muslim's say that killing is wrong, child abuse is wrong, opression of women is wrong, all these are "immoral by the word of god" and then yet we see that your prophet has decided he is exempt from these rules.

Isn't mohammed the example on which all muslims must follow?

hmmmm I guess I understand now why you muslims go round marrying little girls, blowing each other up, beating and oppressing women and restricting freedoms of speech and freedoms of expression.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brahmanite

I love it when someone full of hubris declares others to be ignorant just because the ideas being suggested seem far fetched and then that person full of hubris gets completely owned.

Paedophilia was very common all over the world long ago. THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT IN ANY WAY.

Just because someones culture accepted it as being OK does not mean that we should turn the other cheek. That principle is relevant in regards to things like polygamy laws and stuff like that, but things like pedophilia and rape and what not.

Pedophilia is opposed to VERY FUNDAMENTAL human rights. The cultural significance argument is very valid when dealing with certain topics, but not this one.

Just because your culture says that its ok does not make it right. The culture I was born into violently hates gay people and people of color, but thats ok because its just part of their culture?

Muhammad was a pedophile as were many, many, many other powerful men throughout time and to this day. Dont get caught up thinking this is just an Islam thing too.

Actually you are wrong. It must be an Islam thing.

Morals in religion HAVE NO BEARING ON ONE'S CULTURE.

Morals are godly and set down by these sheeps shepard. So basically for you to say "oh well people used to rape kids back in the day because of the culture its ok lets forgive" you are wrong because all these muslims follow the wrods of god so if they rape kiddys they do so because their god says its ok.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is for the atheist person: Take your belief of believing in nothing but yet you take the time to get your sources from the internet to disprove people's beliefs...when has atheists became passive? ah I know since you don't believe in anything yet you believe all the BS other people writes about other religions. Because believing in nothing doesn't make you feel whole and yet you are to scared to try something new, because that means then you must start thinking for yourself, and you are quite in a comfort zone being passive!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

The rebellious people are waiting for a Savior, but when their promised Savior came, they disbelieved him!

And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is ( Muhammad) the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic. 61:6 Holy Qur'an

Peace!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluesBassist

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune
Greetings,

I knew about the name 'Muhammad' appearing in the Bible some time ago, but someone sent me a link to a video that I thought I'd share. I guess some may see it as Islamic propaganda.

I wouldn't recommend reading the comments on that site though, as some of the language is atrocious.

The Absolute Truth about Muhammad in the Bible

I have to admit it made me laugh in parts, but the subject is serious so it's worth watching the whole thing.

Given time, the truth will prevail.

Who cares lol

Never trust a muslim, muslims can lie for allah

???

So lame.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluesBassist

Actually you are wrong. It must be an Islam thing.

Morals in religion HAVE NO BEARING ON ONE'S CULTURE.

Morals are godly and set down by these sheeps shepard. So basically for you to say "oh well people used to rape kids back in the day because of the culture its ok lets forgive" you are wrong because all these muslims follow the wrods of god so if they rape kiddys they do so because their god says its ok.

Wow...

Where is your proof. Lets say we play a game of top trumps. I bring the media cases of child abuse by priests...what are you gonna bring?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I really wonder who you are. You would slander the best person that ever set foot on this earth?
I wonder who you would class as a role model, bring anyone, and the Prophet Muhammad is better than them.

On the day of judgement, some will be given their book of deeds in their left hands, and they will say 'woe to it', 'what kind of book is this that leaves nothing out and records everything with numbers'. Life is short you will soon come to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Going back to the OP... there is a passage in Isaiah which foretells the coming of Mohammad, with clues that could only apply to Mohammad.
Christians can deny it all they want...but its right there in their bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join