It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So is there any new pics of the MOTHER SHIP?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

I believe so! The OP want's to post them.
Can someone tell us what's going on here? I'm a lost for words on this thread!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Apparently Alex is unable to post. See the notice that he very recently posted on my profile comments. You can't miss it. I wonder when he'll be able to post? I would luv to continue this conversation about the pictures in the OP from Alex's perspective.

You never know, he could end up helping to save our very lives.

Star

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Apparently Alex is unable to post. See the notice that he very recently posted on my profile comments. You can't miss it. I wonder when he'll be able to post? I would luv to continue this conversation about the pictures in the OP from Alex's perspective.

Star

Not too sure about the life saving part...not much is in our hands... where you going to run? Maybe use HAARP to stop them? Hmmm

What is OP?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Apparently Alex is unable to post. See the notice that he very recently posted on my profile comments. You can't miss it.

He posted it on mine, too. Maybe he thinks spamming the U2U system will aid his cause. It wont.

I wonder when he'll be able to post?

When he can discuss the subject matter in a civil manner, as opposed to just posting Youtube videos of red-neck delusionals as evidence of his beliefs, whilst ignoring legitimate criticism and skepticism and resorting to name-calling.

I would luv to continue this conversation about the pictures in the OP from Alex's perspective.

His perspective is skewed, to say the least.

And he’d probably write something like: “this is Jesus Crhist coming towards earth an I believe that with my heart. Von Helton speaks the truth an I no this as he is a good man not like those Brain Wash humans.

we all new this was coming an we ignored the signs of the elite an the evil story of Nibiru. So we will be safe because this is Yeshua coming in his mother ship with Jesus. I deeply believe this, but I not a Christian so you hybrids can forget that.”

Oh my goodness...

How, exactly, would a Christian ufologist fanatic save our lives?

If the likes of BIONICLE ALEX, or any other over-excited “ufo researcher”, are our only hope of warning us as to an alien invasion, then we are screwed. Simple as that.

They have no credibility at all so noone lsitens.

edit on 22-10-2010 by Beamish because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
While Aliens more than likely exist, I've never understood their logic. Why travel 90 billion light years through time and space only to abduct drunk red necks in the rural United States, and disclose their plans to mentally unstable people who hear 'voices' and won't be believed by the relevant authorities. They may be super clever beings, but I see a huge flaw in their plan :-)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Glad to help....

What is OP?

Took me a few weeks, when I was new, to decipher that short acronym.

Means (two things), depending on context:

Either, "Original Poster" (if referring to the person who started the thread), or, "Original Post" (if referring to the starting thread post, itself).

See??

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
Did this get your attention?
If not then this will. Massive triangle ufo hidden on spaceweather.

You need to really look here because theyve hidden most of the image of the ufo behind the words. (no comet comes out)
Its that obvious even stevie wonder could see this one!!
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

How can you say:

You need to really look…

in one breath and then state:

Its that obvious…

If it’s obvious, then we don’t “really need to look” do we?

And besides, there are so many objects flitting about in the clip you’ve provided – all travelling in various directions – that the likelihood that when the clip ends several have converged to make a pattern is extremely high.

And besides that, whatever you’re seeing, I aint.

No giant triangle UFO.

No mothership.

Nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Star

Not too sure about the life saving part...not much is in our hands... where you going to run? Maybe use HAARP to stop them? Hmmm

What is OP?

OP is short for opium. Just kidding.

And Alex needs to post normally again. But I guess he's grounded.

He wanted me to let you know his side of the story...

"PsychNurse: Not too sure about the life saving part...not much is in our hands... where you going to run? Maybe use HAARP to stop them? Hmmm

Me: People are confusing because they are not reading the post and thats bad! because this is what happens when you get people bashing your thread (CONFUSIONS). I believe that the Space Ships near Pluto are stationed there till Jehovah gives the Order, most of the other space ship we see hovering around our planet Earth are Demons. Some might be Angels from the Pluto area, they fight each other as you can see on one of the videos I posted on this posted taken by NASA, which it shows you someone is shooting towards a UFO the flying object just fly in a very high speed avoiding geting hit. There will be a Celestial Battle between these two entities, Angels, Demons the sons of the Demons "Nephilim Hybrids" and Brain Washed Humans ( or better said many Antichrist humans ) and yes we can do alot to save our selves, the bible is the instruction book of How to Survive this Armagedon and Live in eternal life here on earth, ( what the Mayas called "The New Beginning" )

We can save our selves if we stop having ATS interventions. "

Fallin,

Star

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Apparently Alex is unable to post. See the notice that he very recently posted on my profile comments. You can't miss it.

He posted it on mine, too. Maybe he thinks spamming the U2U system will aid his cause. It wont.

I wonder when he'll be able to post?

When he can discuss the subject matter in a civil manner, as opposed to just posting Youtube videos of red-neck delusionals as evidence of his beliefs, whilst ignoring legitimate criticism and skepticism and resorting to name-calling.

I would luv to continue this conversation about the pictures in the OP from Alex's perspective.

His perspective is skewed, to say the least.

And he’d probably write something like: “this is Jesus Crhist coming towards earth an I believe that with my heart. Von Helton speaks the truth an I no this as he is a good man not like those Brain Wash humans.

we all new this was coming an we ignored the signs of the elite an the evil story of Nibiru. So we will be safe because this is Yeshua coming in his mother ship with Jesus. I deeply believe this, but I not a Christian so you hybrids can forget that.”

Oh my goodness...

How, exactly, would a Christian ufologist fanatic save our lives?

If the likes of BIONICLE ALEX, or any other over-excited “ufo researcher”, are our only hope of warning us as to an alien invasion, then we are screwed. Simple as that.

They have no credibility at all so noone lsitens.

edit on 22-10-2010 by Beamish because: spelling

Your Goodness,

You pose a logical question. But I wish you could see beyond the label you stick to Alex: "Christian ufologist fanatic" and hear the essence of his message. Yes, of course, you raise the credibility issue, understandably. But really, this thread isn't about Alex' religious beliefs or about his credibility. He's never claimed to be an expert or a ufologist, if he has, then that could very well earn him the label of "fanatic". Or are you calling him a fanatic because he believes in Yahweh? And, if so, what does that have to do with giant space ships?

Dude you're goin' off in an extreme direction. Of course Alex isn't "our only hope of warning us as to an alien invasion".. Please get a grip.

This thread is about not only saving ourselves but looking out for our fellow men. Alex could very well help save our lives just by starting this thread and by engaging critical thinking skills together to try to makes sense of these objects in outer space.

Alex has every right to state his opinion on ATS (as long as he doesn't break the rules). If you don't like it, don't listen. Leave. Bye. It's as simple as that.

Star

edit on 23-10-2010 by Antoniastar because:
edit on 23-10-2010 by Antoniastar because: typo
extra DIV
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Another threat that can be dismissed
The lime limit when they should arrive is long due.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Star

What is OP?

OP is short for opium. Just kidding.

And Alex needs to post normally again. But I guess he's grounded.

He wanted me to let you know his side of the story...

"PsychNurse: Not too sure about the life saving part...not much is in our hands... where you going to run? Maybe use HAARP to stop them? Hmmm

Me: People are confusing because they are not reading the post and thats bad! because this is what happens when you get people bashing your thread (CONFUSIONS). I believe that the Space Ships near Pluto are stationed there till Jehovah gives the Order, most of the other space ship we see hovering around our planet Earth are Demons. Some might be Angels from the Pluto area, they fight each other as you can see on one of the videos I posted on this posted taken by NASA, which it shows you someone is shooting towards a UFO the flying object just fly in a very high speed avoiding geting hit. There will be a Celestial Battle between these two entities, Angels, Demons the sons of the Demons "Nephilim Hybrids" and Brain Washed Humans ( or better said many Antichrist humans ) and yes we can do alot to save our selves, the bible is the instruction book of How to Survive this Armagedon and Live in eternal life here on earth, ( what the Mayas called "The New Beginning" )

We can save our selves if we stop having ATS interventions. "

Fallin,

Star

You did see that I'm a PsychNurse right... That's not an off the cuff name. do you really expect me to by that S**T...seriously? Where in the hell do you get this crap from? As far as I'm concerned your information comes from a hobbit on planet Goonie Goo Goo!
You should start a religious compound in Wacko!
edit on 25-10-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You pose a logical question.

Thank you. There’s far too little logic used in threads such as this.

But I wish you could see beyond the label you stick to Alex: "Christian ufologist fanatic" and hear the essence of his message.

He talks of Christ coming in a space ship. Not Mohamed, Buddha or any other prophet, there fore the Christian ufologist tag. And as to the “essence” of his “message”; there isn’t any “message”, and the ideas he is promoting are those that are also promoted by Von Helton.

That should speak volumes to you. If it doesn’t, then maybe you need to expand your knowledge base.

Yes, of course, you raise the credibility issue, understandably.

Because the topic has no credibility.

But really, this thread isn't about Alex' religious beliefs or about his credibility.

He included his beliefs in the OP, and attempted to support them by claiming that he believes Jesus is coming back on a rocket ship. Why can we not comment on relevant concepts the author of this thread has, himself, included?

He's never claimed to be an expert or a ufologist, if he has, then that could very well earn him the label of "fanatic".

No, but he is insisting that he is correct, and refused to discuss the subject with anyone who disagreed with him. What does that make him?

Or are you calling him a fanatic because he believes in Yahweh? And, if so, what does that have to do with giant space ships?

That is an assumption, and has absolutely no basis in anything I have posted on this thread.

Dude you're goin' off in an extreme direction. Of course Alex isn't "our only hope of warning us as to an alien invasion".. Please get a grip.

I did not add the religious aspect to this thread, BIONICLE ALEX did. As such, he is promoting his own beliefs, as in belief in the divinity of Jesus and His imminent return and the veracity of the Bible, even if he says he is not a Christian.

If BIONICLE ALEX was our only hope, then we have no hope.

I have a grip on reality, thank you very much.

I doubt if reality has any bearing on this thread, more an importance that is projected onto it from UFO believers who refuse to question information given to them no matter where that information comes from, and a serious amount of wishful thinking.

This thread is about not only saving ourselves but looking out for our fellow men.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with saving lives. Your thinking it does is an example of a false importance being projected on to it.

Alex could very well help save our lives just by starting this thread and by engaging critical thinking skills together to try to makes sense of these objects in outer space.

BIONICLE ALEX’s thread will save no lives whatsoever.

Period.

And as to him – and other believers – exhibiting any “critical thinking”; show me an example. In fact, show me one concrete, irrefutable example of his – and your - belief that giant UFOs are approaching Earth.

Just one.

Critical thinking would involve a willingness to not only face criticism and skepticism, but to counter it with legitimate and well thought out argument.

And besides, he uses Von Helton as a source of information. Where is the critical thinking there?

Alex has every right to state his opinion on ATS (as long as he doesn't break the rules).

I agree. But he also should learn to discuss his beliefs, as opposed to just spamming the thread with CGI videos and the opinions of red-neck “experts”.

If you don't like it, don't listen.

Am I not allowed an opinion, or the right of reply? Who made you a Moderator?

Leave.

No. if you have a problem with my contributions, approach a Moderator with your complaints.

Bye.

Are you going? Shame. I’m not.

It's as simple as that.

Simple is a very apt word to apply to this thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Who shut you up?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Wait what?
Who shut who here? No one has been shut up! Alex is taking a break. AFK baby!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

For how long?

thanks for the reply mate

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

I don't know!
Give it time and he'll return.
Give it time.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
OK. Let's say this guy is legit and this is all true. Many people, universities etc. around the world have telescopes and will eventually see them. It just seems that even TPTB couldn't "silence" everyone. If it is indeed true (God help us all), I'm guessing more and more information will start popping up on the web as well as mainstream news in the upcoming months. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
its in live stream video.dot.ca.gov... , its still going on.. have any of u seen anything like?, is this explainable?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join