It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

OK. Let's say this guy is legit and this is all true.

I’d rather not. And it isn’t.

Many people, universities etc. around the world have telescopes and will eventually see them. It just seems that even TPTB couldn't "silence" everyone.

Absolutely correct. There are well over a hundred countries that have amateur astronomy clubs:

www.astronomyclubs.com...

And if you add up all the individual clubs, their membership and the vast amount of varying technology they collectively have, then there would be no way that giant spaceships would go unnoticed.

No way at all.

There are way too many curious eyes staring at the skies for something so profound and unusual to go unnoticed.

If it is indeed true (God help us all)…

BIONICLE ALEX’s claims are not true.

I will state that I, nor anyone else, can categorically state that there are absolutely no alien space ships sailing about in our solar system. All things are possible.

However, we can comment on the “evidence” presented in this thread; it is fanciful at best, and at worst founded on imagination and religious wishful-thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yea sure call the blue spaceship a wishfull thinking.
wouldnt you love them to come here and invade us so you can tell its harpa or bluebeam?
how about when they fire their lasers?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

If its any consolation BIONICLE ALEX, I am a student right now, and for my advanced astronomy class, we get to take control of a government observatory installation in Anza Borrego, California. If you can get me the coordinates in space for the observatory to look at, I will be willing to try and see if theres anything out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

yea sure call the blue spaceship a wishfull thinking.

What blue spaceship? Show me an actual, identifiable spaceship – as opposed to a digital artifact or a motion blur – and I’ll apologize.

wouldnt you love them to come here and invade us so you can tell its harpa or bluebeam?

Nope, you lost me there. Who’s “them”?

how about when they fire their lasers?

That question doesn’t make any sense whatsoever…

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so when will these ships be here?
my bags are packed...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i dont know man... we will just have to wait for them go get closer so we may get a clear look on what they are.
but how would you want a clear picture from pluto?
i know it may not be enough
but its pretty serious

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic, there's no ships coming..if they were, you dont think amateur astronomers would be making a big deal about it?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

i dont know man... we will just have to wait for them go get closer so we may get a clear look on what they are.

There’s no “they” (if you’ll forgive the grammar). No ships. Nothing.

but how would you want a clear picture from pluto?
i know it may not be enough

Actually, a clear photograph of a space ship that wasn’t ours would settle the discussion instantly.

But all we have are digital artifacts and time-lapse blurs.

but its pretty serious

No it’s not. It’s laughable.

Tell me why it’s “serious”.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Giant space ships headed towards Earth....your post was way back in Sept 2010.

OK..so I am waiting.....

Still waiting out here...

Hey look there.... nope, that's a street lighht....

Hello?.... anybody?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
These ships must be really slow moving as this has been going on for ages, maybe its all those big lazer cannons slowing them down. When the ETA ET's Arrival

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lol, I got foe'ed by the OP because of my last comment

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

He will always foe people. I don't see why he doesn't post anymore.
Is he scared of something now? We need answers!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

BIONICLE ALEX is post banned. Hence, no more wisdom of Von Helton...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...
by the time "they" get through with their plans if real we might be wishing something had come down
..just kidding..but I agree with you. All you have to do is look at the video to see a good example of
what we are becoming. How long do you think that kind of world is going to last? One wonders.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I want an fg42! : *(

what to do what to do. wth I have to buy can food for my whole extended family b/c they dont believe anything. Better to be prepared than not.

What a light show it will be if the nations fight them. I assume we will see the US particle beam and laser beams put into use assuming they are any good.

Theyre calling.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ive been much a reader than a poster here, but has any one cross refrenced this? i can no longer find these objects on wiki sky but they are still on sky-map, i also checked them against google sky... and nothing apart from.....

sky map co. 13 24 23.11 +11 27 54.7 you will see a blue triangle

Now on google sky co. 13 24 23.03 +11 26 48.16 you will also see the triangle shape tho not in blue, you will also see that it is in a different postion from sky map. Easy done by verifying it's location from the sounding stars. Is the object moving?

Now on Sky map i found a lot of objects that i didnt know what they were including some orange doughnut shapes.

Sky map co. 13 28 43.85 +16 44 29.70 here you will see 5 of these objects and long orange streaks which appear to be made by these objects, not saying they are made by them just appear to be! Now these objects look like these here www.youtube.com... or is this just collimation?

I did end up finding 26 objects on Sky Map (yes i was bored) and ploted them onto google sky to see what comes up and noticed that the objects were in a near straight line.

How old is the photo on Sky Map?

Just my bit!

If and a big if they are some kind of ship, then why would they be in a rush to get here? it would not matter to them as we are not going no where!
edit on 5-11-2010 by solme because: (no reason given)
Edit for spelling
edit on 5-11-2010 by solme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow I am still struggling to understand how this thread is even still alive. No Jesus carrying, giant blue light squiggle, spaceships sauntering to Earth, folks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think what happened, is these ships got pulled over by the space police for being over their weight limit, and i think Semperfortis tipped em off, thats why theyre not here yet....hmmmm

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

i thnk we should have a 420 break with any and all of these ET's and actually see what theyre about!, if its true about them creating us, then i dont think they would mind! The Native Indian tribes most likely would know, we should have someone from each Nation or Tribe, indiginous to theyre land and have them go and speak with them. And as far as the gold thing is concerned that my friend is very laughable, i think that if they really wanted gold dont you think they could just replicate it with theyre technology? Michu kaku already said that in order for ANY species to come here out from the galaxy they are already to be considered a type 3 or 4 civilization. Just think about that for awhile.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Where do we sign up for the mass suicide at the coming of thy lord ! ?????

I'll be documenting.....Taking pictures and stuff.....LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64 >>

join