It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Hey guys it looks like the OPs video has been debunked here
Also, I gave the guy that debunked it some real video for him to try and debunk which was this one and this one

These are images and video clips WITH REFERENCES from N.A.S.A. Also interviews from respected N.A.S.A. Astronauts claiming they know there is extraterrestrials. I challenge anyone to debunk these.

-Alien

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok, so basically, we are all being prepared/brainwashed. Who will be able to resist the sight of massive spaceships, most will be caught up in a sense of euphoria, like a kind of timed event, possibly after some kind of global conspiracy being revealed, thus creating enough dissent towards the existing system, although the system was playing people right from the start. We will see these crafts and we will be in such an intense state that it will be the ripe time to totally convert our minds to the alien system. At which point they land, and eventually we are phased out as a species... There is something more to it that this I feel, something to do with timetravel or timecorridors, perhaps the crossing of timelines, or some major shift, but essentially something engineered. Its hard to explain, but I often feel like many people around me are all the same, or perhaps aliens that appear to have human form, and im not talking just hybrids, as they are actually quite obvious, im talking about even more advanced aliens that can basically make us see them to look like humans, when in fact they are not, and have been living side-by-side with us for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It might sound funny but the official site of the Greek department of defence have this in their news section.

They read the "news" on Pravda.Now i don't know how credible Pravda is,but in the Greek DoD they either have a good sense of humor, they do know sth that we don't or have nothing better to do....
(They definetely need a better translator,cause they talk about 5 ships:lol

The article is in Greek,they don't deny nor confirm anything.They only state at the end of the article:"Let's hope that this report is totally inaccurate"

Defencenet

And here is the Pravda article.
Pravda article

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
It might sound funny but the official site of the Greek department of defence have this in their news section.

They read the "news" on Pravda.Now i don't know how credible Pravda is,but in the Greek DoD they either have a good sense of humor, they do know sth that we don't or have nothing better to do....
(They definetely need a better translator,cause they talk about 5 ships:lol

The article is in Greek,they don't deny nor confirm anything.They only state at the end of the article:"Let's hope that this report is totally inaccurate"

Pravda is full of truths, half-truths, truthiness, a little bit of everything.
It's a good thing, I would think, that the Greek DoD has a sense of humor, and good that they don't have anything better to do.
Also good that they're open minded, because you never know.....
And yeah, hopefully the report is inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
look i think that von has done some serious research on this, he may come across a bit quirky at times but seriously i dont think any can judge or discredit this. its realy very intresting but no one can say for definite what these objects are but surley if they where inteligent life they would be here by now?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

It was this forum that introduced me to Mr Von Helton. Now i watch all of his videos. I do not believe everything he says is true but he does show the evidence for it. However once the evidence has been shown be will continue to ramble for 15mins about how he'll be ready with his gun and things of that nature.

Also that video about how someone sent a code to him in binery about how he was the saver of earth. Then he actually continued to talk about it as if it was true and aliens sent him the message then it was the KGB, NWO etc etc.

However in nature to topic. I have seen the pictures and do believe that there's something there but if its the mothership and alien force i do not no. However the UN appointing the first contact of ET, the vatican with there statement a few months ago and finally the alieged statement that is about to be made from Obama its only a matter of time before the truth will be reveled. Will it be from this issue of ships coming to earth i didnt think so, but we shall see.

Drustew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

what statement from obama are you talking about? source? link?

thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

All News Web

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important "off the cuff" announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens. Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.
Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter. From what we understand The President will concede that there is 'some evidence' to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.
All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

I dont know how creditable the above website is but i came apon it when looking for the other story about SETI confirming these ships are actually there.

Do you or anyone here know if that website is creditable?

Drustew
edit on 1/11/2011 by Drustew because: Fixed Link

edit on 1/11/2011 by Drustew because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/11/2011 by Drustew because: Fixed link

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

i dont know how credible that site is however i have just googled it and that story seems to keep popping up everywhere so its just not that website you should be asking if its credible

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

This is ture. There is a few webistes reporting this. However alot of them seen to report to an annoucement going to be made in 2009. I tried to find more about what was actually said but it seems to be more a release of documents under the freedom of information act.

The above mentioned Von Helton also commented on the Obama annoucement to be soon. Although as said before you kind of have to take his comments for what there worth (Not alot
)

This article HERE also claims to have debunked the above topic as have many others aswell of course.

Another thing i have thought about this claim IF true is that the goverments around the world would clearly know about this and have been contacted by the Alien race and there will be nothing to worry about. Where as if they were coming with bad intensions then they would be abit more covert about the arrival and make sure they werent visible as the element of suprise is one of the most fital aspects of any war.

Drustew

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
very intresting article and it makes alot of sense but the problem is where is his evidence? he is slagging an article with an article

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

It seems the information he has presented is his own. He states:

To my very experienced eye (30+ years as an astronomer, and well over a decade dealing with digital imagery including staring at raw Hubble data in excruciating detail

This in my opinion is a good creditable source that needs to be considered if the above information about the person in question is true.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
it would be a credible source but its the same problem with everything proving it, i dunno i suppose you just have a little faith sometimes and he does tell a good story maby it is all true

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
where are these blobs now have they gone near Jupiter yet if not how close are they and when will they pass by Jupiter thats when we will know if they are ships or not if they manage to get past the gravitational pull of Jupiter while not being affected in any way?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Drustew

That site has no credibility whatsoever.
You may be interested to read this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It has plenty of info in it as to why that site is banned on ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Have these craft come closer? Are there any new images of where they are now. They must be giant, and in no hurry to come here, they are waiting, I suspect for 2012, and are probably Annunaki ships. They are said to be returning at that time. I am sure if they can, Nasa will stop any info from the public.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have skimmed over quite a few pages (not most, but seen enough) to
know that I agree with others that even if the premise of this thread were true, I'd prefer it
come from a reliable source who is not a slob who cannot even take care of his himself or his home,
who does not pick his ear (or any other orifice) or smoke and drink (anything) in such a short video. It is nauseating. blechhh not to mention the need to want to toss bleach on my screen gave me a headache.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey!

Why aren't they here yet?

I need a ride...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
have these so called blobs moved at all since the first post? if so where are they now?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
By all accounts they're just beyond the orbit of Pluto and will become visible [to most with a telescope I guess) once they get near Mars... and yeah, you guessed it, they're due here in.... December 2012.
news.asiaone.com...

Just caught it on asia news where there's also an example of a decent Indonesian crop circle... an odd one that, as I'd never heard of crop circles in rice paddy fields before this and it looks remarkably similar to some found in the west of the UK.... please don't tell me some back-packing hoaxers made this one, too.
www.asiaone.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64 >>

join