It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: What Turned the Twin Towers to DUST on 9/11?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by Bedlam

Blah blahblah

What does this have to do with the slow mo video Judy presents that shows steel becoming dust?

It doesn't. It does show the spire falling out from under the dust.

Much more convincing than your opinion.

Iron dust in air explodes. See also: pyrophoric. Not an opinion.

Or do u believe all magicians because you cant figure out the trick?

Materials don't have "dustify" on their phase diagrams. And to vaporize the materials at that speed would flatten every building on the island. Physics - it's not just a good idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

As far as you know.

The limits of human knowledge are much

Rethink your paradigms

Address that slow mo video

Or don't

See my eta for spire debate
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-12-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Another_Nut
reply to post by Bedlam

As far as you know.

Isn't you and Judy's position that the steel was turned to fine, in her case molecular, dust?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Its video taped evidence.

Did you watch the video? Not the spire but the facade one

Here u will also need to read this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Steel turned to molecular dust, right? It's your position, right? Other threads don't matter, this is the core of your position. You and Judy believe that steel was converted to molecular sized dust. That's what you are claiming.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
$5 the OP is either a student of Dr. Judy Wood, or Dr. Judy Wood herself.

Takers?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

parad0x122
$5 the OP is either a student of Dr. Judy Wood, or Dr. Judy Wood herself.

Takers?

£5 you don't watch the video.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Yup, you're right. I won't.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by Another_Nut

Steel turned to molecular dust, right? It's your position, right? Other threads don't matter, this is the core of your position. You and Judy believe that steel was converted to molecular sized dust. That's what you are claiming.

I am claiming that in the posted video . You can clearly see a piece of facade going from steel to dust.

I suspect the bonds between atoms was weakened by an unknown (to the public) mechanism/tech

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It comes down to whether DJW is trying to make an income stream from 911 and her website.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

samkent
It comes down to whether DJW is trying to make an income stream from 911 and her website.

No not really.

See before the internet and such tech getting published

Aka selling something in book form

Aka eating after you tel the truth and being shunned

Used to be an achievement

Now it is used by people like you to discredit someone who ( like us all) needs an income.

Its not like shes selling the info

Or shirts

Its like buying the dvd of your favorite concert
edit on 27-12-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Another_Nut

I am claiming that in the posted video . You can clearly see a piece of facade going from steel to dust.

I suspect the bonds between atoms was weakened by an unknown (to the public) mechanism/tech

Ok. You have agreed that your hypothesis is that the steel was turned to loose molecular iron. Now. What happens when molecular iron is exposed to air?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

While I'm not going to waste my time debating photon torpedoes and laser beams from space that quote is interesting.

Don't wast our time either.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

She does not seem to understand the difference between "evidence" (data that are consistent only with one hypothesis)

Yes there is clearly a misunderstanding here. Is it her's or your's? Your parenthesis shows your ignorance. Her plan is to study the evidence first. Secondly formulate a hypothesis based on what the evidence suggests. If you guess a hypothesis first, and it is wrong, you will likely come to a dead end. She says that at the start of many of her videos. Therefore, you did not watch them. Or if you did you did not listen. Or if you did, you did not get it. Or if you did, you are posting in this thread just to be disruptive. In any of these cases, you do not deserve further replies.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Why not just explain all those thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents, better than Dr. Wood can, if she is so wrong? Why waste time typing up an enormous paragraph which reads like a newspaper opinion editorial, when you could just show us where she is wrong in the conclusion she has drawn from the overwhelming amount of evidence which must be explained?

Your are describing a person whose motivation is to disrupt the debate.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Has anyone ever bothered to measure the amount of steel used in the construction of the twin towers with the amount that was recovered and shipped to China?

Have you bothered to notice that this information was hidden from public view. Have you noticed that it is criminal to remove evidence (to China) from a crime scene. Have you noticed that if the amount of steel that was recovered was far less than expected, that would be evidence of "dustification"? Why don't you go to China and find out for us?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Am I right that you yourself, like Mahatma Gandhi have, taken a vow of poverty?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

leostokes
Have you noticed that if the amount of steel that was recovered was far less than expected, that would be evidence of "dustification"?

Have you noticed the lack of an earth shattering kaboom that would be required of "dustification"?

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Bedlam

leostokes
Have you noticed that if the amount of steel that was recovered was far less than expected, that would be evidence of "dustification"?

Have you noticed the lack of an earth shattering kaboom that would be required of "dustification"?

You and your "kaboom"

Unless you know the mechanism used you can't say if there was kaboom needed

Do u know the mechanism?

Tells said he could shake a building apart without any saloons needed.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Another_Nut

Unless you know the mechanism used you can't say if there was kaboom needed

Do u know the mechanism?

Tells said he could shake a building apart without any saloons needed.

I don't need to know - you agree that your mystery process would produce molecular iron dust.

Kaboom. Or flash, if it's a bit bigger. You just can't avoid it. Iron dust burns spontaneously. For that matter, so will aluminum.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join