It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Since China owns most of our debt I guess that means that we're communists presently?

After all China is really big on that whole communist thing. They've killed people over it.

The whole premise is flawed.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Actually I have a great suggestion, all those people in here that are fearful and terrified of Sharia Law. Why don't you go over to the middle east and start a holy war?

Just go, I don't want to fight these people, they aren't a threat to me, but obviously you all want a holy war and want to destroy them, so GO, get some funding together from Christian organizations and GO, go fight the people you are terrified of.

Because this world will be so much better if all religion would be eliminated. If these people are that much of a threat to you, and you think they are so violent and so horrible, go do something about it instead of trying to make other people as scared as you are. Some of us aren't cowards and aren't terrified of absolutely every little thing that is different in the world.

If you all are a bunch of cowards then go, be cowards and do something about your fear. Leave the rational and sane alone.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Tell me when was the last time that China was trying to spread Buddhism by force, had done beadings on TV to show how much they hate Westerners or have celebrated every time that they cause mass killings in the name of Jihad. Islam is not a religion of peace and will never be, so wake up and smell the agenda.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Islam is not a religion of peace and will never be, so wake up and smell the agenda.

Neither is Christianity, Christianity using your logic is filled to the brim with terrorists and murderers. And the Christians DO have a lot of places in our politics.

Christianity is as much of a violent threat to the world as Islam is.

edit on 9/15/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Christianity was a religion that spread through intimidation and death, but that place is now been taken by Islam, so wake up my friend Islam is coming and by the time people realized what is all about they will be bending over for prayer or else. . . in their own free America.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

And the fun part is that Tehran is filled with people having the same arguments because Al Jazeera will be playing up the hate on our side of the field as well.

Watching people being manipulated isn't nearly as interesting as one would think it would be.

I do smell the agenda, but whatever is cooking smells a lot more like MSM, to me, than it does a fallafel.

PS, I have no idea how to spell fallafel.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

A great history but what have they given to America? What claim to fame have they? Surely there is a more positive light than negative that is out there. Where are all the great Islamic contributions to an ever needful world?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I agree with ya 100%. However, I think they are making a mistake, they aren't taking long enough to sell it. Seems whenever there is a big change it gets sold over a period of time, so as to appear normal. In this instance with the help of our own government they are trying to force the issue, which is why they will fail. Islam has no place in America, not even a little, and the sooner people stop being placated by little feel good speeches from liberals and the traitors in office the better....I don't know about you but I've about hit Barak O'Bottom. He needs to stand up just once, and do what's right for America, and her people...not some otherr form of government trying to take us over. As far as the comments from the apologist enablers on here, don't sweat them, they are bored and have nothing better to do than throw around insulting terms with no merit.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FamiliarBoyOfGoodFortune
You say "Jesus didn't order his followers to kill people.", but I think that most will agree that they do.

1000 years ago. Christianity has grown up since then. And the few small groups here or there that would be violent are kept in check by a secular government. And there is the problem, the gov'ts of Islamic countries aren't secular but are instead Islamic. And the cult of Islam pushes for Islamic gov't. This lends fodder to the fundamentalist kill machine.

Do you know that no Muslim can be considered a Muslim unless he believes in Jesus?

Do you know that isn't true? They believe He was a person. Christians believe He was Divine. That's two different things all together. Did ya' know that their Qu'ran has Jesus mother - Mary - as being the same Mary of Moses time? The Qu'ran is a pathetic mish-mash of bits and pieces of other religions that Muhammad stole when he created his own ... paganism, Christianity, the Jewish faith. He even mistranslated a bunch. It's a real mess.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reluctantpawn

I understand what you're saying, but I think you're steering towards an unfair abstract here.

I'm descended from Irish immigrants. Even with all of my cultural pride I can't rightly say that the Irish have provided the world with any shining beacon of truth.

I could Google a list of famous Muslims. But so can you. Some would be positive, others not. The same type of argument can be made for, or against, any religion.

Personally I can't think of a single one that hasn't caused more problems than its solved.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I agree that we need to stay vigilant against Sharia Law. It is not so much the Muslim people I worry about, as it is those in power over looking our basic laws.

I found this interesting piece of news this morning. Thankfully, the original judge's decision was overturned. My worry is, what if next time it isn't.

The Real Impact of Sharia Law in America
Does Sharia law allow a husband to rape his wife, even in America? A New Jersey trial judge thought so. In a recently overturned case, a “trial judge found as a fact that defendant committed conduct that constituted a sexual assault” but did not hold the defendant liable because the defendant believed he was exercising his rights over the victim.

Source

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Just go, I don't want to fight these people, they aren't a threat to me,

Actually, they ARE a threat. Radical Islam and Sharia law are a threat to a balanced and peaceful secular gov't.

but obviously you all want a holy war and want to destroy them,

So you ASSume that because people don't want homoesexuals stoned in the public square; that because people don't want rape victims flogged for dishonoring their families; that because people don't want to have a woman's voice count for less than a man's in court ... etc etc ... that this means people want a 'holy war'??
Bud ... you've bought the Christian v Muslim thing. It's really a 2010 C.E. vs 1000 C.E. thing. Islam and Sharia law are stuck in the dark ages. And yes, Islam wants Islamic law to be the law of the land.

Since you offered a suggestion about traveling to the Islamic countries ... let me offer the same to you. How about you go on over and let it be known that you aren't muslim, that you want a cold beer, that you don't mind homosexuality, that you approve of equal rights regardless of gender or creed, that you ______ (fill in whatever you like) .... see how long you live once you've said those things.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Christianity still is a violent intolerant religion that demands it's followers convert others or kill them. Christians are and have always been vile evil terrorists demanding the world bow to their zombie god.

Christians will rape your children every chance they get, blow up your office, and protest your funeral. They will beat you senseless for being anything other than a good Christian.

BTW I can back up the above.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No it isn't. And the reason it isn't is because the countries that have a majority of it's citizens as Christians don't have governments that follow the Old Testament. They have either secular governments or they have tampered down the Christian elements in the laws. Sharia law and Islamic countries, for the most part, let Islam run things. BIG difference. Christianity is kept in check. Islam is not.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Islam is not a religion of peace and will never be, so wake up and smell the agenda.

Neither is Christianity, Christianity using your logic is filled to the brim with terrorists and murderers. And the Christians DO have a lot of places in our politics.

edit on 9/15/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

Ditto

Guess Marg is neglecting the fact that Christians went on a little thing called the "GREAT CRUSADE", where they slaughtered hundreds of thousands of muslims, gypsies and other people with different religions

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
America was build with freedom of religion and that is part of our laws, anybody that comes to America have the right to pursue their fate and they can enjoy freedom of religion once they accept our laws, but when it comes to Islam, Islam have its own laws and religious faith is just part of Islam,

And example of conflicts between Islam laws and a nation with their own laws is Britain we have seen the raise of Islam in Britain and how hard they are fighting to get recognition within British society and that means changing established laws to accommodate Islamic population ones.

When foreign laws contradict the laws already established in a nation it creates conflict and we have seen that conflict been exercises in Britain with protest and vandalism.

In the US the government doesn't have to tell us what they are doing anymore, by the time Americans open their eyes laws will be already manipulated to accommodate foreign ones.

We already have accommodations thanks to our government to allow Sharia law in economics.

Now we have banks that have changed their policies to accommodate for those laws, is not about faith and religion anymore is about foreign laws and conflicts with extablished ones.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Guess Marg is neglecting the fact that Christians went on a little thing called the "GREAT CRUSADE", ...

She already acknowledged that. But of course that was 1000 years ago.... right??
Christianity is kept in check today. Islam is not.
If the gov'ts were run by Christian Old Testament law ... yes we'd be in trouble. But we aren't.
The gov'ts that are run by Islamic law .... YIKES! Definately to be avoided.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Since you offered a suggestion about traveling to the Islamic countries ... let me offer the same to you. How about you go on over and let it be known that you aren't muslim, that you want a cold beer, that you don't mind homosexuality, that you approve of equal rights regardless of gender or creed, that you ______ (fill in whatever you like) .... see how long you live once you've said those things.

Better yet! Why don't I go outside and do it? What do I care what happens in Islamic countries? I don't give a damn what they do in their country. It doesn't happen here, and it won't happen here. Fear-mongers have the IQ of a mentally challenged squid. They don't understand that Yes Sharia Law is not compatible with our constitution and guess what? Our Constitution will win out, because Our Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment which rules out Sharia Law.

But you can be afraid if you want to. I won't mind, I will just laugh at this display of cowardice, bigotry, xenophobia, hate, and intolerance.

It's entertaining to watch fear mongers try and make people as afraid as they are. Must get lonely when you are cowering in your closets scared of the boogymen.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yeah, 700 - 900 years ago.
Using The Crusades isn't really a modern day example of the perceived threat Christianity poses today.

edit on 15/9/10 by Freeborn because: to add 'perceived'

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes they did, but open your eyes and look who is doing the killing, public executions, persecutions of women, gays and oppression, and if you dare to go against them they will warn you or else.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join