It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
move to Sydney, Australia we have 200,000 Lebanese nationalist decent in our metro, Afghani's aren't that bad ones that i have met there hard working they take jobs in factory's. you do get a sense of brooding hatred that will come from there Australian born children. they predict that British isle decent Australians will be a minority in 30 years people died protecting these lands from invasion now its policy to give temp visas and let them do the runner i guess its good for the economy let minority races enslaving there long distant cousins. And if your going to bitch about native Australians being invaded well look at it this way if any one else but British invaded, settled Australia like a Japanese invasion or Chinese invasion aboriginals would me more so phucked and probably slaved out no public housing and centrelink there there cuz there. but if it makes you feel better my black brother Japanese slaved British decent Aussies and volunteer aboriginal servicemen as POW in WW2. i guess centre link is a little soft on work ethics or CSI meal at regional gaol compared to a Katana.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well after the nice response of bending over and apologizing after the Moron Pastor in Fl and his Koran burning "attempt" and the warnings coming from Islamic countries of Jihad we know now that for ever more we most watch over our shoulders if we don't bend to Islamic countries wishes.

But hey Flyers only those that wants to remind blind will never get the warnings sings.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Can't argue much with that.

The only thing is ... Islam runs countries whereas Christianity isn't the official gov't/law of the land ... except maybe Vatican City?? Some Christianity laws creep in .. Like Ireland and divorce ... but for the most part the two are separate. As far as I know, there are no officially 'christian' nations, running laws based on the Old Testament that say go out and kill unbelievers and whip rape victims, etc etc

If anyone wants to debate that .. I'm open to hear what you have to say on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Upon reflection, I am going to recuse myself from this debate for now.

I quit smoking yesterday and, to be frank, I cannot gauge if I am being civil or not. If I have come across to anyone as uncivil I offer my honest apologies. I enjoy debate and usually try to hold myself to some standard of chivalry.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

A thousand stars for the man that has the answer!!

It is a fact, you know!? Sharia-law taken over is a ridculous notion to begin with. Our laws are based on the very fact that the law of man goes above the law of God.

Peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I couldn't care less whether your husband was a marine or not.

Abu Ghraib had all that you described and that was run by an American administration. So, what's worse?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Everyone looks at Sharia Law ... and they look at what is happening in France and England ...

WHAT HAPPENED in France? I explored Islam in France here, but the thread is moving so fast.

Is France under Sharia Law???

Small example .. Obama backed the right of the developer to build the Islamic Center in NYC ... which is fine. But then he had a fit about the idiot who wanted to burn the Qu'ran.

Building a place of community is a positive thing.
Burning a holy book and inciting hatred, fear and shame isn't.

How can you compare one to the other? :shk:

I support the RIGHT for both, but I can certainly understand why someone would approve of the community center and not the book burning.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

And I careless what you believe, you didn't got the post do you, he retire in 1998, that was way before Iraq invasion, low and behold, you do need a nice breake my friend.

edit on 15-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I won't bother discussing the rest of your post.
I completely disagree with it and I don't have the energy to bother with it.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
NO indication that our government will be dumped so that we can have Sharia Law.

As long as we are vigilant, we don't have to worry.

Our biggest threat is "Christian Law" and it probably always will be.

But these things SNEAK UP. So we need to be vigilant and not put our heads in the sand.

Originally posted by marg6043
Many people in this boards that knows me for a long time knows that I am a wife of a retire marine.

Yep. That's marg. She's a good egg ...

edit on 9/15/2010 by FlyersFan because: fix quote

link   
reply to post by Alxandro

What?! Fellow poster, look around you. Take a good look and really see what is around you. Divorce, custody battles, law suits, firings, stupid & senseless bickering.

Please tell me why the hell I should be worried about muslims destroying this great nation when my biggest worry is my fellow generic country man/woman who are pillaging it?

The good-looking next door neighbor who works in a GS position who slept with my former spouse behind my back was my personal terrorist who took part in destroying my family and taking over my business. Was she a muslim? No.

This small tid-bit of personal experience is one of many... oh, here's another, having been fired from a job a while back, I lost my home and became even further in debt, the person who fired me ruined my life...was the person who fired me a muslim? No.

What about the employer I did contract work for 3 months who never PAID me while I lived in a friggin' homeless shelter? Was he a muslim? Oh no my friend, he is a christian. Because he never paid me I was unable to travel to see my only son graduate from high school, among other things I missed out on, along with not paying my bills...

Terror

Terror

Terror...all around me.

The dude smoking crack down the street and the drug deal around the corner...freakin' terrorist they are.

Get the picture?

Oh by the way..I'm a christian, or rather trying to be...it's rather hard to walk the walk of the gentle all forgiving Jesus Christ sometimes.

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ilk?
Truth isn't fearmongering. It's just truth.
Radical Islamics terrorize moderates.
Palestinians complain about it all the time.

I would have used other words, but they have these T&C's here.

It isn't an islamic Country because we have protected ourselves from religion in gov't ... so far.

See, the so far part is what is fear mongering.

You don't have a crystal ball into the future. The future is never a sure thing.

So, your crystal ball works, but mine doesn't?

We have freedom of speech laws too ... but that's in danger.
We have all sorts of laws that are in danger.

Be vigilant of those laws then instead of trying to make everyone as terrified as you are.

Still with the faux 'fearmonger' thing eh? Well ... at least you are consistant with your errors.

I'll stop saying it when it stops being true.

You do realize that people who don't keep vigilance against religion taking over their gov't will lose their freedoms, right?

Bang up job you did with Christianity. Hell, Conservatives RUN on being Christian.

You do realize that people who pull out the 'we are laughing at you' card don't have facts to back up what they are posting, right?

Fear mongers have no facts, they just try and play on the base fear and ignorance of people.

It's almost as bad as the Birthers.(almost)

But, like I said, feel free to be terrified, and scared of everything that is different. Hide and try and make others as fearfull and terrified as you are. I personally don't live in fear. I found that it's a stupid way to live. But hey, if it works for you then be fearful of the latest bogyman.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

And that is exactly the conflict of the raising Islamic population in Britain and the government when it comes to accommodating for Islamic laws, because when it comes to Islam they rule over government.

People tend to have short time memories, but it wasn't no so long time ago that we were inundated in ATS with the riots and protest of the minorities in Britain and what they call "inequality" mostly the Islamic population.

We even wonder when it was going to happen here in the US. . .

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

No, France isn't under Sharia Law.

Sarkozy is trying to appease the right-wing vote in an effort to shore up support for a failing vote in confidence. There have been notable protests against the decision to deport Romani people - by French nationals.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
We have a few million Muslims in this country--a tiny minority. Please explain how they are going to take over the country and impose Sharia law?

My greater fear has always been that Christian fundamentalists would try to impose Old Testament law in the US, turning back the clock to the 17th Century. Think Sarah Palin and Jerry Falwell.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Is France under Sharia Law???

Not yet. But things are changing. That's the whole process and why people need to be vigilant against religion taking over. Bad immigration laws. Lack of integration. etc etc. Soon the majority will demand new laws, as is their right. Countries with a majority of Muslims have Islamic laws. That's just the way it is.

Building a place of community is a positive thing.

Unless it's in a place where a majority of the people don't want it.
Unless it's in a place with significant meaning for the entire country.
A Japanese Community Center built in Pearl Harbor for instance ... not a good fit.
Common sense.

Burning a holy book and inciting hatred, fear and shame isn't.

Burning the book was ignorant.

Both people have a legal right to do what they want.
Both people are wrong to do it.
In the name of getting along ... the book shouldn't be burned and the center should be moved.

How can you compare one to the other? :shk:

How can you not? Oh right .. because Obama suppoted one and not the other. Got it. shk:

You missed the point .. or you are trying to deflect.
The POTUS bent over backwards and kissed butt for the Islamic center.
The POTUS denounced the right of free speech for the idiot book burner.
Like I said .. small example .. but enough that people notice.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Outbreeding the Enemy .. does it work?
The answer is yes .. outbreeding works and it is still being used today.
the amount of children needed to out breed non-muslims in western countries would be impossible.
do you know how many people there are in america? 300 million, how many muslims maybe 2, that is less than 1% of the population.
how many in the uk? maybe 1.5 million out of 60 million. do you realize how many children muslims would have to have to out breed the non-muslim population? it wouldn't be 5-8, it would be more like 20-30.
the funny thing is, the population of people is going down for all groups, muslims are going to have less kids just like everyone else, i wouldn't be surprised if the immigrants children drop to the same as the non-muslims.

The non-extremists get bullied into submission by the extremists.

even in places that don't have extremists?

edit on 15-9-2010 by demongoat because: wonky quotes.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What are you talking about?

I come from the UK and Islam really isn't a threat. The headlines today are: MPs phones being hacked, celebrities cheating on wives, Eastenders (tv soap), banks paying bonuses and an economy in downfall.

Islam isn't taking over the UK. Nor are we, as a nation, concerned about a perceived Islamic takeover. Talk to members of the EDL or BNP and you'll get a different story.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

What are you talking about?

I come from the UK and Islam really isn't a threat. The headlines today are: MPs phones being hacked, celebrities cheating on wives, Eastenders (tv soap), banks paying bonuses and an economy in downfall.

Islam isn't taking over the UK. Nor are we, as a nation, concerned about a perceived Islamic takeover. Talk to members of the EDL or BNP and you'll get a different story.

i'd like to see 3% of the population take over a country of 60 million

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
We have to be very careful about Islam. It creeps in bearing gifts and words of peace while it is yet a minority in the land, but then, like a Ferbie, it will change. They will grow in numbers and wage Jihad as commanded in the Quran. Soon we will all be the minorities in our own lands, and we will wake up and realize that we are living in a land taken from us, quietly, constantly, and totally. We need to put on the special glasses as in these videos to understand what they are really saying. Expose the lie. Resist the lie now before it is too late.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So we need to be vigilant and not put our heads in the sand.

Vigilant, huh? Is that what this thread is about? Being vigilant? Because it seems to me it's about fear mongering.

So, if you spread hatred and fear about Islam, that's called "vigilant"
And if you support the Constitution, freedom of religion and the founding tenets of this country, that's called "putting one's head in the sand"?

Yeah, I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join