It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Technology Vid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You want to talk about taking advantage of people. Think about all the money that has been made from merchandising the alien visitation phenomenon... Think about all the money that has been made turning alien visitation into a religious belief...

Follow the money...

Movies, toys, T-shirts, coffee mugs, video games, religions(scientology namely)...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very nice, I'm impressed. I blog posted a conversation I originally had with ATR1337 on his Youtube video [A Buoyant Saucer Design ; irrationaltheorist.blogspot.com...]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I noticed that. YouTube marked your comment regarding the blog post as spam, but I un-spammed it. Doesn't bother me if you post a link to your site on my page.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by Flux8

The glowing can be a couple of things. First off, especially if your wife saw it traveling fast, the skin of the craft will become quite hot while traveling quickly, especially the areas around the intake and exhaust. The craft can burn different colors depending on what material is burning.

These craft are luminous while stationary. They 'brighten' more just before doing their crazy manuevers, which are almost in the blink of an eye. BTW, what material are they burning, and why would they burn it?

More importantly, and not touched upon in this video, is that some of these craft are coated in a flexibly LCD screen.

I'm familiar with LCD camoflage, and this could be how they remain 'invisible' to the naked eye, yet not to radar (in some cases). Personally, I have two thoughts on this. Somehow they can bend light around their hulls (possibly from some EM effect or such) or they truly do travel 'in and out of phase with our dimension' (for lack of a better phrase).

But it's all fun speculation. I like to work with what I've seen/experienced. It has something to do with frequencies, and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks a lot. Also, perhaps Roswell was experimenting with more or less all 4 of the following, all involving the use of saucer craft. (1) A flying saucer weather balloon (2) a nuclear bomb shock wave sound channel detector (3) a high altitude reentry physics tester (4) an acceleration device with a crash dummy tester.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
One name: Nikola Tesla.

Second line out in theaters.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

They're not burning materials on purpose, the materials are burning because they are hot. Bright lights and such are nothing new and can be used to obscure view of the object, it's shape can be obscured. Moreover bright lights can be used to create confusion, which is quite useful when trying to hide something.

How many higher up military officers do you think hold stock in companies that make money off of the alien phenomenon? Every time there's a major UFO sighting those military officers make money...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
With all that spin I'll get dizzy, then I'll probably throw out inside your craft without windows.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Yes I do have personal experiences with these craft, but I'm not about to tell you about them

And that's were your story just fizzles out and falls into anecdotal limbo and unfortunately it would not make any difference if you did tell us of your experiences with these craft because unless you have verifiable proof that this platform has been produced and is viable it is only true because you tell us so.

Sorry Symbiot I do not want to be hard on you but stories like these are ten a penny and there is not even an entertaining backdrop to this one, what do you hope to achieve by making this grand expose.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I still don't understand how removing the additional weight of air from the inside of (whatever material you like) counteracts the weight of the material. In my mind, it wouldn't float - it'd be lighter, yes - but having nothing inside doesn't counteract the weight of the material in a pressurized, gravitated, environment. Helium floats because it's continuously 'floating up', I can't wrap my head around how a vacuum would do anything other than try to implode.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by Symbiot

Yes I do have personal experiences with these craft, but I'm not about to tell you about them

And that's were your story just fizzles out and falls into anecdotal limbo and unfortunately it would not make any difference if you did tell us of your experiences with these craft because unless you have verifiable proof that this platform has been produced and is viable it is only true because you tell us so.

Sorry Symbiot I do not want to be hard on you but stories like these are ten a penny and there is not even an entertaining backdrop to this one, what do you hope to achieve by making this grand expose.

What is grand about it? I'm sorry Sherpa, I don't want to be hard on you, but you are proving more and more that your goal is to discredit this information. Do any of the people that post here have verifiable evidence of their experiences? Yet I am the only one you choose to attack on that subject...

I could tell you of my experiences, but you wouldn't believe it so what's the point?

By the way if stories like these are ten a penny could you please point me in the direction of one of the other stories like this one?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

You see the air inside of anything adds to the weight of the whole object. Remove the air and the total weight comes down. It's basic physics.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA, sorry sorry, but what a pile of pooh.

Whoever came up with these physics seriously needs to go back to school, take a look at a vacuum bell/jar, pump the air from it, and then look as it magically..................... does NOT float.

AMG, was really funny though

Thanks for the post

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronF

Really? Because even wikipedia says that a vacuum can lift more weight than helium or hydrogen. So who is it that needs to go back to physics class??

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

but you are proving more and more that your goal is to discredit this information

Well exactly, but then again which part of "this information" are you referring to, if it is the science behind a vacuum blimp I will go along with that but the rest regarding secret use of them then if you have facts then how can I discredit them.

Do any of the people that post here have verifiable evidence of their experiences?

Ah but your not trying to convince me of your experience your trying to convince me of a conspiracy and the above question sounds like you have seen a few posts without proof so I will field that at your "point me in the direction of one or other stories like this one"

I could tell you of my experiences, but you wouldn't believe it so what's the point

None whats so ever because as I stated in my last post it does not remove it from the anecdotal but that is just me although other people might like to here of them I can't say.

The problem with your posts at the moment are they are reading like you are stating every ufo is a vacuum craft but you have no substance to back it up.

I am the only one you choose to attack on that subject...

Mmm....yes sorry about that I have been away from the board for quite a long time you just happen to post when I was here that's all but I promise to question thoroughly, I don't like the word attack, anyone else that I feel needs to be.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

So what was it that you've seen/experienced? I'd love to read it, non-judgementally. Perhaps, if you're brave enough to put yourself out here to talk about this scope and scale of a topic, then you'd be brave enough to post you're experiences in the grey area section?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

You know what friend, I really don't know if you are trying to discredit me or just being an average truth seeker questioner. Personally I feel that questioning things, pretty much anything, is a good quality to have. I have been attacked, both on the internet and in real life and that has made me a bit uneasy so sometimes I jump the gun so to speak. These people are very good at what they do so sometimes it's hard to tell who's who ya know what I mean?

If you are not working for someone trying to keep a wrap on UFO technology then I apologize for accusing you of discrediting. If you are then I don't apologize

I understand that you might have trouble believing what I say, but I'll say this in regards to my experiences. When these people attack someone physically they purposely do so in an outlandish way so that if the person lives to tell the tale anyone that hears the tale would just think them to be insane.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I imagine that at some point in the future I may be willing to go into more detail about my experiences with UFOs and the people behind them. I will say the experience was extremely unpleasant.

If anyone chooses not to believe me based on my current unwillingness to go into detail that is fine.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I admit to giving up as 4:29 in the video. It seemed to that point to be a joke. If at some point the artist/author went on to something that was credible, well, he took too long for me to hang around waiting....

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I really don't know if you are trying to discredit me or just being an average truth seeker questioner

I know, the problem is we do not know each other from adam so things have to be on the straight and narrow, I can tell you I am the latter and have realised I have to use a filtering system to gain any kind of handle on these subjects unfortunately I have no proof of that either

If you are not working for someone trying to keep a wrap on UFO technology then I apologize for accusing you of discrediting.

I think that is a very admiral thing to say and I thank you for it.

I understand that you might have trouble believing what I say,

That's what I was hoping, I, or anyone else for that matter does not have the luxury of what you have experienced so personally I need proof, now you may hate me for it, but it is not meant as a personal attack merely a way for me to make sense of the world.

If you have come to harm by any means then I sympathise with you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join