It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Technology Vid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
man where to begin. How is a simple fan going to produce the acceleration observed in UFO's Like hows the fan going to push the disc at 10,000mph. It's not a fan it's a vertical jet engine. Moreover whoever said these things fly at 10,000 mph? If it flew that fast you simply wouldn't see it. They travel fast yes, but not that fast. Just because someone says it looked as though it was moving fast does not mean it was 10,000 mph.

Hows the disc going to protect it's self and it's occupants from the inertia. The particular craft featured in this video is a UAV or unmanned arial vehicle. Larger types, such as the TR3B, can house a number of occupants, but they are considerably less maneuverable.

HOws the thrust vectoring going to make the disc instantly change direction. Again quite simple, the thrust is not just vectored from one direction to another. To make a 90 degree turn the trust is vectored both in the new direction and in the opposite direction that the craft was previously flying to stop it's movement in that direction.

Hows the titanium or even the nano particles going to resist the amazing heat generated by the friction of traveling through the air at 10,000mph. Once again you only assume they fly at 10,000 mph, they don't. Even if they did the military has tested SCRAMJET engines that fly that fast and they withstand the heat now don't they?

HOws the disc going to fly in space. a vacuum it's self if there is nothing for the fan to suck in and eject. You only assume these things operate in space. Have you ever been in space and seen one?

How are the crew supposed to get anything done inside a cabin so damned cramped Once again this particular model is a UAV, other models are much larger, such as the TR3B.

Hows the disc not going to flip end over end and cartwheel about with the thrust being ejected horizontally from the top. This statement doesn't make much sense to be honest. The shape of the craft, behing a disc, makes it more stable. The bottom of the craft is heavier than the top.

How exactly does the vacuum negate gravity again? It doesn't negate gravity. It operates on the exact same principle as a blimp. A blimp floats, but it does not negate gravity. A hot air balloon floats, but it does not negate gravity. A blimp weighs less than the amount of air it displaces, a hot air balloon weighs less than the amount of air it displaces. A UFO weighs less than the amount of air it displaces. Did you even watch the video?

how fast would this thing be able to change altitude. last time I checked UFO's don't fly like blimps or even subs they change 1000's of feet in altitude in a matter of seconds.
Really, do you have evidence of this? Just because someone said it happend in seconds does not mean it happened in seconds. They can change altitude pretty fast though. I all depends on how fast they can pump air out of the chambers. Given todays technology vacuum pumps should have no trouble ejecting air from the chambers at super sonic speeds.

How on earth are we manufacturing nano tubes and buckyballs so fast and in such quantities to create a fleet of these things. Well UFO's have been in production for quite some time now. Moreover what makes you think you know how long the military has had access to carbon nano tubes?

What about the power source. The power source can be any conventional power source. Electric is probably the most viable.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

The glowing can be a couple of things. First off, especially if your wife saw it traveling fast, the skin of the craft will become quite hot while traveling quickly, especially the areas around the intake and exhaust. The craft can burn different colors depending on what material is burning.

More importantly, and not touched upon in this video, is that some of these craft are coated in a flexibly LCD screen. The screen is embedded with many tiny digital cameras and the images captured by the cameras are displayed on the side of the LCD screen opposite the camera, this makes the craft appear invisible. This screen can be used for more than making the craft invisible. It can be used to make the craft appear as though it is changing shape or shining bright colors. It can be used to do anything an LCD screen could be used to display. Ever seen the NASA vids with the partially transparent discs that appeared to flicker a bit. The flickering was the refresh rate of the LCD screen, ever try to video tape a computer monitor?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Pretty sure the main idea behind UFO technology, or Flying Saucers at least; the saucer shaped is used to spin around liquid mercury at high speeds over a perfect conductor. I'm not sure about the end of that, but creating an artificial gravity around the craft. I'm not sure about the rest. Dr. Michio Kaku's show Sci Fi Science explained how to build a flying saucer, and what he said seemed pretty reasonable. Here is a recent clip of him.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I think the pumps (to crate the vacuum) and propulsion device would be too heavy to lift.
Even if the craft was made of non bendable plastic, even at 1 mil thin.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Umm... It does more than just go up and down. Did you forget the 360 degrees of movement? That makes this craft incredibly more maneuverable than standard fighter jets, a fighter jet wouldn't stand a chance against this craft because of it's maneuverability. If a missile were fired at this craft all it would need to do is side step out of the way, a missiles turning radius is nothing compared to 360 degrees of movement.

Yeah, I figured that. I intentionally was hanging my statement solely on you and Sherpa’s last two posts. You wrote the most important thing of the craft is that it goes up and down and that it has chambers.

edit on 14-9-2010 by scar7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

man where to begin. How is a simple fan going to produce the acceleration observed in UFO's Like hows the fan going to push the disc at 10,000mph. It's not a fan it's a vertical jet engine. Moreover whoever said these things fly at 10,000 mph? If it flew that fast you simply wouldn't see it. They travel fast yes, but not that fast. Just because someone says it looked as though it was moving fast does not mean it was 10,000 mph.

Hows the disc going to protect it's self and it's occupants from the inertia. The particular craft featured in this video is a UAV or unmanned arial vehicle. Larger types, such as the TR3B, can house a number of occupants, but they are considerably less maneuverable.

HOws the thrust vectoring going to make the disc instantly change direction. Again quite simple, the thrust is not just vectored from one direction to another. To make a 90 degree turn the trust is vectored both in the new direction and in the opposite direction that the craft was previously flying to stop it's movement in that direction.

Hows the titanium or even the nano particles going to resist the amazing heat generated by the friction of traveling through the air at 10,000mph. Once again you only assume they fly at 10,000 mph, they don't. Even if they did the military has tested SCRAMJET engines that fly that fast and they withstand the heat now don't they?

HOws the disc going to fly in space. a vacuum it's self if there is nothing for the fan to suck in and eject. You only assume these things operate in space. Have you ever been in space and seen one?

How are the crew supposed to get anything done inside a cabin so damned cramped Once again this particular model is a UAV, other models are much larger, such as the TR3B.

Hows the disc not going to flip end over end and cartwheel about with the thrust being ejected horizontally from the top. This statement doesn't make much sense to be honest. The shape of the craft, behing a disc, makes it more stable. The bottom of the craft is heavier than the top.

How exactly does the vacuum negate gravity again? It doesn't negate gravity. It operates on the exact same principle as a blimp. A blimp floats, but it does not negate gravity. A hot air balloon floats, but it does not negate gravity. A blimp weighs less than the amount of air it displaces, a hot air balloon weighs less than the amount of air it displaces. A UFO weighs less than the amount of air it displaces. Did you even watch the video?

how fast would this thing be able to change altitude. last time I checked UFO's don't fly like blimps or even subs they change 1000's of feet in altitude in a matter of seconds.
Really, do you have evidence of this? Just because someone said it happend in seconds does not mean it happened in seconds. They can change altitude pretty fast though. I all depends on how fast they can pump air out of the chambers. Given todays technology vacuum pumps should have no trouble ejecting air from the chambers at super sonic speeds.

How on earth are we manufacturing nano tubes and buckyballs so fast and in such quantities to create a fleet of these things. Well UFO's have been in production for quite some time now. Moreover what makes you think you know how long the military has had access to carbon nano tubes?

What about the power source. The power source can be any conventional power source. Electric is probably the most viable.

The glowing can be a couple of things. First off, especially if your wife saw it traveling fast, the skin of the craft will become quite hot while traveling quickly, especially the areas around the intake and exhaust. The craft can burn different colors depending on what material is burning.

More importantly, and not touched upon in this video, is that some of these craft are coated in a flexibly LCD screen. The screen is embedded with many tiny digital cameras and the images captured by the cameras are displayed on the side of the LCD screen opposite the camera, this makes the craft appear invisible. This screen can be used for more than making the craft invisible. It can be used to make the craft appear as though it is changing shape or shining bright colors. It can be used to do anything an LCD screen could be used to display. Ever seen the NASA vids with the partially transparent discs that appeared to flicker a bit. The flickering was the refresh rate of the LCD screen, ever try to video tape a computer monitor?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are your sources again, "A - WARE", Adam T. Rider? I briefly looked them up on the internet and can't come across a reference. You have stated "that’s why it's a secret." Is this really a secret we are being privilege to see? Are you stating you are somehow in the know how?

edit on 15-9-2010 by scar7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Hmmm...interesting thread...I'll be pondering this concept for awhile. BTW tom thanks for the reference to 73's... something new & cool to add to my lexicon.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is a joke right? I don't want to waste time typing or seem naive, but UFO's travel out of the
atmosphere on occasion, right? Isn't there that pesky physics problem of escape velocity? Or
can you just float on the atmosphere to Alpha-Proxima ?

I think it would be more efficient to glue thousands of tiny butterflies to yourself for
buoyancy, and then use bean induced flatulence for propulsion. Or maybe a rubber-band
propeller propulsion would be better...less smelly means of getting around and I
wouldn't have to FMAO....lmao

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
WOW I realy am gobsmacked.That someone could actualy think this (a) would work and (b) this is how UFO's work.I mean realy, this has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

This has probably been said...but this design would only work in "air"...not space...
2nd

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Once again this particular model is a UAV, other models are much larger, such as the TR3B.

Hold on a minute are you creating a whole new mythos here, perhaps you could explain where you got the designation of TR3B from because if you are taking it from the previous myth of Edgar Fouche's TR3B then you are calling a unicorn a dragon.

I suggest when you make these statements that you clarify them by preceding them with "I believe" or "in my opinion" because I will want to see some verification otherwise.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

One of the methods used to cover up this technology is making people believe it to be far more advanced and complicated than it actually is. Anyone seeking to understand the technology simply looks too deep to see the simple truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scar7

Sorry I didn't mean it was the most important part of the craft, but that it was the best reasoning behind using a vacuum as opposed to another gas such as hydrogen.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

There is no evidence that UFOs operate outside of the atmosphere. Any of the NASA videos only show UFOs in the upper Earth atmosphere, but not outside of the Earth's atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhistpunk

As it turns out a vacuum floated craft has been a concept since 1670, it's not a new concept.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Sorry. I am referring to the large black triangular craft that is commonly referred to as the TR3 or TR3B.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

To be honest if you want to fit your ideas into the BT phenomena you should do a lot more research.

Bearing in mind that the vast majority of evidence is anecdotal there is one particular case that does have some reasonable material and that is the Belgium incident or should I say incidents.

Here is a precised version on wiki :

LINK

And an extract below :

During the first radar lock, the target accelerated from 240 km/h to over 1,770 km/h while changing altitude from 2,700 m to 1,500 m, then up to 3,350 m before descending to almost ground level – the first descent of more than 900 m taking less than two seconds. Similar manoeuvres were observed during both subsequent radar locks.

Sorry, but I cannot see your vacuum blimp with that kind of flight envelope.

Personally I would seriously rethink how you want to fit this in with ufo's, ie narrow down the field.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Ideas are ever evolving and I appreciate your suggestion. I don't generally find radar records to be particularly reliable given todays radar scattering technologies. It certainly could be that the craft dropped 900m in less than two seconds, but technically what we are seeing here is that the craft's radar signature dropped 900m in two seconds.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This means hold up please. Im pretty sure its not hard to understand since we are talking about your saucer craft that is a simple design mistaken for "alien crafts"/ufo's as you have been promoting here and on youtube.

So with that said:

(1) What are your sources, "A-WARE" or Adam T. Rider?

I briefly looked them up on the internet and can't come across a reference. You have stated "that’s why it's a secret."

(2) Is this really a secret we are being privilege to see? Are you stating you are somehow in the know how?

Also people of this site, the Original Poster is not stating it is a super speeding ultra-dimensional craft and based on his answers, his questions really seems to be (A) "Is it possible this can be what we are seeing? The answer is maybe. Then we must consider all reports about ufo's and compare it with the video. He is also stating the craft in the video is a simple design with a type of projection screen which everyone is mistaking for a super speeding ultra-dimensional craft (if there is a such thing). People are mentioning SPACE, but why are you mentioning that since the topic does not involve space. It seems that everybody’s reactions are surrounded by the inability to shake from there concrete belief of aliens or super speeding craft are the reasons. In my view, this makes people look naive and radically attached to a belief, like a Muslim extremist. It looks like this OP is playing everyone and laughing, and probably thinking everyone is dumb (since he pretty much seemed that way on his youtube).

Mr. OP, since you might form an opinion that everyone here is mistaking you saucer video for all ufo’s, now IFO/ISO (identified floating or submerged object), (3) what if you are mistaking all ufo's for your saucer video? (4) Great job on the semantics, any sources you can account for? If you dont, then any personal experiences?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar7
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This means hold up please. Im pretty sure its not hard to understand since we are talking about your saucer craft that is a simple design mistaken for "alien crafts"/ufo's as you have been promoting here and on youtube.

So with that said:

(1) What are your sources, "A-WARE" or Adam T. Rider? I am Adam T. Ryder. A-Ware is a combination of the first letter of my first name and the last four letters of the word software.

I briefly looked them up on the internet and can't come across a reference. You have stated "that’s why it's a secret." Please point out exactly where I said a-ware or Adam was a secret? I didn't, I said the technology behind UFOs is a secret and it is.

(2) Is this really a secret we are being privilege to see? Are you stating you are somehow in the know how? If you want to call it a privilege that is your choice, believe it or not it's your choice. I presented information regarding UFO technology. If you want to take that as indicating I am in the Know then fine, if not, then fine.

Also people of this site, the Original Poster is not stating it is a super speeding ultra-dimensional craft and based on his answers, his questions really seems to be (A) "Is it possible this can be what we are seeing? The answer is maybe. Then we must consider all reports about ufo's and compare it with the video. He is also stating the craft in the video is a simple design with a type of projection screen which everyone is mistaking for a super speeding ultra-dimensional craft (if there is a such thing). People are mentioning SPACE, but why are you mentioning that since the topic does not involve space. It seems that everybody’s reactions are surrounded by the inability to shake from there concrete belief of aliens or super speeding craft are the reasons. In my view, this makes people look naive and radically attached to a belief, like a Muslim extremist. It looks like this OP is playing everyone and laughing, and probably thinking everyone is dumb (since he pretty much seemed that way on his youtube). Please point out exactly where I seemed as though I was laughing at people? I'm a little tired of you people trying to discredit me and make me look as though i'm trying to take advantage of people. Exactly how is it that I am taking advantage of people? Exactly what benefit would I have of showing people this information if it were not true?

Mr. OP, since you might form an opinion that everyone here is mistaking you saucer video for all ufo’s, now IFO/ISO (identified floating or submerged object), (3) what if you are mistaking all ufo's for your saucer video? (4) Great job on the semantics, any sources you can account for? If you dont, then any personal experiences? How exactly would there be any sources on technology that is currently top secret? Yes I do have personal experiences with these craft, but I'm not about to tell you about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join