It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with all the Coin like finds on Mars?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Thank you!!!! Was waiting for that! It looks like a human female beside a Grey. Maybe just an illusion but it sure shows up like that anyway. Hmm.. that would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There definitely is a face and we are pretty sure at my house that it is Eddie from Iron Maiden.

Who knew?

edit on 15-9-2010 by minettejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I am responding to the "coins" on Mars, my thoughts are my personal supposition and the photo i am presenting is the same one as the OP's, just grossly enhanced by yours truly. It was the word coin that captured my attention. People who produce coins put all sorts of information on them. Humans put images on theirs so there is the possibility Martians might do likewise. Then there is the chance o.f gaining a portion of their alphabet. If they engraved a slogan or something, it too would give an indication of the Martian mindset. You get my idea I attempted to bring up an image on the coin and one did stand out more than the rest. Unfortunately it was tto much like the other small faces in the sand so i had to discount it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe the Nephilim used to buy alot of drinks in the Coke machine?
Seriously though, I have no idea. The shapes look familiar...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Zorgon.
Always enjoy the research you share with us. Just ignore the regular skeptics on the site.

Keep the threads coming!

LSWONE

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This reminds me of a column of pictures that boston.com recently posted on their website, here's a picture that might illustrate and explain what the coins are all about. This is from a thread I posted yesterday by the way.

NASA's Mars rover Opportunity looks at a section of a rock where it ground away the outer layer to examine the material closer on January 7th, 2010

Source: Around The Solar System

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Hello Zorgon my friend, just when i thought it was safe in ats, here you come along and provide information that would rather be left alone. Reminds me of the topic with tapes and mcdonalds, you are indeed a very persistent person to say the least.

Good thread

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Hello Zorgon my friend, just when i thought it was safe in ats, here you come along and provide information that would rather be left alone. Reminds me of the topic with tapes and mcdonalds, you are indeed a very persistent person to say the least.

Good thread

Well I am pretty sure that telling them about the 'coins' on Mars is safe...

Now if I were to tell them about Project [classified] and how it involves the Army's plan to [classified], then you might be right to worry.

Hey nice to see you too

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is just another one of those "lets take a blurry photo of a rock and draw a face/alien/donkey on it and say its proof of ET" threads.

Threads like this are so bad and far fetched I actually find them quite amusing.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
This is just another one of those "lets take a blurry photo of a rock and draw a face/alien/donkey on it and say its proof of ET" threads.

Threads like this are so bad and far fetched I actually find them quite amusing.

Lets see, there are several threads that should not have been made avi, but were and have direct links to orgz that would rather not have unique clicks coming from this site. I suppose keeping it in open view makes it easier to discredit rather than having files leaked.

No ?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

but were and have direct links to orgz that would rather not have unique clicks coming from this site.

Dang I never looked at it that way... I can see that being a cause for concern. I had that a few times the other way.. where everyone opening a thread pinged Maxwell... won't happen again but it was funny the reaction when people opened the page and were greeted with a ping

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

but were and have direct links to orgz that would rather not have unique clicks coming from this site.

Dang I never looked at it that way... I can see that being a cause for concern. I had that a few times the other way.. where everyone opening a thread pinged Maxwell... won't happen again but it was funny the reaction when people opened the page and were greeted with a ping

Typical cell phone:

noname: Ringing tristar on cellphone
tristar : Hello,
noname: Hey there tristar, we seem to have unique clicks coming from an ats thread initiated by zorgon again.
tristar: Oh him again, yes well, he is one that requires a heads up notice.
noname: Well you know what to do
tristar: Well he is persistent and has various sources that he refuses to disclose.
noname: hmm...lets visit that nosuchagency for a coffee
tristar: : okay.
noname: So whats the thread this time
tristar: Something that will but not neccessaritly make an impact as it will dissmissed as ridiculous.
noname: Very well then all is quiet on the home front.
tristar: See you under the fluro's
end of call.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f143d6355aaf.jpg[/atsimg]

I have copied half of the coin with what looks like half of a face and mirrored it.
I can see whats looks to be an owel an alien face and also a bearded man.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezappa

I see the goat-like face of Satan himself!

Or just an old billy goat.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
cool thread o:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

I see a Face too, and 3 lines going of to the outside on either side of the Coin

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
reply to post by Sator

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f143d6355aaf.jpg[/atsimg]

I have copied half of the coin with what looks like half of a face and mirrored it.
I can see whats looks to be an owel an alien face and also a bearded man.

Looks like Baphomet.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
GREAT THREAD... THIS IS WHAT I COME TO ATS FOR!!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I remember hearing voices from the ether telling me i was being "asimulated." Freaked me out....I always thought you might be a borg.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join