It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misogyny: Ruining the Female Male Relationship(esp. in the digital age)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I am not posting the anomalies, i am posting the reality which no one talks about, hence the article calling it a taboo. Again i tell you quite simply that researchers in this area know that there are as many male as female paedophiles but society does not discuss such things. Maybe you should read a few books, i suggest you start with this

Female Sexual Abuse of Children

This courageous and powerful book is a first step in addressing the secrecy, distress, anger, and fear surrounding female sexual abuse of children. Refuting the rationales for our lack of attention to the problem and contradicting some commonly held beliefs about sexual abuse, it combines accounts from survivors with input from professionals working with both survivors and abusers.

I'm not living in an imaginary reality, i'm listing facts and truths and every time you deny that women are doing these things just as often as men you basically enable the abuse of children by leaving it under the radar.

I have provided sources and evidence for what i claim, would you care to post anything that actually supports what you say? Something from a respected researcher? Something i can actually dig through instead of continually being faced with your uninformed opinion.
edit on 10-10-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
men and woman will always different in their views wants desires and if you have had bad relations or have been sexually harassed in workplace, it could be that little boost that gives you hope to yet try to communicate with the opposing sex, I mean guys one liners in a bar are not growing on some tree somewhere for access, woman values are not being issued on a need to have basis anywhere, so just maybe its in the variations of communications between the sexes. I personally put every woman I meet interact with on a pedestal jus cause they want this and its is who I am, To be able to interact with the opposing sex is such a priviledge for me, So why not say things a woman wants to hear and maybe she will act the way a man desires to have her act.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I can't find the ignore button. I hope they did not get rid of that feature!
Re your link...women are the perps in about 5 to 10 percent of abuse cases.
This leaves the other 90-95 percent to whom?

1. Bats
2. Hedgehogs
3. Men

Take all the time you need.
Here is some help...
en.wikipedia.org...
wiki.answers.com...

edit on 10-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Re your link...women are the perps in about 10 percent of abuse cases.
This leaves the other 90 percent to whom?

1. Bats
2. Hedgehogs
3. Men

Here is some help...
en.wikipedia.org...
wiki.answers.com...

Lol sadly you have proven my point about the figures and statistics and if you had read anything i had posted, you know those articles and such you would find a FEMALE, researcher saying that the crimes of FEMALE paedophiels are rarely reported and when they are they usually are not prosecuted. As stated this has lead to the official conviction rate being utterly one sided, but i guess the word of a notable person within the field means nothing to someone like you because your agenda is always there.

Once this taboo is addressed you will quickly see those figures change, but sadly it doesn't look like anyone is listening to the researchers who dare to stand up to this taboo.

As for the physical violence of men against adult women, again you need to refer to other reseachers who have worked in shelters for battered women. Turns out on interview many of these women have hit their husbands/boyfriends and the husband/boyfriend has responded in kind. These women then call the police, the man is arrested and yet more figures are skewed.

Gotta love the system.

Oh and a simple google search will show you some rather unbiased information

www.oregoncounseling.org...

There are many reasons why we don't know more about domestic abuse and violence against men. First of all, the incidence of domestic violence reported men appears to be so low that it is hard to get reliable estimates. In addition, it has taken years of advocacy and support to encourage women to report domestic violence. Virtually nothing has been done to encourage men to report abuse. The idea that men could be victims of domestic abuse and violence is so unthinkable that many men will not even attempt to report the situation.

edit on 10-10-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

This is sadly the issue.

Men rarely report domestic abuse against them out of shame or even they don't think it is abuse!

Children who are abused by women likewise tend to report it far less.

Would you not support a campaign to bring both of these issues to the forefront? Or should men just suck it up as you and others so often love to say

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

1. Bats
2. Hedgehogs
3. Men

Here is some help...
en.wikipedia.org...
wiki.answers.com...

So when people post facts and statistics that you don't agree with you ignore them? There's a word for that, you know. Also, you really shouldn't let you hatred of men get in the way of facts, because there's a word for that as well.

Feminism is the cause of relationship problems?
Oh that is sooooo sad.
and I think a little petty considering what men are entirely responsible for bringing to the table.

What woman started any war we have ever had?
How many women do you know were in the position to start wars?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Actually you are quite wrong.
This thread is a counter point to the sexist (why am I not surprised?)
and incendiary thread started by one of your fellow misogynists
suggesting strong women ruin relationships.
An idea which is patently ridiculous.

Why don't you try arguing with facts and logic instead using emotional labels to discredit others with views you do not like? I always laugh when I hear pro-Feminists use the term "strong women" - what are you implying by including that adjective before addressing women in general?
edit on 13/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: reworded

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I authored that thread and it most certainly is not filled with men are evil posts. Nice try trolling my thread in some one else's thread.

"That" thread? Trolling somebody else's thread?

I'm talking about this very thread we are posting in. No need for me to troll when I have facts, reason and logic on my side. And yes, your opening post as well as quite a few replies by other members have contained comments that are derogatory towards men. You don't tend to hear many men speak out because we are all supposed to "suck it up" and "be a man" about it.

It's time "strong women" learned to suck it up and stopped complaining about how they are the victims in a male-dominated world.
edit on 13/10/2010 by Dark Ghost because: added extra text

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Victims do not whine, they cry out for vengeance. The only whining I see on this thread is from the men, whining about what they think a strong woman should do.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

A lot of strong women don't whine or cry out
for revenge,they get even!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Why is soo many self styled victims seem to dream about victimizing still others? Do you break a bad cycle by seeking to benefit from it?
edit on 14-10-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Then you must have forgot to proof-read your opening post, and other posts made by female members who echo the "Misogynist" label any time the hypocrisies of the Feminist movement are scrutinised.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

1. Bats
2. Hedgehogs
3. Men

Here is some help...
en.wikipedia.org...
wiki.answers.com...

"Someone is attacking feminism, Misogyny! If only there was a website where you could post fake statistics and millions of people would accept them as facts... Oh, here we go!

en.wikipedia.org...
wiki.answers.com..."

Also, I've seen it come up that women are denied jobs because of their vaginas; let's not forget that most grocery stores will openly state that they do not hire male cashiers, but I guess since they have a penis, gender equality is irrelevant, right? Gender equality only matters if the gender is female. But again, I'm bringing up clear, legal misandry that no men receive sympathy for, this is clearly irrelevant. Hipocrisy is allowed as long as you have boobs and a vagina. Your body parts encapsulate your personality. It must be nice to live in this incredibly selective world that feminists wallow in... wish I was blind.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by technical difficulties

So when people post facts and statistics that you don't agree with you ignore them? There's a word for that, you know.

What stats don't I agree with?

And, I know "there's a word for that" but I don't resort to name calling.

You all know who you are, what you are.

So do I.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Hipocrisy is allowed as long as you have boobs and a vagina.

Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have

Trust me...what I say, I think.

Having a flat chest, penile member and dangling testicles does not automatically mean the creature speaks what he honestly believes and acts upon in his daily life.
He could be the most beat up sad sack of a man who gets pushed around by the little woman every day but on websites like this he becomes SUPERMAN! I don't begrudge the fella this. No human should be a slave to anyone.
Miso or femo - who cares?
People should not be abused, insutled or lied to.
Yet it happens every day.

Oh yeah...did you know wiki is my website? I own it and am responsible for the content so I make things up there all the time. Is that wrong? Maybe you shouldn't use WIKI for anything, hell, maybe you shouldn't use the computer.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It is the sad state of the economy and a tragic sign of the times to observe so many men sitting around the house or hovels on laptops with nothing better to do with their lives than sit typing on a computer and try to get a bunch of feminists to knuckle under and cry "uncle."
Good luck with that!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I always laugh when I hear pro-Feminists use the term "strong women" - what are you implying by including that adjective before addressing women in general?

Same thing we are implying when we say "weak men."

We are implying, men are "strong."

True enough, but odor isn't everything.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What you consider misogyny I would consider male human nature from a sociobiological point of view.

Also why are you acting as if its unheard of that a woman would falsely accuse a man of rape?

There is a lot of grey area because the definition of rape has been broadened. Men are hardwired to want sex all the time, while women are hardwired to reserve it. Often in sexual situations women aren't 100% sure either way whether they want to have sex or not, and its the man's prerogative to convince her. How do view a situation in which a women wasn't sure if she wanted to have sex but then the man pushed little and she gave in, and afterward she regrets it. The same trend is present throughout the animal kingdom.
edit on 15-10-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I don't understand where all this drama comes from. I haven't been in much relationships in my life. I'm just not into the fast dating scene so to speak. But I do have a partner and we both decided against marriage. We believe it's outdated. I think all it takes is mutual respect and an awareness of each others needs and limitations. I find this whole argument and blaming some political agenda to be quite childish in fact. It kind of takes the responsibility away from the people at hand. Why not blame yourself for choosing such a lousy partner in the first place? Or perhaps you are the lousy partner...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

I am well aware of false accusations of rape by women! I even started a thread that toughed on the subject by way of the subject matter recently. I am one of those multidimensional feminists.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join