It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Airport Shutdown In China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This thread is from Sept 13th.

The thread that was closed is from today, Oct 7th. How is this an existing thread? Just because it's happening in the same country doesn't make it the same incident. I just posted photos on the other thread too.
Mods, please consider the thread itself opposed to the over-all topic because people might just see the date of this thread and not connect this to what's going on today.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is from the now 'closed thread' from today:

Originally posted by bigbomb456
The picture they are using I believe is actually from a helicopter in Canada...They used the same pictures in the last UFO airport sighting...but maybe there is a kernel of truth to the story, and the picture was used as a fail-safe to prevent mainstream exposure (and the inevitable "experts disproved the picture (yet mysteriously no one is asking about the actual event itself)").

I believe they're two different photos

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

source? (i'm not saying it isn't I just want to keep my info up to date!)
i dont follow the video, it says it was a ufo in china then says it was a missile. Maybe i'm just being dumb, but where does it categorically state that this video is of that rocket launch? the translation on the description isn't much help.

It is impressive when it does that ring thing though....
Damn, i so wanted it to be ET

edit on 7-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
China Confirms the Development of Anti-Gravity Technology, Based on 'EmDrive' Device
www.alienresearchcorp.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
China Confirms the Development of Anti-Gravity Technology, Based on 'EmDrive' Device

Are you inferring the Chinese are testing a working EmDrive craft over an airport? That's a hell of a leap.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I may have found the flaw.... In the picture of the UFO,there is a palm tree,i don't believe this palm is native to that area,so may be a hoax.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Two of the last two sightings in China were near some type of uranium sites. I was just checking out the site www.world-nuclear.org... to see what the do in/near these sites.

I think there is some sort of connection between these sightings and uranium/uranium ore. Anyone already gone down this road? Is it a dead end?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Haha damn how did I not see that...Must be a Hollywood stunt then, because those type of palm trees are an abundance here in California...Good eye Cash

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I may have found the flaw.... In the picture of the UFO,there is a palm tree,i don't believe this palm is native to that area,so may be a hoax.
Palms aren't native to Las Vegas either.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Really? I can hardly think any of those three links officially "confirms" anything.

As for the vid posted by Phage, I also personally think that was a rocket test. I've seen ICBM tests from Vandenburg before (dad was a USAF security officer for Malmstrom AFB, an ICBM base in Montana), and they seem to do similar things. If there is a partial or full moon it can light up the vapors expelled from the rocket. THe pulse is stage seperation, as seen in this video around 1:05.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Ty,yeah,i'm thinking,,,,,,,HOAX!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Origin

What does Las Vegas have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
WOW! Does this mean i debunked the infamous Chinese UFO!
No more Chinese UFO threads?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The thread that was closed is from today, Oct 7th. How is this an existing thread? Just because it's happening in the same country doesn't make it the same incident. I just posted photos on the other thread too.
Mods, please consider the thread itself opposed to the over-all topic because people might just see the date of this thread and not connect this to what's going on today.

what i think it is, mods like the feeling of power
they like ordering people around and feeling in control
there was NO NEED for this old dead thread to be revived for something new and fresh which is more than likely to be stuck and not on display.

what mods SHOULD be doing is closing down the millions of hoax prediction threads and allowing threads like these with new fresh content to thrive

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
ok, but... i've just noticed something

I found this pic of the airport that was apparently passed over:

note the crazy green lights and tower behind

then look at a still from the video of the apparent "rocket test" from the debunking youtube vid:

The same green row of lights of the airport is on both shots, including all the video footage.

there's some more evidence herealso.
I'm not saying this proves anything, but it does put the object in China? no?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

China is home to several different varieties of palm trees. It's not exactly Antarctica ya know.

mirror-uk-rb1.gallery.hd.org... skyscraper-palm-trees-mist-SB.jpg.html

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The only other problem i see,is that the Chinese UFO photos look very much like the Hazy looking Gulf Breeze UFO photos taken years ago in Florida. You still cant rule out that particular palm tree to that area,but anything is possible. I believe in UFO's but something stinks about this whole thing. Check out some of the Gulf Breeze picts,and you will see what i am talking about.
www.theironskeptic.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse

Originally posted by Human_Alien

what i think it is, mods like the feeling of power
they like ordering people around and feeling in control
there was NO NEED for this old dead thread to be revived for something new and fresh which is more than likely to be stuck and not on display.

I agree or just not paying close enough attention I posted a thread early this morning about the closing today 10/7/2010. With news links and my thread was closed and directed to this one. I even made the title date specific
what mods SHOULD be doing is closing down the millions of hoax prediction threads and allowing threads like these with new fresh content to thrive

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

WOW! Does this mean i debunked the infamous Chinese UFO!
No more Chinese UFO threads?

Maybe I'm a little out of touch with this whole conversation (so bear with me) but are you saying that because of an image of a palm tree you're suggesting that you've debunked the infamous Chinese UFO? Isn't it a fact that they closed the airport because of this UFO and that there were several pictures of it taken at the time?
edit on 7-10-2010 by Neo__ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

no. you pointed out there was a palm tree. someone else pointed out that palm trees grow in china.

Quite how you came to the conclusion that your palm tree debunked the entire Chinese UFO story is a conspiracy in itself!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join