It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Airport Shutdown In China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Helicopters and missiles are fine and dandy. The only hole in the theory is that they had to shut down the airport. In the aviation biz, that's a big deal. Usually there are NOTAMs and explanations because of the hazard such things would cause to pilots, aircraft, passengers. Why continue testing near the airport when it's obviously disruptive, seems counterintuitive.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

First link shows only you need to sign for a subscription to see the article and second say it was a RADAR sighting that caused then to reroute

Workers at the Hohhot Air Traffic Management Bureau observed with instruments an unidentified flying object (UFO) 40 kilometers east of Baotou, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region at 8 p.m. on Sept. 11.

No pictures, no visual sighting, only a radar blip. Seems wise to play safe and reroute until screen is clear...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Look,i would like to believe this is a genuine incident too,but its just the same old stuff over and over again! Can we really trust every bit of news that leaks out of tight lipped China? I think it's possible this is a huge hoax,smoke screen or diversion,or another Gulf Breeze type hoax.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What I'm now confused...exactly how many sightings have taken place since summer, resulting in airport shutdowns, and what was the most recent? It almost seems as if someone is actively trying to muddy the waters of these events...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Did you see the update on that link of yours?

UPDATE: On further inspection, it appears the video of the said UFO could actually be that of a rocket test. The circle emission would be stage separation.

Surely by now ATSers have seen enough rocket launches to know what they looked like? You know China just launched ChangE-2 to the moon a few days ago. I think JimOberg dated this particular one to a Russian launch though but with all the treads being closed and dumped into one its hard to keep up

New policy I guess

Edit to add... Thanks Phage I was looking for that info on the launch.
I see many launches in Vegas... they look like they are just over the mountain, but in reality they are from California, usually Vandenburg... but as its dark here they sure do look pretty in the western sky

We usually get several people calling the news though

edit on 8-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont think the pictures that have been released are what really shut down the airports...

No it was the radar blip that caused the diversions to another airport. You see something on the radar screen you don't take the chance its nothing

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Hey Cash69,

This is not directed to you but, I don't give a crap anymore. EVERYTHING is questionable. EVERYTHING can be riped apart until you find the slightest minutiae of a problem within it. Even if you have to make it up!

Fact is: UFOs are here. Have been. Will be.
Fact is: UFOs are BOTH human and alien
Fact is: There hasn't been any concrete fact or proof that will appease us all
Fact should be: As long as we continue to look to 'authorities' for rules, regulations, laws, permissions, exoneration's and information, ETs will never be acknowledged.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
What's it doing at 1:06? Is that the rocket breaking the sound/speed barrier or something? (it does look like a rocket) It's like a small blast from the tip which forms a see through ring and expands down the smoke trail. It's pretty cool.

We call that effect "Stage separation"

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

Look up Gravwave LLC

Its an American company doing antigravity research in China

Buzz Aldrin is senior science adviser

Now what the BLEEP does Buzz know about anti gravity

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
Look,i would like to believe this is a genuine incident too,but its just the same old stuff over and over again! Can we really trust every bit of news that leaks out of tight lipped China? I think it's possible this is a huge hoax,smoke screen or diversion,or another Gulf Breeze type hoax.

Well the biggest problem I see here is that in the absence of good photos, the media, bloggers and youtubers all pic photos that have nothing to do with a particular event to illustrate the story

All that does is make the same images appear in many stories. The fact that the newscasters even say they are from a previous incident seems to get ignored

And since when has the Gulf Breeze incident been debunked?

What I find really laughable is people talk about gravity drives and plasma drives on UFO's and yet are puzzled why you cannot get a clear photo. If the craft is surrounded by a plasma or EM field it would look fuzzy just like looking through the heat haze from a jet exhaust

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/387114a05832.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is another China UFO

Here is one from Russia

And here is one from good ole USA

And Australia

edit on 8-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The interesting thing not to forget, is that the first time a incident of this type happened at the airport, a spokesman said that they "know what it is". And here, several similar events and months later, China is officially saying that it is ET-craft.

Does it mean that they knew from the start that it was ET, but didn't say it because they didn't want to create panic? But then, supposedly, learned that it was not something that would be a one time event, and not going away, so they decided they could just aswell disclouse the ET-element of it?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I believe they found the models of the Gulf Breeze Ufos in Walters home.

“…9 inches long across the top and 5 inches deep. Made of two nine-inch foam plates attached to two six-inch foam plates; a six inch square blue-color gel (plastic film) and on six inch round orange paper ring, a 3.5 inch long tube, and a 2 inch wide paper ring between the 2 nine inch plates. There were windows drawn on the model which was covered with drafting paper.”

www.theironskeptic.com...

edit on 8-10-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
The interesting thing not to forget, is that the first time a incident of this type happened at the airport, a spokesman said that they "know what it is". And here, several similar events and months later, China is officially saying that it is ET-craft.

Okay Chinese 'officials'

They faked the fireworks at the Olympics
They faked the girl singing the Anthem
They fudged the one and only picture that ChangE 1 released to the public of the Moon
They faked the ShenZhou7 space walk. It was filmed under water and Chinese youtubers caight it first, Norad said no launch on that Friday, and they aired the live transmission from space on Thursday, the day before the actual launch and called it a 'technical error"

Yup those guys are just the ones you can expect a reliable UFO report from

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

of course I did, I wrote it

i've spent the last 24hrs looking deeply into this and have concluded that the only evidence we have on this is the reports from China. The pics and videos are unrelated to the event entirely, and as others have pointed out, match rocket/missile test footage freely available on the internet.

so with HUGE disappointment, i've downgraded this incident in my brain and now feel quite depressed!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Okay Chinese 'officials'

They faked the girl singing the Anthem

They faked the girl? Lol She was a paper cartoon? Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Yes, I am aware that they dubbed "her" singing and did a voice-over from the girl that was singled out.
However, USA, England and many other countries have been doing the same thing for years, so I don't really see the point.

They faked the ShenZhou7 space walk. It was filmed under water and Chinese youtubers caight it first, Norad said no launch on that Friday, and they aired the live transmission from space on Thursday, the day before the actual launch and called it a 'technical error"

So it is claimed, yes, but I have never ever seen it actually 100% confirmed any more than the claim that the trip to the Moon was a fake aswell. Have you?

Here, for you, a draft from Wikipedia's Discussion section on the matter:

Fake Spacewalk

The Controversies section seems to contain no mention of how many people say the spacewalk was faked. See for example this article and this video. Shouldn't the article at least mention that some people think it's a big fake? --82.171.70.54 (talk) 22:01, 9 February 2009 (UTC)

I wondered the same thing. I couldn't find much information besides blogs and YouTube videos though, so perhaps it is seen as not notable enough. For myself, I don't have the time to keep up with much news, and didn't even hear about these calls of it being fake until now, some 5 months after the mission. Maybe if some more major news sources could be found discussing the controversy, it could be added, but I don't feel like digging them out. --Mike | Contrib 14:13, 10 February 2009 (UTC)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just some random guy's youtube shenanigans. Someone brought this up at this page a few days ago and then quickly reverted himself (see this revision). rʨanaɢ (formerly Politizer)talk/contribs 14:50, 10 February 2009 (UTC)

Hong Kong's Ta Kung Pao reported on the possible fake and interviewed a Chinese engineer for an explanation. [3] _dk (talk) 20:08, 12 February 2009 (UTC)

Most of the arguments are no different from Apollo Moon Landing hoax conspiracy theories. 99.244.189.150 (talk) 14:00, 13 March 2009 (UTC)

I think we should keep this article clear of conspiracy nut rubbish. If people really strongly insist, perhaps it can have its own article like the Apollo conspiracy nut page. Seeing as Wikipedia has (wisely, IMHO) seen fit to keep the main Apollo programme articles free of such paranoid ramblings, the only neutral policy is to do the same with regard to the Chinese space programme. GrampaScience (talk) 14:06, 1 May 2009 (UTC)

This following outdraft is interesting, however, but not yet actual proof:

I was thinking the same thing, however the Epoch Times, which as far as I know is a pretty credible paper has a few articles on it (www.theepochtimes.com...) citing credible scientists so I think it may well be worth at least mentioning. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.245.202.187 (talk) 09:23, 30 September 2009 (UTC)

en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously though, All I am saying is, that it would be a mistake to not listen to what they are saying only because they are Chinese.

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Original scenes of UFO that caused the closure of China airports

This short 3 min video from Redstone shows some news reports of the airports being shut down. One official explanation of a military operation taking place is provided. Various camera angles of a similar elongated object is provided. In one shot the object does grow brighter before shooting off. In another shot there are other objects moving around the main one. Below are some screen shots from the video.

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow!

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Original scenes of UFO that caused the closure of China airports

This short 3 min video from Redstone shows some news reports of the airports being shut down. One official explanation of a military operation taking place is provided. Various camera angles of a similar elongated object is provided. In one shot the object does grow brighter before shooting off. In another shot there are other objects moving around the main one. Below are some screen shots from the video.

Military operations? Well sure....if its the Zeta Reticuli military.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The last part of that video is from footage that appeared in 2017. It was claimed to have been filmed in 2017 during the end of April from Paris, France.

Since then the footage has been re-labelled as being from China 2010 and widely distributed as that. Looks like someone creating hoax footage and passing it off as being from the China 2010 ufo flap.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Good catch. I don't know what kind of resources Red Stone has in vetting all of the material they gather. Some of their material has been debunked here on ATS before. Secureteam10 has gone through similar review on this site.

There are some similarities with the model of UFO, long, thin with a slight curve, 4 bumps on the top. It is possible that this UFO has been to both Paris, China and elsewhere. I do acknowledge Red Stone could do with some help in cleaning up some of its work. As a source that is just putting out what they do find it is a start.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join