It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Airport Shutdown In China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Sept 11, - THE appearance of an unidentified flying object had forced an airport in Baotou in Inner Mongolia to delay the landing of three planes by nearly an hour on Saturday night.

www.shanghaidaily.com...
english.peopledaily.com.cn...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It would be interesting if they are leaving any NEW BI-DISC OR DROPA DISC
. So China seems to be point of interest to E.T., Alien or high rank unknown gov.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

And not one pic...

40kms from the airport, but air traffic control didn't say anything about shape, size or speed etc...

I wonder if China will talk..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think these UFO stories are being used as a great magnet to attract throngs of westeners to chinese (government controlled) websites. All those western computers are prime pickings for hacking, and chinese malware, trojans and whatever other cyber voodoo is a real danger. Don´t count on your western anti-virus software to pick up these potential threats. Perhaps there is nothing to worry about, but I´m not taking any chances. I´ll wait for the YouTube video before I click onto a darkside website.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it is rather odd that there is no footage/pics from either of these incidents. Given the technology they have at an airport this should be the best UFO evidence ever found, only there is no hard evidence. It's all rather odd and at the moment i'm thinking there is an ulterior motive with this...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow -- it still isn't easy to get news out of China, and yet these UFO stories are getting out. Makes me wonder what sort of activity is happening that we are not even hearing about, know what I'm saying?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

FOXMULDER147.....

Thank you for posting your interesting article & commentary.

Here is a picture from the AOL article posted by Franspeakfree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ebd4b823d11.jpeg[/atsimg]

Unfortunately.....that picture is a time exposure of an aircraft, albeit I guess we don’t know if it's supposed to be the "UFO" in question.

Also unfortunately.....these "Chinese UFO" reports just become so "messy", in the end it's hard to make "head nor tail" of what's been going on.

I hope we can derive more salient info pertaining to this mooted "incident".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think now that this has happened a second time, a more serious and accurate description of events need to be documented. Although to be honest i have a hunch the chinese government may know more or even be responsible for this. I just find it hard to believe that airports have been closed twice now and the chinese government havent treated it more seriously, the air should have been flooded with military craft finding out what this is.

Maybe its just not as serious as people are thinking and the chinese government are aware of this, using the UFO phenomenon to their advantage.............it is a little UFO crazy in china at the moment.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I saw one article suggesting that it was a LED kite, but it's a very poor one if it is..

This is an LED kite

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Saw this on AOL news just now;

www.aolnews.com... her-ufo-shuts-down-another-airport-in-china/19632027

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

two thinhs to note
1. china wouldnt want footage leaked out of their country if it is unexplained and in their airspace
2. the photo release of blurry/streaky eaisily debunked photos is to obscure storys and serious investigation
china would have tracked this object with both ground and airbourne radar
remember the chineeze wouldnt want people to know their is something in their sky that they have no control over
anytime the airports close you can asume two things
1. the chineeze dont close airports for no reason and military would have been scrambled
2. ground based radar and airbourne radar with a witness (visual) makes these cases more interesting

america wouldnt want china to know their airspace was invaded and vise versa

3 airports in three months
if i was an alien (im not) and i wanted attension i wouldnt try and land on the white house lawn as the last time unidentifyed objects were at the white house they were shot at and attacked by jets

no i would make a commotion and disrupt air traffic so that common people gain an exceptance that something is happening

easily debunked photos are SOP for cover up and confusion

xploder

i predict more and more of these events untill its obvious to all that
there is some thing there
they are controlled flight
they are not a threat
govenments are helpless in the face of disclosure to the common man (unlike direct conntact)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
WARNING

one of the links provided in this thread is dangerous and tryed to install a trojen onto my computer
it attacked the svspooler and attempted communication with offshore server

PLEASE

update av and dont follow link unless you know how to remove

surf safe report dangerous links

op no bad cama just a warning to others

xploder

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, an airport is shut down in China TWICE in as many months and for both events we get a photo of a long-exposure helicopter? Bit strange. It's almost the same photo...

edit on 14-9-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

acually three airports in china have been shut down in three months
there is more evidence that is being hidden from us and these photos provide the debunkers with ammo to discredit any legit info coming out

xp

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wonder if any eyewitnesses are talking about this in the Chinese Ufo Forums. Anybody here knows Chinese? I dont even think we can access them if we want. I think the internet over there is so restricted, I cant imagine them talking in a forum. Any way...

edit on 14-9-2010 by scar7 because: Maybe as restricted as us?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Maybe there really isn't any UFO that is alien and that's why there are no photos and just pix that are easy to debunk and long exposures of helicopters. Maybe it's completely human-made aircraft that is a wind up for Project Blue Beam.

Whether it's a real alien ship or a hologram for PBB, I don't like that they are being so sketchy about releasing visual information to the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yet another academic hypothesizes aliens:

In fact Wang Sichao, a well respected astronomer in China believes these aircraft may in fact belong to alien creatures. He explained why there are not many images or videos of such aircraft in existence, “The reason is that a UFO only appears randomly and often disappears rapidly in a few minutes. By the time large professional telescopes are started up, it has already disappeared. So, we can only rely on information from occasional sightings or encounters by observers”.

thenewsoftoday.com

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
what the hell? why is it that after all these Chinese airport sightings they release a long exposure photo of a helicopter? Theres something strange going on with all this UFO stuff in the news.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ya i think everyone deserves an explanation to this. its in the news now why cant anybody figure out what it is.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I cant work out why.....i post this story first...get 0 flags....0 stars and everyone is directed to this thread instead???
Very strange

Edit : When i say first to post im refering to the 3rd sighting on the 4/10
edit on 6-10-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join