It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Do you know any Freemasons in real life? You say that you do.

Wouldn't it be easier to ask them, rather than surmizing from people who post on a bulletin board, several of whom have had their "qualifications" brought into question by senior staff of the site?

Where is your search taking you?

Yes. I am not surmizing. I was actually asking the questions to the person who sent me the u2u. I'm not searching.

[edit on 7/20/04 by magestica]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The notion of ritual sex probably came from the movie, "Eyes Wide Shut" - heck, I wish! (if I weren't married..)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dang I must of joined the wrong lodge,all I got was a Fez,apron and a nifty sword,figures huh

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You must not have seen "Eyes Wide Shut" - totally hetero sex involved.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just to clarify, Zheng's post was in response to a post by another member.

That other member's post was inappropriate and against the rules that they agreed to when they signed up for the board. That member has been warned and their post has been deleted.

Zheng's post, as usual, is perfectly appropriate and proper.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I posted this in relation to the Ian Huntley frame-up on the political conspiracy threads, but one answer I got is interesting and relates to the masons absuing children:

"without wishing to trivialise such an awful tragic event as the death of a little girl, but did anyone see the painting she left behind? Four days after her disappearance, before it was discovered she'd been murdered, the Sun newspaper (of all things) printed it. The painting shows a man standing on a 13-square checkerboard, between columns bearing her name. The man in the picture is wearing what appears to be an apron of 33 studs, and holding an object in his left hand. Oh, and his right sleeve is missing.

As somebody pointed out, where do we find black and white checkerboard floors, the number 13 and two columns? Who would wear an item of clothing with the right sleeve missing, wear aprons and revere the number 33?

i14.tinypic.com...

i13.tinypic.com...

I don't know. These kinds of "coincidence" fall into that category of "Things that look iffy but I'd prefer not to believe so I won't". I try and dismiss it by telling myself that those dots could add up to 34, and checkerboards are common. And the missing sleeve is just the result of a child's inprecise painting technique, and the columns are, well, just columns - they're everywhere. And the 13x13 square floor is just another coincidence.

i13.tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A former Freemason speaks about what the freemasons get up to, as you climb higher up the ranks the things they do get more bizarre, the freemasons at the bottom mostly have no idea what the higher ranking freemasons are doing, many don't even know there are higher rankings in freemasonry. Sex rituals are part of their story

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
A former Freemason speaks about what the freemasons get up to, as you climb higher up the ranks the things they do get more bizarre, the freemasons at the bottom mostly have no idea what the higher ranking freemasons are doing, many don't even know there are higher rankings in freemasonry. Sex rituals are part of their story

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

"Bill Schnoebelen was a Satanic and Voodoo High Priest, 2nd degree Church of Satan, new Age guru, occultist, channeler, 90th degree Mason, Knight Templar, and a member of the Illuminati"...but now he loves Jesus and want you to shell out $40 for his DVD www9.mailordercentral.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I posted this in relation to the Ian Huntley frame-up on the political conspiracy threads, but one answer I got is interesting and relates to the masons absuing children:

"without wishing to trivialise such an awful tragic event as the death of a little girl, but did anyone see the painting she left behind? Four days after her disappearance, before it was discovered she'd been murdered, the Sun newspaper (of all things) printed it. The painting shows a man standing on a 13-square checkerboard, between columns bearing her name. The man in the picture is wearing what appears to be an apron of 33 studs, and holding an object in his left hand. Oh, and his right sleeve is missing.

As somebody pointed out, where do we find black and white checkerboard floors, the number 13 and two columns? Who would wear an item of clothing with the right sleeve missing, wear aprons and revere the number 33?

i14.tinypic.com...

i13.tinypic.com...

I don't know. These kinds of "coincidence" fall into that category of "Things that look iffy but I'd prefer not to believe so I won't". I try and dismiss it by telling myself that those dots could add up to 34, and checkerboards are common. And the missing sleeve is just the result of a child's inprecise painting technique, and the columns are, well, just columns - they're everywhere. And the 13x13 square floor is just another coincidence.

i13.tinypic.com...

A slanderous blood libel if I ever heard one. It is easy to do when you can post slander and libel anonymously on the internet.

Not to mention the fact that you would use the tragic death of a little girl to further your petty, misguided agenda speaks volumes about your character.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
"Bill Schnoebelen was a Satanic and Voodoo High Priest, 2nd degree Church of Satan

and a 32nd degree Freemason. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree freemason, so he was very high up in freemasonry. What point are trying to make exactly, he is selling dvd's!!! So what, are you suggesting there is something illegal in that? Alot of his speeches can be found for free on the internet anway. Is this another childish attempt to shoot the messenger instead of discussing the message

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Childish as in accusing a group of being child murderers and abusers based solely on a your twisted misenterpretation of a childs drawing ?

I thought Jesus chased the Money Changers out of the temple....seems they have snuck back in and taken over.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Is it Bill who is gullible, or those that chose to reference his work as authoritative?

www.masonicinfo.com...

Personally, I think he's just trying to make a quick buck and sells the "flavor of the month," but then again, I'm just a gullible monkey.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

accusing a group of being child murderers and abusers based solely on a your twisted misenterpretation of a childs drawing[edit on 21-12-2006 by RWPBR]

I haven't accused a group based on those drawings at all. I merely posted those pictures to see what people thought of one mans observations. And there are strange similarities.
However the accusations of some high-ranking freemasons being involved in child abuse isn't based on those childs drawings. It is based on testimonies given by some who have been abused as children by freemasons. I am sure you have heard of the franklincase in USA, the Marc Dutroux case in Belgium, etc, there are many other similar cases from around the world involving a paedophile ring being run for the amusement of freemasons. A google search of Paul Bonacci's story should be enlightening to you, or Johnny Gosch.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As a reply to this thread, I can offer this.

As far as I know, there is no "ritual sex" in any Lodge recognized by the Grand Lodge.

However, I have strong reason to believe that the Grand Arcanum A.Z.F. was taught in all authentic Religions since Ancient times.

(Some of the Lamas of Tibet teach it, to those who complete the Initiations of Minor Mysteries, as the Karma-Mudra or Sahaja Maithuna)

On the Arcanum

All the principle tools of (Free)Masonry serve in order to work with the stone. Every Master Mason must chisel well his Philosophical Stone. This stone is the sex. We must build the temple of the Eternal One upon the Living Stone (and not build on sand). – The Perfect Matrimony (p.305)

Masonic lodges were keepers of this knowledge of The Great Arcanum before degenerating into elitist social clubs that lost the meanings of their own symbols and rituals.

On the Rit Egyptien

In France, after the revolution, there was a split in the masonic lodges. Some adhered to Cagliostro's Egyptian rite (the right way) which reincorporated a Priestess in their temples. Others (like the idiots that denied Blavatsky) still stuck with their Piscean, foolish ways of excluding the Priestess. They are just like the modern so-called Christians (which are Piscean in nature) that still practice stagnate rituals without a Priestess! If one is to consider the symbolism of the ritual without a Priestess...it is disgusting. Again refer to "The Revolution of Beelzebub" and the "Perfect Matrimony" by Samael Aun Weor for more info regarding this.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

"Bill Schnoebelen was a Satanic and Voodoo High Priest, 2nd degree Church of Satan, new Age guru, occultist, channeler, 90th degree Mason, Knight Templar, and a member of the Illuminati"...but now he loves Jesus and want you to shell out $40 for his DVD www9.mailordercentral.com...

Childish as in accusing a group of being child murderers and abusers based solely on a your twisted misenterpretation of a childs drawing ?

In all fairness to the claims of golddragnet, I'm willing to bet that some Black Lodges(and no, I'm not talking about Prince Hall Lodges here) do such types of things.

So perhaps Bill Schnoebelen was a member of a Black Lodge or two?(channelling/mediumism, Hoodoo and Satanism are Black Magic)

I thought Jesus chased the Money Changers out of the temple....seems they have snuck back in and taken over.

In almost all organizations, they have indeed snuck back in and taken over.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Tony Blair is a 33rd degree freemason, so he was very high up in freemasonry.

If this represents the level of research you are prepared to do before posting the tripe you have done, then I have grave doubts about your credibility.

Tony Blair is not a 33rd degree freemason. He isn't any sort of a freemason actually, and he never has been. Where do you get this rubbish from?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I know; it seems as if(according to anti-Mason-conspiracy-theorists) everybody in a position of leadership is a "33rd Degree Mason".

In all fairness, once again; there are probably more 33rd Degree Masons than most suspect, although still less 33rd Degree Masons than the average anti-Mason-conspiracy-theorist suspects.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Is it Bill who is gullible, or those that chose to reference his work as authoritative?

www.masonicinfo.com...

Personally, I think he's just trying to make a quick buck and sells the "flavor of the month," but then again, I'm just a gullible monkey.

Aw, come on, MM...you have to admit, Schnoebolen is one of the more entertaining of the money-grubbing fruitcakes out there.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There's no end to the transformations and epiphanies that some will "endure" in pursuit of the almighty dollar. At least we know Bill's one "true god."

Much like a fruitcake, Bill is a complex assemblage of "ingredients," which when combined yields a distasteful end product at best; and one that should never be consumed more than once a year.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Tony Blair is not a 33rd degree freemason. He isn't any sort of a freemason actually, and he never has been. Where do you get this rubbish from?

WRONG. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason and is a part of The Knights of the Maltese Cross, his immediate boss is Queen Elizabeth II who runs the British side of The Knights of Malta and she bows to her immediate boss who runs all the international side of Knights of Malta, he is English and based in Rome. His Most Eminent Highness Fra' Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie The Prince and 78th Grandmaster of The Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta.
Blair is a Freemason
www.enrosite.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join