It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

Originally posted by Trinityman
Well, Ol' Tony is a Catholic, after all...

Yes he's going to be formally converted once he leaves 10 downing street. Because I think Catholics still can't be the PM in the UK.

You're getting mixed up with the monarchy. A catholic can't take the throne in the UK.

However it appears Tony is not a catholic, although the rest of his family is.

en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't alter the fact that he still isn't a freemason

[edit on 1/23/07 by Trinityman]

adc

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Rosemarys Baby wasn't based on fiction, you know.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

Actually, I thought ritual sex only happened in the catholic church?????

Uh....no, thats unconsensual sex. I guess. Maybe the young alter boys like being fondled by priests?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It is disgusting, when we consider what the Fire represents.....

The Roman Catholic Church is a cadaver

...The Roman Catholic Church in its present form was not founded by Jesus. This Roman Church is a deviation or corruption, a fallen branch of the holy Gnosticism. The Roman Catholic Church is a cadaver...

In this present time, the Roman Catholic Church has totally lost the tradition.

That is why we see that in this Roman Church the fire of the temple is lit by acolyte boys, an action that is not only an absurdity, but more over, a very grave sacrilege and an insult to life itself...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't mine some Masonic ritual you know what as long as it envolves me and a woman

I'm surprised that some mod hasn't locked this thread yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
I wouldn't mine some Masonic ritual you know what as long as it envolves me and a woman

Then here you go:

Alchemy and Tantra

...The Philosopher's Stone is related with the foundation stone mentioned repeatedly in the Christian Gospels.

The stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence. - 1 Peter 2: 7-8

The Philosopher's Stone is created by perfecting our own rough and unworked stone, the Brute Stone of the primeval Masons.

The secret wisdom of the Tree of Knowledge reveals the science to develop the Philosopher's Stone, or in other words, the human temple: the Soul...

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's an interview of M. Knox who is a deprogrammer/reprogrammer of over 500 various DID's and MPD's. He cite's the systematic use of sodomy on young children by several organizations. Caution , if your concerned with triggering , avoid this.

www.whale.to...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Caution , if your concerned with triggering , avoid this.

www.whale.to...

Why?

Does it contain illegal material?

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Tamahu, Nothing illegal. The page warns of triggering verbage. Key phrases are routinely used to access compartmentalized minds.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by YIAWETA]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
www.whale.to...

While that article may describe some of the methods that the Black Lodge uses for awakening consciousness negatively, and for mind control(through the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador organ); it also contains a lot of nonsense, and clearly is not able to tell the difference between the Black Lodge and the White Lodge.

The Illuminism of the White Lodge, clearly teaches that the awakening of the Kundalini and of the Third Eye, is only possible with Chaste Sexuality between Wife and Husband.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Strigoi

Yes I think it is sad to smear any group before you really know what the deal is. I have personally met members of the Freemasons and have to say they are absolute gentlemen. It is typical of human nature to be nosy and petty however, so the negative comments are not too surprising. As this is a secret society, it probably makes people even angrier because they can't get their horrible probing little fingers in there. This childish behavior is probably exactly what prompted such societies to form in the first place! Hey if you're jealous, start your own group. It is America after all.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012

Sorry to dissapoint you sir but The Masonic Brotherhood IS NOT a religious org. We are a fraternal order. Persons of ALL faiths, EXCEPT Satanics can and do join our ranks. Oh and that includes Catholic, Muslim, Hindi, Buddihsts, and such. So if you think that we are a "religious org" where is the mainstay?
You people need to get a clue before you spew from you pie holes.
Thanx
Maxx/ Area 51

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Ritual sex? You gotta be kidding me right?

I don't get any sex.

I'm married.

I don't care who you are, that right there was funny!

Mod Note: One Line or Short Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-12-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Eastern Star isn't even that wild, Sorry but while there is fellowship in the lodge it doesn't extend to anywhere near these borders.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mason watcher
Does anyone have any info on masonic ritual sex?

I found some references to child sacrifice in The Book of Hiram,( being sold on ebay).

Ritualistic sex? Where? I'm missing out!? Dang it!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
THEY HAVE SEX IN THE BUM AND THERE"S NO DENYING IT!!!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join