It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
WRONG. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason

What is everyones fascination with the 33rd Degree? It's a beautiful degree, but it doesn't wield any extra power. Most of us don't say a lot about it because it's an honor and not something to flout (which by the way is specifically told the new honoree)

That being said, Tony Blair is NOT nor has he EVER been a Freemason...let alone a 33rd Degree member of the Ancient & Accepted Rite (note they don't call it "Scottish Rite" in England) Wonder why?

I don't know about all the other nonsense you typed, but remember...just because you found it on the world-wide-web...doesn't make it factual.

[sigh]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Blair IS a Freemason, he has been photographed giving the masonic handshake

freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

freemasonrywatch.org...

How can you possibly see anything in that photo. I can barely make out where one hand ends and the other guys hand begins.

Oh and fyi, there are more than 1 handshake, in fact theres more than 3.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

freemasonrywatch.org...

Well...there you have it. Proof positive.

Sorry. I'm just an ignorant 33rd. What do I know about it.

It's funny though. Other political figures and famous people appear regularly on MASONIC web-pages...because you see, we are PROUD of such members.

One must wonder why the Supreme Council NEVER publishes pictures of Tony and talks of his high honor as a Freemason?

Thanks for the expertly "Googled" information. Apparently you believe it because it's in print...good luck to you.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Appak]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

Tony Blair is not a 33rd degree freemason. He isn't any sort of a freemason actually, and he never has been. Where do you get this rubbish from?

WRONG. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason and is a part of The Knights of the Maltese Cross, his immediate boss is Queen Elizabeth II who runs the British side of The Knights of Malta and she bows to her immediate boss who runs all the international side of Knights of Malta, he is English and based in Rome. His Most Eminent Highness Fra' Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie The Prince and 78th Grandmaster of The Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta.
Blair is a Freemason
www.enrosite.com...

I don't know what people's big deal with the 33rd degree is. You know that is some jurisdictions you can go to a weekend seminar and go from an Entered Apprentice(1st degree) to a 32 degree Scottish Rite in 2 days...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Criniit]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Criniit
I don't know what people's big deal with the 33rd degree is. You know that is some jurisdictions you can go to a weekend seminar and go from an Entered Apprentice(1st degree) to a 32 degree Scottish Rite in 2 days...

The 33rd Degree is ONLY given as an honor to 32nd Degree Masons. It cannot be requested. However it's ONLY an honor among Scottish Rite Masons and holds NO authority or even prestige among other branches of Masonry, particularly not in the Symbolic or Blue Lodge. That's what non-Masons can't seem to understand. It's the highest "numbered" Degree so it must be the "Highest" Degree and it simply isn't.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by Criniit

The 33rd Degree is ONLY given as an honor to 32nd Degree Masons. It cannot be requested. However it's ONLY an honor among Scottish Rite Masons and holds NO authority or even prestige among other branches of Masonry, particularly not in the Symbolic or Blue Lodge. That's what non-Masons can't seem to understand. It's the highest "numbered" Degree so it must be the "Highest" Degree and it simply isn't.

Yeah thats what I figured...my grandfather was 33rd degree PM. Though he died before I was born, never got to talk to him about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I heard there are several undocumented cases of masons involved in homosexuality, pedophilia and nazism. And the evidence stacks up against them everyday.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I heard there are several undocumented cases of masons involved in homosexuality, pedophilia and nazism. And the evidence stacks up against them everyday.

Uhm...you "heard" (that's a suspect statment) that they're "undocumented" yet "evidence stacks up against them every day?"

laiguana, think about it if possible. It may be that some Masons have been pedophiles and nazis...and I'm sure some are homosexual. But that doesn't make it "MASONIC".

The pedophiles and nazi's should be expelled from their Lodges if proven to be such.

But you CANNOT with sound reason judge an organization by a couple of members.

My gosh, if you did there'd be NO Christians. Christians have done MANY horrible things throughout history. Should we kill all the Christians because a few of them were/are bad?

I know of a Baptist minister and one of his deacons who molested a mentally-challenged young woman who belonged to their church. Should all Baptists be held accountable for the actions of TWO?

Are all Baptist molesters because these guys were?

Sheesh...

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Appak]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

WRONG. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason

Wrong. Blair is not now, nor ever has been, a Mason, much less a 33rd degree member of the Scottish Rite.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I heard the same thing about folks who use lizards as online avatars. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Tony Blair is not a 33rd degree freemason. He isn't any sort of a freemason actually, and he never has been. Where do you get this rubbish from?

WRONG. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason and is a part of The Knights of the Maltese Cross

You are one very confused person.

Tony Blair is not a freemason. He has not been initiated into Craft masonry in a recognized masonic lodge, and to the best of my knowledge has no masonic contact with any other form of masonry.

Consequently, he cannot be a member of the Ancient and Accepted Rite (Rose Croix), a side order which is the only authority in England able to offer the 33rd degree.

He also therefore cannot be a member of the United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta, known in England as the Knights Templar, another masonic side order.

He may possibly be a member of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Malta and of Rhodes, a Catholic order based in Rome. As the head of the Church of England, and for historical reasons, the Queen of England is unlikely to be a member.

Your lack of knowledge clearly extends beyond freemasonry however. Tony Blair may "bow" to the Queen as the Head of State, but as the democratically elected leader of the British Government the only boss he has are the people of the United Kingdom. Likewise, the Queen as the Head of State of a sovereign nation has no immediate superior. Unless, of course, you are referring to some shadowy "Illuminati-esque" organization

If the link you gave is your source, I recommend you do some further research on the subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"He may possibly be a member of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Malta and of Rhodes, a Catholic order based in Rome. As the head of the Church of England, and for historical reasons, the Queen of England is unlikely to be a member.. "orig by Trinityman

Good point - I thought England was one place SMOM credentials would not be recognised.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Richard67]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard67
"He may possibly be a member of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Malta and of Rhodes, a Catholic order based in Rome. As the head of the Church of England, and for historical reasons, the Queen of England is unlikely to be a member.. "orig by Trinityman

Good point - I thought England was one place SMOM credentials would not be recognised.

Well, Ol' Tony is a Catholic, after all...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Still circleing the wagons over any and all criticisms my brothers?....Drones have their work cut out for them. All I ask is that you're not standing next to me when the truth is finally realized. It won't be pretty!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Being a 33rd degree Scottish Rite AND $4 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Being a 33rd degree Scottish Rite AND $4 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...

True enough. There is a Brother who lives across the street from me who is a 33rd. He's a retired railroad worker, and a greeter at Wal-Mart.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard67

Well, Ol' Tony is a Catholic, after all...

Yes he's going to be formally converted once he leaves 10 downing street. Because I think Catholics still can't be the PM in the UK.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I heard the same thing about folks who use lizards as online avatars. Go figure.

I heard the same thing oddly enough!

But yeah, there is nothing special about 33 in that they have powers. I think they are more recognizable, but only because to get the 33rd degree you have to be an outstanding Mason.. and to be an outstanding Mason alot of people will know of you. Catholics have gotten into alot of trouble lately with molesting children. As a Catholic I am appauled by such activity.. but it doesnt make me a pedophile because I belong to the Church? No group can regulate the actions of their members in there own daily lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is rediculous there is no sex in the Masonic Lodge Room (Parody of "There is no sex in the Champagne Room"...yeah hah.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join